Casual Cartel (South San Diego)

tsoteddytsoteddy ChaseDarkCloudsAway!Joined: Posts: 1,256
Well Cartel here is our thread so when ever we want to kick it (Denny's, house or mall) post up and we will reunite for good times.
"We aren't random, we improvise!"-Casual Cartel
AV Done by -Lalo-
o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)

Comments

• RayBastoRayBasto Team San Diego Joined: Posts: 255
    .. Do you guys really need two threads?
  • OriginaL_DAOriginaL_DA Fresh Coast Joined: Posts: 1,805
    fuck it. Edgar, start up another one! lol

(jk btw)
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
  • BEEFCAKEBEEFCAKE gg&gtfo Joined: Posts: 1,515
    .. Do you guys really need two threads?

..YES WE DO, MAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR MR.BASTO PLS

sup, get back to you guys later
  • smooth assassinsmooth assassin Exellence in a Jar! Joined: Posts: 2,008
    A third Casual Cartel thead coming right up.
    So who would be up for some games at plaza or chula tomorrow?
    Hello my name is Edgar and im a marvelholic.
    Casual Cartel - "We aren't random, We Improvise!"
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
    Hey rob where you at havent seen any posts from you in a wile, we should catch some games soon, see how your stick skills are coming along (no homo). Mission valley anyone?
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
  • albert_calbert_c KS2 Joined: Posts: 2,011
    Hey, I just randomly came in here. What's the story on the "Casual Cartel" :lol:
    KEYSTONE II
    CC is the greatest thing known to man. according to legend, the CC are at one with nature and nature is at one with them. they are both day and night, happiness and sadness. they are everywhere and nowhere. pocess knowledge that knows no bounds. the meaning of life and the answer to the question "why?". they know precisely how many licks it takes to get the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, how to get to sesame street, and the yellow brick road is their drive way. and finally, when we wake up..we piss excellence.

CC is kinda like that :cool:
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
  • tsoteddytsoteddy ChaseDarkCloudsAway! Joined: Posts: 1,256
    ^^^ Say it loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also we hang out and play marvel.:wtf:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    CC is the greatest thing known to man. according to legend, the CC are at one with nature and nature is at one with them. they are both day and night, happiness and sadness. they are everywhere and nowhere. pocess knowledge that knows no bounds. the meaning of life and the answer to the question "why?". they know precisely how many licks it takes to get the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, how to get to sesame street, and the yellow brick road is their drive way. and finally, when we wake up..we piss excellence.

This is going to be my new signature!

fuck its to long it wont let me.
    hope its not too long to fit

(thats what she said) lol
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
  • resqresq -.- Joined: Posts: 877

all that and a bag of chips !!! might have a casual at my place this sat.. you niggah's in ???
    =/.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    all that and a bag of chips !!! might have a casual at my place this sat.. you niggah's in ???

wonder if im invited :confused:
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911

yo you know im down, but my stick aint working anymore :sad:
    (no homo)
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
    yo you know im down, but my stick aint working anymore :sad:
    (no homo)

i can bring my tools and see what happens :confused:
  • robskilzrobskilz "6" Joined: Posts: 99
    Hey rob where you at havent seen any posts from you in a wile, we should catch some games soon, see how your stick skills are coming along (no homo). Mission valley anyone?

No time for marvel lately.... Lets get some games in on monday since it's a holiday. My stick skillz are still in training mode.:sad:
    wonder if im invited :confused:

of course your NOT invited !!!!! but still i think i might have it around 3 or 4 .. till whenever .. so yeah just post up .. frankie you still remember how to get to my pad ??? umm and yeah imma need a dc since i dont have mine atm ... unless i get a star apperence from fernando then ill have one .. but yeah ill try to have 3 tv's again .. one for 3s marvel and cvs2 .. so yeah niggs ... have a good day .. and ill prob be at chula today for 45 mins .. dont kno at what time but yeah work is a bitch =/
    =/.
  • unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    i heard original da is the the reason why everyone uses Feng in the westcoast.
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    of course your NOT invited !!!!! but still i think i might have it around 3 or 4 .. till whenever .. so yeah just post up .. frankie you still remember how to get to my pad ??? umm and yeah imma need a dc since i dont have mine atm ... unless i get a star apperence from fernando then ill have one .. but yeah ill try to have 3 tv's again .. one for 3s marvel and cvs2 .. so yeah niggs ... have a good day .. and ill prob be at chula today for 45 mins .. dont kno at what time but yeah work is a bitch =/

Yea i remember how to get there still. I can bring my dc also.

Rob how is the stick? You might want to look into getting a harder spring if the stick is too loose.
    Koo Koo casuals on saturday sounds awesome. I'll take my DC and if anyone wants me to take something else (any games or ps2, converter, want a copy of something) let me know. I'll also take my laptop in case some of you peeps want to play some marvel 1 or XvS on mame. Peace out and later :tup:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Yea i remember how to get there still. I can bring my dc also.

Rob how is the stick? You might want to look into getting a harder spring if the stick is too loose.

Everything is good except canceling a super jump down to the ground with magnus for the slide.:annoy:
    Casuals on saturday sounds good, you need my tv and stuff? Hey rob so this coming monday sounds good, mission valley or plaza?
    i heard original da is the the reason why everyone uses Feng in the westcoast.

you hear very well. next is to witness the poetry in motion that is feng....not just hear about it.

and casuals this sat sounds fun. i can take my dc if you need it. just say the word.

whats goin down this friday yall?!
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    Everything is good except canceling a super jump down to the ground with magnus for the slide.:annoy:

ill have to try it out sometime.
    Casuals on saturday sounds good, you need my tv and stuff? Hey rob so this coming monday sounds good, mission valley or plaza?

