SRK Mafia Game XIX Thread: (GAME OVER: NOBODY WINS)

Comments

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,244
    So without being able to see votes, do we have a rough idea on vote numbers?

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=389;type=avatar

And then when we needed Vote Bot most, he vanished.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    So without being able to see votes, do we have a rough idea on vote numbers?

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=389;type=avatar

And then when we needed Vote Bot most, he vanished.

HELLO HELLO HELLO
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    So no consensus on the lynch I see. Welp if I don't see a post in 30 mins I'll put my trust in Azure being next. Nobody else has a strong enough following. Also if I'm not the one getting bodied in the day I did have a thought I want to share in the night 2 phase.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Half of the game is wallflowering hard.

It sucks.

This. This right here. This is why my second rule is kill wallflowers.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    Just over five hours remaining until deadline and we are missing 6 votes.
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
    Wallflowers ruin the game.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,399
    I voted Raij1n.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
    Sorry guys, was watching a movie with the wifey and didn't check in for a bit.
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,520
    I'm catching up with the thread right now, currently on page 9. Here's some of my reflexive thoughts and things I'll be looking to make connections on:

- Why Bious as the night kill? Was he on to something or was it a Yomi kill? Figuring out their Modus Operandi will be imperative to catching those bastards.

- Bious voted for the leading lynch who was Oz who turned out to be civ. That's already 1 person confirmed who we know was a civ that voted out a civ. With mafia having 4 players on their side in a pool of 17 they may have tried to split up their vote since they don't have much voting power. They may have saw that they had an opportunity to do so because Oz name was the one gaining traction and they could spread out their votes. They could potentially took a 2 on, 2 off approach for the day 1 wagon so that they aren't too concentrated in one area. We'll have to do more analysis on this, specially as this game progresses.

- I'm actually surprised Blindknagg was third party. To be honest I thought Alpha was 3rd party due to his avatar change to Misa Amane. This has to do with the first SRK all-star game which was Death Note themed. The mechanics of that game was such that Misa Amane was a recruit, albeit the mafia recruit, but nonetheless the person who could be recruited by someone else. I thought this was a subtle nod on his part that he was third party looking for recruits and I was trying to get him to play ball with us by convincing him to help the Civ cause.

- The Vigi has balls and solid decision making. He shot the second best option behind nailing a mafia.

For those wondering why I've been MIA it's due to going through a breakup of sorts with an emotionally charged woman. I don't want to go any further into my personal life or provide excuses.

@azure not going to lie. I don't fully believe you're mafia. But statistically speaking no lynching leaves us without info. And furthermore, mafia can chalk up explaining their votes to hurr durr I didn't know who to vote for. Like pertho.

DG is an unknown to me. And I can't in good conscience vote to lynch someone who is an important role. Imo you're either a nobody(we lost a civ) or mafia(yay we got one).

Nupo is also probably the vigilante and trying to call his shots in a not so slick way. JasonC sounds like a super confused civ. MP/Alpha are either important roles or mafia. Hecatom is a solid today lynch choice that nobody will pick. Cyntalan is scum. Bious might be scum. Worst username is a nonposting jerk that I'd love to lynch. Ra1jin is too afraid to post or lurking and is also a solid lynch choice. Chadouken confuses me.

And that's right about all I think.
    tl;dr people I want lynched are: Bious, raijin, pertho, cyntalan, hecatom
    Weak suspects: DG, chadouken, Nupo, Azure
    Possible civ roles: MP, Alpha, Nupo, maybe jason C
    Probable civs: Missing Person(if you're finessing me you fucking got it), jasonC, Nupo(but he's asking for the vigilante which he probably is so I'm confused af. I'm watching you nigga).
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    Also rip jabs.
    Meant to put worstusername in the people I want lynched.
    Bious got killed by Mafia last night.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    So I'm a scrub who doesn't read. Great.
    Thanks mobile SRK format that doesn't let me read old pages.
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Also rip jabs.

What?

Eh, im actually down to lynch Azure day phase, then hope the vig shoots BD at night (if he's Po, I guess).

