Street Fighter X Tekken X King Of Fighter Doujinshi Project

GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
edited October 11 in Fan Fiction Library
Hello for every fighting fans. I supose you hear about all three game series

I decide to fusion them into one world with much stories of characters and have one big storyline wnd story arc

And thats one of story arc.
Where Rugal are main antoganist
Millioner from Germany who obsessed by his wish of immortality and he succefull that goal and you will know later . How he do that

Our three heroes
Ryu, Jin and Kyo meet him in his own skycreaper
street_fighter_x_tekken_x_king_of_fighters_promo_by_nathan123qwe-dbojby9.jpg

Comments

  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    sfxtekkenkof_colored_promo_page_by_nathan123qwe-dbomthl.jpg
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,998
    Cool.

    Can I get teh teamz? :D

  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Magegg wrote: »
    Cool.

    Can I get teh teamz? :D

    if i found reason why they should be together
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Magegg wrote: »
    Cool.

    Can I get teh teamz? :D


    i have big planes, but i should say. Im author of idea and i found artist , he is very pretty nice... but of course need some cash.I pay for him myself but then manga will be going very slow

    and i willbe thankfull if someone interested and want to help me to donate to this manga
    for thanksgiving of your help, i can listen your wish for ideas for character confrontation
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    As example of work quality ! this is not main but just to make you understand quality level ali__fly_like_a_butterfly__sting_like_a_bee__by_zehb-da6g9r7.jpg
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,998
    German wrote: »
    Magegg wrote: »
    Cool.

    Can I get teh teamz? :D


    i have big planes, but i should say. Im author of idea and i found artist , he is very pretty nice... but of course need some cash.I pay for him myself but then manga will be going very slow

    and i willbe thankfull if someone interested and want to help me to donate to this manga
    for thanksgiving of your help, i can listen your wish for ideas for character confrontation

    Open a Patreon or Kickstarter, man? That would be great :D

    Kazuya vs Iori is a must ;)
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Magegg wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    Magegg wrote: »
    Cool.

    Can I get teh teamz? :D


    i have big planes, but i should say. Im author of idea and i found artist , he is very pretty nice... but of course need some cash.I pay for him myself but then manga will be going very slow

    and i willbe thankfull if someone interested and want to help me to donate to this manga
    for thanksgiving of your help, i can listen your wish for ideas for character confrontation

    Open a Patreon or Kickstarter, man? That would be great :D

    Kazuya vs Iori is a must ;)

    Yes i prepare to open, when i will understand about rewards system... of Patreon
    Kickstarter not a variant cuz my country not include for it

    Kazuya vs Iori Yagami you say.... Hmm well its all possible even i can ask opion of reason why and how they have confrontation
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,899
    Keep up the good work man.
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    Keep up the good work man.

    Hope people will follow and tell others member of this groul
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,998
    German wrote: »
    Kazuya vs Iori Yagami you say.... Hmm well its all possible even i can ask opion of reason why and how they have confrontation
    They fight because they're fighters and they're on a street or a tournament.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,899
    Magegg wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    Kazuya vs Iori Yagami you say.... Hmm well its all possible even i can ask opion of reason why and how they have confrontation
    They fight because they're fighters and they're on a street or a tournament.

    Kazuya is typically not going to fight anyone unless they're in his way, and the same goes for Iori unless Kyo is somehow involved.
  • KensouADVKensouADV Joined: Posts: 439
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.
    KOFXIV: Kensou/Athena/Nakoruru [Kyo, MuiMui, Sylvie, Whip]
    BlazblueCF: Taokaka [Rachel, Lambda, Tsubaki]
    DOA5LR: Tina [Mai, Sarah]
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    KensouADV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.

    About his cyber eye im orient at some snk arts. And sometines cyber eye at different sides

    I will try... i understand this manga should not have one or 3 heroes
    Its should be always different

    Hm. Okay about Iori and Kazuya
    Shoud he have orochi mode ?
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    Magegg wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    Kazuya vs Iori Yagami you say.... Hmm well its all possible even i can ask opion of reason why and how they have confrontation
    They fight because they're fighters and they're on a street or a tournament.

    Kazuya is typically not going to fight anyone unless they're in his way, and the same goes for Iori unless Kyo is somehow involved.

    True
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    Also i want add another games to this universe
    Or martial art manga. Grappler baki)

    I will start storyline from SF 2 - Tekken 3 - koF 96
  • KensouADVKensouADV Joined: Posts: 439
    edited October 13
    German wrote: »
    KensouADV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.

    About his cyber eye im orient at some snk arts. And sometines cyber eye at different sides
    Maybe you saw some flipped arts? His official profile is pretty consistent and it says that he took Heidern's right eye after Goenitz took his. The ingame artwork also depicts him like that.

