SRK Discussion on Twitter: Costs 2K to Run SRK Monthly

2»

Comments

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pretty sure it was someone's job to keep this shit running and not let it get so out of hand to where the OG owners had to step in once again.

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Pretty sure it was someone's job to keep this shit running and not let it get so out of hand to where the OG owners had to step in once again.

Trag bailed it out?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SuperkingSuperking dat mooney dolemite Joined: Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ranma wrote: »
    Like I said in the other thread... I'm down for $20 a month if SRK goes back to vbulletin or xenforo, gets better themes, premium/patreon supporter perks like galaga shields and whatnot. And $20 is a lot considering that sites bigger than SRK run just fine at $200 month. Otherwise, I got $1 a month tops for the bullshit we currently have. SRK deserves better. If the staff cares about the community, then they need to start letting the people make the community better if they aren't gonna do it themselves. There are knowledgeable and skilled people here who are willing to make the things I mentioned above happen for free, strictly for the community... let those people in. If the staff doesn't want the hassle of being in touch with those people then appoint a willing mod here to be the one to do it. There are too many willing members here for any excuses at this point.

Why would you pay $20 a month for SRK to run vBulletin? vBulletin's owned license now has a lifetime subscription as it's a one time fee now. That's just asinine to spout but hey Wiz could use more McRibs.
    DS: she's looking hot in that interview, fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one, gonna rape her and call her julia chang
    Superking: lol
    DS: julia chang for life
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Superking wrote: »
    Ranma wrote: »
    Like I said in the other thread... I'm down for $20 a month if SRK goes back to vbulletin or xenforo, gets better themes, premium/patreon supporter perks like galaga shields and whatnot. And $20 is a lot considering that sites bigger than SRK run just fine at $200 month. Otherwise, I got $1 a month tops for the bullshit we currently have. SRK deserves better. If the staff cares about the community, then they need to start letting the people make the community better if they aren't gonna do it themselves. There are knowledgeable and skilled people here who are willing to make the things I mentioned above happen for free, strictly for the community... let those people in. If the staff doesn't want the hassle of being in touch with those people then appoint a willing mod here to be the one to do it. There are too many willing members here for any excuses at this point.

Why would you pay $20 a month for SRK to run vBulletin? vBulletin's owned license now has a lifetime subscription as it's a one time fee now. That's just asinine to spout but hey Wiz could use more McRibs.

SK!

Now it feels like we have the potential for a legit PS4 thread.

You, Sept... all we need is @Monte back, and it is an actual thing.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 846
    Everyone hates on Vanilla but it's a good forum! Things just weren't handled well when SRK switched... =[
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 846
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    bchan009 wrote: »
    Everyone hates on Vanilla but it's a good forum! Things just weren't handled well when SRK switched... =[

The old forum was way better it just couldn't handle the traffic. It would run slow and crash all the time but it was a better layout with better features.

Since I'm still developing my board could you please clarify the features that you miss?
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file