MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

Comments

• fanatiqfanatiq Pad and Money Match Legend Joined: Posts: 767
    unintelligible nonsense in bad english

Yea up til now I was reading your posts and just not responding. Now I'm going to actually ignore you. To quote He-man, I think, "I HAVE THE POWER!!"
    People say I can't play well on pad. People tell me I can't get good in an area by myself.

Obama said it best "YES YOU CAN!"
  • Ez-The-ChampionEz-The-Champion UH OH It's The CHAMP Joined: Posts: 1,379
    Gotta love the Mahvel Hype!! Let me go get some popcorn and start reading some more of this shit LOL :D
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
  • taijitaiji mvc2 forever Joined: Posts: 1,533
    Yo fanatiq, I'm down for a ft10! How about for 40? I'm also down to play some of the new school FFa & RFC cats, it's been awhile since i've gone to either arcade.
    "I'm inviting all of you to come and watch my after-fight concert, i'm gonna sing 8 songs" - PACQUIAO
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129
    The only comment I was addressing was the original comment that I was afraid to play people in their prime/top players. It was directed at me cuz it contained my name.
    Simple logic Loren. Did I ask you the question? No. It was to the public. Therefore, not directed at you. Either you don't get English or it's arrogance and ego. It's not all about you bro.

The section YOU quoted, was my reply to Neo. So that's also not directed at you. Quote the right section if you dont want things to be confusing. And then you replied to my response to Neo with a whole freaking paragraph all about who you've called out and shit. ? ? ? cmon man.

Now that I think about it, where are you comin up with the fear shit? I never said anyone was afraid to play anyone. wtf.
    Right since you can provide many examples of arrogance? I need lots of humility... what a moron. Speaking on what you don't know. And when you say you want to see me go down in a high stakes money match, that is hoping for my failure scrublet.
    You said that a hater ALSO hates on someone's success. I congratulated you on your success. You argument about me being a hater is thus nil.

Examples of arrogance "I can't believe someone had the audacity to mention my name blablablalb" (When asking a question about whether or not u've MM'ed people) Arrogance.
    Me replying to Neo, and then you replying to that with a whole paragraph about you, which I did not ask about. Arrogance.
    Saying "you just realized I'm not that nigga and not backing out" as if my argument had anything to do with you. I was arguing because you misunderstood me. Arrogance.
    You seem to have a big ego and talk a lot of trash. Arrogance.
    Really tho, that's just pointing fingers and only my opinion. Do you really think that you aren't arrogant?

You would need some form of success for me to hate on... Delusions of grandeur.
    Socrates would be proud. According to this, a hater hates on successes, and I have only congratulated your past successes.
    And you're insulting me when you don't even know who I am. lol cmon now.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
  • DexterousDexterous Joined: Posts: 487
    I'm also down to play some of the new school FFa & RFC cats, it's been awhile since i've gone to either arcade.

I heard this guy taiji resets are as fast as the speed of light!!! haha I'm highly interested in playing against you. Nothing serious, just all for fun. Small mm. I like playing people that I haven't play against. ;)

p.s.: I'm not really sure if I'll be able to go to upcoming event but I'll try to be there.
    Regency Ricky*---MSP!!---Highest Rank.
    "I guess some of you know me, some of you may not. For those that don't know, you will know." "Trust me." LMAO!!
    Yo fanatiq, I'm down for a ft10! How about for 40? I'm also down to play some of the new school FFa & RFC cats, it's been awhile since i've gone to either arcade.

Hmm, only people I can think of are kniyes and mmds would prolly wanna play you. Iono about Regency heads. Seems they'll MM anyone but me in a long set.
    People say I can't play well on pad. People tell me I can't get good in an area by myself.

• N.I.K.ON.I.K.O Undefeated =) Joined: Posts: 1,209
    Anyways NEO im pretty sure this mirror mm match is gona go down.. i really wana test that team out against a player like you i know you dont play cyclops
    So for the record if you or me wins it means nothing serious but a friendly mm.

Foshoo man. Ft10 is fine. Let's see what happens when I don't have commando to bail me out =( lol

Regency, Striderzer0 recently made a promo for the match between Blackjuan and myself. It is pretty tight. A shoutout to Striderzer0 and his efforts to the community. He is as responsible for contributing to the scene as the players themselves (if not more at times). Here it is:

Too Quick. Couldn't Be Caught.
  • RomfiniteRomfinite in the dark Joined: Posts: 1,208

ACE!!!!! we still gotta play!!!!
  • MegamanDSMegamanDS SRK Moderator - 15+ year club Joined: Posts: 4,425 mod
    Khaos!!! Lets go!

FT10 I'm in! I prefer console Khaos.

And ace, ft5 $40?

I am really gonna try to make it out to this. I requested time off 3 weeks ahead of time for the middle of December and my boss said no. Just showing how difficult it is getting days off. So I will try to get at least one day off for this event but its not confirmed. If I get the days off, then for sure 100% I'm down to play, no excuses.