    As for "Orochi" Iori, he only enter in this state(Riot of the Blood) when the Orochi presence is nearby somehow. Be it triggered by an actual clan member (Goenitz, Yashiro/Shermie/Chris or even Orochi himself) or his presence being just too strong like Leona in KOF2003 and Iori in KOFXI. Even if it looks like he can trigger the state during his Climax in KOFXIV, I think only Leona can canonically tap in that power a little during her supers in KOFXIII and XIV. It's just something he doesn't really have control over like Yashiro, Shermie and Chris for example.


    I have no idea about Tekken's story aside from fathers and sons hating each other.
    KOFXIV: Kensou/Athena/Nakoruru [Kyo, MuiMui, Sylvie, Whip]
    BlazblueCF: Taokaka [Rachel, Lambda, Tsubaki]
    DOA5LR: Tina [Mai, Sarah]
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    KensouADV wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    KensouADV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.

    About his cyber eye im orient at some snk arts. And sometines cyber eye at different sides
    Maybe you saw some flipped arts? His official profile is pretty consistent and it says that he took Heidern's right eye after Goenitz took his. The ingame artwork also depicts him like that.

    As for "Orochi" Iori, he only enter in this state(Riot of the Blood) when the Orochi presence is nearby somehow. Be it triggered by an actual clan member (Goenitz, Yashiro/Shermie/Chris or even Orochi himself) or his presence being just too strong like Leona in KOF2003 and Iori in KOFXI. Even if it looks like he can trigger the state during his Climax in KOFXIV, I think only Leona can canonically tap in that power a little during her supers in KOFXIII and XIV. It's just something he doesn't really have control over like Yashiro, Shermie and Chris for example.


    I have no idea about Tekken's story aside from fathers and sons hating each other.

    Hmm. Anyway i will change some stories
    Some will save
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    iw anna show you sketch of page, Balrog vs Heavy D from King of Fighter NZm4Gdc3ofo.jpg
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    anybody is here ?
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    KensouADV wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    KensouADV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.

    About his cyber eye im orient at some snk arts. And sometines cyber eye at different sides
    Maybe you saw some flipped arts? His official profile is pretty consistent and it says that he took Heidern's right eye after Goenitz took his. The ingame artwork also depicts him like that.

    As for "Orochi" Iori, he only enter in this state(Riot of the Blood) when the Orochi presence is nearby somehow. Be it triggered by an actual clan member (Goenitz, Yashiro/Shermie/Chris or even Orochi himself) or his presence being just too strong like Leona in KOF2003 and Iori in KOFXI. Even if it looks like he can trigger the state during his Climax in KOFXIV, I think only Leona can canonically tap in that power a little during her supers in KOFXIII and XIV. It's just something he doesn't really have control over like Yashiro, Shermie and Chris for example.


    I have no idea about Tekken's story aside from fathers and sons hating each other.

    Hello, you still follow about this theme &
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,686
    Nice work dude!!

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards





    Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

    New Characters

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

    Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • KensouADVKensouADV Joined: Posts: 439
    edited October 26
    German wrote: »
    KensouADV wrote: »
    German wrote: »
    KensouADV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Rugal's magic eye is his right one, not the left.

    Aside from that, just have the main players from each franchise and not piss off the fanbases with weird ships or simply disrespect
    like KOF Destiny
    I had my fair share of chinese KOF comics so I'll keep an eye in this one too. Good luck on your work.

    As for Iori x Kazuya, like said above, just have Kazuya wanting to beat up Kyo for some reason and have both him and Iori coming to the same place at the same time.

    About his cyber eye im orient at some snk arts. And sometines cyber eye at different sides
    Maybe you saw some flipped arts? His official profile is pretty consistent and it says that he took Heidern's right eye after Goenitz took his. The ingame artwork also depicts him like that.

    As for "Orochi" Iori, he only enter in this state(Riot of the Blood) when the Orochi presence is nearby somehow. Be it triggered by an actual clan member (Goenitz, Yashiro/Shermie/Chris or even Orochi himself) or his presence being just too strong like Leona in KOF2003 and Iori in KOFXI. Even if it looks like he can trigger the state during his Climax in KOFXIV, I think only Leona can canonically tap in that power a little during her supers in KOFXIII and XIV. It's just something he doesn't really have control over like Yashiro, Shermie and Chris for example.


    I have no idea about Tekken's story aside from fathers and sons hating each other.

    Hello, you still follow about this theme &

    I don't get what you say but you do know you can always @me to call my attention @German
    And of course if it's that Heavy D senseless beating Balrog/Boxer, I happily approve.
    Also, lol at those new user titles
    KOFXIV: Kensou/Athena/Nakoruru [Kyo, MuiMui, Sylvie, Whip]
    BlazblueCF: Taokaka [Rachel, Lambda, Tsubaki]
    DOA5LR: Tina [Mai, Sarah]
  • GermanGerman Joined: Posts: 17
    @KensouADV you think Heavy D more strong as boxer then Balrog :?
Sign In or Register to comment.