MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

Comments

• JCannonJCannon F.A.M.E. Joined: Posts: 262
    GGs on wednesday.

LETS GO BLACK JUAN!! I GOT $50 ON YOU NIGGA!!!

i will take that i got mula on my boy Neo.Any other sidebets please pm.
    Leeegooooo
    Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters
  • N.I.K.ON.I.K.O Undefeated =) Joined: Posts: 1,209
    hey neo im with that ill play u for money in ssf4

foshoo man! Just bring a stick to ffa the day of our mm. We can play a ft7 or something after our mvc2 mm.

Sidebets? lol
    Too Quick. Couldn't Be Caught.
  • Regency RowtronRegency Rowtron Joined: Posts: 238
    SSF4 at regency fun center: Home Of Black Juan
    Hahahaha my nigga i changed the thread for you hahahahaha
    RFC ROWTRON
    MvC2: will never die
    FREEGENCY all day
  • dev1antdev1ant Hates QD PRN Joined: Posts: 530
    Anyone going on Saturday after 6pm? Might stop by to bring the gayness.

Check this out guys

I'm lost for words
    "I've Killed 2 stones with one bird" - My Dad
    Drum & Bass for LIFE
  • kn1v3skn1v3s Joined: Posts: 63
    Due to a lack of communication on my behalf, I was under the misconception that the 5 on 5 was still on.

The news came as a great disappointment just today.

I have no idea why this happened but, whatever reasoning, it's as disappointing as the last 5 on 5 you guys bailed on when Illan tried setting it up a while back.

I was hoping to money match a few of your players. The challenge (as of now) goes to RRowtron and Roundhouse. Ft7 for $100 or Ft10 for $200.

Whatever you guys decide.

I'm assuming the challenge is already accepted, considering you guys might want to try and redeem your arcade's name after these consistent failures.
  • DexterousDexterous Joined: Posts: 487
    "You are like the Macgyver of Marvel. You somehow find a way to win with the least amount of tools" -Dev1ant

^^^ Dang. lol That's some funny shit. hahahhahh
    Regency Ricky*---MSP!!---Highest Rank.
    "I guess some of you know me, some of you may not. For those that don't know, you will know." "Trust me." LMAO!!
    @knives: Consistent failures?? What in the world are you talking about...
    Marvel is dying. Some of us at regency play the game even less and less.
    "I guess some of you know me, some of you may not. For those that don't know, you will know." "Trust me." LMAO!!
    @knives: Consistent failures?? What in the world are you talking about...
    Marvel is dying. Some of us at regency play the game even less and less.

That doesn't change the fact that a match WAS established and WILL NOT be happening. Or the the fact that it is the SECOND time (to my knowledge anyway).

Marvel is dying. Given. Put it in a coffin before it's dying breath? Or "take it for a ride" while we still can? (Pun intended)
    That doesn't change the fact that a match WAS established and WILL NOT be happening. Or the the fact that it is the SECOND time (to my knowledge anyway).

Marvel is dying. Given. Put it in a coffin before it's dying breath? Or "take it for a ride" while we still can? (Pun intended)

Random no match was ever established. Get it right. The idea was proposed and there was no interest. I know how disappointing it may be for you since you miraculously earned your spot on FFA and now, the 5 on 5 will not happen. hahahhha I understand your frustrations. hahahah
  • mvc2 roundhousemvc2 roundhouse winners come from behind Joined: Posts: 832
    LOL...whoever said Regency had a 5 player team? Regency had no interest in playing any other arcade, you guys (FFA) came into our thread and started assuming stuff. WOW...stop getting teary eyed just because you cant play in a five on five and saying we "failed" because of your assumptions.
    RFC: We know drama.

Team SSI (Storm, Sentinel, Iron man)
    Putting fools into retirement
    Miraculously? Is that an attempt to insult my abilities? I'll take your doubt, and raise you a bet?
    LOL...whoever said Regency had a 5 player team? Regency had no interest in playing any other arcade, you guys (FFA) came into our thread and started assuming stuff. WOW...stop getting teary eyed just because you cant play in a five on five and saying we "failed" because of your assumptions.

Then I admit, my statements were a fallacy due to miscommunication. Does that make my challenges invalid?

A direct response current affairs is far more important than bickering over irrelevancies at this point.

Save us both time and respond to it?
    Miraculously? Is that an attempt to insult my abilities? I'll take your doubt, and raise you a bet?

lol! I'm just replying to your lack of understanding. You said it is lack of communication. Yet you came in this thread stating that there was a match "established." hahahah I'm just having a laugh, that's all. I don't care about your "abilities." lol
    Then I admit, my statements were a fallacy due to miscommunication. Does that make my challenges invalid?

A direct response current affairs is far more important than bickering over irrelevancies at this point.

Save us both time and respond to it?

I say no for now. I have no desire to drive over an hour and a half to play marvel. Im only going to support my boy Blackjuan and MM CSUN on January 8th since those matches were "ESTABLISHED." We will see...if I win my match, sure ill play you. But as of now you aren't on my itinerary...

it seems like you made another ass out of yourself by once again assuming...

