The Hollywood sexual harassment thread. Here, "horny" stands for "hands off right now, you!"

Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,625 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    less shocking since i heard he was gay a few months back. just sucks he kinda got forced to out himself.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,281
    Always suspected. Just convenient now he's coming out after being accused of assaulting a 14 year old.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,006
    He been out since the eighties

This is not news. Apparently he diddled a kid in some priest movie.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,572
    dab00g wrote: »
    He been out since the eighties

This is not news. Apparently he diddled a kid in some priest movie.

Damn these character actors :bee:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • AlkipotAlkipot Speeches are for campaigning... now is the time for action! Joined: Posts: 1,959
    edited October 30
    I believe American Dad made a "Kevin Spacey is gay" joke back in 2008.

Something like "...gay like Kevin Spacey... in K-Pax..." *shifty eyes*
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200814218
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 304
    Hollywood is getting lit up. Now Kevin Spacey, damn who's next?
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 873 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    you know how you look up Hollywood videos on youtube and sometimes you see those random " Hollywood Secret Occult " videos?? maybe they were always telling the truth
    you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,828
    edited October 31
    Wasted wrote: »
    Always suspected. Just convenient now he's coming out after being accused of assaulting a 14 year old.

Yeh don't know why he did that, he is getting a lot of flak for that. People seem to be focusing on that more than his actions towards a minor http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456662 linking to Neogaf for lols :rofl:

Post edited by The Furious One on
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,572
    thats the whole point lol, hes banking on peoples disgust at his sexuality over the fact he probably commited enough crimes so far he should be serving the rest of his life behind bars.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,456
    Andy Dick? Say it ain't so.

Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    Men and women hate andy dick because he is too aggressive
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,465

Yeh don't know why he did that, he is getting a lot of flak for that. People seem to be focusing on that more than his actions towards a minor

Milo made it sound like older gay men "mentoring" younger ones was a regular thing in the gay community, but that could have been him rationalizing the abuse he suffered at the hands of an older priest.

Still, when all is said and done it's wrong to come onto someone that young and while I don't think Spacey should lose his career over a single event, the public shaming he's enduring is a fitting punishment.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,828
    DoctaMario wrote: »

Yeh don't know why he did that, he is getting a lot of flak for that. People seem to be focusing on that more than his actions towards a minor

Milo made it sound like older gay men "mentoring" younger ones was a regular thing in the gay community, but that could have been him rationalizing the abuse he suffered at the hands of an older priest.

Still, when all is said and done it's wrong to come onto someone that young and while I don't think Spacey should lose his career over a single event, the public shaming he's enduring is a fitting punishment.

Probably both, Milo is pretty fucked up with his internal logic.
    jae hoon wrote: »
    I mean R Kelly fucked a 13 yo on camera and got away with it.

The fact that he got away with that says to me that pedophilia isn't as big of a deal to a lot of folks as a lot of people make it out to be if the person in question is someone they like. Still, I heard that there was some lawyer in Georgia that had some pretty damning evidence against Kells, so if that ever hits the fan, he might end up seeing the inside of a prison cell
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • GraphicGraphic Waifu Fighter V Joined: Posts: 666
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,044 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Feldman came out several times to say he was molested so did Haim but they were always told to go away.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    Million wrote: »
    cheh, so we see the power of an accusation in our society--- just an accusation, in the absence of any real evidence...that can destroy everything.

There's an absence of evidence is common since these cases are hard to prove. It's not like any of these women got rape kits done after their incidents happened.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 1
    Feldman popping up again is a funny one....because that guy never actually goes to the point of naming someone anyway. He repeatedly says someone molested him and it was rampant in Hollywood, but he always stops short of throwing a name out there.

A deeper level of the insanity just came to mind....something truly cowardly..... waiting until a person is dead (so they can't sue for slander or deny the claims). Watch, that will be the next thing, I bet :lol: Some old broad will say Hugh Hefner supposedly raped her... about 41 years ago. Perhaps after that we can expect to hear from the alleged victims of Fats Domino, Robert Guillaume, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, etc.

Whatever the case, I'm just here enjoying how crazy this shit-show gets. *popcorn.gif*
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,044 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shit the guy who does the X Men movies is known for molesting underage boys.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 2

Joseph GL acted a role with someone in a similar position, Mysterious Skin, about child abuse. His child's character was a happy instigator of sex with an older man who coached his little league team. There's a greater story that occurs about his journey. At the end, it was never clear to me, nor in Milo's case either, whether they think it was a good thing for them or whether they are seriously damaged in a way that's going to cause them serious problems sooner or later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysterious_Skin
    jae hoon wrote: »
    I mean R Kelly fucked a 13 yo on camera and got away with it.

The fact that he got away with that says to me that pedophilia isn't as big of a deal to a lot of folks as a lot of people make it out to be if the person in question is someone they like. Still, I heard that there was some lawyer in Georgia that had some pretty damning evidence against Kells, so if that ever hits the fan, he might end up seeing the inside of a prison cell

R kelly should be in jail, but he his trial ran pretty much like that boondocks episode

That people still go to his concerts and that he isn't shamed more pisses me off

Piss on you

Piss on you
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,553
    edited November 2
    Feldman popping up again is a funny one....because that guy never actually goes to the point of naming someone anyway. He repeatedly says someone molested him and it was rampant in Hollywood, but he always stops short of throwing a name out there.

Because Corey Feldman can be sued for defamation, he outed one Hollywood pedo who already was convicted but if those other pedos are still Hollywood bigwigs they can out-lawyer Feldman in court. Feldman is relatively rich living off his '80s residuals but he can't combat the financially exhaustive legal tornado that would descend upon him, even if he did win in the court of public opinion.

He's smart to avoid a pointless Pyrrhic victory.

I really wish Hollywood wasn't as powerful as it is...while it does go against our capitalistic society, capping salaries would be a major way to cut off the issue. No one would want to want to be famous if they couldn't make money off of it. Star power/advertising companies/social media all are abused/exploited to lure more in and take advanatge of them because some are willing to do anything (sell their souls...so to speak) to make it big.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Infernoman wrote: »

Because Corey Feldman can be sued for defamation, he outed one Hollywood pedo who already was convicted but if those other pedos are still Hollywood bigwigs they can out-lawyer Feldman in court. Feldman is relatively rich living off his '80s residuals but he can't combat the financially exhaustive legal tornado that would descend upon him, even if he did win in the court of public opinion.

He's smart to avoid a pointless Pyrrhic victory.

I really wish Hollywood wasn't as powerful as it is...while it does go against our capitalistic society, capping salaries would be a major way to cut off the issue. No one would want to want to be famous if they couldn't make money off of it. Star power/advertising companies/social media all are abused/exploited to lure more in and take advanatge of them because some are willing to do anything (sell their souls...so to speak) to make it big.

People would still want to get in the business even if you couldn't make a bazillion dollars doing it. Plus, you have people for whom the power is more important than the money
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,553
    Not saying it was a cure but would help thin out things a bit...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I saw this like a year or so posted on a blog, and looking into it something seems off about this woman. I found it interesting that when she claimed this a while back the media didn't jump on it like rabid dogs, which lead me to believe they might know more about her mental state and background.

...Or maybe she went crazy after the incident, who knows?
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,793
    Yeah, something seems off with her to me as well.

I also notice that damn near NO ONE is reporting on this aside from that blog. Every time an accusation has come out before, you could find it spread out across all the damn news sites. With this? That blog and maybe a couple other places. That's not evidence of anything, but it seems to me like the more reputable blogs/news people might have done more research and come to a "this girl is crazy" conclusion.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.