MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

Comments

• RickJamesRickJames Joined: Posts: 1,230
    GGs. Nice catching up with you guys and playing a few games. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.
  • Regency RowtronRegency Rowtron Joined: Posts: 238
    GGs. Nice catching up with you guys and playing a few games. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

ggs the other day bro...... some casuals this weekend on friday or saturday if yall down let me know
    Cool. I texted him right now but it's kinda late, I'm sure he's sleeping. I'll text Ivan for confirmation or if any scheduling changes happen. I'll let you know by at least noon tomorrow.
    ggs dude come through some time

New Year tournament at RFC on 1/12/13............... 5 dollar entry or 10 whatever the players decide it will be singles or ramdom 2on2 whatever is clever
    RFC ROWTRON
    MvC2: will never die
    FREEGENCY all day
  • Sp33dRac3rSp33dRac3r Sharp Shooter Joined: Posts: 572
    MvsC 2 Single Tournament double elimination this Sat starting at 5 PM. Entry fee $5 possibly $10 depending on number of entrants. There will be a series of MM's follow by the tournament. Be sure to arrive early for casual gaming prior to start of tourny.
    AV by Beast
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Sorry for the late reply! GG to everyone the last tournament!

Any chance we could run one on DC?
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
    Sorry for the late reply! GG to everyone the last tournament!

Any chance we could run one on DC?

idk about that we have no sticks they all broke down a while back so we stop going to blacks if someone can provide sticks we could do one i prefer DC aswell but for the meantime till we have new sticks its ...... MVC2 at RFC Dark edition these are limited cabinets so play em while they still around
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    Some Casuals today

Tournament next saturday
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
  • CSUN JRCSUN JR Joined: Posts: 218
    Some Casuals today

Tournament next saturday

GGs last week Ivan, RRob, and RRow!
    "Are you ready for this shit? My dear brother"
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,213
    regency famiy

how is everyone?
    8tROOXi.png
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    Final Round XVI Mvc2 Exhibition Match Card Lineup. If I forget someone or you want to be added to the card let me know asap. All of these matches are confirmed + there will be a surprise exhibition match set you will not want to miss. I wont speak on it, you will just have to show up and see what happens. More matches will be added so Lets get it crackkin!

Final Round XVI Exhibition Match Card Lineup

(Main Events)
    VDO Vs Rappleross

(Undercards)
    Vegita-X Vs GOFORBROKE
    VDO Vs Rick Payton
    NickGuy Vs Vegita-X
    VDO Vs Skitz

(Surprise Exhibition Match)
    TBA! See you at Final Round XVI

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/481231181910542
    Thread: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/mar-29-2013-tys-mvc2-final-round-xvi-2013-atlanta-ga.171332/
    GIS-Avatar.gif
    regency famiy

how is everyone?

sup lenin whats good jose said whats good wit some 3rd strike he says hes the best now at regency and no one can beat em ...... please come over and beat this scrub o and jose wants to play u in mvc2 also for money he says he better than u in that also ... shut em down
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    tomorrow mvc2 tournament at 7 .....
    ivan bringing papa john pizza for everybody lol thats what he said but i wouldnt beleave em but he asked me to post it
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    regency famiy
    how is everyone?

Hola. ?Como estas?

Regency: I'll probably be there at 5-6 for warmups and MMs. I might not be able to stay to the end of the tournament.
  • ProjectDkoProjectDko Joined: Posts: 137
    I'll be there around the evening =D
    Hola. ?Como estas?

