Where to buy scart panel mount connector?

XeDXeD Joined: Posts: 12
Is there a place that sell a reliable and well price scart panel mount connector that can ship to the North America? I'm looking to RGB mod a CRT tv.

Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,273
    XeD wrote: »
    Is there a place that sell a reliable and well price scart panel mount connector that can ship to the North America? I'm looking to RGB mod a CRT tv.

I am taking it that you saw Retro RGB's Video where they converted a late 90s/early 2000s model CRT TV to accept RGB input?
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • XeDXeD Joined: Posts: 12
    Yeah kind of. I saw an old post by Mike a year back and thought it was cool. Now that I'm full swing into arcade stuff I figure it's time :) I'm comfortable around monitor as I have done 20+ cap kit/ chassis repair and am a electrician by trade
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,273
    I used to know where to get them, just it was just a warehouse with new old stock

I did find this
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pcs-21-Pins-Vertical-Type-Scart-Socket-Connector-Black/122351310243?epid=1238195015&hash=item1c7cb4d5a3:g:yToAAOSwInxXMG2C
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • XeDXeD Joined: Posts: 12
    I change my search term and have found them on eBay. The one link are pcb mount which doesn't work for me. No comes the waiting game