SRK Mafia Game XIX Sign-up thread: SRK Meta Mafia (Cohosted with Reiraku)

Comments

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,244
    Azure wrote: »
    Synonym wrote: »
    Is pietastic ever going to come off of that temple in the mountains to show off his play once more?

I certainly hope so. We've got good numbers now but the more the merrier.

We need Fuzz, like Ocean's 11 needed Saul.

We need Fuzz like Missing Person needs a reason to post about Trump on Facebook.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Azure wrote: »
    Is pietastic ever going to come off of that temple in the mountains to show off his play once more?

I certainly hope so. We've got good numbers now but the more the merrier.

We need Fuzz, like Ocean's 11 needed Saul.

We need Fuzz like Missing Person needs a reason to post about Trump on Facebook.

You could have just said we need him like we need Trump. Or Facebook.

Anything else is extraneous corpse kicking.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    We're in the last stage of sign ups, so anyone lurking get your nominations in early. The game will start in a couple of days.
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    Out. Too much going on this week.

Put me as a sub.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Out. Too much going on this week.

Put me as a sub.

PM.

WTF, my dude.

You being in was my only motivation, without Vynce.

< Sub, if no MP.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 937
    Stay in, Azure. You're the hero we need.
    Okay, sign-ups are now closed. Game will be starting at 6pm EST / 3pm PST on Tuesday the 9th of January.

bla_1515538800.png
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mafia chat link pls.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg Cute Ultra Lovable Thot Joined: Posts: 4,021
    We bring mafia back to SRK and the site closes down
    393100470366765057.png

268831890335596544.png

(> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    edited January 9
    It has been brought to my attention that the Jews of SRK-witz are shutting the board down. (Edit) game will remain here on SRK.
    Post edited by Synonym on
    keikaku.jpg
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Synonym foreal, keep it here. Send of SRK with one last Mafia game. We got 'til the end of the month.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    edited January 8
    @Missing Person

Get your arse back in the GAME, Cor.

You too, birfdey bro @Vynce

Is it too late to change the theme to SRK shutting down?
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Fuck it, this game is SRK themed anyway. Let's make this the final send-off game for SRK. In that vein, I'll re-open sign-ups until 5pm EST / 2pm PST on Tuesday the 9th of January. That's one hour before the game starts. If any OG's from SRK want to join in and send this bitch off into that quiet night hit me up.

WE HOSTING IT HERE BITCHES.
    (Also, please PM me with your choices for flavour characters if you don't receive a power role).

Since the site is shutting down, choose whoever you want (as long as they aren't a listed power role.
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    It has been brought to my attention that the Jews of SRK-witz are shutting the board down. Game will be hosted over on JTM. I'll create a thread there and link here once I've said 10 hail angelpalms.

FUCK YOU NIGGA.

WE HAVE ONE MONTH TO RUN THE MOST RIDICULOUS MAFIA GAME EVER

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Agree. If possible this game could be the one to shut the site down early.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,984
    And here I was ready to try and play this seriously.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
    Bonus points if anyone actually gets banned as a result of this game.
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,520
    I'm in. Last srk mafia game ever
    Excellent. @Azure @Missing Person you guys in as players for the last ever SRK mafia game?

I'm revoking bans for this game so @XthAtGAm3RGuYX you're welcome to play if you want.

Other players that should join in: @orochizoolander @WTF-AKUMA-HAX @The Chief @pietastic @GodotsRevenge
    Excellent. @Azure @Missing Person you guys in as players for the last ever SRK mafia game?

I'm revoking bans for this game so @XthAtGAm3RGuYX you're welcome to play if you want.

Other players that should join in: @orochizoolander @WTF-AKUMA-HAX @The Chief @pietastic @GodotsRevenge

We fucking NEED @The Chief and @SWBeta for this.

@WTF-AKUMA-HAX needs to redeem himself with forum breaking page-breaking posts lengths

@orochizoolander too, if his work allows him to hit deadlines.

But seriously... @Vynce .

C'mon, mang.

Once more, into the breach.

@Missing Person

Tell your missus to hold the L for a week.

This is business.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    I'll jump in for this one. Last hurrah n shit.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    EDIT:
    EDIT:

DQ'd day -1. :coffee:

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
    Put me in as an alt.

That’s the best I can do. Work is fucking ridiculous right now. Safe bet someone will drop out or DQ anyway B)
    Be well.
    @Reiraku @CinnamonToastCvn

I guess I am back in.

Vynce wrote: »
    Put me in as an alt.

That’s the best I can do. Work is fucking ridiculous right now. Safe bet someone will drop out or DQ anyway B)

Bytches got to put food on the table.

..and bitches in their place.

The hype is real. Let's get some more OG's in here. Or new players, idgaf.

REMINDER TO PM ME YOUR CHOICE OF FLAVOUR CHARACTER. AND STOP PICKING VYNCE FFS.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 9
    I'm in. When do we start? and here or on the JTM site?

Vynce too busy to join, but will play at some point in the future on JTM.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
    Put me in as an alt.

Bytches got to put food on the table.

..and bitches in their place.

Even if they have to work 55 hours (on the clock) a week, to that end. My fridays have been ending around 10:30-11PM, then I’m back to it on Sundays. I try to refrain from the internet altogether on Saturdays so I can give my wife my undivided attention.

I don’t mean to make things sound grim, to that end. Work is engaging and lucrative these days, and my wife is ineffably brilliant in every way.

Then there’s finding time to work on me.

And the other stuff I don’t want to bring down the mood with.
    Be well.
    I'm in. When do we start? and here or on the JTM site?

Vynce too busy to join, but will play at some point in the future on JTM.

SRK.
    Okay, sign-ups are now closed. Game will be starting at 6pm EST / 3pm PST on Tuesday the 9th of January.

bla_1515538800.png

Reminder of the games start time. Sign ups close an hour before.

Get those flavour role choices into me ASAP.
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    Lynch Zoo.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    edited January 9
    Pertho wrote: »
    Lynch Zoo.

@Vynce is a sub?

Abort Vynce.

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 12,033
    Since when was I banned?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

Even if they have to work 55 hours (on the clock) a week, to that end. My fridays have been ending around 10:30-11PM, then I’m back to it on Sundays. I try to refrain from the internet altogether on Saturdays so I can give my wife my undivided attention.

I don’t mean to make things sound grim, to that end. Work is engaging and lucrative these days, and my wife is ineffably brilliant in every way.

Then there’s finding time to work on me.

And the other stuff I don’t want to bring down the mood with.

I always respected how hard you worked to take care of your family.

@Pimp Willy
    @Exodus.
    @Sumazndude
    @RadicalFuzz
    @Augustus
    @WTF-AKUMA-HAX

C'mon home fellas.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file