Delete this Soulcalibur VI thread

Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,434
edited November 22 in Fighting Game Discussion
SC6 is said to be in development

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7cfsm6/im_gonna_confirm_and_deny_some_of_the_leaks_that/?sort=new

"I was told it'll be for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. There was no Xbox One version mentioned to me. The game should be revealed by the end of the year and make its 21st anniversary at least. One trustworthy source told me it would be revealed at PSX.
Post edited by Preppy on

Comments

• Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,434
    edited November 21
    Soul Calibur

At least spell the name of the game right

Oh woah I didn't realize I was taking an online vocab course on a video game forum. Or are the grammar Nazis going full throttle on the keyboard now

Pfft if you don't get your lame raggedy ass out of here, you don't want to do it with me. You tried it, the attempt was pathetic as hell
    giphy.gif
    Post edited by Monkey66 on
    edited November 22
    Pertho wrote: »
    Makes a thread about a game, can't spell it right.

The absolute state of FGD.

Has a hissy fit over a spelling error, and instead of politely correcting it, tries to be a lame edgy-wannabe smart ass

The absolute state of being behind a keyboard

Best believe the spelling era will stay right there too. How about that? Naw as a matter of fact, let me capitalize that motha fucka now. You want to be petty, I'll show your ass petty

Lol for real getting mad over the error of caliber instead of calibur. Y'all need to get a life, pathetic as fuck
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,801
    edited November 21
    I always wondered why there is a considerable amount of idiots who misspell it as caliber.

Leave it to post 09ers
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,404 mod
    Monkey66 wrote: »
    snip

you do realize you're going out of your way to be a cunt to a mod after its been pointed out twice that you mispelled the name of a game, right? Changing the thread title because you think it makes you cool just adds to the irony of you writing about hiding behind keyboards.

But sure, be a twat inside of Preppy's realm and see how that works out for you.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,641
    Some wannabe squigga-esque BGC comeback

I "tried it"? With a comeback like that you're either a hoodrat or a super feminine ass nigga. Either way you aren't going to last long here if a "grammar Nazi alert" gets your panties in a bunch. The people here has no problems hurting your feelings.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    edited November 22
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I always wondered why there is a considerable amount of idiots who misspell it as caliber.

So because I spelled something wrong I'm an idiot? It's funny how much people want to talk shit when they are behind a keyboard. But best believe you wouldn't even think to say this shit in front of me, piece of poop
    Some wannabe squigga-esque BGC comeback

I "tried it"? With a comeback like that you're either a hoodrat or a super feminine ass nigga. Either way you aren't going to last long here if a "grammar Nazi alert" gets your panties in a bunch. The people here has no problems hurting your feelings.

Motha fucka you're the one who got triggered over a misspelling. Don't you ever tried to play the "hurt your feelings" bullshit with me. And yet I'm the feminine ass nigga? Go ahead with your corny ass
    snip

you do realize you're going out of your way to be a cunt to a mod after its been pointed out twice that you mispelled the name of a game, right? Changing the thread title because you think it makes you cool just adds to the irony of you writing about hiding behind keyboards.

But sure, be a twat inside of Preppy's realm and see how that works out for you.

You think I give a crap if you're a mod? "Omg I'm scared" NOT. You are a mod, not a head mod and damn sure not an admin. There are higher powers on this site than you, and best believe if I wanted to I could make it my business to let them know how you're talking to me right now

It's ironic how you can find a misspelling easily, but you can easily look over the comments calling me out on my name, but than again you're being just as pathetic so no surprise there

Funny how y'all also want to play victim and innocent. Because the ideal nice & reasonable non-smartass way to correct someone's misspelling is definitely

Or

edited November 22
    Delete
    This ignorant bitchmade monkey doesn't know the pain that he has brought upon himself :rofl:
    But what do you expect of the snowflake generation
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited November 22
    This ignorant bitchmade monkey doesn't know the pain that he has brought upon himself :rofl:
    But what do you expect of the snowflake generation

If you're gonna make a smartass comment, at least quote me. Don't be a completely whack user, at least be slightly less whack like the rest

I'd rather be a snowflake than a wannabe edgetard who can only get tough behind the keyboard
    whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa stupid shit whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited November 22
    whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa stupid shit whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Didn't know infants could make accounts now
    All these post, and none of it being on topic. And over a simple misspelling

What a world
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Did you really just call Wizard on yourself?

