Forums aren't going at the end of January.

BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with ageJoined: Posts: 1,931

Alright guys, back to business as usual.
shut up TGS

Comments

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,734
    Okay, so I'm a bit of an idiot... What's Discourse?

Not sure, I tagged Purbeast in the SFV lounge. He's knowledgeable about these sort of things.
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thank you!
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,544
    Wow, kind of surprised it was such a simple matter of over-payment, thanks Tom hopefully with what sounds like the return of premium and lower server rates the forums can become self-sustaining now.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,349
    @inkblot

Thank you.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,720
    https://meta.discourse.org/

so is this what the forums gonna look like now? I don't like the way it looks tbh but if it saves SRK I'm all for it.
  • homerjwhohomerjwho Prism Ranger Red Joined: Posts: 87
    Can I just say... FUCK YES
  • BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,931
    Pertho wrote: »

Alright guys, back to business as usual.

Wait, your bum ass doesn't even like SRK anymore. Why the fuck are you making stickies in my section? Fucc outta here with that nonsense.

Well maybe if you were more on top of "your" section that announcement would have been made by you much earlier? I don't see what the difference is it was big news for everyone sorry dude
    shut up TGS
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,541
    Pity.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,931
    Pertho wrote: »
    Well maybe if you were more on top of "your" section that announcement would have been made by you much earlier? I don't see what the difference is it was big news for everyone sorry dude

You're crazy if think GD is always like this week. This section is beyond on top off. But hey, we got told SRK was closing so, might as well have fun until it ended. :rofl:

You know what they say about assumptions right? Anyways, no need to derail this further. :)
    shut up TGS
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,825 mod
    KillaFox wrote: »
    Bluefagmingo needs to crawl back into his shitty IRC, circle jerk about how GD is terrible and forums should only last a few months.

Moron.

Sabunery abounds. Now we can keep the natural balance of things. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • JaldaboathJaldaboath SHOULDERCANNONSON Joined: Posts: 609 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    arousing stuff

Waiting for the patreon so I can enjoy this level of quality content.

"One day, in a far off place, a small tribe witnessed a big animal, doing something different: walking on its hind legs. The scared tribe swore it was the devil, walking on land. That devil became the creature called Jaldaboath" - b1gazn
    2006 Most Fucked Up Battle Poll Champion: Vile

If you're looking for a USFIV updated mod, check out the "Mega Pack vol.2." And my dA page.
  • EphidelEphidel 02 OG Joined: Posts: 15,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sounds dope
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel
    Discord: Ephidel
  • PastramiPastrami Delicious Deli Meat Joined: Posts: 280
    edited January 11
    praise the lawd-ah! jeesus-ah is he-ah!
    [♥slimey... yet satisfying♥]
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,692
    Back to shitposting
  • YunaYuna SRK'S Social Justice Cleric Joined: Posts: 7,592
    vB9B5.gif
    "You can go ahead and cry about SJWs at this point if you like (I know some of you will), but it's not that I'm against boobs and asses and vaginas and cocks and all that. Love 'em! Genitals? Brilliant. Love lookin' at human genitalia. I love to watch genitals just poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it..."
    --Jim Sterling
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Turning back adblock on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file