Does that sound good to anyone else?

Quoting for posterity btw. Nigga is literally asking is it okay to kill me to the thread. Aite. *Eye emojis*

So, jabs you're probably getting lynched this day phase, and Nupo is going to kill me tonight. Das cool.
    Eh, im actually down to lynch Azure day phase, then hope the vig shoots BD at night (if he's Po, I guess).

Quoting for posterity btw. Nigga is literally asking is it okay to kill me to the thread. Aite. *Eye emojis*

So, jabs you're probably getting lynched this day phase, and Nupo is going to kill me tonight. Das cool.

But that would make YOU the better Vig, BD.

Can Mafia survive that major of a meta upheaval?

Total posts Day 2:

jabhadouken 26
    AlphaCommando 23
    Missing Person 21
    jasonC 15
    NupoChromine 15
    chadouken! 11
    BullDancer 9
    Cyntalan 7
    Hecatom 5
    XthAtGAm3RGuYX 2
    crucades 2
    Pertho 2
    DarkGeneral 1
    Raij1n 1

idk if we can win this with that many single digits.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

I actually don't know. Nupo about to kill the whole thread. I'll vote for you since that's the only vote that people made clear of their intentions about. But like, you're probably just roleless civ. If you're mafia, that would be cool. But I still don't like how it was played. I almost don't even want to be one of the deciding votes, considering that you're actually playing unlike most of the gotdamn thread. Smh.

I actually don't know. Nupo about to kill the whole thread. I'll vote for you since that's the only vote that people made clear of their intentions about. But like, you're probably just roleless civ. If you're mafia, that would be cool. But I still don't like how it was played. I almost don't even want to be one of the deciding votes, considering that you're actually playing unlike most of the gotdamn thread. Smh.

Nupo might just be Po, fishing to get got.

It is a bit early, but maybe Mafia got a hard read on one of us?

Chronology of intended vote so far:

Alpha - Plan to vote Raijin
    JasonC - Plan to vote BullDancer
    Pertho - Plan to vote No lynch
    Crucades - Plan to vote Alpha
    Cyntalan - Plan to vote JC
    Nupo - Plan to vote Azure
    Azure - Plan to vote Nupo
    Chad - Plan to vote Nupo
    JasonC - plan to vote Raijin
    Chad - Plans to vote for Raijin

Someone can double check to make sure this is accurate and that I didn't miss anything.

Chronology of intended vote so far:

Alpha - Plan to vote Raijin
    JasonC - Plan to vote BullDancer
    Pertho - Plan to vote No lynch
    Crucades - Plan to vote Alpha
    Cyntalan - Plan to vote JC
    Nupo - Plan to vote Azure
    Azure - Plan to vote Nupo
    Chad - Plan to vote Nupo
    JasonC - plan to vote Raijin
    Chad - Plans to vote for Raijin

Someone can double check to make sure this is accurate and that I didn't miss anything.

That list is deceiving, but illustrates the order of posted votes. Talley wise it looks like:

Raij1n- 3
    Alpha-1
    JC-1
    Azure-1
    Nupo-1
    Well that accounts for 7/14 votes. That's worrying.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Intention was to show when who voted for who for wagonomics since so far we have low voter turnout. Once/if the MIA's show up and if things change drastically we can analyze the flow of events and create a better association of events and deconstruct mafia's modus operandi.

- Right now the player I'd like to vote for most doesn't have a single vote accrued and this is pitiful voter turnout that doesn't give us a lot of data to work with to figure things out.

- I just reread through the handful of posts that Raijin made and nothing jumps out at me except that he said he'd make a list of his suspects/thoughts on the game and then never returned to the thread. He did make a post in a different thread the next day, but he never made another post here.
    I'm going too go ahead and put my vote on Raijin and see where Alphas read lead us.

Lynch Raijin
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,197
    Since there isn't a consensus yet on who to vote i think that i will go with my own guts.
    Lynch: Raij1n

Now i am going back to sleep
    An old surgery has been killing me all day so i have to take some pain killers.
    Plus that DBFZ open beta.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    edited January 13
    "Hurr durr i dont know who to kill" = hurr durr I'm not compromising civ lives when there are people with strong hunches.