Enjoy your permaban.

So I'm gonna get a permaban for spelling something wrong? If defending myself equals permaban, than how what makes you think the ones calling me names and starting with me are going to be safer?
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,579
    If SC6 is real (and i guest yes)

I will like them to recover SC1 artstyle and classic cast

But i've zero trust in peoples that got currently theyr filthy hands on muh SC, and if the recent concepts (likely of SC6) are an indication the trend will continue
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,878
    LOL u @'d mrwizard

hooboi i feel sorry for you

NnoGhN1.gif
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,641

Enjoy your permaban.

So I'm gonna get a permaban for spelling something wrong? If defending myself equals permaban, than how what makes you think the ones calling me names and starting with me are going to be safer?

No but he tends to Universe 9 things he sees as not worth his time. You just broke the number 1 unwritten rule on this site: never tag Wizard. May the Gods show you mercy.

Now to finally get on topic. If they do make a SC6 they need to go the Mortal Kombat route and reboot the franchise. Bring back all the beloved characters from the first 3 games and make their movelists versatile. We want to forget the travesty that was 5.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    edited November 22
    A mod is being disrespectful to me, of course I'm letting the admin know. If the admin see's something that deployable as "not worth his time" than no offense but that says a lot the site than

Whatever though, I PMed him about it so I'll edit my comment. He'll know about it either way. Also reported bashing comments on here

For the love of god, let's actually get back on topic
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He just doesn't like people calling him for inane shit. This is inane shit. But it's your problem. I'm just here to watch.
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    A mod is being disrespectful to me, of course I'm letting the admin know. If the admin see's something that deployable as "not worth his time" than no offense but that says a lot the site than

Whatever though, I PMed him about it so I'll edit my comment. He'll know about it either way. Also reported bashing comments on here

Which mod was being disrespectful?

Outside of my section I'm just a regular poster. The actual facts are that one person pointed out that you mispelled the thread title, a second one made a joke about and then you actived your V-Spaghetti meter all over the thread.

The amouny of pettiness required in refusing to fix the title is astounding.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,134 mod
    edited November 22
    Technically, it isn't even "Soul Calibur", it's officially "Soulcalibur" in all of Bamco's marketing materials.
    Soul Calibur

Oh woah I didn't realize I was taking an online vocab course on a video game forum. Or are the grammar Nazis going full throttle on the keyboard now

Pfft if you don't get your lame raggedy ass out of here, you don't want to do it with me. You tried it, the attempt was pathetic as hell
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3h5pe45FM9qUM/giphy.gif[/img]

Here's the thing. When it was pointed out that you spelled it wrong, you could have simply replied with something like.

"Whoops, sorry, made a mistake. Let me fix that."

But no, instead you had to go off and make a hissy fit all about it.
    d3v wrote: »
    Technically, it isn't even "Soul Calibur", it's officially "Soulcalibur" in all of Bamco's marketing materials.

You heard the man, change the E to a u and then have the words do a fusion dance.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,878
    maybe he means a different game besides SoulCalibur? i mean, its spelled Sole Caliber
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    edited November 22
    d3v wrote: »
    Soul Calibur

https://media.giphy.com/media/3h5pe45FM9qUM/giphy.gif[/img]

Here's the thing. When it was pointed out that you spelled it wrong, you could have simply replied with something like.

"Whoops, sorry, made a mistake. Let me fix that."

But no, instead you had to go off and make a hissy fit all about it.

That user got nasty with me first. I can't with the selective reading. Crazy if you think I'd say my bad after someone bashed me for a simple spelling error

Which mod was being disrespectful?

Outside of my section I'm just a regular poster. The actual facts are that one person pointed out that you mispelled the thread title, a second one made a joke about and then you actived your V-Spaghetti meter all over the thread.

The amouny of pettiness required in refusing to fix the title is astounding.

Bruh you straight up shaded me for my spelling error, than called me out of my name. Are you seriously trying to act like you didn't do that along with the other users that also did so? You can't get on me for being petty for refusing to fix the title when you and others were petty for being rude to me because of it.

