Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

RIP IN PIECES PO PIMPUS 2006-2017, THEN 2017-2018

Comments

• J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RIP, haters gonna hate!

tenor.gif
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    And people I now give you the Po is dead victory music:

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,100
    edited February 13
    Tien Gouki wrote: »
    And people I now give you the Po is dead victory music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKrDoqLJDs

Well this was my choice

Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead

Now we wait for his much more evil Bitchier brother to appear for revenge (and those RWBY shoes).
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn I didn't realize that you guys hate him that much
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,543 admin
    edited February 13
    javert wrote: »
    Ehh his last post was quite reasonable and articulated. Other than calling some people shills, which was true, he just joined the dead horse beating. He even complimented MvCi's gameplay.
    Other than the thing he was told to stop and can't stop, everything was fine? I think that was my entire point, so not sure what you're driving at. Yup, agreed.
    There's an overly sensitive mod around, the same who restablished Marvelous as agree.
    I think you're misinterpreting "establishing boundaries" here. For the past longer-than-you've-been-on-SRK people want to build up tension and friction so that people can beat each other's ass at fighting games while not having us descend into a bed of trolls and keyboard warriors. He's been the latter: engaging in trollish behavior that doesn't get us anywhere. He's been asked repeatedly and again to stop it, and so here we are. Sorry other people don't have more time to solve his problems.

Moderation sucks. I'm not a huge fan of doing it. I've been clear to all the current mods that I want light hands, but if you do get told to stop doing something stop doing it. Have a dialog if you need to about what's expected, but if you don't listen you should be expected to be treated as if you didn't listen.
    Iduno wrote: »
    Gotta put up a #freePo here as well, guy speaks the truth and is chill in GD when not in a thread where people keep baiting him.
    Yeah, he definitely got baited into randomly jumping into threads where he wasn't posting in to share his divine opinion and declared everyone else to be heathens. lol

i film things

• Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 13
    Akhos wrote: »
    It's not just tourneys though. It's the ENTIRE time. Dude'll be quiet while eating his Dennys or racking up Ws/Ls in casuals in the hotel room.

False.

I was handing him Ls last EVO he went to (2016), after a while he finally dropped the controller, walked to the corner of the room, sat down on a chair and started ranting about how stupid the character I was using was

:lol: what a scrub.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Install
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,914
    It's not just tourneys though. It's the ENTIRE time. Dude'll be quiet while eating his Dennys or racking up Ws/Ls in casuals in the hotel room.

False.

I was handing him Ls last EVO he went to (2016), after a while he finally dropped the controller, walked to the corner of the room, sat down on a chair and started ranting about how stupid the character I was using was

What was the game?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • AkhosAkhos Joined: Posts: 23,403
    edited February 13

False.

What was the game?

Smash

Nothing else out he would play at the time
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,093
    Let me guess.....you used cloud?
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How'd you know
    Isn’t he a Bayonetta main? Can’t bitch if you’re both using S tier characters.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Install
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,914
    edited February 13
    How'd you know

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. That comes as no shock. He hates Smash 4 Cloud almost as much as Capcom. His dislike of that character killed the Smash 4 forums
    How'd you know

He finds a way
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,093
    How'd you know

He hates cloud in smash with a passion even though he uses bayo in which basically everyone but bayo players despise playing against lol
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Guys guys he's a fake person playing a fake fighting game.
  • YunaYuna SRK'S Social Justice Warlock Joined: Posts: 7,673
    chadouken! wrote: »
    I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned for liking The Last Jedi.

I liked it too. We're not going to get banned for it, though, because neither of us is a fucking asshole. I rest my case. :coffee:
    Pertho wrote: »
    Probably the most bitchmade thread in GD.

I should get all of you a subscription to Oprah's magazine because your estrogen is just that damn high. :coffee:

Hey. I worked my ass off for my estrogen level to get this high, thank you very much.
    "You can go ahead and cry about SJWs at this point if you like (I know some of you will), but it's not that I'm against boobs and asses and vaginas and cocks and all that. Love 'em! Genitals? Brilliant. Love lookin' at human genitalia. I love to watch genitals just poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it..."
    --Jim Sterling

"kurt slipped up and said the word wrestler. oops"
    --Stuart "Stu-Booty" Hayden
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,612
    Preppy wrote: »
    javert wrote: »
    Ehh his last post was quite reasonable and articulated. Other than calling some people shills, which was true, he just joined the dead horse beating. He even complimented MvCi's gameplay.
    Other than the thing he was told to stop and can't stop, everything was fine? I think that was my entire point, so not sure what you're driving at. Yup, agreed.
    There's an overly sensitive mod around, the same who restablished Marvelous as agree.
    I think you're misinterpreting "establishing boundaries" here. For the past longer-than-you've-been-on-SRK people want to build up tension and friction so that people can beat each other's ass at fighting games while not having us descend into a bed of trolls and keyboard warriors. He's been the latter: engaging in trollish behavior that doesn't get us anywhere. He's been asked repeatedly and again to stop it, and so here we are. Sorry other people don't have more time to solve his problems.

