Casual Cartel (South San Diego)

Comments

• smooth assassinsmooth assassin Exellence in a Jar! Joined: Posts: 2,008
    good games to the cartel yesterday, had some great games, some pizza, and lots of laughs , next time there are casuals the x-arcade will be the besk arcade.
    Hello my name is Edgar and im a marvelholic.
    Casual Cartel - "We aren't random, We Improvise!"
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
  • tsoteddytsoteddy ChaseDarkCloudsAway! Joined: Posts: 1,256
    ^^^ It was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't run away edgar!!!!!!!!! It is koo every time kicking it with the cartel, to bad fernando couldn't stick with us the whole day but the time he was there it was sick!!!!!! Nip/tup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We aren't random, we improvise!"-Casual Cartel
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • resqresq -.- Joined: Posts: 877
    good games to everyone yesterday .. .. got alba working yesss =) .. and lalo we need to prac them push block stuff ... marcos goooood games in cvs2 and 3's .. you are getting better at cvs2 though .. derreck .. thx for being the second host for the nite =) gg's gg's and edgar .. i cant believe its not butter !!!! lmao =)

maybe i can host everyother sat .. that would be dope ? ... untill then .. nip/tuk!!!!!!!
    =/.
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911
    good games to everyone yesterday .. .. got alba working yesss =) .. and lalo we need to prac them push block stuff ... marcos goooood games in cvs2 and 3's .. you are getting better at cvs2 though .. derreck .. thx for being the second host for the nite =) gg's gg's and edgar .. i cant believe its not butter !!!! lmao =)

maybe i can host everyother sat .. that would be dope ? ... untill then .. nip/tuk!!!!!!!

first off thanx for hosting the casuals at yur place Carlos, second ...it was like christmas morning all over again :lovin: when alba got to working. i better start saving up for microswitches too lol. games were bangin at Derreck's place too thanx again D! GG's too all you fellas (Edgar, Carlos, Fernando, Derreck, and Marcos). hosting everyother Sat would be sick too, man Friday & Saturday night with the Cartle > all! if anything is goin down this tuesday or wednesday hit me up on the cell, ya'll got my #.
    peace
    -Lalo
    CC out.
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
    I think of having a session today (Tuesday) in my house. All the cartel is invited, edgar if you could make it that would be koo so as you chuck. Since fer and derrick showed up at my workplace today they already know so come on cartel lets catch some matches and get some pizza!!!!! Nip/Tuk!!!!!!!!! Post if you can make it edgar and chuck.

"I don't like cocaine........ I just like the way it smells" :lol:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    I think of having a session today (Tuesday) in my house. All the cartel is invited, edgar if you could make it that would be koo so as you chuck. Since fer and derrick showed up at my workplace today they already know so come on cartel lets catch some matches and get some pizza!!!!! Nip/Tuk!!!!!!!!! Post if you can make it edgar and chuck.

"I don't like cocaine........ I just like the way it smells" :lol:

cant make it today .. gotta go watch some nip/tuk show's =P .. naw i got work till 915 tonite so i cant make it =( ...
    =/.
    ^^^^ No problem. fernando want to go bowling friday and we are down, you in?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    id be down for those casuals every other sat, fridays could be ok too if i know in advance. holla!
    Yo edgar nevermind, no one will make it, everyone is bussy so hopefully something goes down tomorrow. Till then peace out cartel.
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • OriginaL_DAOriginaL_DA Fresh Coast Joined: Posts: 1,805
    ^whew, i was just about to post that i won't be able to make it (brandon neither).

<- puttin up the premium size avatar cause i ain't got much time left. it's why i got it =D
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    so nothing going on today, thats coo, maibe tomorrow. Anyways I lost my cell phone at work today:sad: so if you need to contact me use srk or mspace.
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
    Any suggestion for tomorrow? Games at my house or fernandos *cough cough*? Post up fernando or anyone who is down for some games tomorrow. Lalo and I can't do malls at the moment cause we are broke.... i mean really broke more than a roll cancel so that is why we want to hang out in a pad and get some some free games. Nip/Tuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    tomorrow is a little iffy for me
    in fact, i get outta class around 3:30
    then go eat some food with a friend
    catch marvel as soon as that ends
    just post where its gonna go down
    i'll try make it to that side of town
    and take away edgar's King of S.D. Marvel crown!

like dat.:looney:
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    Nip/Tuk?:looney:
    Nip/Tuk?:looney:

yesssss nip tuk!!! .. i dont think i can make it... i have work .. but if your at chula ill stop by and say hi =)
    =/.
    So anything going down?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    so game at marcos place or chula those are your two choices.
    Im koo in my pad but who is in?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    i THINK i'm in. just that i don't know what time. i'll call you guys when i can to see whats up.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    so what time?
    Fernando dosen't pick up his phone so you can drop by pad and lalo will also drop by and later on the day i guess derreck will drop by but halla at lalo see if he wants to catch some matches but i guess derreck is down but later on the day.

