MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

DanderDander BANNEDJoined: Posts: 7,227
As an upcoming regency marvel player that would like some guidance, I offer this thread unto Rob, Jason, Clockwork, magnetro et al.

Now get on this shit and teach me marvel.

Or just talk amongst yourselves and let me read.

You're welcome Clockwork.

for those new heads trying to make their way to regency here's an address you can mapquest or google map.

Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson
Lakewood CA, 90712

fuck you rob.
8tROOXi.png

Comments

• Clockw0rkClockw0rk ~!~!~! Joined: Posts: 607
    oh, and for people who don't regularly frequent regency for marvel, seems good days to go are Thurs and Fri (from what I've seen). Local comp is good, including Regency Rob, Shortterm, Magnetro, mexican guy, Dorien, Juan from Golf n Stuff, Sentinel/Doom/Commando guy, and sometimes blockable laser. The other players I'm not really familiar with (and i prolly forgot some too) but they're good too. I've only seen the sticks fuck up once or twice, place is really well maintenanced nowadays, hella better than before.

Clock
  • TheGreaterForceTheGreaterForce Honda Needs Ur Help Joined: Posts: 1,821
    oh, and for people who don't regularly frequent regency for marvel, seems good days to go are Thurs and Fri (from what I've seen). Local comp is good, including Regency Rob, Shortterm, Magnetro, mexican guy, Dorien, Juan from Golf n Stuff, Sentinel/Doom/Commando guy, and sometimes blockable laser. The other players I'm not really familiar with (and i prolly forgot some too) but they're good too. I've only seen the sticks fuck up once or twice, place is really well maintenanced nowadays, hella better than before.

Clock

stfu clock u dont know shit.
    My name is Mike Ross and I play Street Fighter 4 (Fuck Marvel)
    http://www.facebook.com/ThatMikeRossGuy
    www.myspace.com/dynamikeross
    www.twitter.com/thatmikerossguy
  • KillerKaiKillerKai It's a KILLA! Joined: Posts: 1,472
    i'm there
    @ evo...
    Ponder: Which one of you is Kai?
    Kai: I'm Kai
    KillerKai: I'm KillerKai
    Ponder: o_O
    stfu clock u dont know shit.

happy vday to you too mike ross
  • DeusDeus R U FKN SRS? Joined: Posts: 2,205
    might go on thursday

but prob not

see you friday clock
    i believe in michael ross

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    nice to see a new thread might be bringing new faces to the spot.

see you guys thursday.
    8tROOXi.png
  • RickJamesRickJames Joined: Posts: 1,230
    Thanks for the thread Dander.

Will be there thursday.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Thanks for the thread Dander.

Will be there thursday.

Word on the street is that this guy got 4th place at a recent tournament.

Clock

MEXICAN GUY IS GONNA BE THERE??? I'm there.

Also Lenin, you should have named the thread with a witty name after the title. Like, MVC @ at Regency FUn Center, Home of Ray "You got so fucking lucky" Ramos.
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    Yo thanks dander for making this thread, regency needed it imo. If you really want to start playing marvel, then just ask me questions when I see you and I'll tell you what I know. Maybe you can teach me some shit in 3s.

Also to add to what clock said, people are under the impression that regency sticks suck. It hasnt been like that in a while now, especially since Roberts cousins works there. They usually fix whatever problems your having within a few minutes after telling them.
    anyone got an address to regency or some good directions from SD. Clock you would probably know
  • NeREMIXEDNeREMIXED [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 1,954
    anyone got an address to regency or some good directions from SD. Clock you would probably know

805 N
    405 N
    605 N
    exit Carson go alllllll the way down. (left)

There's a faster way just taking the 405 the whole time...but iono.
    www.SkyHighMinds.com
  • donaldducktmdonaldducktm A Higher Donald Duck! Joined: Posts: 2,030
    u take the 605 Chris?

should take 805N
    405N
    exit Cherry East? (the 2nd Cherry Exit, not the first one)
    take a right, and go straight until you see LUCKY STAR BURGERS, take a right, and Regency should be on the right.
    donaldducktm: what are some good "setups" to ask a girl to prom?
    Originally posted by RandomNigga
    Call sent ground, triangle dash behind her. If she turns around to confront you and not get crossed-up, leave her be; the pussy is on lock. If she gets hit by drones and passes out, rape her; all the fun of prom with no expense. If she takes three from sent in the face and is still conscious, claim her; she's a keeper.

What should you expect from shrooming?
    Originally posted by chair_home
    You'll grow to about twice your regular size, but strangely, your overalls and plumber's hat will grow to fit you too. If you pick up any flowers, you'll be able to throw fireballs, but watch out for turtles and potatoes with feet, touching them will revert you to your original size.
    *cough*.
  • SanchezSanchez Needs More Powerbomb Joined: Posts: 3,156
    Here's the address if you wanna rock with your own custom MapQuest directions.

Regency Fun Center
    2440 E. Carson
    Lakewood CA, 90712
    (562)496-4407
    Passion and Gradualness.
    Here's the address if you wanna rock with your own custom MapQuest directions.

Regency Fun Center
    2440 E. Carson
    Lakewood CA, 90712
    (562)496-4407

Thx to all who posted directions. Chris if we stop by regency sometime you can roll. Don FTW! :rofl:
  • NeREMIXEDNeREMIXED [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 1,954
    u take the 605 Chris?

should take 805N
    405N
    exit Cherry East? (the 2nd Cherry Exit, not the first one)
    take a right, and go straight until you see LUCKY STAR BURGERS, take a right, and Regency should be on the right.

