SRK Mafia Game XIX Thread: (GAME OVER: NOBODY WINS)

Comments

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,198 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    @jabhadouken care to explain your OZ vote?

Not gonna front.

Pure lack of reads.

Combine that with the two other of my holy trinity of Mafia edicts that are in play this game - death to wallflowers, and never leave opportunity to lynch wasted - and it is kind of a given, isn't it.

You remember this, right?

...the third edict is edict #1.

Re: Lynch Vynce
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,064
    Well, I mean, he had a giant wall of text which actually served some insight.

He may not have had quantity in posts, but quantity doesn't always equal quality.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

He may not have had quantity in posts, but quantity doesn't always equal quality.

His giant wall of text was moot the moment he brought up Forger.

The mob squad has Assfinity, not a Forger.

Which is potentially worse for us, because Assfinity always comes up Saniwiped, whereas our Detective can a Forger not guarding himself.

Forger takes chances.

Assfinity can go full Assfinity.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

*can out a Forger.

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,243
    I suppose the question then is whether it was a legitimate mistake or kept in as yomi. If legit, I feel that a Mafia member would know their own team's roles better than that.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    I suppose the question then is whether it was a legitimate mistake or kept in as yomi. If legit, I feel that a Mafia member would know their own team's roles better than that.

Oh, no - I do not give an O. Sagat that much credit for mind games.

I just figured it would be better for the game as a whole if he were hard-banned before he caused a half-assed upset.

I mean, when he is on, he is on.

But that ain't it, and he wasn't.

• PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,816 mod
    Vote No Lynch

There's way too many accusations flying around for me to sort this. Good Night.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,064

Which is potentially worse for us, because Assfinity always comes up Saniwiped, whereas our Detective can a Forger not guarding himself.

Forger takes chances.

Calling someone mafia who is completely ignorant of what roles mafia has is a moldy piece of Jesus Toast.

You ain't want to eat that.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Forger takes chances.

Calling someone mafia who is completely ignorant of what roles mafia has is a moldy piece of Jesus Toast.

You ain't want to eat that.

That is what I wrote.

I said I didn't think he was Mafia

I said I thought he was dross.

Read it again.

Dross still keeps us from parity.

OZ is always off Day 1 then usually has a couple of blips on the radar past that at least.

If you were wanting to get rid of dross, there were far better targets than OZ. It's just that OZ was far easier to get people to latch onto.

And you're not known for aiming for low hanging fruit.
    Dross still keeps us from parity.

OZ is always off Day 1 then usually has a couple of blips on the radar past that at least.

If you were wanting to get rid of dross, there were far better targets than OZ. It's just that OZ was far easier to get people to latch onto.

And you're not known for aiming for low hanging fruit.

I'll reiterate one more time:

I had no reads.

My modus operandi is ever thus:

Is Vynce in?

Lynch Vynce.

Is Vynve not in?

Lynch Vynce.

Am I James T. Kirk?

I am James T. Kirk.

...I do not believe in no win scenarios.

It is why I do not play Dic in ST.

I also do not believe in No Lynch scenarios.

Never have, never will.

What is potentially lost in incidentally killing a civ, is made up for in the reads surrounding it.

(kind of like what is going on right now)

And, finally:

Fuck Jacob Dillon with a vertical lawn mower.

Then why not go after DarkGeneral? Voted No Lynch, you disagree with No Lynch.
    AS IF CISCO IS THE NEW UPVOTE.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    Fishjielous is amazing though.
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,149
    You niggas make this game hard to follow some times :rofl:
    So many shit going around that i am not really sure what are you jumping at.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey guys, let's lynch BullDancer today.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,006
    Im up for lynching BullDancer or Azure
    What is like $2500 a month?
    Then why not go after DarkGeneral? Voted No Lynch, you disagree with No Lynch.[/quote

...because he posted after me?

Like, after I checked out for the day?

Follow the timeline.

You're better than this.

And you're lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now.

I'm all for your lyin' lying ass getting an "ch" shoved uo between its "Why I??" bad grammar self.

Then why not go after DarkGeneral? Voted No Lynch, you disagree with No Lynch.

...because he posted after me?

Like, after I checked out for the day?

Follow the timeline.

You're better than this.

I'm all for your lyin' lying ass getting an "ch" shoved up between its "Why I??" bad grammar self.

On another note:

Gods, my phone is ass.

jasonC wrote: »
    Hey guys, let's lynch BullDancer today.

BD reads as pure civ.

