MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Comments

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,792
    edited December 7
    That thumbnail legit makes me think of KOF14.

Edit: Posted it before seeing the eventhubs article. Hivemind going strong.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,878
    You absolutely do not want Bucky's AR to be any more faster. The start-up isn't 'bad' it's crisis averted. If anything it should have the low grav trait in the air Chris has but that's it. Bucky is very good, in the center of the technical scale between Venom and Nat.

Speaking of Chris; the damage from a simple Magnum > HKxxMagnum is the kind of ground respect he deserved.

GrenadexxAR should absolutely be a thing
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    So, Venom's default has an Anti-Venom color. Call me a conspiracionist, but I can't shrug off the feeling that season 1 was supposed to be in the main game.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,187
    willseless wrote: »
    So, Venom's default has an Anti-Venom color. Call me a conspiracionist, but I can't shrug off the feeling that season 1 was supposed to be in the main game.

Nope. DLC from the start.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 7

Where have you been

vwb6r0i.jpg

j97dPKL.jpg

And of course SFxT controversial DLC meaning of "Disc Locked Characters/Content"
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,898
    I think I'm turning into a hypocrite, after bitching about being stuck in Dante combos forever I'm giddy about this RaCNom combo and this ish takes forever. I'll call it retribution.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,187
    Now they're off-disc and they're upwards of $8.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,915
    Da Stunna wrote: »
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    MilesRiey wrote: »
    Got a little bored

YbfECAH.jpg

But it won't go on the front page like OMG MANGA REFERENCES will!
    Y'all be on some insecure stuff with that game, I swear.

Because people who hype about that shit are so myopic about it when like every other DBZ game is chock full of stuff like that.
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,172
    Got a little bored

YbfECAH.jpg

Because people who hype about that shit are so myopic about it when like every other DBZ game is chock full of stuff like that.
    Every other DBZ game isn't a true fighting game.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,619 mod
    The dlc characters>>>in game characters lol.

Widow is super fun to play, she has paper life tho

The dlc characters def have more attention to detail than the rest of the cast, basically you can tell that panther and sigma where probably suppose to be in the initial roster. MH/Bucky/Window/venom feel very flushed out however.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    Got a little bored

YbfECAH.jpg

Every other DBZ game isn't a true fighting game.

B3 had high barrier charge attack cancelling that allowed for unique combos that separated the men from the boys. Super DBZ had high level fly/unfly combos that turned the game from slow to Mahvel 2.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,946 mod
    Super DBZ was developed by old SF devs

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,898
    All I know is you all ain't seen nothing yet. This game's hype is about to get RAW.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,669
    edited December 7
    My son had a break though seizure for the first time since he's been 8 days old, so I miss a bunch of stuff.

Trying to get some things out that I was theorizing about before crazy shit happened. If some of it works I'll post what I find.

Don't have much time this morning but I'll try to get some things out if I can.

Her jump lk actually reminds me of jills with its speed and range. It was the most unused move in marvel 3, but I abused the shit out of it for air to airs lol.

Standing resets and air conversion with her bomb

Post edited by flighflighflugit on
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,610
    Got a little bored

YbfECAH.jpg

Oh stop being such a baby
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,669
    A couple different concepts. Gun conversion and bombs resets

Not sure if I'm following, what does the Anti Venom color have to do with it?
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,765
    edited December 7
    Fox and Sony disney closed the deal.

XMENNNNNNNN
    hopefully...

edit: Disney mofos
    Post edited by GhostTear on
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
    GhostTear wrote: »
    Fox and Sony closed the deal.

XMENNNNNNNN
    hopefully...

So far that one source has been the only one talking about it. Gonna wait until more media outlets confirm it.
    edited December 7
    Super DBZ was developed by old SF devs
    Not only that, Dimps (Budokai and Xenoverse devs) was founded by former Capcom and SNK employees from their fighting game departments and have "legit" fighting games under their belt with Rumble Fish and of course the rebooted SF series.
  • AlkipotAlkipot Mayoral Upper! Joined: Posts: 2,033
    I’m liking Black Widow more than I thought I would. Got some easymode combos now but no grab resets yet.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200814218

Why would they make a color that's a nod to the costume you get when you buy the character?
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro ゾインクス! ゾインクス! Joined: Posts: 959

Why would they make a color that's a nod to the costume you get when you buy the character?

Because it's cool looking?
  • 2KTep2KTep Joined: Posts: 103
    The ice arrows may got nerfed but you can still play pingpong with hawkeye's poison arrow.
    MvCi : (X/Iron Man/Space), (Cap/Iron Man/Reality)
    dizzynecro wrote: »

Why would capcom do something with the intention of it being good?
    Who can I pair with X to give me the edge against hawkeye/dr. strange shitters? I see this team pop up ever so often I get fucking washed every time.
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • SevansSevans Hell bent Joined: Posts: 630
    Who can I pair with X to give me the edge against hawkeye/dr. strange shitters? I see this team pop up ever so often I get fucking washed every time.

I don't play Strange but some of the characters with stupid armor options give my Hawkeye hell.

Being able to power through the little harassment arrows seems pretty potent.
    So, my copy is slated to arrive Dec 21. I will get Venom. If I get him now, will I be able to play him during the free weekend, or do they remove the dlc from the character select screen?
    So, my copy is slated to arrive Dec 21. I will get Venom. If I get him now, will I be able to play him during the free weekend, or do they remove the dlc from the character select screen?

Platform?
    Sevans wrote: »

I don't play Strange but some of the characters with stupid armor options give my Hawkeye hell.

Guess that means I have to work on my sigma game. Those ice arrows keep fucking me up.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 9,519

Guess that means I have to work on my sigma game. Those ice arrows keep fucking me up.

just gotta work on those sigma ABC's

always
    be
    charging
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 9,519
    It helps while playing sigma, to make these noises either internally or out loud(which is preferable) every time you charge

it ups its power dramatically

Platform?

PS4. @Evil Canadian should be proud.
  • SevansSevans Hell bent Joined: Posts: 630
    edited December 7

Be patient and reflect ice happy Clints. He really can't do much to people willing to just block his bullshit.

Why would capcom do something with the intention of it being good?

I mean Venom looks pretty good in the game /shrug

Platform?

PS4. @Evil Canadian should be proud.

No idea then, sorry.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,006

XMENNNNNNNN
    hopefully...

What does Sony have to do with Fox? I thought it was Disney that 's buying Fox out?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,765
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

XMENNNNNNNN
    hopefully...

What does Sony have to do with Fox? I thought it was Disney that 's buying Fox out?

woops i meant disney
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!