SRK Mafia Game XIX Sign-up thread: SRK Meta Mafia (Cohosted with Reiraku)

SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym.Joined: Posts: 1,689
edited January 9 in General Discussion
Game starts in the new year. Co-hosted between myself and @Reiraku.

The scenario:

Due to a mishap involving McRib sauce, the SRK database gets corrupted. An unfortunate side effect of this is several malicious users have been shuffled around and given mod powers. The only way to stop them is to ban them before they can ban the real mods and outnumber the good users. Luckily, Vanilla is such garbage that banning someone can only occur once a day.

Our Mods (Village):

Pertho: Guardian Angel - At the beginning of the night phase, this Mod selects a poster. This poster is unable to be lynched until the following day. "Banning people is a last resort around here."

Preppy: Database Analysis - Select one user during the night phase. At the end of the night phase, that person's role will be revealed to Preppy. "Just give me the summary."

DevilJin: Infraction - During the night phase, select one user. That user's account will be deleted (see also: banned). Only usable three times before shit gets too corrupted. "I guess that one infraction was just enough to get him banned."

Regular users: Pick a flavour character (or yourself), submit this via PM otherwise one will be assigned to you.

Our Trolls (Mafia):

Affinity: Obfuscation - Any examination will come up as a regular user. Mostly because this robot's posts get buried so fast no one can read them. They never say anything important anyways. "Most Ultimate Misogyny Hyper Combo Finish!"

Po Pimpus: F----! - If this user gets banned, they select another user to get into a petulant flame war. Both users are banned. "It's not bad DLC if I like it!"

StockyJam: Check up - At the beginning of the night phase, choose one user to "enforce." That user will be unable to use their ability because they'll be too busy at the local clinic wondering what those warts are. "Seriously, get tested."

Third Party

WTF-AKUMA-HAX: Cult of Personality - Choose one user each night to indoctrinate. If alive at the end of the game with everyone indoctrinated, you win no matter which side is the victor.

Sign-ups:
1. AlphaCommando
2. Bious
3. BullDancer
4. Blindknagg
5. chadouken!
6. crucades
7. Cyntalan
8. NupoChromine
9. Pertho
10. Hecatom
11. jasonC
12. Raij1n
13. DarkGeneral
14. Missing Person
15. Azure
16. orochizoolander
17. XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Subs:
1. Vynce
Post edited by Synonym on
Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.

Comments

• PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,831 mod
    Didn't know this was gonna be the theme, but pinned as per offer previously made.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,244
    Killing Mafia is usually my first priority, but I'll be paying special attention to the third party this game.

Also got my av ready to fit with the theme. kInG oF pOsT '09eRs rEpOrTiNg iN.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg Cute Ultra Lovable Thot Joined: Posts: 4,021
    I'm in.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    Traditionally would be a proving grounds but this theme is too much fun to sit on. New players welcome as well!
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,987
    I’ll sub.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 938
    If enough people sign up, I'll add in a fourth role for both sides. (angelpalm and d3v stretch goals!)
    It means you can legit ban anyone who votes to lynch you outside of the game.
    Pertho wrote: »
    What happems if I join and get assigned myself as my role and fuck it up?

Does that mean I dont know how to be me?

The real question is who would you choose to be for your roleless alias?
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,405
    Fuck yeah, I'll play.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,535
    Will be a sub. Was hoping there was a Razor role for the troll side :(
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    In if Vynce is.

If Vynce is in:

Lynch Vynce.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    @Vynce

See above.

:coffee:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
    Azure wrote: »
    @Vynce

See above.

Would that I could. I’ll be rooting for you!
    Be well.
    Vynce wrote: »
    @Vynce

See above.

Why can you not?

PM if needs be.

And Merry Yuletide, mang.

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
    edited December 2017
    @Vynce

See above.

Why can you not?

PM if needs be.

And Merry Yuletide, mang.

Just time, my man. I’d be half assing it at best. I don’t like to let on, but when I play, I spend a lot of time doing so. At the detriment of dates and family gatherings in the past XD.

Make this game one to remember, and deserving of a follow up, because I plan on having more time for subsequent games when the weather gets better.

And Merry Christmas to you and your South American queen!
    Be well.
    Goddamn. I spend like 10 minutes a day on Mafia; 9 minutes on reading all the bullshit and 1 minute writing something for the sole purpose of not making me look bad.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    Synonym wrote: »
    Traditionally would be a proving grounds but this theme is too much fun to sit on. New players welcome as well!

>Proving Grounds
    >JTM hasn't played since February.

kek
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Goddamn. I spend like 10 minutes a day on Mafia; 9 minutes on reading all the bullshit and 1 minute writing something for the sole purpose of not making me look bad.

Okay Nova

[sites one instance of faltering]

That might actually be a decent theme for a game; all the roles are previously used roles that fucked up. Mafia: Redemption.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Okay Nova

That might actually be a decent theme for a game; all the roles are previously used roles that fucked up. Mafia: Redemption.

Godonic the revedgehog.

Also @Azure are you in?

Okay Nova

Would that make you the Vig? :coffee:
    Reiraku wrote: »

Okay Nova

There'd be more than one role that would need redemption from my actions. Luckily there's plenty of other fuck-ups that could be included in the game:

-The Grey Spy from Bious' Spy vs Spy game.
    -Missing Person's HUNK
    -Pimp Willy's Hannes
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

@GodotsRevenge you wanna make a come back?

Okay Nova

Godonic the revedgehog.

Also @Azure are you in?

We have @Missing Person @BullDancer AND @CinnamonJTCrunch ?

Needs more @Vynce but... sure, why not?

BullDancer wrote: »
    Yoooooooo. I'm in. Just to get lynched day 2.

As long as you do not die in the opening credits this time.

Yo' ol' Liu Lang ass. :karate:
    Will be a sub. Was hoping there was a Razor role for the troll side :(

Razor ought be a second Third Party role where his power is Double-Forgery: and each night he chooses both one Mafia and one Civ to flip their sides if investigated. Caveat: can never be the same two people in a row. Wins if down to himself and one of each. If investigated by either side, explodes from applied logic.

Cannot target HAX.

• CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Awwww sheeeit... sign me up.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    Reiraku wrote: »

Okay Nova

There'd be more than one role that would need redemption from my actions. Luckily there's plenty of other fuck-ups that could be included in the game:

-The Grey Spy from Bious' Spy vs Spy game.
    -Missing Person's HUNK
    -Pimp Willy's Hannes

Manx's Officer Barbrady
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Actually isn't this SRK Mafia XX because of Bious? Or are we pretending that never happened?
    Actually isn't this SRK Mafia XX because of Bious? Or are we pretending that never happened?

It wasn't on SRK though right? I just went off the list @RadicalFuzz has in the leaderboard thread.

It wasn't on SRK though right? I just went off the list @RadicalFuzz has in the leaderboard thread.

It was, it just wasn't on the Monopoly Money Points. It started twice. I trolled the game by using the exact same posts to start the real game as I did the one that failed.

Pretend what never happened :3?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Bious wrote: »

Spy vs. Spy.

Pick a version.
    Bious wrote: »

Spy vs. Spy.

Pick a version.

Oh that. I’d just count both versions.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Personally I'd take a Jion_Wansu village idiot roll.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Go ahead and put me in :tup:

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,020
    I'm in
    What is like $2500 a month?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file