EDIT: If anyone is going to drop by i guess around 5 or 5:30
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Yo edgar check you my space comments.
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    coo ill be overthere around 6 or 6:30 depending on trafic.
    Koo koo c u then
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Really good games today to edgar lalo and derreck, to bad fernando and chuck couldn't make it but there is always next time. Desk arcade for the win!!!!!! I don't give a fuck!!!!!! Damm it was fun today.
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • BEEFCAKEBEEFCAKE gg&gtfo Joined: Posts: 1,515
    wtf

so it is true, edgar made a desk/controller :rofl:
    crazy crazy

hopefully Ill make it next time, and I did answer my phone...well I called lalo back ;D
    Are we still down for friday? What is going to happen? BOWNLING!!!!!!!!!! Let us know....
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    that desk/arcade stick cannot be explained in words, it must be experienced. i mean, playing marvel AND taking notes at the same time?!? talk about playing smart.

Edgar - The Official Assist of The Casual Cartel
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    anthing going down today guys ??? i think i might head to chula for some games cause i got no work today... that and i want a jamba juice =P hit me up
    =/.
    what the fuq u know about SOUP PLANTATION

yesssssssir
    what about the soup exchange !!!! lol
    =/.
    ^^^^ That place went bankrup. :lol: Soup Plantation sounds koo but what about bowling or catching some matches? (I mean tomorrow)
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    yee yee im down for 2morrow .. to do w/e .. but still imma head out today around 4 ... cause im bored as hell at my pad lol
    =/.
    good games to the cartel yesterday, marcos was on fire, he was crosing me up like crazy.
    you bet your ass, the desk arcade is for real and it is in perfect working condition.
    So whats going down tomorrow? I got my cell phone back so call me up if anything goes down.
    not sure about bowlin but I think I can do some games, I think after this week, things should be better for me as for doin casuals etc.

ps
    keep up the beasting!
    so then where is it gonna be today .. i dont kno if its for sure or fixed but a friend said that the p1 side on marvel is kinda broken .. he was just there yesterday .. soo i dont kno if they fixed it or not ..and cvs2 works the same ... ssoo whats gonna happen .. im down to meet yall at plaza or chula .... ffa sounds cool to =P
    =/.
    p1 side where?

well i'm down for whatever. i just don't know the time frame i can chill since i gotta hang out with the bestest today. that, plus i gotta be home by 10 since S.D.G.&E. are gonna be workin on my block tonight and we can't park along the curbs. i know, i know..
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    p1 side where?

well i'm down for whatever. i just don't know the time frame i can chill since i gotta hang out with the bestest today. that, plus i gotta be home by 10 since S.D.G.&E. are gonna be workin on my block tonight and we can't park along the curbs. i know, i know..

p1 at chula srry
    =/.
    soooooo chula it is. i'mma be there a little earlier than usual since i'm not gonna stay late 'n shit.

i usually fuck with female pilots, cause their cockpit are the illest!

chula.go.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    I shall be at chula around 4:30 or 5, I must get retrebution for all those loses agains marcos last time.
    Damm!!!!! someone holds a grudge against me JK. I'll tell lalo that chula it is and we might be there around 5 or so. See the cartel till then and probably afterwards we could head somewhere to eat besides Denny's, I'm not saying it's bad but it get alittle old. :wtf:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Today it sucked. Marvel was not working right, CvS2 1st player was iffy and they did not want to fix the machines and to make it worse tomorrow I'm stuck at work till 11 at night, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was koo dough just catching some cvs and marvel 1 matches. To chuck its always koo playing cvs with ya and edgar you got your revenge on marvel 1. Have fun tomorrow everyone to bad i will miss it. :sad:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    who is down to come over 2morrow for games ?? the motha fuckin garage is clean son !!!!!
    =/.
    who is down to come over 2morrow for games ?? the motha fuckin garage is clean son !!!!!

mmmmm i ment to say today as in sat.. :wgrin:
    =/.
    Lalo said he is in but i work. So yeah...........
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Are you guys still going to play RoD? When and where?
    So is the 5 on 5 going to be at carlos garage or derrecks garage?
    Oh and sorry about yesterday, I went to cal poly and frogot my phone, and sorry to frankie aswell, I got lost and couldnt find that street moe said and since I didnt know where regency was I came home.
    tournies at nickle are goin to start again, we can do it there , its only .25 pesos ksldjflsdjflkjklsdjflj

lol ed you need to mapquest that shat next time
    hell yeah .. i got a whole piggy bank of nickles !!!!! enough to last me for a good week AT nickle <3
    =/.