American Government Thread 2: No Doo Doo Holes Allowed

1356

Comments

  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wasted wrote: »
    Preppy let ParryAll out.

    Trump keeps downbacking, but the media still doesn't know how to kara throw.

    They'll keep whiffing until something connects
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "A free America without her THOMAS PAINE is unthinkable." ― Marquis de Lafayette Joined: Posts: 1,674
    edited January 9
    Post edited by Shin Akuma on
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,780 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Azure wrote: »
    That ain't true, Trump lives in perpetual down back.

    That was the joke.

    Trump presidency killed punchlines to jokes. :sad:

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,672
    does this mean @ElderGOD is also unbanned?
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,817 mod
    He is now.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,817 mod
    Preppy wrote: »
    Pertho wrote: »
    He isn't now.
    ftfy

    He was banned for some villainous shit and can stay banned.

    White Privilege in action. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,457 admin

    Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

    Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

  • BR3N7BR3N7 All New Netflix Original Series: Orange Eats the Big Black Joined: Posts: 2,232
    Starhammer wrote: »

    Trump presidency killed punchlines to jokes. :sad:

    -Starhammer-

    Thoughts on the O'Keefe stuff I posted since they let your ass out of prison as well? I know you'll ignore it like you do ANYTHING that goes against the lies you eat up but fuck it might as well try since we almost all dead.

    Either way I wish you dumb asses the best of luck on your one sided youtube videos and right-wing conspiracy sites. I really do I hope your next 3 years is just as blind and retarded as this last one.

    Either way this about sums up how we see you morons who defend Trump NO MATTER WHAT.....

    giphy-downsized-large.gif

    P.S Thanks Trump for the Tax Break #MAGA
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,527
    Well, if it's O'Keefe you want to cry about, why not just let him defend himself instead?





    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,780 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 10
    po pimpus wrote: »
    SRK lived through 8 years of Bush, 9-11, the fucking financial crisis, the Capcom drought/return/and subsequent dive off a cliff with SFxT, SFV, and Infinite DLC, but couldn't make it one fucking year under Trump...

    People in here kept hating on Trump and now the Curse has come to claim them.

    Technically though, it will make it a full year into his presidency as of Jan 20th. Apparently, it won't be going much further than that.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Doritos and SpriteDoritos and Sprite Joined: Posts: 180
    Just here to say that lurking these dumbass threads has been a consistent source of entertainment. Stay gold fellas.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,198 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited January 10
    Just here to say that lurking these dumbass threads has been a consistent source of entertainment. Stay gold fellas.

    Scarily enough, this the thread where it is most likely that the majority of the posters in it actually know where that quote is from. :tup:

    Not even the reeding <sic> thread.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,780 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    After the amount of trouble that is causing for them already? I hope they have the good sense to vote no.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,683
    Reticently wrote: »

    I been there for some charity work once, helping rebuilding peoples houses.
    Local laws are set up for people to fail

    Also its the only rural town I literally see a multimillion dollar mansion who next door neighbor is living in what should be a condemned shack.
    Like Green Acres or The Beverly Hillbillies but in real life.

    Also if you are ever in that area for more than a day, expect finding coal dust under your finger nails and in your pores.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Old crooked white fucks like Arpaio are the ones that need to die off already and let America move forward.

    https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/joe-arpaio-belongs-in-prison-not-the-u-s-senate/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,434
    Arpaio willingly tortured and arrested citizens and legal residents, on the basis of them being brown, asian, black with accents.

    It was bullshit to pardon him. He should be in jail not running for senate. Arizona needs to just say fuck off, and again i see arizona going blue to save face if somehow that racist fuck makes it into the race he will be bankrolled by trump
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,539
    Preppy wrote: »
    Pertho wrote: »
    He isn't now.
    ftfy

    He was banned for some villainous shit and can stay banned.

    He was banned for saying he did some villainous shit, trouble is he's also pretty much the number 1 bullshitter here unless someone is talking about what animals he could beat up bare handed.

    Odds are that story was as full of shit as the rest of them.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

    "I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 11


    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/carrier-employees-soon-to-be-laid-off-feel-betrayed-by-donald-trump

    Republicans realizing what we told them a year ago.

    giphy.gif

    edit:
    “In retrospect, I would have voted for him if I could do it again.” Oreskovic said that he was throwing a party after his last shift ends, “because I don’t want to wallow in it anymore.”

    My god... Repubs full of retards. Just overwhelmingly stupid.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,937
    edited January 11
    I don't want to laugh at people, but they even said they were laying people off last year.

    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/308276-report-indiana-gives-7-million-in-tax-breaks-to-keep-carrier-jobs

    **Edit**

    Hell, they even mentioned automation being invested into with the extra cash gained.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/united-tech-ceo-says-trump-deal-will-lead-to-more-automation-fewer-jobs-2016-12

    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,937
    edited January 11
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,527
    What was incorrect about what he said?