The date seems good too, I got my moms birthday Jan 3 and my brothers the 15 so the 8th is perfect.
    Proven:
    Top 8 MvC2 @ Evo
    Top 3 XMvSF @ Evo
    Top 3 SkullGirls @ Evo
  • Magic213Magic213 Peru champ!!! Joined: Posts: 1,789
    I do combos during MM!!!! Hahaha
    Let's go DS!!!!!

Khaos where ya at?!!!!!!

How much r u guys playing for I want to bet on this!!!!
    Neo: "I've only played this game for 2 years and YOU'VE BEEN PLAYIN FOR 10?!?"
    Jwong: "You're a fuckin punk ass pussy, i'll money match you anyday, any amount"
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    LET'S DO THIS, MMDS. TRAIN HARD, EAT YOUR VEGGIES, TAKE YOUR VITAMINS (rectal), AND PREPARE FOR THIS LOVIN.

I don't doubt Fanatiq training you. I can see it now, him putting his lyrical talents to good use, hinting on how you can beat me.

"Baby I got a plan... run away as fast as yoooou caaaaan..."
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
    [KHAOS] wrote: »
    LET'S DO THIS, MMDS. TRAIN HARD, EAT YOUR VEGGIES, TAKE YOUR VITAMINS (rectal), AND PREPARE FOR THIS LOVIN.

I don't doubt Fanatiq training you. I can see it now, him putting his lyrical talents to good use, hinting on how you can beat me.

"Baby I got a plan... run away as fast as yoooou caaaaan..."

No hints required... Simple "Block his rush down and the match is over."

No hints required... Simple "Block his rush down and the match is over."

Thanks! I'll use that advice. I guess Dan is treating me to Denny's after? Technically?

RFC vs FFA isn't happening. JG vs FFA instead?
    what happened to rfc vs ffa?
    Proven:
    Top 8 MvC2 @ Evo
    Top 3 XMvSF @ Evo
    Top 3 SkullGirls @ Evo
    what happened to rfc vs ffa?

Lack of interest/desire to play.
    Thanks! I'll use that advice. I guess Dan is treating me to Denny's after? Technically?

RFC vs FFA isn't happening. JG vs FFA instead?

I'll play most of the James Games squad in one on ones. But I don't want to do a 5v5 cuz then it gets ugly when I say I don't want to play against specific people.

• taijitaiji mvc2 forever Joined: Posts: 1,533
    MegamanDS: yo I am down!!

Romfinite: sup man, we def need to get in some games!! How's those mixes going? bring that shit

Dexterous: thanks man, hope to see you there!

if the 5v5 isn't going down, how about some 2v2/3v3s?
    "I'm inviting all of you to come and watch my after-fight concert, i'm gonna sing 8 songs" - PACQUIAO
  • BlackHeartKingBlackHeartKing Retired t('.'t) Joined: Posts: 1,230
    JG's finest
    -Reset a.k.a re-reset
    -Taiji a.k.a. where'd he go?! he's too fast!
    -K-1! a.k.a. team a.k.a's center piece

vs

FFA's beast brigade
    -Fanatiq a.k.a. you hate me cuz I win
    -Neo a.k.a. the REAL "the one"
    -DS a.k.a. we had to fill this third spot with someone J/K!

I might miss church to see this!!!
    People complain about how my Blackheart is always running away until I finally come to them...
    THEN they complain about how quickly their team dies! o_O
    khaos is part of all 3 arcade teams now? whats going on!?

And Yes I'm sure 3v3s will work out just fine if we don't have battle of the arcades
    Proven:
    Top 8 MvC2 @ Evo
    Top 3 XMvSF @ Evo
    Top 3 SkullGirls @ Evo
    LMAO @ me being on all 3 rosters.

BHK: hope you can make it, brotha.

Fanatiq: how does that 3 on 3 sound?
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    JG's finest
    -Reset a.k.a re-reset
    -Taiji a.k.a. where'd he go?! he's too fast!
    -K-1! a.k.a. team a.k.a's center piece

vs

FFA's beast brigade
    -Fanatiq a.k.a. you hate me cuz I win
    -Neo a.k.a. the REAL "the one"
    -DS a.k.a. we had to fill this third spot with someone J/K!

I might miss church to see this!!!

Shit just got real :wow::looney::pray:
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • jqbb_01jqbb_01 Joined: Posts: 117
    Shit just got real :wow::looney::pray:

Yeah, real fat. Why do you and beats always come in our Cali threads? Nothing going on in Chi-Town or Texas? We don't come in your whack ass threads and start trying to get noticed. That time spent lurking in our threads, yous could've went to training mode to get better. Naw fuck that, as magic213 would say, you guys suck, that would be a waste of time. Better off running some laps. Fucking magic LOLOLOL too gdlk. :woot::lovin::looney::wink::wgrin::angel: Maybe you guys should just make a thread about food; Texas meets Chi-Town; country fried steak wrapped in a Chicago Dog. I know you two guys' mouth are watering right now, or have you already tried that shit I just mentioned? LOLLOLOLOLOL :amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed:
    LMAO @ me being on all 3 rosters.

BHK: hope you can make it, brotha.

