Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

American Government Thread 2: State of The Memo

1111214161720

Comments

  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Republicans hitched their train to trump when they would have won with literally anybody else due to the electoral college
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    edited February 9
    Oh am i xenophobic? Self hating mexican janitor

    But hey i was just pointing out white privelege

    But you are a trump supporter and believe the las vegas shooting is a false flag conspiracy so...
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 3,108
    The speaker of the house is Paul Ryan. Rand Paul is a Senator from Kentucky. He ran a presidential campaign but dropped out after a dismal showing in Iowa. Rand probably hoped he'd garner the same support his father, former Congressman from Texas, Rep. Ron Paul had
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    Oh am i xenophobic? Self hating mexican janitor

    But hey i was just pointing out white privelege

    But you are a trump supporter and believe the las vegas shooting is a false flag conspiracy so...

    *sigh* ok ok...here we go once again:

    You're as ignorant as ever. I told you and others I never said I was a Trump supporter but hey I guess you keep telling yourself something you'll believe it. You can't even get my title at work correct even after I have said what I do. Not like I have to validate anything to you but again here we are. Mexico is a shithole and I'm not afraid to say that. Mexico is overrun by drug cartels and I am ashamed of that. I don't fucking care if I'm seen as a self hating mexican, I was never raised to learn everything about my whole culture from my mother or absent father or my multiple siblings. I am not obligated to be proud of a country I was never raised in nor ever visit. Hell, I learned I'm not 100% Mexican anyway, I'm part Portugese, Spanish and possibly Brazilian but again it doesn't matter. Your skin color shouldn't define who you are nor what you should be proud of and yet YOU use it as a means to hate when it's pointless. You and many other Asians THRIVE on White Privilege. You brag about things whites created yet hate when their beta males take asians like they're stealing your family. why do you care? Seriously. Let it go



    Overall, it doesn't surprise me all you can do is insult and very poorly at that. Again keep believing everything you see at face value like a good obedient man.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited February 9
    Infernoman wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    Oh am i xenophobic? Self hating mexican janitor

    But hey i was just pointing out white privelege

    But you are a trump supporter and believe the las vegas shooting is a false flag conspiracy so...

    *sigh* ok ok...here we go once again:

    You're as ignorant as ever. I told you and others I never said I was a Trump supporter but hey I guess you keep telling yourself something you'll believe it. You can't even get my title at work correct even after I have said what I do. Not like I have to validate anything to you but again here we are. Mexico is a shithole and I'm not afraid to say that. Mexico is overrun by drug cartels and I am ashamed of that. I don't fucking care if I'm seen as a self hating mexican, I was never raised to learn everything about my whole culture from my mother or absent father or my multiple siblings. I am not obligated to be proud of a country I was never raised in nor ever visit. Hell, I learned I'm not 100% Mexican anyway, I'm part Portugese, Spanish and possibly Brazilian but again it doesn't matter. Your skin color shouldn't define who you are nor what you should be proud of and yet YOU use it as a means to hate when it's pointless. You and many other Asians THRIVE on White Privilege. You brag about things whites created yet hate when their beta males take asians like they're stealing your family. why do you care? Seriously. Let it go



    Overall, it doesn't surprise me all you can do is insult and very poorly at that. Again keep believing everything you see at face value like a good obedient man stooge.

    Great post.

    ...just one major edit needed there, at the end.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,143
    It's funny how many people clearly agree with Trump but won't wear the badge of Trump supporter because of the Nazis and redneck militias and shit that support him.

    Reminds me of being in a super liberal place where people are all like, oh, I'm religious but they always stress they don't go to church.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • odinodin arch enthusiast Joined: Posts: 16,170 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 9
    Repressed, religious losers projecting.. AGAIN.
    If you're gonna attack an institution, don't be a ph4glord hypocrite.

    https://nypost.com/2018/02/09/lawmaker-accused-of-using-taxpayer-money-for-sex-with-escort/
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,527
    odin wrote: »
    Repressed, religious losers projecting.. AGAIN.
    If you're gonna attack an institution, don't be a ph4glord hypocrite.

    https://nypost.com/2018/02/09/lawmaker-accused-of-using-taxpayer-money-for-sex-with-escort/

    Don't you know the general rule of those who have power over others and lets it get to their head (all too damn easy for most, mind you).

    "Do as I say, not as I do."

    And in this mofo's case in that article, he only says enough to keep the religious mofos happy and their donation dollar$ rolling in for himself.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

    SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 9
    I didn't vote this election. I didn't like any of the candidates. Besides even if I say I support him 100% (which I don't) I'd be ignored. Media only cares about whites supporters because that fits the narrative of the now stereotypical Trump supporter. I do support closing borders. I do support strengthening our country. I'm not a globalist. I do not support spending money on more military hell no country really should. I could go on but who really cares? Believe what you want to.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Your support of racists to justify means is troubling

    I don't think anybody trusts the government

    This republican controlled government has been excellent at undermining every hardline republican stance
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You sure love throwing around racist a lot I noticed...again whatever you want to believe is up to you. I tried.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,543 admin
    Get a room maybe? Talk about random political shit here.