Regency: I'll probably be there at 5-6 for warmups and MMs. I might not be able to stay to the end of the tournament.
    你好朋友!我很好,你呢?
    8tROOXi.png
    sup lenin whats good jose said whats good wit some 3rd strike he says hes the best now at regency and no one can beat em ...... please come over and beat this scrub o and jose wants to play u in mvc2 also for money he says he better than u in that also ... shut em down
    sup juan! tell him I'll be by sometime soon. I didn't go last night because I promised a friend I'd visit him. But I will probably start going to regency more regularly.
    8tROOXi.png
    sup juan! tell him I'll be by sometime soon. I didn't go last night because I promised a friend I'd visit him. But I will probably start going to regency more regularly.
    yo dude come through we usually post up on a friday or saturday just hit me up ....... puff one aswell lol

rob gg the other day some more games on the weekend if u come through ....
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    Probably can't make it this weekend. GGs though. Need to practice doing fireball motions apparently because I couldn't do a super to save my life.
    Probably can't make it this weekend. GGs though. Need to practice doing fireball motions apparently because I couldn't do a super to save my life.

u scanless rob u cant play once a week brother cmon i really hate you now .

edit:: im getting an xbox in a week or two im decided its been 5 years since ive played anything at home so lets get down online rob ill teach you how to fireball and do supers . infinites aswell if u want .
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    RFC ? new sticks and buttons
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
  • scuddmanscuddman Joined: Posts: 154
    Best at 3rd strike...for all the 3 people that still play the game..Lol J/K Jose.
    EC
    To all Regency Family and visitors

Mvc2 tournament this Saturday 2/02/13 .....5 or 10 dollar entry whatever the players decide now let's get HYPE .

Sticks and buttons have been replaced and are in great condition much better than before ...

Rob get your ass over here on Saturday stop making excuses

Wes come through don't be a Jew
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    I have plans that night, but I might be able to swing by before. I'm not sure though.
  • Iron-MaidenIron-Maiden BoomBoomPAU! Joined: Posts: 393
    Stick's work! Screen sucks, Bring the Pain!
    Money matches? I'm hella rusty.
    Money matches? I'm hella rusty.

Sure come through Ivan wants to play u
    I have plans that night, but I might be able to swing by before. I'm not sure though.

U always make excuses rob lol Ivan wants to mm you .
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    Crap. I can't make it. Sorry guys.
    I'll be there for a good hour, give u guys a good run for warm-ups :D
  • NickRocksNickRocks We are coming Joined: Posts: 22,329
    do you guys ever record these matches?
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    Nickrocks not really just on the phone sometimes

GG to khaos Ivan dara aka confusion some good matches went down and MM too .

Next week some more games on Friday or Saturday come through khaos Ivan said he wants to play u for 50 lol but u already know how he is .
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    This is the Official TYS Mvc2 Final Round 16 Trophy to be awarded to 1st place winner of the Dreamcast tournament. We need everyone to donate whatever amount you can to support what we are doing for the community at http://tinyurl.com/mvc2frdonations and click donate. We want to continue to do this event every year from here on out so show us your support. Time to get serious and lets get HYPE!
    48469910151480171551303.jpg
    Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/481231181910542
    Thread: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/mar-29-2013-tys-mvc2-final-round-xvi-2013-atlanta-ga.171332/
    GIS-Avatar.gif
    FREEGENCY ANYBODY ?
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    Hello. I'll try to make it out sometime next week. What weekday is good?
    Ivan told me, everybody is going tomorrow so i guess Ill go
  • blackjuanblackjuan Joined: Posts: 114
    Its been a long time folks, I been playin mvc3 cuz nobody has been playin mvc2. I would like some help from you guys, my sticks are all fucked up I'm lookin for somebody who can repair them if you know someone who can repair them hit me up. I'm tryin to get the mvc2 back jumpin at my house where real marvel takes place.
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"
    I need someone to tell me who fix sticks because I need to show roundhouse who his real daddy is in marvel 2. Round house u free like condoms at the health clinic, I'm goin to have my boy melvin get on you like he always do.
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"
    When I get the stick fixed here's my hit list. Rob, wes, ivan, rowtron, roundhouse, melvin, khaos just put it like this all of regency an anybody else who want it. Till then I have to play dave an joe in stupid marvel 3, I got to sit there at joes house an watch dave just beat everybodys ass an shit.

Marvel 2 will never die mutha fuckers
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"
    blackjuan said:
    When I get the stick fixed here's my hit list. Rob, wes, ivan, rowtron, roundhouse, melvin, khaos just put it like this all of regency an anybody else who want it. Till then I have to play dave an joe in stupid marvel 3, I got to sit there at joes house an watch dave just beat everybodys ass an shit.