Period.

Been saying that since day one.

Why don't we let Civ BD NOT be the Black man in our horror movie for once, eh?

Tired, but I'll do a "here's how I remember them" tier list now and an actual informed tier list tomorrow:

Don't lynch, just ignore:
    Missing Person

People I'd have a drink with:
    Azure
    jasonC
    DarkGeneral
    XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Meh:
    BullDancer
    chadouken!
    NupoChromine

Who dis:
    crucades

Smoke alarms:
    Cyntalan
    Pertho

Nigga the house on fire:
    Hecatom
    Raij1n

Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Oh yeah, MP post yo' charts so I can not read them.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

@AlphaCommando

Why did you ask Raijin to make a list like mine even though he's so far in the bad on your list? If you were trying to see what his list looked like to go for opposites then the move would be to wait for him to post first, right?
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,388
    Whatever, Alpha, you're fucking "Meh"
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,634
    An old guy walks into a bar and the bartender asks for ID. “You’ve got to be kidding,” he said. “I’m almost 60 years old.” The bartender apologized, but said he had to see the license. The guy showed his ID, then paid and told the bartender to keep the change. “The tip’s for carding me,” he said. The bartender put the change in the tip cup. “Thanks,” he said. “Works every time.”

Lynch AlphaCommando :blah:

"I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    Time's running down and there hasn't been much talk (hoping for @AlphaCommando to answer my question too)
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 12,026
    Sorry I ain't been around much. I do snow removal this time of year so my sleep/work schedule is pretty erratic.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,551
    I don't know about this AlphaCommando push. Seems just too convenient. He's suspicious but more than likely just a role who played his hand too early imo. MP and Alpha are dangerous ones to touch this early imo.

If you're going to get somebody, go for me and then turn the discussion elsewhere. Investigations are crucial and I don't want to miss out. Mafia won't kill me, so I know y'all will eventually go for the lynch. So lynch me, and get my civ affiliation bc I'm actually trying to win. Pls tnx bai.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    Eh, im actually down to lynch Azure day phase, then hope the vig shoots BD at night (if he's Po, I guess).

Does that sound good to anyone else?
    Like I said earlier, there's still a shot that Alpha's mafia, but the fact that he pushed this properly before the 3P could cause damage means he's worth holding around to see what he contributes to civ cause.

If that's nothing, then we can push him later. Pushing him now makes this game hella uphill if there's even one good mafia player in the mix.
    And for the record, I went jabs. Nothing's jiving with me on him in this game.

He's went from town lean to scum in my book from his responses this day. Makes zero sense.
    Not gonna lie, to me that sounds like you, MP are on cahoots with alpha, so each one throws each other as suspicious just so if we lynch one of you the other seems cleaner.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, to me that sounds like you, MP are on cahoots with alpha, so each one throws each other as suspicious just so if we lynch one of you the other seems cleaner.

Again (since I have to remind people of this EVERY SINGLE GAME), it's a strategy that I'd consider employing, but if I did, you wouldn't know it. I'd coin flip between high profile and low profile teammates so you wouldn't figure out who it was. But odds are it wouldn't be Alpha, since that'd be so fucking obvious I might as well just self-lynch at that point.

Like I said, giving Alpha time to show he's solving the game? I'd do that. Giving him beyond time to prove he's solving it when he's not? Bad.
    Yea im gonna lock in too.

Lynch Azure

And hopefully there are enough votes
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm with MP on this one, actually. However, I still hold belief that either AC or JC is mafia.

Lynch JasonC
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    I'm not quite buyin' the "well Azure just feels off" argument for voting for him just yet. Maybe it's just been a long ass time since I've played this, forget playing in a game with him in it as well, but I don't quite understand the argument.

I feel like Alphas a problem that can be solved later (next day). I'm leaning heavy on him being Mafia, but time can be taken to confirm it.

Now I promote the vote to lynch Azure! (Because I've sent my vote and dont want it to be wasted)

@Cyntalan What's the JC suspicion for?
    @AlphaCommando Still looking for an answer
    My JC suspicion goes back to my initial read of the standoff between BK/AC/JC. I gathered we had either 2 mafia/1 civ or 1 mafia/1 civ/3P in there. Just wasn't sure which one was what. I have to wonder what AC is playing at, but MP made some valid points that makes me at least want to wait on an AC lynch, if not avoid it outright. But I still feel confident in my read.

Lynch Azure

Why?
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Lynch JasonC
    also, Why?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
This discussion has been closed.