Delete this Soulcalibur VI thread

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    *looks at title*

NOTSUREIF.jpg
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,150
    I can't wait for Soul Calibur 6. Who are you guys looking forward to?
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,874
    Stop being a bitch. It's bad enough you create a thread over a fucking reddit rumor of all things.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,449
    edited November 22
    Stop being a bitch. It's bad enough you create a thread over a fucking reddit rumor of all things.

Keep name calling if it makes you feel better
    _____

I'm done with the arguing at this point. I'm waiting for someone to acknowledge the rudeness and personal bashing towards me over the title, or at least just acknowledge they could've been more respectful when addressing it, and I'll edit it asap

If one user could do that, we could let this go

JUST ONE

tumblr_inline_mu1q0pTLrB1qc3261.gif

• KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    edited November 22
    You must not know where you are

you-came-to-the-wrong-neighborhood-mcmotherfucker-13967290.png
    edited November 22
    KillaFox wrote: »

I'm in a thread called Soul CalibEr until someone admits their faults in the beginning of the thread which was being rude about the title
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    This thread keeps on delivering
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,569
    This thread will never again be about Soul CalibEr, Soul Calibur, or soulcalibur lol. It's a wrap.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    edited November 22
    Monkey66 wrote: »

I'm in a thread called Soul CalibEr until someone admits their faults in the beginning of the thread which was being rude about the title
    You just admitted it for them.

Now you just admit you didn’t know how to spell Calibur.

We are all waiting for your apology.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,653

mr-t-reaction-rolling-eyes-car-a-team-13785109779.gif
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan

You just admitted it for them.

Now you just admit you didn’t know how to spell Calibur.

We are all waiting for your apology.

And the thread will remain as is. Nice try tho :/
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,420 mod
    @d3v are we allowed to change the thread title or do we just make a new thread?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    edited November 22

mr-t-reaction-rolling-eyes-car-a-team-13785109779.gif

Just know you're the cause of all of this, you must feel real good about yourself
    Anyway, on topic

I hope Talim is in this, or at least her successor
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,420 mod

Just know you're the cause of all of this, you must feel real good about yourself

Is he in charge of your emotions?

Outside of that, can we just get a round of applause for the level of pettiness you need to do the stuff this guy is doing? This is some GD levels of petty.

dhMeAzK.gif
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    edited November 22
    Pertho wrote: »

Is he in charge of your emotions?

Outside of that, can we just get a round of applause for the level of pettiness you need to do the stuff this guy is doing? This is some GD levels of petty.

dhMeAzK.gif

He was in charge of making a smartass comment, just like YOU were in charge of making a smartass comment. Petty? Look at the pot calling the kettle black. I'm at least trying to meet middle ground and don't even want to argue anymore, meanwhile you keep being stubborn wanting to be Mr.Right when you were wrong

Funny enough, I'm trying to move on as it is, yet you keep going on trying to be a smart aleck

If you can't be enough of a grown ass stand up respectable man to acknowledge your faults, at least put your mod powers to good use and delete every comment involving this issue. Do that, and I'll change the title
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rock B about to give up his crown to this guy.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    I hope a Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors character becomes a guest
    You've gone too far to move on. You wouldn't let the apology thing go, but you think everyone is just gonna forget the last two pages and start talking about this rumor now?
    Do that, and I'll change the title

fiddy.gif

I don’t know about Soul Caliber but

Noctis would’ve been perfect for Soul Calibur.
    You've gone too far to move on. You wouldn't let the apology thing go, but you think everyone is just gonna forget the last two pages and start talking about this rumor now?
    Do that, and I'll change the title

fiddy.gif

Soul CalibEr VI: The battle of Caliber vs Edge returns for the 6th time

Remains
    edited November 22
    Koshosho from Samurai Warriors

2000?cb=20161015061653

At least something good came out of this thread... I need to go play that.

Anyone remember Shura? I liked her, and she was pretty different from Cervantes

latest?cb=20121127165426
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,653
    Yes but I preferred the redheaded oni chick
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,142 mod
    edited November 22
    At least spell the name of the game right
    As a mod, I'm gonna ask, how the hell is this something worth throwing a fit over? This is barely counts as snarky, and doesn't even come off as some sort of attack, at least not one worth all this drama.

I mean, you could have just shrugged it off (and even blamed it on spell-check) and no one would think less of you.

Up to @Preppy since FGD is his section. Though I'd honestly close it and just start a new one. Thread's been tainted with all this drama IMO.
  • DiasFoxDiasFox The Sleepy Fox Joined: Posts: 505
    edited November 22
    Lets have some coffee (or any beverage) to cool off the edge and think if this rumor is even trustworthy.
    Scrub artist : http://diasfox.tumblr.com/
    SFV:ChunLi | Tekken7:Alisa | DOA5LR:Kokoro | GGXRDRev2:Dizzy | KoF14: Angel

edited November 22
    d3v wrote: »
    As a mod, I'm gonna ask, how the hell is this something worth throwing a fit over? This is barely counts as snarky, and doesn't even come off as some sort of attack, at least not one worth all this drama.

I mean, you could have just shrugged it off (and even blamed it on spell-check) and no one would think less of you.

Up to @Preppy since FGD is his section. Though I'd honestly close it and just start a new one. Thread's been tainted with all this drama IMO.

I've seen you throw a fit on much worse, yet you're trying to brush it off. Hmph and the title remains as is, y'all gonna get sick of denying the rude remarks
    edited November 22
    Looks like I made a SC6 thread last year with way more post and no petty users trying to jump someone over a spelling error

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/211092/soul-calibur-6-discussion/p1?new=1

I'd rather we move there and have this one get closed. Because this topic got derailed and I have no plans on fixing the title for disrespectful degenerates

And yes it's spelled Calibur there :/
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,142 mod

I've seen you throw a fit on much worse, yet you're trying to brush it off. Hmph and the title remains as is

Because it was "much worse"?

And I've used the "spell check" (and "fuck typing on touch screen") excuse on spelling errors a fair number of times.
    edited November 22

I've seen you throw a fit on much worse, yet you're trying to brush it off. Hmph and the title remains as is

And I've used the "spell check" (and "fuck typing on touch screen") excuse on spelling errors a fair number of times.

Some real mature mods we have here I see, not childish at all. I'll inform the admin on your behavior as well. This is why the title will remain as is

Btw if I see you on FreeStepDodge again, I'll make sure to inform everyone on that site on how you treated me

Btw if I see you on FreeStepDodge again, I'll make sure to inform everyone on that site on how you treated me

BiodegradableBaggyFlyingfish.gif

BiodegradableBaggyFlyingfish.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4389994
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,360 admin
    It's ok I can't spell either.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    I cant read
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 891

If you're going to bring my site into this, please spell it correctly: Free Step Dodge. That way at least the google search spiders find mentions of the site easier. You know, consistency and all.

Carry on.
    edited November 22
    Sorwah wrote: »

If you're going to bring my site into this, please spell it correctly: Free Step Dodge. That way at least the google search spiders find mentions of the site easier. You know, consistency and all.

Carry on.

It's not your sight ass head, and no one was even talking to you so myob. And it's called Free Step Dodge and Freestepdodge where even the mods spell it as the latter, so have several seats
    edited November 22
    I tried to be nice, but y'all are a bunch of punk ass http://dontevenreply.com tbh. Attacking 1 person,and for what over a spelling error? Bitches to the max
This discussion has been closed.