    I can't talk. I'm still traumatized from that picture exposing Trump as bald. That was horror movie ugly.

    i film things

  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Oh man trump got a full on bald head his hair is only grown on the sides

    I really wanted vince mcmahon to shave him bald
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 10
    Its always easier to just call someone a racist, that way you don't actually have to think.



    Post edited by ShinjiGohan on
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    Jeff Session stans
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,143
    No one is really talking about Janet Yellen leaving without Trump proposing a second term. Big money interests?

    As of a couple of years ago she was the most powerful woman in the world after Angela Merkel. She had a massive control over the world economy.

    I'm not an economist but I know she was suggesting a lot of investments were overvalued. I know there was a fair bit of pressure on Well's Fargo and other big money to essentially stop being a scam.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    No one is really talking about Janet Yellen leaving without Trump proposing a second term. Big money interests?

    As of a couple of years ago she was the most powerful woman in the world after Angela Merkel. She had a massive control over the world economy.

    I'm not an economist but I know she was suggesting a lot of investments were overvalued. I know there was a fair bit of pressure on Well's Fargo and other big money to essentially stop being a scam.

    Only thing I'm interested in is the idea of Trump putting John Allison in her seat. Would die laughing if that happened. :rofl:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    "Man, I fucking love me some jizz." - chadouken!


  • mr_punkmr_punk Joined: Posts: 739
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    I don't agree with him, but at least he stands for something and isn't a hypocrite. A lot of Republicans wanted him to run in the last presidential election but he was happy being speaker.
    lol..really? i wouldn't trust rand paul shtick even if he was wearing a portable lie detector. that speech was all about the self aggrandizement of rand paul's brand and ego. if rand paul is such a deficit hawk. why did he vote for that deficit-financed tax cut last year? he didn't even propose the tax cut be revenue or deficit neutral. in any case, this budget deal is further proof that fiscal conservatism is dead and most deficit hawks are poseurs. they only pretend to be fiscal conservatives once a democrat is in office. in reality, the gop actually don't care about the deficits at all. case in point, this budget deal is the largest increase in federal spending since the stimulus package passed during the great recession. currently, the economy isn't in a economic crisis. apparently, the gop solution to any state of economy is the same, but cutting taxes and increasing spending is likely going to guarantee permanent trillion-dollar deficits.
    http://www.crfb.org/blogs/budget-deal-would-assure-permanent-trillion-dollar-deficits

    FrostyAU wrote: »
    Dow's plunging over interest rate concerns...
    i have no problem with the fed increasing interest rates. low interest rates are a crisis management tool. the economy isn't in a crisis nor does the stock market necessarily drive or reflect developments in the economy as a whole. there's no need to continue this monetary policy of "free money" because trump thinks we're going to reach 4% or more in growth and tax cuts pay for themselves.
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    No one is really talking about Janet Yellen leaving without Trump proposing a second term. Big money interests?
    it's just another idiotic decision by an idiot to be thrown on the three story pile of idiocy. trump got rid of her solely because she was an obama pick. trump should be thanking her not showing her the door. yellen played a major role in helping to revive the economy that he likes too brag about, but he had no role in it's recovery. trump replaced her with a less qualified pick. anyway, it may be a blessing in disguise for yellen if this stock market volatility continues or when powell raises interest rates. it won't be long before president man-child turns on powell on twitter.


  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Finally the Electric Oompa Loompa gets a command grab! Joined: Posts: 2,266




    Why is the fake news media not covering this? Are they in on all this as well? #ObamasWatergate?

    b99%20vindication_zps6cmvw0jk.gif~c200
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Imagine a Trump without social media.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,143
    Azure wrote: »
    Imagine a Trump without social media.

    The world would be a much quieter place.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,143
    Yellen did do a really good job, and you're right, she was a Democrat and Obama pick which is why she got shown the door despite doing a good job with the economy.

    Trump wants yes men all around him like most businessmen. He doesn't want anyone contradicting him.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    He's a weak leader

    Pence would also be a weak leader made to look like an idiot defending trump

    They don't even know each other
  • mr_punkmr_punk Joined: Posts: 739



    lol...this has to be the most batshit crazy WH administration in us presidential history. they don't believe in math because they think tax cuts pay for themselves. apparently, they don't believe in science either because scott pruitt is now claiming that climate change might not be so bad.



    cHNqxWK.gif
    lol..what the fuck is that? most presidents would talk about the budget deal they just signed, but not mr-i-only-hire-the-best-people. apparently, he wants to defend wife beaters (and nazis and a child molester) because he's not the center of attention in this shit show. i've never seen a president with such a talent for killing his own momentum. how did porter even get a job in the WH? most WH administrations would get rid of people who couldn't qualify for a permanent security clearance. most presidents would would have buried porter, sorensen and hicks in a grave under the bushes on the WH lawn, but not this dysfunctional, chicken shit operation. trump thinks the wh is a third rate reality show.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,724


    So it seems that Arthur Jones, anti-Semite, nazi, and holocaust denier will likely be the victor of the GOP congressional primary in Illinois’ third district, for the simple reason that he is the only republican running for that district. :o
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Azure wrote: »
    Imagine a Trump without social media.

