The Street Fighter V General: Crouching Geezer, Hidden Husbando

Comments

• VoltaVolta Joined: Posts: 237
    Who cares about the freak characters of a game that almost killed the franchise? Bring back Blanka.

And no, the irony in that statement is not lost on me.
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep I'm your Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb Joined: Posts: 1,396
    I like Poison's voice actor. Dunno why people don't like her (unless the reason is "muh Japanese voices").
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 634
    A10metal wrote: »
    I miss El FUERTE, he was honest footsies

El fuerte might actually be the most annoying character in fighting game history.
    Elf was a fascinating character; he flipped traditional mechanics and neutral game on it's head. There should be more characters who can control the rhythm of the match like that.
  • Flacko_aliFlacko_ali Joined: Posts: 359
    I'm guessing based off these comments yall weren't really that active playing 3SOE on Xbox live back in the day??

• Midnight_IguanaMidnight_Iguana I play 3d fighters & mkxl. Joined: Posts: 188
    edited November 14
    Namco put noctis in tekken and capcom can't put cviper into sf5.
    Capcom needs to start leasing their chars fr
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,363 mod
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    Elf was a fascinating character; he flipped traditional mechanics and neutral game on it's head. There should be more characters who can control the rhythm of the match like that.

People already have their hands full with Laura and Rashid.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Rashid has dumb buttons and can build meter from his infinite blockstun while Laura only really becomes a thread when she has meter. Elf can do dumb shit right off the bat.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,165 mod
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »

Fuerte had ST Vega's mix up without any of the footsies.

Yeah, fascinating. A character that spent his entire time doing jittery shit and then put you in a 5 way mix up from some random knockdown.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • VhoziteVhozite Free Meek Mill Joined: Posts: 3,548
    Mvci was honestly the most polished capcom fighter this gen.

As opposed to?
    edited November 14
    Laura, Rashid and Fang are about as wild and wacky as the game is going to get. Before SFIV you didn't really have wild and wacky characters in SF games. ST Claw and Twelve were probably the closest. Guess you could count 3S Makoto also.

Dumb shit right off the bat is for crack/anime games.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,978
    Fuerte is weird.
    On one hand, it's entertaining to watch him run around like a minion and throwing neutral off the window.
    On the other hand, I feel bad because everyone suffers in that match, with the possible exception of the Fuerte player. Including the commentators.

That's why I think his function reboot (Rashid) is cool.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    Laura, Rashid and Fang are about as wild and wacky as the game is going to get.

I'm going to save this quote for later.

Also, you didn't add Abigail to that list.

Heat's like:

C_EqTYEUwAAUwpS.jpg
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    Tbh I think im ajust stick to ryu, zeku, sim & balrog and call it a day.
    These other chars can get skipped
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

WSO is on. Dem Brits. :heart:
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
    I kinda had a crazy idea.

What if non-CC Counter Hits dealt 10% more damage? Not the whole combo, just the CH.

That'd help mid-range poking and Menat. Probably.
    Volt wrote: »
    I kinda had a crazy idea.

What if non-CC Counter Hits dealt 10% more damage? Not the whole combo, just the CH.

That'd help mid-range poking and Menat. Probably.

That would be a great thing that's not going to happen.

edited November 14
    HNIC Mike wrote: »
    Guy spends 10 straight posts about sfv being bad or whatever.

Meanwhile hes playing 4 characters and posting about sfv every day. Lol.

What do you expect? I skipped sf5 from akuma to menat
    That shit was collecting dust till near the end of this season.
    G01ED.gif
    Post edited by Midnight_Iguana on
    Basically, this clown said I think it's more fun to kill actual people instead of wild game in the forest
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,160
    Why do you bold your posts? Is that supposed to be your thing?
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 974
    Hey, what's going on here ?
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,160
    It's been his thing for far, far too long.

Oh, so he ain't new.
  • appoappo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,612
    :coffee:

• A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,716
    appomo wrote: »
    :coffee:

My thing is that he doesn't quote people
  • Marmalade_JonesMarmalade_Jones Joined: Posts: 352
    dhalsim should not have a 3 frame
    dhalsim should not have a 3 frame

Why not?

Because it's a jab... and it anti-airs... and anti-air jabs are bad m'kaaaay?

Just make his cr.lp 3F. His St.lp is already 3F startup as AA, but his jab actually functions as an AA from the animation.
    edited November 14
    New is not the term, long-winded introduction necessarily not necessary, isn't it?
    Whether or not it matters is not something to take note of, the composition book isn't the cleanest it can be.
    Pen or paper, for certain they definitely lacked both and they certainly do NOT click clack yoyos like the strings do.
    Ad-hominem, Tarkatan Alien with many variations as this Extra large selection is perfection in it's finest incarnation.

You have an odd way of speaking....Are you even talking to anyone?
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 974
    septic wrote: »
    Skort wrote: »
    Hey, what's going on here ?

gosling.gif
    tenor.gif
    edited November 14
    I don't take capcom serious
    Now onto making sf a fun game fuck the rest of that shit