"YOU'RE SELLING THE FUCKIN FORUMS!?"
Wiz looked at his screen in dismay. This outburst from the mod team had been expected, but it still wasn't a pleasant experience no matter how you sliced it.
"Listen," Wiz stated. "McRibs have been getting more expensive. Plus it costs money for all of those Filipino Hookers in Vegas. I tried to sell Mike Ross' soul, but he backed out of the scene before I could, so now it's come to this."
"You think that maybe, just MAYBE, you could have given us a little warning first!? I mean, who the fuck did you even sell this place to anyways?"
Meanwhile, in Uganda:
"We will show dem da wey!" Systems Admin Knuckles began the database import of SRK.
The next morning:
"Hey, why has my AV changed?" Bious asked
"Yo, mine too!" responded Raij1n
Hecatom checked his. "Wait, my user name isn't right either. What the fuck is going on!?"
After a moment of confusion, Azure posted, "I just looked up the domain on whois.com, and this shit is being hosted in Uganda now! Everything is fucked!"
"You think the mods lost control of their accounts too?"
"... oh shit."
Pertho chimed in "Listen, we just need to find out who has what account and remove admin privilages from them before shit gets out of hand. This can't be too hard, right?"
"Unless someone goes ban crazy and wipes the forums."
"... oh shit."
Our Mods (Village):
Pertho: Guardian Angel - At the beginning of the night phase, this Mod selects a poster. This poster is unable to be lynched until the following day. "Banning people is a last resort around here."
Preppy: Database Analysis - Select one user during the night phase. At the end of the night phase, that person's role will be revealed to Preppy. "Just give me the summary."
DevilJin: Infraction - During the night phase, select one user. That user's account will be deleted (see also: banned). Only usable three times before shit gets too corrupted. "I guess that one infraction was just enough to get him banned."
Angelpalm: Spoiler Alert - If lynched, the person who AP voted for that day gets their role revealed. "Oh he was a trump supporter? Fuck him then."
Regular users: Pick a flavour character (or yourself), submit this via PM otherwise one will be assigned to you.
Our Trolls (Mafia):
Affinity: Obfuscation - Any examination will come up as a regular user. Mostly because this robot's posts get buried so fast no one can read them. They never say anything important anyways. "Most Ultimate Misogyny Hyper Combo Finish!"
Po Pimpus: F----! - If this user gets banned, they select another user to get into a petulant flame war. Both users are banned. "It's not bad DLC if I like it!"
StockyJam: Check up - At the beginning of the night phase, choose one user to "enforce." That user will be unable to use their ability because they'll be too busy at the local clinic wondering what those warts are. "Seriously, get tested."
Ash Crimson: Mafia Goon - doesn't really do anything, but everyone hates him! "Huh, what'd I do?"
WTF-AKUMA-HAX: Cult of Personality - Choose one user each night to indoctrinate. If alive at the end of the game with everyone indoctrinated, you win no matter which side is the victor.
Order of Actions for Roles:
Affinity -> StockyJam -> WTF-AKUMA-HAX -> Pertho -> DevilJin -> Preppy -> Angelpalm -> Po Pimpus -> Ash Crimson
1) Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your PMs in the mafia conversation. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the contents of it.
2) No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of SRK. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.
3) No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your PMs and mafia chat. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.
4) Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.
5) Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)
6) English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.
7) No making wagers in game.
8) Cut the personal attacks out. There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful other players.
Phases are 36 hour days / 12 hour nights. Countdown timer below for end of day 1.
Links to write-ups:
Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.