    Let's just take it away from everyone. Silence is golden.

    This was the logical extention to infer.

    *claps*

    Bravo, good sir. :tup: :tup:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 4,015
    edited February 11
    Due process. . . . . I think he forgot about that 1 page ad he put out calling for the death penalty to be reinstated over a rape allegation.

    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,536
    mr_punk wrote: »
    trump thinks the wh is a third rate reality show.
    Yep. And people are letting him get away with it. That's one of the biggest fucking problems in DC right now. There no fucking integrity.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Goddamn you people are drunk off the Capcom-flavored Kool-aid (tastes like shit, I imagine)...
    RIP po 2018
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    So it seems that Arthur Jones, anti-Semite, nazi, and holocaust denier will likely be the victor of the GOP congressional primary in Illinois’ third district, for the simple reason that he is the only republican running for that district. :o

    You do also realize that generally 99% of the government in chicago are uncontested democrats too right?

    Though with the left hating Jews and Israel, why would you be opposed to someone else that also hates Jews?
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited February 12


    So it seems that Arthur Jones, anti-Semite, nazi, and holocaust denier will likely be the victor of the GOP congressional primary in Illinois’ third district, for the simple reason that he is the only republican running for that district. :o

    You do also realize that generally 99% of the government in chicago are uncontested democrats too right?

    Though with the left hating Jews and Israel, why would you be opposed to someone else that also hates Jews?

    Why conflate Jew with Israel?

    I don't believe most Jews are sociopathic global terrorists.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,192
    conservative SJWs and conservative feminism is wrong. and think the Formula 1 controversial decision was influenced by evil people in the government as well besides the so called feminists/progressives

    it's like someone said "the ones attacking grid girls and influencing Formula 1 decision, are not progressives, they are authoriatian puritans disguising as left
    while the corporate media system actively advertises and defends these useful idiots because they want to destroy the reputation of the actual left,
    divide them and the population in general, and they are succeeding. Well screw them and their stupid drama."

    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2018/1/formula-1-to-stop-using-grid-girls-.html

    that cost the jobs of women that want to work as a grid girl and have more open mindedness.
    why doesn't President Trump get Formula 1 to apologize and hire back the grid girls?
    isn't USA supposed to be the land of the free?











    they are not forced into it. Someone even said cheerleaders are next. these are the first signs the world is ending
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 3,108
    buying in to radical leftist mob. Sad
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,524
    affinity wrote: »
    conservative SJWs and conservative feminism is wrong. and think the Formula 1 controversial decision was influenced by evil people in the government as well besides the so called feminists/progressives

    it's like someone said "the ones attacking grid girls and influencing Formula 1 decision, are not progressives, they are authoriatian puritans disguising as left
    while the corporate media system actively advertises and defends these useful idiots because they want to destroy the reputation of the actual left,
    divide them and the population in general, and they are succeeding. Well screw them and their stupid drama."

    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2018/1/formula-1-to-stop-using-grid-girls-.html

    that cost the jobs of women that want to work as a grid girl and have more open mindedness.
    why doesn't President Trump get Formula 1 to apologize and hire back the grid girls?
    isn't USA supposed to be the land of the free?











    they are not forced into it. Someone even said cheerleaders are next. these are the first signs the world is ending

    The SJW banned the booth girls @ gaming cons and similar events...
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Azure wrote: »


    So it seems that Arthur Jones, anti-Semite, nazi, and holocaust denier will likely be the victor of the GOP congressional primary in Illinois’ third district, for the simple reason that he is the only republican running for that district. :o

    You do also realize that generally 99% of the government in chicago are uncontested democrats too right?

    Though with the left hating Jews and Israel, why would you be opposed to someone else that also hates Jews?

    Why conflate Jew with Israel?

    I don't believe most Jews are sociopathic global terrorists.

    Most Jews in america are white, rich, and successful in life and ergo trash according to you. There is a nation filled with nothing but rich successful Jews that you hate so much. In that country they are doing nothing but trying to defend themselves from the 4 countries surrounding them that are trying to finish the job that hitler started which you support.

    And Israel is a global terrorist? Hahahah
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,428
    Hear that @Azure, you're a Nazi.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file