The Street Fighter V General: Crouching Geezer, Hidden Husbando

Comments

• FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,144

Damn, cammy with that big ass can of jelly.
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I just fought a menat that could do nothing and got 0-4d... I have no answer for this character
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • Flacko_aliFlacko_ali Joined: Posts: 357
    Daemos wrote: »
    Flacko_ali wrote: »
    I want a new charge character in this game..

Sagat is coming. :blush: /plottwist

The tears would not stop for seasons if that were the case...

I however would luv Sagat to have charge moves or hybrid of some kind.
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,234
    edited November 14
    Fuck it, I playing very happily and I didn't wanna stop, matched against an Urien I lost all will to play now. Going to sleep, goodnight.
    edit: I actually also wanted to jerk off since my wife is on her period and a man has needs but it killed that too.
    Fuck Urien
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • amrraedamrraed Bombeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 4,633
    Do you guys not know what kappa means?

No
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    Marvel Infinte :Morrigan/Thor , Ultron/Zero , X/Jedah.
    Injustice 2 : Wonder Woman, Superman. haven' touched since July.
    Tekken 7 : Lars, Katarina, Master Raven. sold that shit.
    PSN ID : moraelgamed
    CFN: Thxymora
    Yes, i play T7 and I2 and i still like SF5 more than both of them, sue me.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,137
    Best anime:

Yugioh
    Pokemon
    Monster Musume

...translation; this is the only anime that I've watched :sweat:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,703
    ZioSerpe wrote: »
    Fuck it, I playing very happily and I didn't wanna stop, matched against an Urien I lost all will to play now. Going to sleep, goodnight.
    edit: I actually also wanted to jerk off since my wife is on her period and a man has needs but it killed that too.
    Fuck Urien

Just beat your meat while thinking of Urien, Win-Win
    Best anime:

The Cleveland show

Funny way to spell Corey In The House
  • BeekmeerBeekmeer Joined: Posts: 439
    Best anime:

Yugioh
    Pokemon
    Monster Musume

...translation; this is the only anime that I've watched :sweat:

I have a feeling you'll want to check out Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs whenever the anime actually comes out.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/01-1/listing-suggests-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-anime-in-development
    Ono should reveal Sakura first instead of Sagat, the tears of people crying about waifu pandering would be immeasurable.

I wish Capcom would go full troll and add Dan just so they could announce him first, then have Sagat come in and maul him at the end of the trailer.
    CFN: Beekmeer
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,144
    A10metal wrote: »
    Fuck Urien

Just beat your meat while thinking of Abigal, Win-Win
    Fixed for accuracy.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,279 mod
    Only 40 year olds like SF1 characters.

Bring back Twelve and Remy.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

If I were to ever play 3S, I would probably main 12.
  • The Lone DragonThe Lone Dragon perverted feminist Joined: Posts: 3,826
    edited November 14
    J.Wong streaming Ed a few weeks before CapCup? Hmm...
    Watch Porkchop 'n Flatscreen: Episode 2 on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Z4Kj1Etrk
    VIEW my animations and music: http://emezie.com
    READ my sister's book- http://nnedi.com
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce In Makoto I Trust Joined: Posts: 3,268
    Trife88 wrote: »
    Unless you're Based Kuroda, I once seen him win a tournament using Sean with both arms broken

Even because of him people want Q again. Obviously the 'For dummies' version or because he looks tough or some shit.
    Veserius wrote: »

you probably wouldn't because you'd realize maining 12 is stupid as hell.

here is how playing Twelve goes.

Opponent does something unsafe, you get to punish with cr.jab into nothing.

You do something unsafe, your opponent gets to do a 30-50% punish , into an unblockable or 50/50 then you lose the round.

like you see how stilted and weird Yamazaki's play is? How little damage he gets? He can't use 3/4's of his characters moves cause Chun just exists.

Playing low tier in 3s is one of the most unfun things you can do in fighting games IMO.

