• Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,388
    The Street Fighter V General: Already Dropped Zeku Edition
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • Trife88Trife88 Shills are A Disease Joined: Posts: 7,685
    edited November 11
    >The Rebirth is near

This thread is already trash as fuck. Seriously call it Trash as Fuck
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,717 mod
    Trife88 wrote: »
    >The Rebirth is near

This thread is already trash as fuck. Seriously call it Trash as Fuck

is it? you need glasses
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri, Menat
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,697
    edited November 11
    The Street Fighter V General: Sonic OC's Confirmed For Season 3 Guest Characters
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,919
    @NupoChromine Thread closed before I could respond. I disagree with you on Injustice 2. You considering the entire roster. I'm talking exclusively about the DLC. People paid for 9 DLC characters in a DC fighting game and only getting 5 DC characters. That's bullshit.
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did... Joined: Posts: 7,439
    Street Fighter V general thread, they stay woke, but we stay slept on.
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: Karin/Kolin (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm

• VhoziteVhozite Free Meek Mill Joined: Posts: 3,518
    NupoChromine Thread closed before I could respond. I disagree with you on Injustice 2. You considering the entire roster. I'm talking exclusively about the DLC. People paid for 9 DLC characters in a DC fighting game and only getting 5 DC characters. That's bullshit.

Lol people paid upfront without knowing exactly what they were getting. I don't feel bad for them.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 8,785
    evangelion is better than game of thrones
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,578

did not watched either of these shows :coffee:
    edited November 11
    Just keep it as The Rebirth is Near
    We already lost our natural progression of thread names (good ones) by creating the thread AND THEN asking to name it lol

Ass backwards lmao

• A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,697
    Vhozite wrote: »
    NupoChromine Thread closed before I could respond. I disagree with you on Injustice 2. You considering the entire roster. I'm talking exclusively about the DLC. People paid for 9 DLC characters in a DC fighting game and only getting 5 DC characters. That's bullshit.

Lol people paid upfront without knowing exactly what they were getting. I don't feel bad for them.

I don't feel bad either but it feels like a massive waste in the roster. I felt the same thing w all the movie characters in mkx, it just feels lazy to me.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,847
    @NupoChromine Thread closed before I could respond. I disagree with you on Injustice 2. You considering the entire roster. I'm talking exclusively about the DLC. People paid for 9 DLC characters in a DC fighting game and only getting 5 DC characters. That's bullshit.

Exactly what @Vhozite said. People paid for 9 DLC characters before even knowing the names of the characters. That's their fault 100%. The Ultimate Edition doesn't say "9 DC Universe characters". It just says 9 DLC characters.

NRS made no promises on who was going to get in and it isn't their fault that people put up money before knowing what they were getting.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,705
    Something about Ninja Turtles.
    @Froztey

Zeku's old news. Reference something more recent in the title.
    appomo wrote: »

did not watched either of these shows :coffee:

everyone should watch eva

just make sure to watch the tv ending first

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,919

Exactly what @Vhozite said. People paid for 9 DLC characters before even knowing the names of the characters. That's their fault 100%. The Ultimate Edition doesn't say "9 DC Universe characters". It just says 9 DLC characters.

NRS made no promises on who was going to get in and it isn't their fault that people put up money before knowing what they were getting.

Fair point. I still think it's reasonable to think that consumers would expect DC DLC in a DC game. If people expected guest characters and got DC characters I wouldn't feel sorry for them. If you go to watch Justice League, it's reasonable to assume you'd be getting a movie DC characters. I wouldn't expect a post credit scene with Justice League sharing shawarma with the Avengers.
    Ed Boon only promises death to his enemies.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,123
    SFV is canada's game now. There, easy title.
  • GenistarGenistar Master Drayden Joined: Posts: 5,085
    If DC made a new ninja tuetles fighter then I'd throw money at it
    USF4:Mains Rose/Poison/Akuma
    Street fighter V Akuma/Kolin/ Hopefully Menat
    GGrev2 Millia
    DBFZ Frieza....

• mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,745
    1st page boiz
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,335
    New thread smell. Another journey begins.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,280
    The thread title seems both witty and handsome, I'd say keep it.
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep R.I.P. Prince Joined: Posts: 1,324
    edited November 11
    Honest question: Do people actually want Necro in SFV? He wasn't good in 3rd Strike and unless Capcom gives Necro a complete overhaul, I think he'll suffer the same fate that's happening to Alex.

Edit: Kinda wish Alex's st. HP was an overhead like it was in 3S. Also I wish his cr. LK > cr. MK TC was back and super cancel-able at the very least.
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Trying really hard Joined: Posts: 7,819
    I have to be the most inconsistent player in this lounge
    CFN: SpitefulBanette
    Those who defend balrog will be put the sword soon enough...
    Necro's one of the few lame characters in sf3
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,335
    Never been a fan of Necro's design, so I don't care to see him in SFV.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    We need a good fighting game, can't wait for Super.
  • VhoziteVhozite Free Meek Mill Joined: Posts: 3,518
    A10metal wrote: »
    Vhozite wrote: »

I don't feel bad either but it feels like a massive waste in the roster. I felt the same thing w all the movie characters in mkx, it just feels lazy to me.

How is it lazy building characters who have never been in a mainstream fighter from the ground up?
  • Da StunnaDa Stunna A True Paradox Joined: Posts: 1,085
    I don't care about TMNT because I didn't grow up with it.
    T7FR - Eddy, Bob, Dragonuv, Hwoarang, M.Raven
    I2 - Atrocitus
    SFV - Balrog, Ibuki
    KOF14 - King/Yuri/Leona
    GGxrdR2 - Chipp
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce In Makoto I Trust Joined: Posts: 3,250
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    Honest question: Do people actually want Necro in SFV? He wasn't good in 3rd Strike and unless Capcom gives Necro a complete overhaul, I think he'll suffer the same fate that's happening to Alex.

Same for Q. People who wants him, Necro and Oro gonna be the biggest group of complainers known in the SF history. Some characters are strong by design (Akuma? Yun?), others aren't and Capcom doesn't seems to be interested in make the latter top 5 or such. I recall just Kuroda being a beast with Q, then PinoAB7 and Sugiyama with Necro,but Kuroda was in a league on his own. We all know how it's gonna end, characters like Q and Necro are dead from start.
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,254
    edited November 11
    NCK_Feroce wrote: »

Same for Q. People who wants him, Necro and Oro gonna be the biggest group of complainers known in the SF history. Some characters are strong by design (Akuma? Yun?), others aren't and Capcom doesn't seems to be interested in make the latter top 5 or such. I recall just Kuroda being a beast with Q, then PinoAB7 and Sugiyama with Necro,but Kuroda was in a league on his own. We all know how it's gonna end, characters like Q and Necro are dead from start.

The flaw in your argument is that you're assuming "because this character sucked in the previous game, he'll be weak here, too, and nobody will play him."

Bull
    fucking
    shit

Mika was terrible in Alpha 3 and won Capcom Cup in SFV.

It can work backwards, too, as I'm sure Makoto mains realized when she was ported into SSF4.
    Can my anti air please not trade
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,394
    A10metal wrote: »

Edit: Kinda wish Alex's st. HP was an overhead like it was in 3S. Also I wish his cr. LK > cr. MK TC was back and super cancel-able at the very least.

necro fucking sucks and only fucking nerds like him.
    Necro's one of the few lame characters in sf3
    Never been a fan of Necro's design, so I don't care to see him in SFV.

Well fuck y'all too then

no
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V