Only all the Shadowloo Dolls playable can increase SFV sales, respect, popularity and daily use.

affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,846
making all the Shadowloo Dolls playable in all versions of SFV would increase its value and begin to have a lot more people buy and play the game overall.

the Shadowloo Dolls are the perfection of the Street Fighter universe and only having each Shadowloo Doll playable can begin the golden age.

while there are PC mods, that can't compare to Capcom officially making all the Shadowloo Dolls playable



and money is no object to Shadowloo Dolls fans and Street Fighter fans in general. as the saying goes "build it and they will come", making all Shadowloo Dolls would profoundly take Street Fighter to greater heights and epicness.

Street Fighter universe is made whole because of the Shadowloo Dolls, so the playable roster in SFV should include all the Shadowloo Dolls playable, each one as their own playable fighter that can be chosen and played as.



the Street Fighter universe has meaning because of the Shadowloo Dolls.

Eventually Street Fighter VI should let players create and play as their own Shadowloo Doll and expand the Shadowloo Dolls to greater prosperity and power.



if Capcom chooses to add all the Shadowloo Dolls playable in SFV/SFV:AE, and done right, that will greatly benefit in profit, popularity and respect.

Comments

  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 420
    I say we go a step further and replace all the characters with Cammy.
    Why play other characters when Cammy is in the game?
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    I say we go a step further and replace all the characters with Cammy.
    Why play other characters when Cammy is in the game?

    Because you already have Arcana Heart for a waifu fighter
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,846
    edited November 14
    I say we go a step further and replace all the characters with Cammy.
    Why play other characters when Cammy is in the game?

    they are each different. you know if they actually make each of all the Shadowloo Dolls playable, a lot of fans will play as them instead of Cammy and others.

    and if people wanna argue about clones, Mortal Kombat's ninjas for generations were clones, literally color swaps of the same actor/actresses even, with only their specials and finishers making them stand out in moveset. even now with different costumes, they still share general mechanics. so its hypocritical to say all the Dolls are the same, when MK ninjas are generally the same. the Dolls too have their differences.

    so each Shadowloo Doll matters, and SFV already established a foundation that can enable the devs to complete their movesets and make all the Shadowloo Dolls playable a reality. not just one, not just several but all of them. ok the only one exception would be Juni, because of story reasons, but all the other Shadowloo Dolls fought during SFV scenario, some didn't have gameplay, only cutscenes, but literally they have a huge headstart in making them all playable, and they would be low cost, high reward making them all playable

    a lot of SF fans won't buy/play SFV/SFV:AE until the Shadowloo Dolls are all playable. they are not done with SFV expansions and DLCs, so it is still possible. and the strange silence from Capcom about the Shadowloo Dolls, when they are the most memorable characters in the SFV story, it seems Capcom is aiming for quantity with quality, so they could be planning to add them to SFV:AE all at once when they are ready, with each of them being their own selectable playable fighter.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,394
    All would be overkill, but I'd die with a tease like this

    23473087_1743844595688275_4796170299411239143_n.jpg?oh=20a3047e9b7f3e7bd75c548856cf7a8f&oe=5AA3AAD0
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,273
    Dude, just google search some hentai, your argument is very generic. There will always be people being attracted to new characters, dolls or anything else.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
    SFV: Roxanne (soon)
  • Midnight_IguanaMidnight_Iguana I play 3d fighters & mkxl. Joined: Posts: 188
    I feel like they should be a bonus season. especially if we are halfway through this game.
  • Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,545
    They're already in the game. I don't mind seeing them as fully-developed playable characters.
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,446
    Step 1: Chose an active volcano

    Step 2: Go die there
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

    All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cease and desist!!! You are giving Shadaloo a bad name with your inundated Doll ramblings.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,871
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

    Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?

    I don't recognize this foul creature. Who is it and what does it seek? Can we bargain with it so that it may leave us alone?
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,437
    Daemos wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?

    I don't recognize this foul creature. Who is it and what does it seek? Can we bargain with it so that it may leave us alone?
    Affinity shills for games that no one really cares about and is sexist(hates men). Which is why she demands and believes that the dolls can improve SFV drastically. She always pushes for more females in games because vagina.
    affinity wrote: »
    chadouken! wrote: »
    From what I've skimmed through scrolling past that long post, it seems like Affinity is pissed off because she's a girl or some shit. Sounds like she's mad that men are better than women.

    lol men are delusional enough to think they are superior, that's why worldwide evil men are such oppressive, abusive and poisonous assholes.
    if anything, history shows that males are very jealous of female priviledges and female exclusive qualities.

    the fact misogyny exists is further proof how most men are women wrapped in a male's body, subconsiously jealous towards female beauty and the positive feminine qualities that masculinity can never rival. sure men are physically stronger, but even a child can kill an adult, a woman can kill a man. the difference in physical strength really isn't such a big deal when men are just as mortal and fragile to blunt objects, sharp objects, and guns.