"I'm assuming the challenge is already accepted, considering you guys might want to try and redeem your arcade's name after these consistent failures."

• blackjuanblackjuan Joined: Posts: 114
    whats up with all these non regency people in or shit REGENCY ONLY THREAD everybody want to be regency now is that it
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"
    Wow. Really?

I'm not sure I should be writing this at all but, I will anyway.

I should have foreseen that approaching this entire situation with a sense of rationality was futile.

There had to be arrogance and/or confidence in the manner I spoke out of the spirit of competition.

... And don't worry. I don't need to be reminded of looking like an ass. I am no greater fool to anyone but myself. To think the logic and sensibility in a simple challenge would prevail? I'm most definitely an ass!
    Team Regency

Stoopidmonkey,cry baby,spider man,jose,william.

Regency's Finest Players no doubt dont mess with this.
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
  • RomfiniteRomfinite in the dark Joined: Posts: 1,208
    ohhh shiiiit, what up regency row?
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow. Really?

I'm not sure I should be writing this at all but, I will anyway.

I should have foreseen that approaching this entire situation with a sense of rationality was futile.

There had to be arrogance and/or confidence in the manner I spoke out of the spirit of competition.

... And don't worry. I don't need to be reminded of looking like an ass. I am no greater fool to anyone but myself. To think the logic and sensibility in a simple challenge would prevail? I'm most definitely an ass!

Yes you are, but that's a good thing. You're carrying on the legacy of FFA quite well. Carry on!
    Green Karin.
    Well it seems to me that no one from regency really cares about this 5 on 5 thing so just call it off.
    sadly to say i really wanted to see this happen since theres never been an arcade battle between ffa an rfc.
    Maybe some day this event will happen.....
    regency has 5 decent players for sure no doubt but its up to them to deside if there intrested.....
    RFC ROWTRON
    FREEGENCY all day
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Can't do the 5 on 5 if Regency's top players don't participate.

I suggest we move it to mid-card level.

JTron/MSP John/Ivan/Roundhouse/Ricky

Vs

Knives/Aka Soz/Clockwise/Jaminis/CSUN JR

10 bucks a head. Do it.
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
    [KHAOS] wrote: »
    Can't do the 5 on 5 if Regency's top players don't participate.

I suggest we move it to mid-card level.

JTron/MSP John/Ivan/Roundhouse/Ricky

Vs

Knives/Aka Soz/Clockwise/Jaminis/CSUN JR

10 bucks a head. Do it.

LOL. I'm not interested. You can play in that team (regency's "mid-card level" instead of me besides you have no defined arcade where you supposedly belong. lol) I beat Robert most of the time. I go at it with Dorian, Wes and I beat BlackJuan too. The players that you just mentioned above struggle against Regency's top. Besides as it is being said there's no interest in playing against FFA arcade from my part and as have been implicitly demonstrated from the other guys' either. And even if regency's top wanted to play, I would not participate. I'm not interested. I highly dislike playing for money against unfriendly/obnoxious people and there are also other reasons why I don't want to play period but I won't go into detail. I played against FFA people already and I just like playing against people that I haven't play against before.
  • fanatiqfanatiq Pad and Money Match Legend Joined: Posts: 767
    I say no for now. I have no desire to drive over an hour and a half to play marvel. Im only going to support my boy Blackjuan and MM CSUN on January 8th since those matches were "ESTABLISHED."

If you bottle the BS in this post it might be a little bit more genuine. Why bring up the distance to ffa as if you weren't already going to be there. Since he's proposing a match where you will already be, the only viable excuses would be: Fear, due to lack of experience against spiral or lack of belief in your general ability to play marvel you are unwilling to accept the match. Lack of funds...no need to explain this one... Travel? Save that excuse for someone who doesn't play constantly online, isn't already traveling an hour and a half to a marvel event, and doesn't call out every scrub possible in money matches.
    We will see...if I win my match, sure ill play you. But as of now you aren't on my itinerary...

Given the rest of this post, why would you even mention itinerary? It's not like you have major things happening on some grand scale... Why don't you see if some of your regency friends will back you.
    it seems like you made another ass out of yourself by once again assuming...

You're so polite to point that out. You made one out of yourself by bringing up invalid excuses about distance and what not... gj
    People say I can't play well on pad. People tell me I can't get good in an area by myself.

Obama said it best "YES YOU CAN!"
    Fanatiq, real talk...I cant get more geniune than that.

If I were to play against knives, it damn sure wont be the same day...hence the driving back over there reason

Im preparing for CSUN...hence the, not on my intinerary reason

Im not trying to stay at FFA for more than a couple of hours (main events)...hence your comment on "happenings on a grand scale" (I have better things to do in my life than staying at an arcade until 2 or 3:00am)

Fear against a Spiral player??? Me Lifettime against Knives...RH 1-0 over knives in evo2k10 in losers semi's

Calling out scrubs??? Neo came at me with this rematch offer...I called NO one out.

