Casual Cartel (South San Diego)

Comments

• smooth assassinsmooth assassin Exellence in a Jar! Joined: Posts: 2,008
    Not sure about casuals today fellars..... like always really sleepy and I need to catch up on my Zzzzz's bug time... I will post as soon as I get home. Peace all!!! :tup:
    you really need to stop jacking off 5 times a day.
    Hello my name is Edgar and im a marvelholic.
    Casual Cartel - "We aren't random, We Improvise!"
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911
    post up if anything does end up going down. I'll be free after baseball practice around 7:30. Havn't spazzed on Ed in a few weeks now ): lol
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
  • tsoteddytsoteddy ChaseDarkCloudsAway! Joined: Posts: 1,256
    Sorry guys.... about to nap right now.... wish I had time to jerk off Ed but school and work take all my time... for the past 2 months plus I been waking up at 4 AM..... not skipping a single day and next week it will be exactly the same.... (every day I mention I have to wake up at 4AM) work Monday, school Tuesday, work on Wednesday, school Thursday and work Friday Saturday and Sunday..... no sleep in next week at all and for the past almost 3 months.....sorry fellars but I need to rest.... everyday I fall asleep in the trolley... it sucks.... and worry about homework and house issues does not help. Felt like I had to explain since you guys might think I don't want to kick it. My bad again.... Peace!!! :tup:
    "We aren't random, we improvise!"-Casual Cartel
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • OriginaL_DAOriginaL_DA Fresh Coast Joined: Posts: 1,805
    i'm going through cartel withdrawal. i need new stories interrupted by inside jokes in my life. we [all] need to kick it!
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
  • W3nchW3nch Don't puke. Joined: Posts: 173
    Wait, Horton has a 3s cab? And GTA? And I would be down for 3S if people would willingly show up to the arcade, I want to level up my Makoto.

GTA used to have a Japanese sit-down cab, don't know what happened to it after the arcade shut down. Whatever is left is probably sitting in the owners garage.
    Oh? Shonen Knife - Making Plans For Bison.
    "R.I.P. G.T.A."
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    GTA used to have a Japanese sit-down cab, don't know what happened to it after the arcade shut down. Whatever is left is probably sitting in the owners garage.
    So you're saying that Horton doesn't have 3S and I'm confused to what GTA is lol.
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
  • CSSCSS i quit mashing custom finally Joined: Posts: 174
    So you're saying that Horton doesn't have 3S and I'm confused to what GTA is lol.
    GTA = golden token arcade. it closed a long time ago.

horton plaza has 3s, cvs2, and mvc2. sticks and buttons work to varying degrees. i still roll through just to kill time when i'm downtown.
    NickRocks wrote: »
    And GGPO players wont travel, they are like 14 and play on keyboard
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    GTA = golden token arcade. it closed a long time ago.

horton plaza has 3s, cvs2, and mvc2. sticks and buttons work to varying degrees. i still roll through just to kill time when i'm downtown.
    OOOOOOh, THAT GTA, thanks for reminding me. Shame about that place though. And I suppose I'll drop by Horton on Friday after my classes at SDSU.
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
  • resqresq -.- Joined: Posts: 877
    i'm going through cartel withdrawal. i need new stories interrupted by inside jokes in my life. we [all] need to kick it!

i agree ... im down for this fri ... got some stories to tell yall too ... i cant wait for them to get interrupted !!!!
    =/.
  • unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    <3 cc <3
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    So casuals tomorrow fellars? We haven't kick it and told stories that quoting Derreck "have been interrupted by a random joke"..... Marvel 2 plus 3? I will be home around 4:30 but give me time to chill for a minute and we could start around 5:30-6..... let me know fellars... peace!!!! :tup:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    im down, ill try and get off work early be there before 7 if possible. and ill come clean about vegas.
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
    ^ever since that night you got exposed, you better!
    and you already know i'm down for casuals :china:
    <3 cc <3
    *raises glass of OJ*
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    if any one got a marvel3 or ae fix
    im having casuals right now be open till 2 or so
    come thru
    2 aes and 2 mvc3s
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    Yo Ed hopefully you are not on your way so you can read this but can you bring your PS3 and 2 PS3 stick please sir.... appreciated in advance... peace!!!
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    casuals tomorrow or what up?
    Sorry fellars but it's a no-go for me.... I get out at 5:30 and the park closes at 6 and after it closes it will be open only for employees and they decided to throw a big party there with 3 DJ set ups and all the park open.... all rides and most shows so most likely I will be staying there for that. You fellars should do something though. My bad ..... talk to you fellars later... Peace!!! :tup:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    soooo we crashin' this or what? :party:

