The Street Fighter V General: Crouching Geezer, Hidden Husbando

Comments

• Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,252
    Nobus3r1 wrote: »
    She has more abs than I do :(
    musculosasssexy45-28.jpg
    The real question is: which one of you has bigger boobs? :confounded:

Quoted for emphasis.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,976
    musculosasssexy45-28.jpg

Idris-Elba.gif
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,711
    musculosasssexy45-28.jpg

Im actually OK with the smaller boobs on her
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 9,792
    I just beat Chris Battles Vega in ranked.

The last time I ran into him he bodied my shit free and it fucking shook me. Don’t know what happened but I just calmed myself down and really looked at what I needed to do.

After I take the first set I knew he was mad as fuck. So he got in a confirm that spins me out and puts me in a left right mix up and then switched sides faster than Usain Bolt and just shits on me lmao

I still won both sets though :coffee:
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (3 NEW OUTFITS THANK YOU ONO!!! SUCK IT A10METAL)/Karin
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a uppercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,277
    Q and Viper for free?! Yes plz
    Can my anti air please not trade
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,967
    Ok, this is kinda big. First of all, Metroid Prime 4 footage? Hype.

DMC5 is kinda cool, and Nero was a blast to play in 4.

Soul Calibur 6 on the Switch? Link's gotta be back.

Regular Goku and Vegeta better be costumes on DBFZ. This will mess a lot of shit up PR-wise if that's not the case.

Pokémon's getting more braindead with each game, both competitively (due to the bullshit power-creep) and in-game (When's Challenge mode?)

MvCI's DLC is a mixed bag. I do want to see Rashid and Doom though. That'd be hype. Take Urien there too, let's see how his Aegis bullshit holds up on crack.

Regarding SFV... Free shit is cool, but one of those free characters have to be Eagle to not screw up Arcade, so I'm taking this with an even bigger grain of salt than usual. Three SF3 reps are also suspect as fuck.

And if that is the Shill Pass 3, I'm definitely not buying it. I can raise some cash for Cody and just ignore the rest, especially if we get even more Final Fight characters. One of them is bound to be Roxy/Poison or in the worst case scenario, fucking Rolento.

The possibility of AE giving us 4 free characters is huge though, and takes a lot of weight off the Shill Pass while also serving as a great boost to AE in general. Definitely a move I'd like to see from Capcom, albeit a bold one, perhaps too bold.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • Midnight_IguanaMidnight_Iguana I play 3d fighters & mkxl. Joined: Posts: 177
    edited November 12
    Free characters from capcom? Um...that is what the FM system was for.
    Um...uh...I wouldn't recommend giving us 2 free characters without FM unless they were basically decapre, santamu or Azam.

All seriousness included
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep R.I.P. Malcolm Young Joined: Posts: 1,374
    If Soul Calibur 6 is a thing...

Nah, nah, nah, I don't believe it. Sounds way too fucking good to be true.
  • NeclordNeclord Joined: Posts: 4,187
    edited November 12
    Oh man. Played a lot of different games in the last couple of weeks.

Rainbow Six Siege (fun game so far, but toxic players are more annoying in this game due to friendly fire being on all the time =/ )
    Total Warhammer II (especially coop campaign is a lot of fun, might be my game of the year, finally more factions than in game 1, Skaven <3)
    PUBG (also fun, but I suck, I make it to the last survivors quite often but I can barely kill anyone due to weird aiming lol)
    Nier Automata (I need to continue this game soon, already loved Bayonetta, I know I will probably love this one too!)
    Horizon Zero Dawn (need to continue this one as well, but Nier is first)
    Destiny 2 (started to play it with friends, but coop is limited to 3 players =/)
    Punch Planet (It's finally playable. I am playing it since yesterday, early access, but it's pretty good, godlike netcode, Tyara so thicc omg amazing waifu <3)
    Damn, no input lag fixes till season 4?
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 9,792
    I’ve got a 5 man lounge going.
  • JeromJerom Joined: Posts: 1,144
    TWINBLADES wrote: »

Invite

CFN really needs a request invite feature or a way to just let friends join off the menu.
    CFN: Jeromy
    gief abby
    CFN also really needs a working lobby feature too
    gief abby
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,280
    Froztey wrote: »
    Fuck I made the thread so I get notifications about every post.

I bit a big bullet here

There's probably a way to unwatch a thread.

Invite
    I got a Yorkey like fanboy that I met on twitch that thinks my Kolin is god like and wants me to give him all my “tech”.

I keep trying to tell this guy im shit and suck at SFV and yet for some reason he thinks I’m holding out on him.

Like no my man I’m trash, how are you not getting this.

He’s a nice guy though.
  • unofficialdocumentunofficialdocument "This is my selfless devotion!" Joined: Posts: 1,872
    I think you amerikaner have your turkey day soon which is incorrect and you should have it the day canada does but I am not cold hearted so here is my gift to you

giphy.gif

You just wanted an excuse to post this, didn't you?

Don't be ashamed.
    Stay golden, my friend!
    @TWINBLADES invite me if u still got that lobby up
    @Jerom that reset in the corner though :3

Now I dont want to be THAT guy but it started lagging really bad during that final round. Granted I dont think it really messed anything up its just distracting af with the background npcs spazzing out at hyperspeed
    gief abby
    Jerom wrote: »

Now I dont want to be THAT guy but it started lagging really bad during that final round. Granted I dont think it really messed anything up its just distracting af with the background npcs spazzing out at hyperspeed

Same
    Jerom wrote: »

It was laggy?

I swear I’m not on WiFi brah :(
  • Relldaproblem1Relldaproblem1 Joined: Posts: 89

You still open? Invite if so.
    Pan-relldaproblem

Rell Shyt
    So was it laggy there Jerom

Oooooh no it’s only laggy when Twinblades gets a win
    edited November 12
    Playing neutral against Kolin is something I simply cannot wrap my head around. The threat of the v skill constantly there fucks with me so badly. If I press something and get countered, that's a knockdown + corner carry + oki. If I get hit by the tip, that's a combo into ex parabellum into more oki yay. So I kind of just stand there idly waiting for the v skill that never comes. This is more of a me problem than a Kolin problem tbh; I'm just way to scared of that counter.
    JEROM GIVE ME MY STREAK BACK!!!!!!
    You wrote: »
    Playing neutral against Kolin is something I simply cannot wrap my head around. The threat of the v skill constantly there fucks with me so badly. If I press something and get countered, that's a knockdown + corner carry + oki. If I get hit by the tip, that's a combo into ex parabellum into more oki yay. So I kind of just stand there idly waiting for the v skill that never comes. This is more of a me problem than a Kolin problem tbh; I'm just way to scared of that counter.

This is exactly what I want though. Be scared don’t do anything and let me win.

It’s works out for everyone

hehehehehehe
    edited November 12
    It's okay season 4 will have a newcomer whose normals all have projectile properties so I can press buttons all day without worrying about that shit :smiley:
    shhh i can dream
    edited November 12
    So was it laggy there Jerom

Oooooh no it’s only laggy when Twinblades gets a win

Yeah it was normal now. Our matches are usually always fine it was just that one round it got bad

Also I have to get up real quick
    gief abby
    You wrote: »

Let Twin spam v-skill and squash that shit every time.