The Hollywood sexual harassment thread. Here, "horny" stands for "hands off right now, you!"

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,064
    Damn. Now it's impossible to watch Louis CK's shit anymore.

makes you wonder about his recent SNL monologue where he jokes about child molesting

You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,796
    I can still watch/listen to Louis' stuff, but it will put a damper on things.

I'm wondering about some of his more morbid topics too. Like, are there more skeletons in his closet about to jump out?
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,647 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,051
    How many more allegations is Hollywood going to have pop up before we get a federal investigation going?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,480
    The thing about Louis CK is, he's a fucked up guy and everyone knows this. Not excusing his behavior at all, but I believe his case is somewhat different. Still not good but different. I think one if the things that makes him such a great comedian is just how awkward he is, especially around women, and with there being few women in comedy, I'm sure those are what he views as opportunities to meet women as fucked up as that is.

Most great artists are fucked up as people in some way which is part of what makes them a great artist.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,585
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    The thing about Louis CK is, he's a fucked up guy and everyone knows this. Not excusing his behavior at all, but I believe his case is somewhat different. Still not good but different. I think one if the things that makes him such a great comedian is just how awkward he is, especially around women, and with there being few women in comedy, I'm sure those are what he views as opportunities to meet women as fucked up as that is.

Most great artists are fucked up as people in some way which is part of what makes them a great artist.

How can you do social commentary and criticize politics, when you whip out your dick and start masturbating in front of women who're desperate to land a fucking job?
    There's nothing different here. He's a fucking animal.
    He's just a hypocrite that can't live up to his own standards.

I'd say the same thing about Bill Hicks or George Carlin if it turned out that they whip their dicks out because they can.

Only redeeming point about this situation is that he at least has the balls to publicly admit and apologize for what he did.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
    edited November 14
    DoctaMario wrote: »

How can you do social commentary and criticize politics, when you whip out your dick and start masturbating in front of women who're desperate to land a fucking job?
    There's nothing different here. He's a fucking animal.
    He's just a hypocrite that can't live up to his own standards.

I'd say the same thing about Bill Hicks or George Carlin if it turned out that they whip their dicks out because they can.

Only redeeming point about this situation is that he at least has the balls to publicly admit and apologize for what he did.

Have you ever actually heard any of his comedy before? I don't see how his ability to do social commentary or criticize politics has anything to do with the fact that he likes to masturbate in front of people. I don't get the masturbating in front of people thing but I don't see it as anything that diminishes his ability to do his job as a comedian. Is it inappropriate? Sure, but it doesn't make him less funny.

Should someone not be able to run for office if they really like anal?
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    Bious wrote: »
    Are you really comparing anal to masturbating in front of people?

Louie was using his top position to get away with it

He is a perverse piece of shit

Fuck him
    edited November 14

Only in the sense that Art claims people's sexual preferences apparently affect their abilities to do their jobs.
    dab00g wrote: »

Louie was using his top position to get away with it

He is a perverse piece of shit

Fuck him

I've got news for you, people in top positions get away with much much worse. I agree what he did is wrong and shouldn't have happened, but let's not act like he's on some Weinstein level of bullshit either.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,261
    Yeah it all kind of makes sense now with Louie lol. Definitely an abuse of power, and a very pathetic example at that.

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,831
    edited November 14
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DukeC wrote: »
    the ratio of women to men is about 7:3

And it's gradually shifting to an even further extreme of 8:2.
    Maybe your sentence just didn't make sense.

Are you talking about ratio of women to men as students on campus?
    Or ratio of accusations made by women against men?
    Or ratio of accusations made by women against men, and the university takes action in favor of the women?

It's about 55% female to male on US university campuses, and that's been about the same for at least 5 years:
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/28/look-how-women-outnumber-men-college-campuses-nationwide/YROqwfCPSlKPtSMAzpWloK/story.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/education/datablog/2013/jan/29/how-many-men-and-women-are-studying-at-my-university
    Women have outnumbered men on college campuses in the US by a widening margin since the late 1970s

Btw, the ratio of females to males is about 1.031 in the US, so that's about 53% females. So it's just slightly above the population.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,582
    AquaRoman going to trident that fool
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,831
    edited November 15
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    Blatant exaggeration, no one in that interview gave a shit about his joke that is barely a joke. "Have you seen the news lately" is barely a fucking joke,
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

rambo-brabo-sylvester-stallone-says-rambo-v-is-his-no-country-for-old-men.gif

I guess in a few weeks that Rocky statue in Philly is going to get tagged and destroyed...
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • appoappo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 4,613
    edited November 17
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,051
    appomo wrote: »

so what...just because someone accused him doesnt mean it happened.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

If NeoGAF taught us anything (and really, it didn't), it was that all women everywhere always tell the truth, despite being human beings who have a tendency to be petty and vindictive, especially towards those in positions of power and influence.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,781
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I guess in a few weeks that Rocky statue in Philly is going to get tagged and destroyed...

There might be hope?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/sylvester-stallone’s-publicist-blasts-‘ridiculous-categorically-false’-sexual-assault-report/ar-BBF3CVC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    locoghoul wrote: »
    when do we get some bitches accusing Bill Clinton?

They know what will happen. "Be a shame if they suddenly got hurt playing with a gun while lifting weights or something. Be a REAL shame." Catching Arkancide is a joke, but not really.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,064
    I implied bitches still alive and that have not committed "suicide" yet ofc
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    Russell simmons met kimora when she was 15 i think

Simmons also good friends with ratner and trump....
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah that story with Russell Simmons and Brett Ratner sounds believable. It's interesting though because for many years it's been low-key stated that Simmons was very gay, so this is the only surprise about the allegations.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    I mean you get rich enough and a hole is a hole