lol
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    ...SO DOWN !!!!
    =/.
  • nyteryder357nyteryder357 Joined: Posts: 57
    What's good people? I'm just trying to see if anyone is down for casuals. I live in downtown. I'm just seriously tired of all the online play. I see from this thread you guys play a lot of stuff, even marvel 2 still. I can play essentially everything at a decent level. What's the deal?
    im free tonight if anything happens to go down.
    A Touch of Genius.
    i am also free. wat up then.
  • UberChairUberChair This club's borin' the crap outta me! Joined: Posts: 5
    heyo folks I'm new to the sd scene and I'm looking for casuals/tournaments/whatever I just need some goddamn offline play. I live down near Rancho Penasquitos/Mira Mesa. I play AE mostly (I'm ass at Marvel but I'll play anything) and I can bring an xbox setup
    you fools up for sunday casuals? comeon i havent wuped your asses in for ever.
    im down for games
    =/.
    Sorry fellars... no casuals tomorrow for me... get out at 2:30 but have to stay there until 6:30 for a safety mandatory meeting.... my bad doo's.... Saturday? I mean hopefully..... I'll post if I can.... let me know fellars..... my bad :( Peace!!!
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    no can do as far as sat or sun :/
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    you fools just dont me to wup your asses.
    So.... ummm... casual today?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    As much as i'm dying to kick it, my fam is celebrating both of my other brother's bday today so i gotta do the dinner/cake thing today (not to mention i have a 6 page paper to write).

it's frustrating how we haven't kicked it :crybaby:
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    im down for casuals, or are we crashing derrecks brothers birthday dinner? post up and let me know whats going down.
    Yeah sorry no casuals then.... we all have to.... we haven't done it in a while and I want all of us to be together.... Saturday or Sunday anyone?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    i got now work tomorrow and you already know i never work on sunday so im down for both days, just let me know when, where and what to bring and im there. guess ill go watch a movie today.
    so.... what up then?
    I'm down for today if anything goes down.
    A Touch of Genius.
    Well I'm not home right now but I'll be home around 5-5:30.... if you guys want to drop by at 6 that would be koo..... Ed can you bring the usual please sir?.... *PS3 and 2 sticks to play*.... so who is down?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    i'll be there, and please bring some dc sticks minus those mixes, Ed. Thanks. lol
    A Touch of Genius.
    But no dreamcast... Ed can you bring your?
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    im down and i will be there with all my sticks and consoles ima take a quick shower and head out be there around 7 or so. ill be sure to take a mix just for lalo.
    what up no casuals today? tomorrow? sunday? get at me fools.
    we playing at my pad tonight!
    doors open at 8
    anything going down tomorrow? Hit me up if anything comes up, i'll be free all day.
    A Touch of Genius.
    i to will be free all day, so i will be down for casuals and other shinaningas if brandon gets my drift.
    Sorry fellars it's a no go again but tomorrow if you guys want to kick it for sure I will be down.... sorry about the flakes lately... peace!!!
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    well i got a grip of quarters .. ill prob be at chula in an hour or so to play some games ...
    =/.
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    Any arcades still alive in SD? I'm in the area on bidness for the weekend.
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
    Theres none really just the ones that tilt operates ..theres one in chula vista , downtown SD, and national city
    =/.
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    Do any of those arcades have anyone worth playing on a Friday or Saturday evening?
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
    I think you'd be disappointed it you went expecting to find comp. your best be would be hitting up the t.t.f from the San Diego thread. not sure if they're holding casuals or any kind of session this weekend, but i'm sure you'll find something there.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    sup then, we changing our name to the monthly casual cartel or what up?