The SFV Lounge: SRK is ALIVE. AE Hype is BACK! DISCORD going the way of DISCO

Comments

• itzpookiieitzpookiie Sherry Jenix's Soulmate Joined: Posts: 4,891
    edited January 12
    Holy fuck
    I think I should play Laura again
    What the fuck was that lol
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES KOLIN WILL BE SHIT TIER IN SEASON 3 (WE FALKE NOAW) Joined: Posts: 10,439
    itzpookiie wrote: »
    Balrog will still be top tier
    Not even close to s2 ryu
    No one comes close to as bad as s2 ryu turned out

I'm not sure about that my guy...

His tap is still good
    His vtrigger is still a round stealer and ridiculously good pressure
    His buttons are still good
    His damage is still intact
    His tap is still good just not broken

I don't know why anyone would think he still isn't going to be top tier

His broken ass TAP wasn't the reason he was considered top tier

I was actually referring to Alex. Hence the "my guy" at the end of the post :wink: I should have put the last line of your post in bold.

whos alex?
    SFV: KOLIN/CAMMY
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a uppercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,676
    Holy fuck
    I think I should play Laura again
    What the fuck was that lol

Nah, everyone wait until after the season 3.5 patch drops. Make sure her changes stick for the entirety of the CPT season.
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 7,043
    A lot of the universal nerfs indirectly buffs Ryu(other chars too) though so he might be good again. The inclusion of his donkey kick should help his damage potential out, but it doesn't seem like they improved his zoning so no idea if people like Daigo will go back to Ryu. Probably not since it seems like Guile is moving on up as well.
    Lmao these comments on dbfz from xenoverse fans are hilarious
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,702
    @Darc Requiem I see you in the Tyrant stream
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    edited January 12
    A lot of the universal nerfs indirectly buffs Ryu(other chars too) though so he might be good again. The inclusion of his donkey kick should help his damage potential out, but it doesn't seem like they improved his zoning so no idea if people like Daigo will go back to Ryu. Probably not since it seems like Guile is moving on up as well.

Zoning doesn't work in this game
    unless they gave ryu fireball the same frame data and speed as guiles booms, his zoning will still be shit

The thing is they don't know what to do with him
    He isn't good in zoning
    He isn't good in rushdown
    He's not good at anything compared to other characters that are strong in one category
  • GetTheTablesGetTheTables Joined: Posts: 543
    ok dbz vid but important that it is passed around to the nublings who are starting FG's or just don't know any better

I think I say somewhere I am not trying to persecute wireless players but that's a total fucking lie, they all need to die.

Bless you sir.
    CFN: GetTheTables
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 10,706 mod
    he just looking for vids for max CPM he doesnt care about community!!!!!!!!!!!!

shun this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,272
    Sure would be nice though if some game would finally have a match making algorithm smart enough to preferentially pair wired connections against wired connections whenever available.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 10,234
    edited January 12
    Reticently wrote: »
    Sure would be nice though if some game would finally have a match making algorithm smart enough to preferentially pair wired connections against wired connections whenever available.

Lord boon leads the way in this matter.

Injustice 2 doesn't have quite that, but it does expose and shame people using wireless.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,774 mod
    Highland looks younger than I thought he would. I'll watch the video.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• GetTheTablesGetTheTables Joined: Posts: 543
    The summary card at the end is top notch.
    CFN: GetTheTables
  • appoappo (¬‿¬) Joined: Posts: 5,066
    Froztey wrote: »
    he just looking for vids for max CPM he doesnt care about community!!!!!!!!!!!!

shun this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this vid is gonna get people mad at me cause they all gonna be like

WIRELESS IS JUST AS GOOD MAN I HAVE NO SCIENCE OR EVEN THE SMALLEST SHRED OF PROOF OR EVEN CONJECTURE BUT BELIEVE YOU ME WIRELESS IS JUST AS GOOD
    must be these discord guys....shame...

• Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 7,043
    edited January 12
    Lol@ibuki getting nerfed pretty hard.

To put it simply, all they did was remove the braindead 50/50s midscreen. She can still do those in the corner. And even without midscreen 50/50s, she still has raida ender that sets her up for braindead meaty.

It's like Mika losing the invisible wall in season 2. She is still scary and they even removed her 3f. Ibuki didn't get hit that hard.
  • appoappo (¬‿¬) Joined: Posts: 5,066
    edited January 12
    Froztey wrote: »
    HIGHLAND ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE MY DAD LMFAO

ed.- overboard
    how is your char pick for dbfz going? :pensive:

amrraed wrote: »
    So SRK lives?

*sees that you aren't Affinity or YorKeY* Yes, SRK lives
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 3,024
    For the upcoming characters what sf game would rather them play the most like?
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,816 mod
    Highland looks unabashedly australian. Would have a pint and watch a footy match with.

But is @Highlandfireball a fan of the highlanders? Wait, right, no Super Rugby for him.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,805
    edited January 12
    seriously who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make all of Menat's moves be done with punch?

"huuuhhh we making this character's inputs who only has like 2 special moves and she has quite some execution"
    "ok what next"
    "heeeh how about we make them a qcf and DP with punch because it won't be a problem with how lenient the inputs are right, let's go an extra step further and make her super a qcfx2 with punch too!"

that's sadistic, whoever thought it was a good idea to make it that way I just hope to find them and rip their hearts out of their ass and show them how black and cold it is before they die[

I love playing her but goddamnit going for a dp to anti-air someone when they jump but instead the super happens and it whiffs and you get punished for it because these inputs were stored like a century ago? that's flat out bs
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 3,024
    MilesRiey wrote: »
    seriously who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make all of Menat's moves be done with punch?

"huuuhhh we making this character's inputs who only has like 2 special moves and she has quite some execution"
    "ok what next"
    "heeeh how about we make them a qcf and DP with punch because it won't be a problem with how lenient the inputs are right, let's go an extra step further and make her super a qcfx2 with punch too!"

that's sadistic, whoever thought it was a good idea to make it that way I just hope to find them and rip their hearts out of their ass and show them how black and cold it is before they die[

I love playing her but goddamnit going for a dp to anti-air someone when they jump but instead the super happens and it whiffs and you get punished for it because these inputs were stored like a century ago? that's flat out bs

You see I want a character like menat (long normals, controls space really well) but I hate her execution requirements
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 10,706 mod
    Pertho wrote: »
    All of Cammy's moves are with kicks, whats your issue?

Her kick moves aren't used in neutral from microwalks like recall is. You're only using those for shit like AAs and combo enders.
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson CFN: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 1,724
    edited January 12
    My stick has a bad spring issue where if I let the lever go and it springs back to neutral, it will overshoot and hit the opposite direction (replacing it with a Sanwa JLF anyday now).

The input leniency is so lenient that if I do a HCB + P with Akuma (for his red fireball), and I let the stick spring back to neutral (thus allowing it to hit Forward) a god damn DP will come out.
    CFN: OldManRage
    PSN: WhoCares1984
    SRK Warriors Forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
    willseless wrote: »
    I want to agree with a lot of posts, but can't because of that Ciscolous shit. If it was Psychojosholous I would think about it.

Too dangerous. Every time you got a Psychojosholous from a post, you'd instantaneously put on 10lbs of muscle. Half of SRK would die looking like Carmine from Gears of War.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,939
    DBFZ beta downloaded. No 16 though. that's a bummer.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,967
    DBFZ beta downloaded.

bdi2HZT.gif
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson CFN: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 1,724
    DBFZ beta downloaded. No 16 though. that's a bummer.

It's available now?
    CFN: OldManRage
    PSN: WhoCares1984
    SRK Warriors Forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,967
    On another note

I think I'm gonna try Laura again once AE drops

Those buffs look like a lot of fun