    Atlus flaunting a dick monster around is further proof how immaturely desperate they are to reassure themselves that males are better when they are not, females are so much superior, that jealous males want to censor and cover as much as they can about female qualities. the fact they keep female protagonist out, is further proof males see females as a threat. and anyone selfish and narcissistic, subconsiously sees someone as superior in beauty and atmosphere, don't want them in the picture.

    I'm upset at the fact that Atlus is still so corrupt, petty and spiteful towards the female sex,
    they have to leave female protagonist out of the picture so their insecure manchilds can feel some delusional sense of pride.
    and upset how Atlus is missing out on more fans and sales, that if they cared about gender equality and including female protagonist, it would be win/win/win.

    historically, Japan has a toxic sexist culture, but even developers like Game Freak and From Software still include female protagonist option in their games.

    Pokemon is more successful than Persona and Shin Megami Tensei COMBINED, and Pokemon mainline devs sure grew up and are aware and respectful of both genders equally overall. Game Freak is superior to Atlus and Game Freak is the only one out of the two, in touch with the reality of female protagonist preference, girl gamers, and how it's COMMON SENSE they would profit more making it standard to let the player choose the protagonist's sex (and Game Freak even goes further with extra skin tone, appearance and fashion options)

    Face it, you advocates of insane fanatical male dudebro dominance, are just making your sex look like a growing pile of homosexuals that are so toxic, you can't even survive being in the same room with a girl or woman. and if you are heterosexual, you attitude towards even a videogame dilemma concerning the lack of female protagonist option, it is dreadful how you behave towards your daughter, girlfriend, sister, wife or even mother. if you think female protagonist isn't equally important as the opposite sex, how can you treat women with equal respect and care, knowing videogame culture translates or mirrors and magnifies at least a side of real world culture as well. in a sexist world, having a developer that's pro sexism, is not healthy and not right.

    You guys think we're crazy, but most of your sex are in jail,

    more of you are getting killed every day for every dumb shit masculine reason in the book.
    most of your sex are responsible for most of the crimes and sins in the world.
    you hate and bully males you don't like, you hate, bully, and look down on females. like wtf.

    male is such a sad, ugly and tragic sex, all they can do is lash out and ruin others and ruin themselves.
    the more masculine someone gets, the more toxic they become, that's just a fact.

    https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/no-girls-allowed-the-lasting-rules-of-gamergate-and-toxic-misogyny

    https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2017/09/28/439953/economics-of-misogyny/

    and things like misogyny is so toxic, even some dumbass disgraceful women have been found taking a part of internet misogynistic trolling online.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201502/12-ways-spot-misogynist

    seriously, males are a disease (not all, but a lot) and ya'll just pick on females like dumbass homosexual dicks.

    you're just making yourselves look inferior and corrupt, with every attempt at keeping females out of the fun and beneath your imaginary "tier" among the sexes.
    Like I said, she's hates men and is extremely bitter.

    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,189
    ^that was painful to get through. Can't imagine being that warped to actually type and subscribe to that nonsense.

    Affinity must be the Borg Queen of SJWs.
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 14
    How can you possibly hate men? I mean yes, they can stupid, cruel, ignorant, and frustrating to deal with but ultimately they are so wonderful, vital, and sexually titillating. And when they are funny, that's just icing on the cake :heart: . So whatever social injustice they may inflict is inevitably balanced by the collective love and worship of penis.

    I am gay and definitely not biased.

    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 14
    Daemos wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?

    I don't recognize this foul creature. Who is it and what does it seek? Can we bargain with it so that it may leave us alone?
    Which is why she demands and believes that the dolls can improve SFV drastically.

    On a more serious note, does she not recognize that the Dolls are the antithesis of female empowerment. They are a harem of 12 females who live and die at the beck and call of one most badass of men. They are quite literally tools for Bison and the very definition of objectified females. One of them even has the biggest tits of any female character in the franchise and THAT is her most defining feature.

    If you are gonna shill for female empowerment, vote for Rose 2018. Vote for a varied representation of females, ones that have characterizations that do not hinge on them being underage-looking and succulently appealing to general straight male appetites. The Dolls do not represent female empowerment, they more closely represent the subjugation of and domination over females by the Patriarchy. This @affinity can't even do social justice warrioring right. SHAME.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    Ah, another lost soul. Don’t worry, there will always be room in Lord Abigail’s arms for latecomers.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 852
    edited November 14
    Noembelu with axes is worthy of being playable.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,363 mod
    Put the dolls in crack.

