Charles Manson has died

Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese....Joined: Posts: 21,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
edited November 20 in General Discussion
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/20/charles-manson-one-nations-most-infamous-mass-killers-dead-83/870075001/

The crazy cult leader and murderer has finally met his end.

There was one girl I knew from high school that practically worshiped the guy.............creeped me out.
The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
-Traitor Aizen Souske

Comments

• AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,095
    edited November 20
    Ok now i always hear this mentioned but never get an answer....

How does executing a person, cost more than feeding/housing/guarding them for life in jail?
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,744
    /shrug
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,650
    Ok...I guess we're supposed to care? :coffee:
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,095
    Rest in pieces.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i hope he is burning in hell
  • YunaYuna Can I be a social justice cleric or something instead? Joined: Posts: 7,548
    Maybe that'll cast a new light on that Tarantino movie coming up.
    "It's high time for intellectually honest people to call out reflexive anti-PC posturing as being-- for the most part-- exactly what it is: a cowardly rhetorical defense mechanism employed by bullies who lack the courage of their own convictions. If you want to be a jerk? Fine. Be a jerk. But don't pretend like you're storming the gates of Mordor when all you're doing is spitting off the overpass."
    --Bob Chipman
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,504
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/20/charles-manson-one-nations-most-infamous-mass-killers-dead-83/870075001/

There was one GIRL I knew from high school that practically worshiped the guy.............creeped me out.

You sure it wasn't a boy who is now a man who seems to know someone from each county/state/country/industry who also happen to have an SRK account? :bee:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,288
    Ok now i always hear this mentioned but never get an answer....

How does executing a person, cost more than feeding/housing/guarding them for life in jail?

Legal and Court fees
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 4,040
    I won't speak ill of the dead. So please take my lack of negative comments to the most extreme your imagination seems fit for Mr. Manson.

Also fuck anyone that mourns him outside of immediate family. I have no idea if he has any but I respect close family and their right to mourn, random groupies and idiot fans attracted to the fame from his crimes can burn in hell.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
    Here is a pro
    At least now he is dead, Charles can't do shit now and we can close this chapter of US History.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

There was one girl I knew from high school that practically worshiped the guy.............creeped me out.

why the shit would you worship that? that's disgusting

hope she got hit by a bus and died
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,607
    #RIPCharlesManson Always going against society and the hypocrisy that is Hollywood. I wish I had seen you live before you passed away. I always loved your music. Fuck the haters!

Also why did I get banned for making fun of Chester Bennington while here everyone's talking trash about another inspiring musician and artist?

b0a4969afed6f7ede00b131c0a598fe1--marilyn-manson-tattoo-drawing-ideas.jpg
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,513
    edited November 21
    @ArtVandelay wasn't funny on Twitter and it's still not funny. If you're going to steal jokes, at least steal ones that are actually funny.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,889
    I feel blame.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    Its bullshit, he didnt kill anybody. People tell others to cap folk for a laugh all the time, no fucking justice.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,243
    GODDAMMIT 2016--Oh wait...
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,003
    crucades wrote: »
    Its bullshit, he didnt kill anybody. People tell others to cap folk for a laugh all the time, no fucking justice.

Manson probably reflected upon his crimes:
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Who?
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,861
    he wrote Helter Skelter,...... didnt he? niggas i just woke up, but i think he wrote that Beatles song.

here lies Beatles composer Charles Manson.
    thats prob what his fam is writing on his tombstone
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,595
    So about Net Neutrality, guys...
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    him living this long shows how weak and shitty the justice system is.

This guy should have been skinned the moment he was found guilty. All those videos of him clowning around during interviews was all that was needed to show that he needs to be tortured.. or used as a science experiment.
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Good men get punished and are cast away while killers get fame and recognition.
    Dramatix wrote: »
    So about Net Neutrality, guys...
    Wrong thread.
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    him living this long shows how weak and shitty the justice system is.

This guy should have been skinned the moment he was found guilty. All those videos of him clowning around during interviews was all that was needed to show that he needs to be tortured.. or used as a science experiment.

Yeah, the person who kills someone like Charles Manson, a mass murder, serial killer and Cult leader.
    Don't charge the guy who kills the next Manson with Murder, give that dude a medal.
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 443

He died to the same way he lived.....
    Like a Pychostraight_jacket_joker_by_masterdrawer.jpg
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,507
    I thought he died along time ago huh
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Affinity is just a rouge program sent out by the bot program known as Emil.
  • Midnight_IguanaMidnight_Iguana I play 3d fighters & mkxl. Joined: Posts: 209
    Rest in piece. Spent ya entire life if that place and then died in it.
    Condolences.
    Doa/MKXL/Tekken Player.

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I wonder how many women out there are heartbroken over it.... y'know there's always a line of women just craving those kinds of "interesting" people. There was some stupid 20-something year old ho wanting to marry him just a couple of years ago, actually.

...but we're supposed to pretend like they don't have questionable and outright stupid taste in 99% of their stupid ass lives. I wonder if Adolf Hitler were alive today and serving a life sentence (because this society is too goddamn pussy to actually execute even the worst people anymore)...how many marriage proposals he'd get? It's funny how often they go for the absolute worst people on a regular basis...then turn around and pretend like they're wondering where all the "good" men went.

Yeah, I couldn't resist the cheap shot today.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,626
    Into the trash it goes
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    The fuck, how people going to be sad over the death of one of the biggest Mass Murders of the Country?

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,365
    You're being trolled, dummy.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    His question and answer clips are some of the greatest gems ever posted on youtube
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • abkalldayabkallday Joined: Posts: 2,221
    R.I.P
    Psn:Genocidecu
    UMVC3:Dante/X-23/Magneto Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Lars/Nina USF4:Guy/Juri/Adon/Rufus
    GGPO:genocide_cuttah KOF 2002 Shermie/K/Kula Kof 98: Iroi/Robert/Saisyu/Kyo Garou: Kim Dong Hwan and Gato
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 26
    Million wrote: »
    I wonder how many women out there are heartbroken over it.... y'know there's always a line of women just craving those kinds of "interesting" people. There was some stupid 20-something year old ho wanting to marry him just a couple of years ago, actually...
    If you are familiar with the Dark Triad of traits (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy) men who score high on these traits tend to do well with women. Scott Peterson after he was put on death row for killing his wife supposedly got so many love letters that the prison he was at couldn't even process his mail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
    https://nypost.com/2013/12/03/the-women-who-fall-in-love-with-jailed-killers/
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file