Fanatiq: how does that 3 on 3 sound?

The Idea sounds great, now lets talk numbers. How much do you guys want to play for?

I'm cool with the idea. I suggest we play this console. As fanatiq asked, how much would you guys like to play for?
  • Mike C.Mike C. Joined: Posts: 58
    Ok FAGNATIC Ill be at this event since you dont want to see me in either a money match or have a 5 on 5 with JAMES GAMES or OTHER great players such as myself and one more, LET THE RECORD SHOW MIKE CHAOS 1 FAGNATIC 0 in first ever confrontation in tournament, I REALLY WISH SOMEONE WOULD SAY IM LYING TO, SPEED RACER WAS YOUR PARTNER SO DONT EVEN LIE NIGGA, AND lets face it FAGNATIC NOT EVERYONE PEACES YOU OUT IN A TOURNEY SO OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS I HAVE CREDIBILITY, I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN ON TOP OF THAT, I LL BE AT THIS TOURNAMENT WITH MY OWN CAMERA MAN I WILL CALL YOU OUT JUST SO I have the proof I need and then IT WIll pretty much be a rap with you, MIKE CHAOS DONT LIE ABOUT SHIT, WHEN IT COMES TO NIGGAS BEING FAKE I ALWAYS COME OUT WITH THE TRUTH, SEE YOU SOON DICKHEAD LMAO
  • AsianDaisyAsianDaisy Why so salty? Joined: Posts: 2,435
    :rofl::rofl:
  • General THRILLAHGeneral THRILLAH General Joined: Posts: 78
    sooo uhh.. anyone going today?! =]
  • mvc2 roundhousemvc2 roundhouse winners come from behind Joined: Posts: 832
    sooo uhh.. anyone going today?! =]

Im going tonight...friendly MM???
    RFC: We know drama.

Team SSI (Storm, Sentinel, Iron man)
    Putting fools into retirement
  • RickJamesRickJames Joined: Posts: 1,230
    Wow. Super long line today... blah. Assist 1 on 1p side was iffy. Was a bit hard to super on 2p side. GGs everyone.
  • Regency RowtronRegency Rowtron Joined: Posts: 238
    Ggs
    Alot of people showed up today... long line i agree rick james
    It was fun anyways ........
    RFC ROWTRON
    MvC2: will never die
    FREEGENCY all day
  • Jaminis XJaminis X All-In Joined: Posts: 104
    I'll be there today around 3-5pmish to rebuild my skill level back to the old school Jaminis but even better. I'm even down to MM today...
    JaminisX
    Don't Act Like U Don't Know:cybot:
    Jaminis ftw!

Regency, does anybody play ssf4? I recently picked up ssf4 and I seem to be ok at it, but would like to test it with some money on the line (doesn't have to be too serious or nothing, $30, $40, $50 or whatever's good). If anybody is interested, let me know, there are console set ups at ffa. This would be played at the same event, January 8th at FFa.
    GGs on wednesday.

@RH: i didnt read your reply to my message until now. but definately, we'll have some good ol' 5 dolla MM=]

MAN, LETS GET THAT SCREEN FIXED!!! i can care less about sticks being a little crappy but the screen has got to get fixed man, i dont want to support this machine unless we get some color on that bitch. haha, until now, i guess ill be playing on the machine to the left. see you guys tommorow?

LETS GO BLACK JUAN!! I GOT $50 ON YOU NIGGA!!!
    GGs on wednesday.

@RH: i didnt read your reply to my message until now. but definately, we'll have some good ol' 5 dolla MM=]

MAN, LETS GET THAT SCREEN FIXED!!! i can care less about sticks being a little crappy but the screen has got to get fixed man, i dont want to support this machine unless we get some color on that bitch. haha, until now, i guess ill be playing on the machine to the left. see you guys tommorow?

LETS GO BLACK JUAN!! I GOT $50 ON YOU NIGGA!!!
  • dev1antdev1ant Hates QD PRN Joined: Posts: 530
    I swear.

Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes has to be one of the stupidest and most random games in existence. I finally see the light.

That is all.
    "I've Killed 2 stones with one bird" - My Dad
    Drum & Bass for LIFE
    Shut the fuck up Deviant! Nobody asked you. lol But I agree with you.
    "I guess some of you know me, some of you may not. For those that don't know, you will know." "Trust me." LMAO!!
  • dev1antdev1ant Hates QD PRN Joined: Posts: 530
    I like men

No manches guey, de verdad?
    "I've Killed 2 stones with one bird" - My Dad
    Drum & Bass for LIFE
  • mvc2 roundhousemvc2 roundhouse winners come from behind Joined: Posts: 832
    I will be there tomorrow...tournament maybe??? MMs???
    RFC: We know drama.

Team SSI (Storm, Sentinel, Iron man)
    Putting fools into retirement
    I might show up to win the tourney and win mmms. lol jk I'm not good in marvel anymore. =/ oOh well. I'll try to be there.
  • blackjuanblackjuan Joined: Posts: 114
    hey neo im with that ill play u for money in ssf4
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"