Marvel 2 will never die mutha fuckers

LOL I'm up for the challenge, brotha.  Lemme knooooowwww

I'll be at Regency around 5pm on Friday (tomorrow, 3/1). I'll probably be there for a few hours. Hopefully some people can make it out.
  • akuma3030akuma3030 Joined: Posts: 236

blackjuan said:
    I need someone to tell me who fix sticks because I need to show roundhouse who his real daddy is in marvel 2. Round house u free like condoms at the health clinic, I'm goin to have my boy melvin get on you like he always do.
    hey juan this is the number for mas systems 7142482718 they r in westminster the guy still make and fix sticks at his house he has some new sticks with no cherry switches
    dam Bjuan you allways seem to revive this thread with some shit talk thats whats up homie , me and ivan pitching in to fix the sticks for sure lets do it akuma knows a spot we should check it out ,

RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    GGs on Friday. I'll be back in a week or two.
    Regency family and visitors there will be a tournament this weekend on friday or saturday at RFC 5 or 10 dollar entry whatever the players decide which day is better for yall friday or saturday ? and this will go down around 6 or 7

LETS DO THIS
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    was there yesterday afternoon.

Nice to play on the old sticks again no matter how bad they were.
    8tROOXi.png
    Dander wrote: »
    was there yesterday afternoon.

Nice to play on the old sticks again no matter how bad they were.

you should stop by more often i didnt see u that day maybe cause i got there at 8 lol come through sometime jose needs a spanking in 3rd strike and marvel ,

RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
    for sure man, I'm between cars again so it's really just about getting ahold of a car to drive over there on.
    8tROOXi.png
    GGs yesterday. I was getting bodied left and right. Really need to find another XBOX.
    Regency this weekend ?

Lenon come through this weekend
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day

(Official Final Round 16 Schedule) On Friday there will be 3 tournaments going down on all consoles including Dreamcast/Ps3/X360 so thats 3 different ways to win. Top 3 winners for each console will be awarded 1st/2nd/3rd place medals and 1st place winner of the Dreamcast tournament will be awarded a crystal trophy. Saturday & Sunday will feature Exhibition Matches from some of the best old/new school players so stay tuned to the live stream for details and times. Play time has ended so let the madness begin. Lets get HYPE!

Friday, March 29

(((Tournaments)))

Entry Fee's: Ps3/X360/$10 & Dreamcast/$20
    Casuals & Registration: Starting at 12:00 Noon!
    Ps3/X360 Tournaments: Starting at 3:00pm!
    Dreamcast Tournament: Starting at 5:00pm!
    Tournament Format: On (Ps3/X360) 2/3 / 3/5 / 1st to 5 / & On (Dreamcast) 3/5 / 4/7 / 1st to 5 /

Saturday & Sunday, March 30 - 31

(((Exhibition Match Card)))

(Main Event)
    VDO Vs Rappleross

(Undercards)
    VDO Vs Rick Payton
    Nick Vs Krazzy
    VDO Vs Skitz
    Primal Vs New Approach

(Surprise Exhibition Match)
    To Be Announced. Check livestream for updates!

(((Afterhours at the Mvc2 Salty Suite)))

Friday, March 29: To Be Announced. Stay tuned for updates and additional info will be announced in the ballroom!
    Saturday, March 30: Salty Suite Hosted By AirbrushKing/VDO/GOFORBROKE. Additional info will be announced in the ballroom!
    Sunday, March 31: Salty Suite Hosted By GOFORBROKE. Additional info will be announced in the ballroom!

(((Livestream Times)))

Friday, March 29: Stream starts at 12 Noon!
    Saturday, March 30: To Be Announced. Check live stream for details!
    Sunday, March 31: To Be Announced. Check live stream for details!
    Livestream Powered by GOFORBROKE:

482377_10151544578741303_1369327974_n.jpg
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • stinkystinkthastinka=Dstinkystinkthastinka=D Joined: Posts: 19
    I might be able to make it

call me stinkystink

What time is regency closing tomorrow?
    8tROOXi.png