I don't even need an apology. Just at least acknowledge that y'all could've simply pointed the spelling error as oppose to trying to be shady, and than I'll do my part so we could let bygones be bygones
    It got pointed out to you and acted like a twat. Could've fixed the thread after the first poster pointed it out but you were to busy letting all that rage out at the unjust world that didn't let you keep track of game names.

:coffee:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

He just doesn't like people calling him for inane shit. This is inane shit. But it's your problem. I'm just here to watch.

Doofy, it had nothing to do with calling it out, it was how they did it that I was not here for. You get respect when you give respect. If you want to be disrespectful, than I'll treat you the same way.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭ Former OG

Enjoy your permaban.

Why are you here?

Real life kicking the shit out of your sissy ass faster than you can lick a spoon?

eSports is fucking retarded.
    edited November 22
    It got pointed out to you and acted like a twat. Could've fixed the thread after the first poster pointed it out but you were to busy letting all that rage out at the unjust world that didn't let you keep track of game names.

:coffee:

You and that user were being disrespectful, but okay if you don't want to at least acknowledge that, than the title stays. You keep calling me a twat, you really don't care that I'm letting the admin know huh? Because I've toned down the name calling down a notch, yet you keep talking out the side of your neck. And yet I'm petty.
    edited November 22
    Azure wrote: »

Enjoy your permaban.

Why are you here?

Real life kicking the shit out of your sissy ass faster than you can lick a spoon?

Yes I know every body is a badass behind the keyboard. But in reality aren't about that life. I'm not threatened by neckbeards

But since you tried to threaten me, I'll report this now
    I swear, if at least 1 user can say that they could've been more respectful with correcting me, I'll let this go. But y'all are the ones screwing yourselves
    edited November 22
    you really don't care that I'm letting the admin know huh?

The problem is that you went in with:

On the second post of the thread. You made sure nobody had to take you seriously two posts in.

I mean, yeah sure @Preppy . Outside of one thing already taken care of, this thread is a spectacle because of your adamant refusal to fix a spelling error. Sure I said something silly, but it doesn't really register in the SRK scales of Hot Fiyah. As a matter of fact, for somebody whose been here for 5 years, the entire of your reactions is incredibly abnormal. Why you didn't fix things after the second post (which would've taken less time than the reply you wrote) is beyond me.

Edit: My joke was about FGD, not you. Back when the site was more active we had people making the threads who took pride in having correct information and all that. Kinda silly that now what happens on a thread about a rumor is that the name of the game isn't spelled right. The comment had nothing to do with you and would've applied to any thread with a misspelled name.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

edited November 22
    you really don't care that I'm letting the admin know huh?

The problem is that you went in with:

On the second post of the thread. You made sure nobody had to take you seriously two posts in.

I mean, yeah sure @Preppy . Outside of one thing already taken care of, this thread is a spectacle because of your adamant refusal to fix a spelling error. Sure I said something silly, but it doesn't really register in the SRK scales of Hot Fiyah. As a matter of fact, for somebody whose been here for 5 years, the entire of your reactions is incredibly abnormal. Why you didn't fix things after the second post (which would've taken less time than the reply you wrote) is beyond me.

You don't get it do you? If you and the 1st user would've been respectful about it and simply said you made a mistake, I would've thanked y'all and than changed it.

But in what universe is this nice or at least reasonable?

I'm a nice person, but NO ONE is going to talk to me insanely. I'm ready to admit my fault the minute y'all do the same
    edited November 22
    Y'all don't even realize how you're jumping me? Like how is that cute, that is some unmanly ass shit. I basically got called every name in the book by normal users and mods, yet no one checked that. And you guys think you can talk to me like shit and I'm suppose to kiss your ass? No wrong person

But you guys made it your business to attack me over a spelling error?
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,579
    Why i have the feeling that when i will see SC6 redesigns these post will be remembered as the best part of the thread LOL

Fuck you Namco
    Fuck you =)
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    maxresdefault.jpg

:whew:
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,554
    One person already got banned over this thread. This will not end how you think it will if you keep chasing a petty victory. Let it go.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
This discussion has been closed.