Right now there arw a couple of stand offa in accusations between strong players. I'm not gonna ruin a civ victory just to make people happy by joining a bandwagon. The zoo thing was trolly but the current set of hunchea targets good players. Not about to lose the people that can help ensure a civ victory.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,655
    Tho Pertho you have no suspects at all right?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    I'm going too go ahead and put my vote on Raijin and see where Alphas read lead us.

Lynch Raijin

Ok this makes me uncomfortable. Are you voting for him because you think I'm right or because you don't want the responsibility of deciding on a vote?
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

End of day phase, just tidying up the write-up now.
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
    The last thing he remembered was trying to log into the SRK forums to see what was up. Then crazy purple smoke began to fill Raij1n's room. Before he blacked out, he could hear mutterings of "showing him da wey".

The sound of audible clicking woke him from his slumber. Raij1n lifted himself off of the dirt to find he had been left in an arena. All around him, Ugandan Knuckles were clicking in excitement. In his hand, he found his handy dandy sonic wrench. It was then that he realized he was back in the Hunger Games arena.

"Oh shit!" He immediately began to check his pockets for bolts to buy upgrades.

"Sorry buddah. Dats not de wey." A Knuckles tribe yelled out to him. He began to run, dodging rockets, scorpion flails, and the various pitfalls of the arena.

"No three musketeers to save you dis time buddah. You must prey to find de wey."

"Turretus! Turretus! Turretus!" The crowd chanted. That was when he realized that the attacks on him weren't to hit him, but to lead him to his final destination. In front of him, two golden statues of armoury guns on raised platforms towered. Between the two, the other posters stood at a series of podiums in holocaust cloaks.

"What say you, Pertho?" DevilJin looked at his fellow board member with a raised eyebrow.

Pertho stroked his long, stately beard. "We, the posters of SRK have brought you forth before our God and have found your soul to be in judgement. Let those who would condemn you press the red button. Let those who would save you press the green button.

Raij1n looked hopeful for a second until every podium lit up with a grave red colour. The twin turrets began to turn and point directly at him, as though they were punctuating his very verdict.

"You have been condemned by this court. Your sentence shall be carried out by our god himself. May Turretus have mercy on your soul!"

A single tear fell down Raij1n's cheek before twin beams of light turned his body to ash. His last words before vaporization were "We never should have given y'all niggas money!"

As the smoke cleared and the arena emptied, one Ugandan Knuckles Tribe looked at the smouldering pile that used to be Raij1n and said, "May you find de wey..."

Raij1n was lynched. Raij1n was: Pertho (Guardian Angel)!

mJid3Pw.png

You dun fucked up.

Vote Tally:

Raij1n (5): AlphaCommando, chadouken!, DarkGeneral, Hecatom, jasonC
    Azure (2): Missing Person, NupoChromine
    jasonC (1): Cyntalan
    NupoChromine (1): Azure
    No Lynch (2): crucades, Raij1n
    Did not vote (3): BullDancer, Pertho, XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Failure to vote in two consecutive phases will result in a DQ.

It is now night phase. All actions this phase are locked once submitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timer:
    bla_1515884400.png
    latest?cb=20170929122112

Nothing beats the 'have an important role and don't post shit' strategy. gj Raij1n.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,016
    Such an important role and he didnt say shit. I'm mad I didn't die
    What is like $2500 a month?
    My new plan is to lynch:
    Hecatom, Chadouken, Cynt, Crucades, Pertho, and Xth

Crucades, Cynt, or Pertho first
    Actually no, crucades, pertho, or xth
    Such an important role and he didnt say shit. I'm mad I didn't die

Eh, there's no guarantee he would've been more productive later on in the game.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,197
    And of course he was pertho :rofl: :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    Wait, I put in No Lynch vote super early, definitely voted. Foegot to PM it, my bad @Synonym
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

You are fucking kidding me, right?

Goddammit, Raijin.

This discussion has been closed.