Moderation sucks. I'm not a huge fan of doing it. I've been clear to all the current mods that I want light hands, but if you do get told to stop doing something stop doing it. Have a dialog if you need to about what's expected, but if you don't listen you should be expected to be treated as if you didn't listen.
    Iduno wrote: »
    Gotta put up a #freePo here as well, guy speaks the truth and is chill in GD when not in a thread where people keep baiting him.
    Yeah, he definitely got baited into randomly jumping into threads where he wasn't posting in to share his divine opinion and declared everyone else to be heathens. lol

Sorry I wasn't aware the MVCI grave/thread was in GD
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 5,014
    For @po pimpus . If he's lurking, this will cheer him up for a few minutes.

Don't know how to embed tweets..
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,230
    Rayne_ wrote: »
    LMAO what did he do now?

EDIT: Just checked the first page. He hasn't text me at all. Probably should check on him :rofl:

EDIT2: Talking with him on the phone right now. He wants to know how long he's going to be banned.

tell him till mvci2 is released.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,789
    Po was always cool with me.

Sigma being DLC really pushed him over the edge when it came to Capcom.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • AcidicEnemaAcidicEnema Joined: Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    When you think about it, it's really Capcom's fault for trolling Po first. #FreePoBanCapcom
    "You don't always get what you want. GG was dead for years outside of a few communities before they got xrd. Tekken was defacto dead after ttt2 too. Shit was on life support.

Growing up I learned to just be happy with what you have or move on. I wanted evo to have more variety too. Instead we have 3 anime games, and 2 smash games. I wanted kof14 to release with better graphics so it had more of a scene. Sadly life gives you what you got so you might as well hold the L and click rematch.

People used to come out for these games for the love not the admiration." - Negative-Zer0
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias AEUG Mass Production Heavy Attack Use Mobile Suit Joined: Posts: 3,362
    How'd you know

Well, you can't spell 'hypocrite' without 'po', so.

• Little_GotenLittle_Goten The Forgotten Son. Joined: Posts: 5,614
    Sacr3D wrote: »
    Damn I didn't realize that you guys hate him that much

I don't.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Cammy, Elena, Felicia, #21, Krillin, Kid Buu.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,100
    Get out of here with that nonsense
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 5,014
    edited February 14
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,385
    While Po could have been more subtle that nigga didn't tell any lies tho
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
    Biolink wrote: »
    While Po could have been more subtle that nigga didn't tell any lies tho
    Po didn't intentionally lied; but when he was too stubborn to see the facts for what they are, not everything he said was a truth ether.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,610
    How is po a bigger troll than affinity?

@affinity isn't a troll though. she's just stupid.
    someone in the dbz thread called her posting style "weaponized autism" and i legit laughed for a good minute.

:lol: I'm dead

I just wanna know how people find out someone got banned so quickly to make these amazing troll threads. Ya better be careful tho, Po might come back Super Saiyan next time.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DoctaMario wrote: »

@affinity isn't a troll though. she's just stupid.
    someone in the dbz thread called her posting style "weaponized autism" and i legit laughed for a good minute.

I just wanna know how people find out someone got banned so quickly to make these amazing troll threads. Ya better be careful tho, Po might come back Super Saiyan next time.

Part of it is that a lot of people in GD are also on the discord, and the moment they get banned, they'll announce it there (usually in irritation or worse).
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    "Man, I fucking love me some jizz." - chadouken!

DoctaMario wrote: »

[@]affinity isn't a troll though. she's just stupid.

Po already did that, came back beyond mad. Look where it got him.
    And there no Ultra Instinct for him, Just King Yama and his Son handing Po a Golden Egg and telling him his spiritual energies is going to cause it to hatch.
    Stay pure and Po hatches an Angel, but we all know better. This is Po who stews in his own misery, His negativity is going to hatch a demon, and that demon is going to eat him.

• odinodin arch enthusiast Joined: Posts: 16,163 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file