Who wins a fight between Saitama and Bugs Bunny?

2»

Comments

• NeverYouMindNeverYouMind Joined: Posts: 887
    Bugs Bunny
    Bious wrote: »
    I prefer organic frosted cherry pomegranate toaster pastries to the cheap stuff.
    Do you wear a fedora by any chance.
    No, I dislike wearing hats unless temperatures fall below 10 degrees Celsius in which case I will just wear a beanie or ushanka.

P.S. I don't smoke.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,891
    Wellman wrote: »
    Dragonball Super actually sort of answered this type of fight.

Whenever a Gag manga/cartoon character is introduced to a fight with their normal reality breaking rule set, nothing short of God (or a noteworthy climatic gag) can stop them. Now grant Saitama himself is half gag character but against one of the OGs of Hammerspace and TNT it ain't happening.

Gag characters can only be overcome by either other Gag characters or non-antagonists/third parties. Bugs defeat Yosemite Sam and take all his gold, but him vs the IRS after said gold is 0-100
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 12,112
    Wellman wrote: »
    Dragonball Super actually sort of answered this type of fight.

Whenever a Gag manga/cartoon character is introduced to a fight with their normal reality breaking rule set, nothing short of God (or a noteworthy climatic gag) can stop them. Now grant Saitama himself is half gag character but against one of the OGs of Hammerspace and TNT it ain't happening.

Hell this was even a gameplay mechanic in Jump Ultimate Stars. Gag characters had an advantage over Power characters, but lost to Knowledge characters.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bugs Bunny
    Darksakul wrote: »
    fishjie wrote: »
    goku has GOD KI
    The fuck that shit even mean?

Coming from someone who been reading comics for years, Goku having "God Ki" and fighting people from around the multiverse is old hat.
    DC and Marvel did that, wrote the book on it and sold T-shirts for the kiddies.

Goku as "God Ki", while in Marvel and DC you have actual gods and people who eats gods for breakfast, and shit out better gods on accident and that on a slow Tuesday.

Also Saitama's 100 situps, 100 pushups 100 lunges, 10k run and so on is supposed to be absurd, Saitama is a parody, a joke character.
    Saitama is supposed to be absurd, that the only thing that could top him is even a more absurd character like Bugs Bunny, Bugs got Cartoon Logic.

When Dragon ball gets to the Point when Goku is fighting every single alternate version of Goku from every other Universe or has a villain that actually destroys the Universe (with Goku with it) and some how still come up on top, then Dragon Ball fans can maybe talk with the big boys. Till then Likes of Super Man, Thor, He-Man and Saitama would beat Goku without breaking a sweat.

Shit we don't even need Super man to kill Goku, Batman would just walk up to Goku, as him to drink an unknown beverage without question that contains ether some poison or virus that would remove Goku's abilities instantly and permanently, or until it's convenient for the plot for Goku to get his powers back.

GOD KI MEANS GOKU WILL SHIT OVER YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE MARVEL AND DC LOSERS, AND THEN TAKE THAT SHIT AND SMEAR IT OVER SAITAMAS FACE. BATMAN KILL GOKU? Looooooooooooooool. batman gives goku a drink. goku says OK. lets say gokus god ki doesnt immediately neutralize the puny poison, WHICH OF COURSE IT WOULD CAUSE GOKU IS A GOD, and goku passes out. now batman immediately goes for the kill, he stomps goku in the face! OH NO! Due to gokus 999999999999 HP batman BREAKS HIS FOOT! ITS LIKE HITTING AN UNMOVABLE OBJECT. batman then falls down in pain and agony. goku then wakes up realizing he's late and chichi will be mad. oh noes! he powers up and flies off. THE PROCESS OF POWERING UP BLASTS BATMAN AWAY AND KNOCKS HIM HUNDREDS OF FEET BACK, BREAKING MORE BONES IN HIS BODY. the end.
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,891
    edited February 6
    The better question is if Goku, Batman, Popeye, Bugs Bunny, Superman, and Optimus Prime all fused, how many seconds would it take Mr. Rogers to knock that weakshit out.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,069
    Bring Back Grape Pop Tarts
    The better question is if Goku, Batman, Popeye, Bugs Bunny, Superman, and Optimus Prime all fused, how many seconds would it take Elmo to knock that weakshit out.

There I fixed it for you, Toon Physics and Reality Warping all inside of a Muppet.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 12,112
    Real talk Goku loses to Saitama freeeeeeeeee.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Darksakul wrote: »
    The better question is if Goku, Batman, Popeye, Bugs Bunny, Superman, and Optimus Prime all fused, how many seconds would it take Elmo to knock that weakshit out.

There I fixed it for you, Toon Physics and Reality Warping all inside of a Muppet.

Mr. Rogers wrecks Elmo's shit with one Valium-infused leadened snake charmer monotone monologue about proper behavior.

Elmo would sit down and mind all proper like, with sincere contrition.

No muppet can beat Mr. Rogers except maybe O.G. Mr. Snuffleupagus.

Adults lose that match up 0:10.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro Change is good. Joined: Posts: 1,019
    Chic-Fil-A > McRibs
    McRibs didn't stand a chance. Bugs Bunny is the Chik-fil-A of this deep metaphor.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    dizzynecro wrote: »
    McRibs didn't stand a chance. Bugs Bunny is the Chik-fil-A of this deep metaphor.

What deep metaphor?

How is God vs Satan DEEP, now?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bugs Bunny
    I don't see a lot of love for Bugs Bunny.

I think he is being seriously mis-represented. For example, in his baseball segments, he implements super natural abilities:
    http://www.ussmariner.com/2006/03/12/bugs-bunny-greatest-banned-player-ever/

He can move at the speed of light OR he can create wormholes on demand. All he has to do is create a wormhole to the other side of the universe (beyond the observable) and bye bye One Punch. Saitama is known to go fast, but as far as I can tell he obeys the speed of light.

If he obeys c, then he'll never be able to get back to Earth because the Universe is expanding faster than he can travel.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Didn't bugs bunny lose that baseball game? Just as he lost in wrestling against the same guy? They cut it short when Bugs was about to get run over by a train midmatch.

Bug's antics work best against someone who is serious who buys into bug's game.

meanwhile Saitamas like this
    ebd.jpg
  • DimfishDimfish Joined: Posts: 379
    Bugs Bunny
    only if its that shitty MS Paint Bugs from TGT
    Bugs1.png
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file