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,273
    Wait... you telling me this is not just some dude wanting more fap material?
    I'm mindblown.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
    SFV: Roxanne (soon)
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,871
    Daemos wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?

    I don't recognize this foul creature. Who is it and what does it seek? Can we bargain with it so that it may leave us alone?

    This abomination has plagued General Discussion for a long time and sometimes has crawled out into Fighting Game discussion, but mostly remained contaminated in GD. Seems like there's been a leak and somehow the virus spreaded to SFV subforum
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

    Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Daemos wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Oh ffs now affinity is invading this forum too?

    I don't recognize this foul creature. Who is it and what does it seek? Can we bargain with it so that it may leave us alone?

    This abomination has plagued General Discussion for a long time and sometimes has crawled out into Fighting Game discussion, but mostly remained contaminated in GD. Seems like there's been a leak and somehow the virus spreaded to SFV subforum

    Sorry, I forgot to wipe my shoes on the doormat lol
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Da StunnaDa Stunna A True Paradox Joined: Posts: 1,092
    I say we go a step further and replace all the characters with Cammy.
    Why play other characters when Cammy is in the game?
    Because she is mind-numblingly dull?
    T7FR - Eddy, Bob, Dragonuv, Hwoarang, M.Raven
    I2 - Atrocitus
    SFV - Balrog, Ibuki
    KOF14 - King/Yuri/Leona
    GGxrdR2 - Chipp
  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 420
    Da Stunna wrote: »
    Because she is mind-numblingly dull?

    Hey, that's not how you write "amazing"!
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    Cammy is the least interesting character in a game with E.Honda and palette swap Ken. That says everything worth saying about the character.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 420
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cammy is the least interesting character in a game with E.Honda and palette swap Ken. That says everything worth saying about the character.

    There really is such a thing as a wrong opinion after all.
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cammy is the least interesting character in a game with E.Honda and palette swap Ken. That says everything worth saying about the character.

    How dare you speak of Bison's DNA like this? A THOUSAND DEATHS TO YOU AND YOUR ILK FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY!
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    Cammy is also more useless in the cinematic story than Alex and Laura, who each have like 1 scene where they do anything. Yay for being Vega’s scratching post I guess?

    Don’t worry, Cammy isn’t the worst SF character because Karin exists. I’m not going to smash the Dollhouse ... yet.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,273
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cammy is also more useless in the cinematic story than Alex and Laura, who each have like 1 scene where they do anything. Yay for being Vega’s scratching post I guess?

    Don’t worry, Cammy isn’t the worst SF character because Karin exists. I’m not going to smash the Dollhouse ... yet.

    When someone says Dollhouse my brain immediately goes to the TV show with Eliza Dushku, and then just to her, and my pee pee goes doing doing doing.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
    SFV: Roxanne (soon)
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,283
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cammy is also more useless in the cinematic story than Alex and Laura, who each have like 1 scene where they do anything. Yay for being Vega’s scratching post I guess?

    Don’t worry, Cammy isn’t the worst SF character because Karin exists. I’m not going to smash the Dollhouse ... yet.

    You could argue that she was involved in the doll's salvation, but I vaguely recall that that was entirely due to FANGs little remote being broken? And if I'm not mistaken, it was Rashid who did that, soo... :sweat_smile:
    Can my anti air please not trade
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    Cammy is such dead weight that Juri with a downgraded FSE had to carry her sorry ass.

    If Ibuki and Mika each get half credit for defeating Balrog, one of the 4 Kings, then that’s still more than Cammy who lost to Vega multiple times. Why would you pursue the mass production models when your prototype is a repugnant failure?
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 420
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cammy is such dead weight that Juri with a downgraded FSE had to carry her sorry ass.

    If Ibuki and Mika each get half credit for defeating Balrog, one of the 4 Kings, then that’s still more than Cammy who lost to Vega multiple times. Why would you pursue the mass production models when your prototype is a repugnant failure?

    Preposterous nonsense! Vega merely caught her by surprise once in the middle of great emotional turmoil, once at Shadaloo base his surprise attack was repelled by Decapre's timely intervention and Cammy followed to easily kick his ass offscreen like she already did in Alpha 3 and in her Prologue Story.

    Juri was doing nothing but rightfully helping the superior waifu in accomplishing her goals, truly a heartwarming story! All the smear talks are from jealous followers of lesser waifus and people with objectively terrible opinions, like those who think that Eagle is a good character and should be in SFV.
    We laugh at their pretensions.
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,189
    Sad that Eagle’s two sticks are more natural than Cammy’s entire body. They also have greater emotional depth.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,394
    I dont mind Cammy's story, but I find Decapre's more interesting to follow right now.
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
Sign In or Register to comment.