Casual Cartel (South San Diego)

1929394959698»

Comments

• resqresq -.- Joined: Posts: 877
    i like the bi-weekly bandits ...
    =/.
  • tsoteddytsoteddy ChaseDarkCloudsAway! Joined: Posts: 1,256
    lol!!! yeah fellars... casuals today... *a copy paste from facebook* Just got home and we can kick it around 5ish... going to eat and chill for a few. Disclaimer I got no sticks outside of the saimitzu and the dreamcast Ed had it.... so can you bring all your PS3 and Dreamcast set up Mr.
    Edgar Cruz please good sir?
    "We aren't random, we improvise!"-Casual Cartel
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • smooth assassinsmooth assassin Exellence in a Jar! Joined: Posts: 2,008
    lol yo i just read this right now. ima get my shit together and head over. be there around 7 or so.
    Hello my name is Edgar and im a marvelholic.
    Casual Cartel - "We aren't random, We Improvise!"
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
  • caamofinchcaamofinch Joined: Posts: 157
    In from utah scene.. There a central arcade in san diego I could pLAY some AE?
    nope. try the san diego thread to see if there are any ae casuals somewhere.
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
    so casuals tomorrow? or what up?
    Yeah casuals today... check facebook instead foo!!! fuck this forum shit now... it's for the newbies lol... no but seriosuly yeah casuals today... You guys can drop by around 5ish but if any change of plans I will post here or facebook in my wall. Can you bring your setup and stick Ed? thank you in advance sir and if it's possible can you provide an HDMI for the living room Mr. Barnes? Sorry to ask too much and my bad if I sound demanding... aight fellars see you later on the day if it goes down... Peace!!! :tup:
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911
    Whats poppin tonight? post up HERE! or message me on fb.
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
    no casuals for me today, its my pops birthday today so its a no go for me. gotta take him out to eat and celebrate and stuff. but ill be free durring the weekend if you fools are down.
    casuals tomorrow? what up den.
    I'll be free after 8 For some casuals
    =/.
    We back to the monthly casual cartel? I changed all the switches in marcos stick and changed the board in the venom stick. wat up den?
  • OriginaL_DAOriginaL_DA Fresh Coast Joined: Posts: 1,805
    After this weekend, i'll be completely free. got finals!
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    yeah next week seems better for everyone .. yo what up with some basketball this monday ?? ill be chillin .. let me know if you guys wanna get some shots in .. got a dope spot by my house .. ill swing by and pick yall up if you wanna catch some games ..
    =/.
    First post of 2012. fuck yeah, we outchea.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    lol its kind of sad we've been neglecting out thread lately. Casuals tomorrow or wat up den?
    lol at your sig ... im free ill just be chillin at the starbucks until something goes down.

ed did you end up going to that tourny last sat ??
    =/.
    Yeah i went all by myself. got top 8 out of like 25. not bad for my first umvc3 tournament. got to try out alot of my combos and reset setups i can never do online and pretty much all of them work. I think theres going to be a box arena tournament this weekend. its a two day thing marvel one day sf4 a the other but not sure what day is which. you fools want to go?
    pretty good, ed :). and i wooorrrrkkkk.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    Yo so ive been wanting to do a Mvc2 low tier combo video just for the fuck of it for a wile. I got a camera I got an video editing program and ima do this shit. If you fools feel like throwing in some combos lemme know and ill take my shit over to record. Derreck i know you got some sweet combos what up. casual cartel production.
  • penpalpenpal Joined: Posts: 1
    yo smooth, man, let's play mvc2. I'm in SD. Where you at man? Got a DC?
    yo smooth, man, let's play mvc2. I'm in SD. Where you at man? Got a DC?
    who are you?:wonder:
  • unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    but see you all tonight at Frubble for Box Sessions Live
    Tourney for both games if the set ups are brought.
    $3.00 for both games
    tourney should start at 7:30pm

All the info in the link below:
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-14-2012-the-box-arena-presents-box-sessions-live-at-frubble-santee-ca.152898/

hope to see you all there

www.twitch.tv/theboxarena
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    I should be at Frubble before 7. But as soon as I get there I will take sign ups.

Top 8 from the last BSL tourney will be seeded from each other this tourney. Trying to start tourney at 7:30 so get there before that. Tell your friends about it, bring them, or tell them to go. Tourney fee for both games will be $5.00 since where not paying a venue fee, it makes the pot bigger, and I think people take the game a little more serious when more money is on the line.

If you can bring ps3 set ups it will help out a lot. 3 set ups for each game will be more than enough not counting the stream station.

Before you leave or if you have a smart phone make sure you post up the Box's stream link to let the people know and to get those views.

Thanks and see you all tonight
    make sure you bring ps3 sticks to
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    So were any of you at Frubble for SFxT? I was the spikey haired, brown skinned, 5'4" ~ 5'5" asian kid wearing a silver colored woven button up shirt with black Levi skinny jeans and Chucks playing BlazBlue. :rofl:
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    Casuals tonight @ T.T.F.
    Set ups always needed
    More info @ the link below
    http://ttfcasuals.com/wednesday-night-casuals-t-t-f/
    wake up fighting game community of San Diego
    Tonight @ B.S.L., Super Street Fighter AE 2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
    Come out and support the scene, if you see this and play fighting games make it out to Frubble tonight for tonight's tourney. Bring your friends, your crew, your set, whatever, just come out and play and SUPPORT!!!

Frubble : 9628 Calton Hills Boulevard, Santee, CA. 92071

forget all i said last post
    it was changed to 2v2 for sfxt
    T_T
    :tup:

(^been a while since i've used/seen that :wonder:)
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    ^^^ looks like finals are over with
    =/.
    well than lets get some casuals tomorrow. you wanna come over here or me to go over there?
    Ill be down.... anytime after 10pm lol since thats when ill be off.
    =/.
    who ever reads this post is awesome :tup:

p.s. evo was good times as always, my dudes.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    who ever reads this post is awesome :tup:

=D

p.s. evo was good times as always, my dudes.

who says you need to pay 10 bucks just to watch finals...
    =/.
    .... BOOO!!!!
    AV Done by -Lalo-
    o-(-_-Q) (Boxer)
    Casuals?
    =/.
    Edgar,

I'm coming for that Thor's Hammer trophy.

That is all.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    Hey, so you guys going to evo this year?
    =/.
  • sky_walkersky_walker Troublesome 86' Joined: Posts: 911
    maybe...
    A Touch of Genius.
    Loud Arrogant Lazy & Obnoxious.
    Most likely, yes.
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..