    Haiti is a shithole country.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,937
    Wasted wrote: »
    What was incorrect about what he said?

    Haiti is a shithole country.

    That's just one of many he was referring to in the context of his statement.
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Trump has been quoted criticizing immigrants from these countries in the past. The New York Times reported in December that he once suggested that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS,” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” if granted entrance to the U.S.

    hahah no wonder so many yokels vote for him.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,527
    Yes, and he was correct about all of them. Shithole is being kind.

    Like, its not a secret he wants more first world immigration, as well as skill based immigration.

    Why is this a surprise?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,527
    odin wrote: »
    Trump has been quoted criticizing immigrants from these countries in the past. The New York Times reported in December that he once suggested that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS,” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” if granted entrance to the U.S.

    hahah no wonder so many yokels vote for him.

    It's a generalisation, sure, but it's not unfounded. Haiti has one of the highest AIDS rates outside Africa. Like if he thinks Haiti is bad, Subsaharan Africa's AIDS rates range from about 3 to upwards of 27%.

    As far as his Nigerian comment, it wouldnt surprise me if third worlders never moved back home, tbh.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wasted wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    Trump has been quoted criticizing immigrants from these countries in the past. The New York Times reported in December that he once suggested that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS,” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” if granted entrance to the U.S.

    hahah no wonder so many yokels vote for him.

    It's a generalisation, sure, but it's not unfounded. Haiti has one of the highest AIDS rates outside Africa. Like if he thinks Haiti is bad, Subsaharan Africa's AIDS rates range from about 3 to upwards of 27%.

    As far as his Nigerian comment, it wouldnt surprise me if third worlders never moved back home, tbh.

    I mean.. If you feel that tact isn't necessary in politics and diplomatic relations, sure Trump is great.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,937
    edited January 11
    I wonder how much of his policy on immigration is formed from actual studies or the echo chamber?

    It just seems like the M.O. for the day is to achieve MAXIMUM DOUCHE!





    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,527
    odin wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    Trump has been quoted criticizing immigrants from these countries in the past. The New York Times reported in December that he once suggested that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS,” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” if granted entrance to the U.S.

    hahah no wonder so many yokels vote for him.

    It's a generalisation, sure, but it's not unfounded. Haiti has one of the highest AIDS rates outside Africa. Like if he thinks Haiti is bad, Subsaharan Africa's AIDS rates range from about 3 to upwards of 27%.

    As far as his Nigerian comment, it wouldnt surprise me if third worlders never moved back home, tbh.

    I mean.. If you feel that tact isn't necessary in politics and diplomatic relations, sure Trump is great.

    No, I agree with you on that.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    odin wrote: »
    “In retrospect, I would have voted for him if I could do it again.” Oreskovic said that he was throwing a party after his last shift ends, “because I don’t want to wallow in it anymore.”

    My god... Repubs full of retards. Just overwhelmingly stupid.

    Aren't union workers generally democrat leaning? As demos are generally pro union and such.

    And would have voting for Hillary actually saved his job? Probably not, he'd still be out of a job and say "Had Trump won I wouldn't have lost my job."

    In other news Walmart apparently is giving all of their employees $1000 in cash bonuses due to the tax cuts.
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,455
    For what it's worth, it doesn't take much to turn a country into a shit hole.

    One very bad natural disaster, war, economic crisis, or pandemic, can screw any country up.

    Has anyone seen Puerto Rico lately? Still looks like a shit hole. Not that Trump really cares...
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,937
    Gravity wrote: »
    For what it's worth, it doesn't take much to turn a country into a shit hole.

    One very bad natural disaster, war, economic crisis, or pandemic, can screw any country up.

    Has anyone seen Puerto Rico lately? Still looks like a shit hole. Not that Trump really cares...

    I don't think that's the case. He's probably waiting to schedule a meeting with Puerto Rico's President.
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,457 admin
    odin wrote: »
    “In retrospect, I would have voted for him if I could do it again.” Oreskovic said that he was throwing a party after his last shift ends, “because I don’t want to wallow in it anymore.”

    My god... Repubs full of retards. Just overwhelmingly stupid.

    Aren't union workers generally democrat leaning? As demos are generally pro union and such.

    And would have voting for Hillary actually saved his job? Probably not, he'd still be out of a job and say "Had Trump won I wouldn't have lost my job."

    In other news Walmart apparently is giving all of their employees $1000 in cash bonuses due to the tax cuts.
    Can I take $100,000 from you and give you $1000 back? Cuz that seems tight to me.

    You want raises, motherfucker. People are getting breadcrumbs as we set up our economy to be extra fucked in the next ten years. :sick:

    Rich get richer, I guess.

    Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

    Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file