Mission on monday whenever you can go. Maybe some casuals with frankie afterwards if he wants to.
    you hear very well. next is to witness the poetry in motion that is feng....not just hear about it.

and casuals this sat sounds fun. i can take my dc if you need it. just say the word.

whats goin down this friday yall?!

Dennys fo sho or just alittle something in my house in case anyone want to drop by.
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911
    i can bring my tools and see what happens :confused:

yo thanks Frankie that would be swell lol. my fierce went out this time and the stick is acting up again :arazz: . so saturday it is, now whats goin down on Friday?
    peace
    -Lalo
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
    i dont kno whats going on this fri .. i wanna play some marvel though ... ill prob go to plaza if you guys dont have plans .. but if you guys head to chula ... ill be there playing marvel and using team dan =PPPP
    =/.
  • let blood runlet blood run RYAN Joined: Posts: 1,474
    any of you south county cats play 3s?
    S for sigarette

We would play it for sure if we had a machine down here but all we have is a marvel and cvs2. The closest thing is nickle and that is like 45 minutes away from us and i heard that that machine sucks.
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)

on and off for me .. but i suck ...

well guys sat is on .. my pops said its cool so yeah we got 2 tv's so if anyone wants to bring a 3rd .. its fine with me .. i wanna have it set up for 3s cvs2 and marvel .. but if ppl dont wanna play 3s then we could have 2 marvels set up ...

so if you guys could ...

2(dc's) with marvel2 pls
    1 tv
    and bring yo sticks(no homo) ..

oh yeah and edger just to let you kno ... your a good marvel player .. and if you were "in" mvc2 .. you would be my assist =P
    =/.

oh yeah and edger just to let you kno ... your a good marvel player .. and if you were "in" mvc2 .. you would be my assist =P

Well that was ranbom, thanks I guess:looney: .
    Ill take my tv, dreamcast and two sticks. No desk stick yet but I will have it for the 5 on 5 for sure:rock: .
    i was at plaza for abit yesterday and the big cab is kinda ehh ..for mvc2 .. but the small cab works fine according to me .. but if we go to plaza then ill be using the small one forsure =) .. oh yeah and if you see me there.. i WILL be using team dan =P

post up where you guys wanna go .. ill be down for plaza if aloooot of ppl are going .. thats always fun =)
    =/.
    lookin more like chula today. not too many people postin otherwise.

i'mma be there. all this talk about spiderman and collusus makes me wanna play strider/doom today. argh
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    nm ill be at chula =) in a few
    =/.
    I will be at chula today around 5:30-6. gona squash me some spiders .
    Can't make it to mission on monday edgar but I can on Sunday whenever. Something came up. Then some casuals somewhere afterwards.
    Can't make it to mission on monday edgar but I can on Sunday whenever. Something came up. Then some casuals somewhere afterwards.

thats cool, ill call you and see what time tomorrow, probobly in the afternoon around 4 or 5 would be best for me.
    Hey if your not doing anythint today you should head over to carloses house for some casuals at around 5ish.
  • Rhythm1cRhythm1c Joined: Posts: 321
    When you guys say mission do you mean mission valley?

I thought starcade closed down? Did it come back?
    4-5 on sunday sounds good edgar. Gotta work all day today.
    When you guys say mission do you mean mission valley?

I thought starcade closed down? Did it come back?

Starworks did close a few years back. They opened a tilt in its place now.
  • Rhythm1cRhythm1c Joined: Posts: 321
    woah seriously?

What games do they have there?
    Hey carlos what time is the casuals? My radiator has a hole in it somewhere so im leaking. I was gonna try and fix it today and not sure what time ill finish.
    woah seriously?

What games do they have there?

cvs2,tekken,mvc2,mvc1, no 3's, some racing games, ddr, just about everything. wether it works or not is a different story haha.
    Hey carlos what time is the casuals? My radiator has a hole in it somewhere so im leaking. I was gonna try and fix it today and not sure what time ill finish.

430 till whenever .. you can invite anyone or bring whoever like last time =)
    =/.
    430 till whenever .. you can invite anyone or bring whoever like last time =)

coo coo. can i get an update on how many tv's and DC's you got so i know whether to take my DC or not?
    were prob gonna have 3 tv's like last time edgar said he was gonna bring his and i already have 2 ... so yeah tv's are cool...

dc imma need them .. cause fernando has mine and im not sure if he was gonna come by or not .. i have a copy of marvel2 .. but imma neeed another plz... and this time imma have 2 marvels running .. soo just bring the dc just incase and your stick(no homo) thx though =)
    =/.
    Hey carlos finally has a sweet casual cartel avatar. So any R.O.D peeps going to this casual.
    Yo carlos you need me to take some games or my dc? (I'll take my DC for sure but you want me to tak any other games) Yo edgar I'm taking GGX2 so we could catch some matches for the "F" of it. See the cartel till then. Peace
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Yo carlos you need me to take some games or my dc? (I'll take my DC for sure but you want me to tak any other games) Yo edgar I'm taking GGX2 so we could catch some matches for the "F" of it. See the cartel till then. Peace

bring w/e you want .. the sky is the limit .. sorta :wink:
    =/.
    Just got a update carlos and company. radiator wont be done today so dont think i can make it. friend is gonna give me a ride to nickel since we live up here anyway. sucks i wanted to own fooz! next time for sure :)