For some SFV is the chance to give some characters a better version of their original counterpart. Bet my balls there's someone in this planet who wants this BS character again with buffs. God have mercy.
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 3,681
    FACTS B
    theres always people asking for characters that werent used lol
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Veserius wrote: »

you probably wouldn't because you'd realize maining 12 is stupid as hell.

here is how playing Twelve goes.

Opponent does something unsafe, you get to punish with cr.jab into nothing.

You do something unsafe, your opponent gets to do a 30-50% punish , into an unblockable or 50/50 then you lose the round.

like you see how stilted and weird Yamazaki's play is? How little damage he gets? He can't use 3/4's of his characters moves cause Chun just exists.

Playing low tier in 3s is one of the most unfun things you can do in fighting games IMO.

Honestly, outside of him, I can't really see who else I would play. MAYBE Q....maybe. but really there's noone else I can see myself playing.
    Q is easily the most forgettable sf3 character, I don't get what people like about him
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,958
    I don't even know what Q does. All I know is that he's a robot in a trench coat.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    Will be fun seeing Q in SFV. The more he's close to his original version, the more scrubs gonna usain bolting out from him.
    Q is easily the most forgettable sf3 character, I don't get what people like about him

Not a whole lot for me. Either that or maybe necro. I dunno, the 3S cast as a whole doesn't really have a character that is really interesting.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,855
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    http://thegameawards.com/awards/

Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and MVCI are nominated for Fighting Game of the Year. No SFV this time around Kappa

Might have to do with the fact SFV wasn't released this year
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    http://thegameawards.com/awards/

Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and MVCI are nominated for Fighting Game of the Year. No SFV this time around Kappa

'cause SF was not released this year

Wow really, you guys? I thought it's only coming out on January 16th
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep R.I.P. Malcolm Young Joined: Posts: 1,355
    I'm starting to change my mind on Necro. He's semi-competitve than the rest of the lower tiers in 3S.

If Capcom does put in Q, he better have more cancelable normals and they better not be negative on hit (St. Roundhouse was -10 on hit lulul).

He's not even that bad, but his best moments are tied with the best 3s player ever, just sayin'. There's no chance Q could carry a player to new heights in 3s, but Capcom could do the magic in SFV.
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    I'm starting to change my mind on Necro. He's semi-competitve than the rest of the lower tiers in 3S.

If Capcom does put in Q, he better have more cancelable normals and they better not be negative on hit (St. Roundhouse was -10 on hit lulul).

They gonna make him more friendly, no doubts about it.
    Volt wrote: »
    I don't even know what Q does. All I know is that he's a robot in a trench coat.

He's a man in a metal mask.
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,800
    It really wouldn't be hard at all to make any returning character good if they wanted to (see: R. Mika, the buffs some S2 characters got or even Juri in SFxT), problem is that they hold back on the tweaks that some characters would need to be good or change/remove stuff from them that kills the appeal of the character for some players (Karin Rekkas locked behind v-trigger and no counter/cmd grab for me, Juri's store mechanics being changed for others or even Vega being transformed into a motion character). I don't think it's people being posers or whatever, it's that the developers don't always deliver on their expectations of what the returning character would be like. Why settle for that when they could've done better?
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
    He's discount Balrog

Heat_Sleep wrote: »

This Necro talk made me realize something about this game, no character has a electric shock esq move in this game
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep R.I.P. Malcolm Young Joined: Posts: 1,355
    Maybe this is just the best Capcom can do?
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 967
    All I need is Juri to be in future SF games and i'm good.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,279 mod
    Making Mika good wasn't hard since she was arguably the weakest character in SF history next to Dan.

SFV is meant to be an honest, closed ranged SF with modest zoning options and omitting charge moves from most characters, so the characters get changed to reflect that. Charge moves and fireball spam scares the kids.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,956
    edited November 14

Inspector Gadget fell on hard times. Once it was revealed that his niece and dog were solving all his cases he was let go. To hide his shame he donned a metal mask and fought in underground pit fights to make ends meet. Thus Q was born.