The only time I go to Regency is when I'm up at my dad's house, and that's over in Cerritos right off of the 605, I take just take side street there which is why I only know how from the 605.

Though I haven't been lately, since I've been up in Tekken...I only really go to Super Arcade.
    www.SkyHighMinds.com
  • RobustRobust Joined: Posts: 2,925
    I think I might show up next friday...

what time are people usually there??
    game is the game
    Yo thanks dander for making this thread, regency needed it imo. If you really want to start playing marvel, then just ask me questions when I see you and I'll tell you what I know. Maybe you can teach me some shit in 3s.

Also to add to what clock said, people are under the impression that regency sticks suck. It hasnt been like that in a while now, especially since Roberts cousins works there. They usually fix whatever problems your having within a few minutes after telling them.

your welcome.:bgrin:
    I think I might show up next friday...

what time are people usually there??

People show early. Around 5pm-9pm. Don't really stay too late. Might be different if new faces start to show. Shortterm is always looking for new people to beast on. He is past bored of raping me and Dorean.
    Actually, what are people doing this monday??? Is regency open, I might roll..
    game is the game
    Actually, what are people doing this monday??? Is regency open, I might roll..

They are open everyday. I will try to make it.
    Get some sleep bitch
    8tROOXi.png
  • DarkMage724DarkMage724 Whoops Joined: Posts: 430
    Anyone going to be there tomorrow? Shit...I'll go today if my car makes it out of the shop before 5pm.

Any Regency regulars want to MM?
    rawr
    ^^ I can't make it today (others might be there tho), most likely tomorrow but I'm not sure yet.

Also, I'll try to make it on monday, I'll see whats up.
    Anyone going to be there tomorrow? Shit...I'll go today if my car makes it out of the shop before 5pm.

Any Regency regulars want to MM?

I should be there today and tomorrow. I am down for a few MM's. I should be there from 4-8ish. If people dont show, im gonna bounce. Clock, you coming?

Update: Dorean, best IM in town, will be there at 6.
    I should be there today and tomorrow. I am down for a few MM's. I should be there from 4-8ish. If people dont show, im gonna bounce. Clock, you coming?

Update: Dorean, best IM in town, will be there at 6.

yea im coming for sure, dont bounce

Clock~
    I'm leaving right now, I'm coming from San Bernardino and I still have to go run an errand in Lakewood so try to chill for a bit, thanks.
    rawr
    too bad none of you got any good wins on me

clock I still got you down BO-EEEEEEEE

EVERYONE LET IT BE KNOWN THAT CLOCK AINT GOT SHIT ON THIS BEAST!
    8tROOXi.png
    Sorry I got there so late, I was pretty wasted on the way there and ended up missing the exit and driving down to the 110 before I realized I had passed it up haha...

Did I play you guy? I only played a few times since I left 20 min after I got there I would of stayed longer but I had stuff to do. I only played an okay msp, a decent santhrax, and some scrub playing strider =p J/K Clock, I'll see you at Cal Poly. GG's everyone.
    rawr
    Sorry I got there so late, I was pretty wasted on the way there and ended up missing the exit and driving down to the 110 before I realized I had passed it up haha...

Did I play you guy? I only played a few times since I left 20 min after I got there I would of stayed longer but I had stuff to do. I only played an okay msp, a decent santhrax, and some scrub playing strider =p J/K Clock, I'll see you at Cal Poly. GG's everyone.

If you were the asian dude with the hat.

No...I started playing 3s after clock and rob started giving it up easy.

Calling Rob and Dorian okay players is an understatement because they seemed to be holding it down real fucking well.

no joke.
    8tROOXi.png
  • DeusDeus R U FKN SRS? Joined: Posts: 2,205
    i heard that the regency players are the best in so cal
    i believe in michael ross

dude you don't know the half of it.

We can almost do the Sent unblockable on an incoming psylocke here.

its crazy cool
    8tROOXi.png
    If you were the asian dude with the hat.

No...I started playing 3s after clock and rob started giving it up easy.

Calling Rob and Dorian okay players is an understatement because they seemed to be holding it down real fucking well.

no joke.

K.

But no wrong guy and I played 3s too, if you were the guy playing Makoto, GG's.
    rawr
    dude you don't know the half of it.

We can almost do the Sent unblockable on an incoming psylocke here.

its crazy cool

LOL.

DarkMage, I was the one using santhrax. It seemed like you were struggling a bit with the sticks.
    LOL.

DarkMage, I was the one using santhrax. It seemed like you were struggling a bit with the sticks.

Actually they are 10x better than they were last time I came which was sometime in 05'. I was just drunk really, hopefully we can get those MM's next time =)
    rawr
    For sure. Just ask me whenever you see me.
    I was using makoto.

my char. is alex though, you could prolly see that but yeah.

good games to you sir. I need to up my marvel game a lot cause you guys seem to be catching up to me.
    8tROOXi.png
    For sure. Just ask me whenever you see me.

Yo Rob, sorry I shook like that. You were beasting with my game so bad that I'd figure to just leave haha. On top of that, I wasn't even supposed to be there...but I stopped by anyway for a few minutes. I'll be there today tho

They don't know about Penghis Pong aka the genghis of the west coast.

Anybody planning up showing up on monday(aside from rick james)???

shortterm: do you usually go on thurs/fri??? I wanna play that msp!

-CUUUURTTISSSSSSSSSSS-
    game is the game