SRK Mafia Game XIX Thread: (GAME OVER: NOBODY WINS)

Comments

• BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,551
    Or Lynch BullDancer day 1 just because.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,198 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Zoo DID play well in the first Danga Ropa or whatever it is spelled as, whenever he bothered to post, though.

And his last breath there was spot on.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,977
    He did not fucking play well, and you triggered me bringing that up.

Also not liking Azure right now.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,817 mod
    Lynch Vanilla.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Bious wrote: »

You found me out. :/

I killed Chief off of pure reads.

But my other kills were a team effort.

Zoo's insights were great in his last gasp.

The fuck are you on?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,393
    Checking in. I'm not a bad guy!
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BullDancer wrote: »

For some reason I find this to be civvy.
    jasonC wrote: »

Bull Dancer always plays martyr.

Because, why not?

But yeah. I pull a civ read there, too.

The fuck are you on?

The only thing he did right in that game was doing what people told him to do. His last gasp was basically “Here are my checks, sorry was too high to check that one night.”

Idk, out of everyone who’s posted so far you’ve just felt excitable to me. Really I’d like to wait for everyone else to post before making any serious reads. Who do you want to hear the most from?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    And... I am jabhadouken again.

LYNCH AZURE indeed. :coffee:

Seriously.

Fuck that guy.

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,243

Because, why not?

You and jC must see something I don't.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,243
    Oh, can we have DQ's get written up as captured by Ugandan Knuckles tribes?
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus

The fuck are you on?

The only thing he did right in that game was doing what people told him to do. His last gasp was basically “Here are my checks, sorry was too high to check that one night.”

Idk, out of everyone who’s posted so far you’ve just felt excitable to me. Really I’d like to wait for everyone else to post before making any serious reads. Who do you want to hear the most from?

I already said.

Missing Person.

The first oahe is usually we two and a couple other posts.

It is eerie in here without him.

Besides MP?

CoJo.

that was supposed be "page", not "oahe".

Fuck my phone.

Co Jo not playing. I had to look at player list after you mentioned the lack of MP. Usually a lack of MP means he's mafia with someone he can't doesn't do well with as a bro such as co Jo. But this game is sadly not as simple.

Because, why not?

I didn't think anyone would actually agree with me so readily.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,210
    I don't know any Ugandans but I've recently received some generous offers from a Nigerian prince.
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,817 mod
    Raij1n wrote: »
    I don't know any Ugandans but I've recently received some generous offers from a Nigerian prince.

Be careful with anything African, its usually a ploy to give you aids.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Bulldancer reads as civ.

I have hard time explaining my reads a lot of the time... they are quite often based in the how of what is said.

That's not really giving away a secret, because for some reason a lot of peeps fail to grasp nuance.

It might also be why I always come out like blazing like a Chip player.

Pro tip: (it IS why)

No stealth brags. Only facts.

I ain't lynching him day one, for once.

Co Jo not playing. I had to look at player list after you mentioned the lack of MP. Usually a lack of MP means he's mafia with someone he can't doesn't do well with as a bro such as co Jo. But this game is sadly not as simple.

I saw Co-Jo post last in the sign ip thread.

I thought he squeezed in at the last second.

*up

I swear, if I wasn't halfway through The World of Ruin in FF6 on my phone, I'd reset it.

These typos are shit. Especially when I can't edit.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,067
    w1GJenW.gif

Last ride you guys.

@orochizoolander You know what we gotta do first.

Lynch Pistol Shrimp
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,067
    This mobile format is ass. Also I'm mafia. Come get me.

Almost makes me want to vote for you, since you've never lied when you roleclaim first post. :coffee:
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Zoo DID play well in the first Danga Ropa or whatever it is spelled as, whenever he bothered to post, though.

Forgetting to send in a D1 action as cop does not equate to playing well.

And the FGC vs. Illuminati game doesn't count either because Fuzz.

The fuck are you on?

I already said.

Missing Person.

The first oahe is usually we two and a couple other posts.

It is eerie in here without him.

Besides MP?

CoJo.

Nah, I was at my girlfriend's parents' borrowing a drill to finish a dual mod that needed a hole drilled into the case.

Then dinner, then a lot of moving around.

Because, why not?

He did this in a few games, including Danganronpa where he literally was roleless civ and the Zombie game where he was as well, claiming that each time.

Calling himself for a lynch as mafia is a first that I remember.
    I still say BD is low hanging fruit. Cop go after him, but everyone else should hold the fuck off.

This type of behaviour is pretty damn null.
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    Just picked up my new motorbike. If I miss a deadline it's probably because I'm wrapped around a tree or something.
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.

Forgetting to send in a D1 action as cop does not equate to playing well.

And the FGC vs. Illuminati game doesn't count either because Fuzz.

Did I not remember correctly?

*googles the game*

Fuck me.

Touche.

I guess that makes the 5th time I have to admit I was wrong on here, since 2003.

He DID have Forge at the top of his list though.

Aaaah.

That was it.

...I had read him as innocent, before I died, myself.

Don't blame him for the HAX call, though.

That was just good sense.

I say BD is civ.

It is in both his tone and wording.

Also Bious is reading civvy.

Prolly roleless.

Yeah, I don't remember seeing BD wishy-washy while mafia. He usually trying to protect himself.
    Pertho wrote: »
    Lynch Vanilla.

Lynch mobile Vanilla*

"Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    Pertho wrote: »
    Lynch Vanilla.

Lynch mobile Vanilla*

It truly is godawful shite.

This why Phoenix Wright 2 caused us to move games to JTM.

Night 1 Results: Vanilla killed Mafia.

Mafia was Bomber

Bomber killed SRK. :tdown:
    :thinking:

@AlphaCommando What are your thoughts so far?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    I also intend to get to 15,000 posts before this game is over.

Have fun keeping up, guys. :coffee:
    I'm lynching you off the strength off that. I'm not reading all that. There has to be something suspicious in there. I'm watching you.
    I'm lynching you off the strength off that. I'm not reading all that. There has to be something suspicious in there. I'm watching you.

But will you really?

Because you know I'll just spam post game until I get it anyway. :coffee:
    I'll edit a post I swear ta gawd.
    Eh, acting anti-town is all well and good.

Until you're actually anti-town.
This discussion has been closed.