Lack of funds??? Wow...you dont know me. You dont know where I graduated from or what I do for a living. Im a grown ass man, I have a career, a house, 2 BMWs...etc. Where do you FFA cats get your assumptions from???

Get your FACTS straight, then come at me correct.

I responded the way I responded because Knives came in this thread out of no where talking like he was the Last Action Hero. I dont respect that, I dont respect his falsified accusations, and I dont respect him stating things such as Regency/Regency's players failures etc...NO BS

• CSUN JRCSUN JR Joined: Posts: 218
    Lol I was called a scrub indirectly.
    "Are you ready for this shit? My dear brother"
  • dev1antdev1ant Hates QD PRN Joined: Posts: 530
    Macgyver..........
    "I've Killed 2 stones with one bird" - My Dad
    Drum & Bass for LIFE
    Macgyver...
  • RomfiniteRomfinite in the dark Joined: Posts: 1,208
    yo rh where did you graduate?
    yo rh where did you graduate?

Cal State University of Long Beach c/o 2007...good timing right before the recession hit.

• outbreakoutbreak Joined: Posts: 19
    RFC IS closed untill 5:30

RFC IS closed until 5:30
    a roach can live w/o it's head for nine days but you can't...
    hey round house u dont have to explain yo self to that nigga fanatiq fuck that nigga an fanatiq stay up out or shit dont ffa have a thread we not up in yall shit gettin on niggas heads
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"

Im not trying to stay at FFA for more than a couple of hours (main events)...hence your comment on "happenings on a grand scale" (I have better things to do in my life than staying at an arcade until 2 or 3:00am)
    Like online marvel for hours on end?
    Fear against a Spiral player??? Me Lifettime against Knives...RH 1-0 over knives in evo2k10 in losers semi's
    Since we all know that definitive records are determined by 2/3 right?
    Calling out scrubs??? Neo came at me with this rematch offer...I called NO one out.
    Definitely not worth my time, but if you click the lil find all posts by mvc2fiercekick button, it will show you how often you're asking for MM's at regency. hence the calling out scrubs comment.
    Lack of funds??? Wow...you dont know me. You dont know where I graduated from or what I do for a living. Im a grown ass man, I have a career, a house, 2 BMWs...etc. Where do you FFA cats get your assumptions from???
    I never said you had a lack of funds. I said that was one of the few viable reasons which would hold water. Stop being defensive. No one attacked your lifestyle, income, bmws or anything else you tie your self worth into.
    Get your FACTS straight, then come at me correct.
    I didn't get any FACT wrong... nor did I come at you disrespectfully... chill.
    I responded the way I responded because Knives came in this thread out of no where talking like he was the Last Action Hero. I dont respect that, I dont respect his falsified accusations, and I dont respect him stating things such as Regency/Regency's players failures etc...NO BS

I think you completely misinterpreted both posts. Knives did say he was misinformed due to miscommunication/ lack of communication. In the end, fear is the reason you declined. That fear is healthy and if duc challenged me to a MM right now, I'd have a decent amount of fear of losing. Upon training the fear would leave. I think had you not been so defensive you would have been a little less amicable. W/e marvel players...
    People say I can't play well on pad. People tell me I can't get good in an area by myself.

hey round house u dont have to explain yo self to that nigga fanatiq fuck that nigga an fanatiq stay up out or shit dont ffa have a thread we not up in yall shit gettin on niggas heads

Ey u wanna do a ft10 with me after the neo one?

• eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Im a grown ass man, I have a career, a house, 2 BMWs...etc
    And you are the best cold tagger on the planet!
    Green Karin.
    Like online marvel for hours on end?

I haven't played online marvel in a minute...check my login activity if you'd like to check. Another accusation...

Obviously...that 1-0 comment was a "Set" You thought evo2k10 ran on a 1/1 determination??? If you can't understand, RH over knives 2-1, RH 1-0 in a set.

Definitely not worth my time, but if you click the lil find all posts by mvc2fiercekick button, it will show you how often you're asking for MM's at regency. hence the calling out scrubs comment.

Again more dumbass accusations...I do friendly MM with Regency homies/friends. None of them are scrubs so indirectly you're saying Regency is full of scrubs. And you aren't even at Regency so you have no clue whats going on and just saying stuff. Obviously you dont know I MM Wes/blockable laser every week, MSP John, Dex/Ricky, RegRow, Ivan, etc...

We all knows what happens when you make assumptions...so please refrain from making anymore.

Damn. This thread just got real.

Riller than rill! (MILOCHRONITED)
    I haven't played online marvel in a minute...check my login activity if you'd like to check. Another accusation...
    Accusation? I know for a fact you used to play marvel online for hours on end....less than 6 months ago. I don't follow your life...calm down.

Obviously...that 1-0 comment was a "Set" You thought evo2k10 ran on a 1/1 determination??? If you can't understand, RH over knives 2-1, RH 1-0 in a set.
    dude seriously? reading comprehension please.... In so many words... "DEFINITIVE RECORDS ARE NOT DETERMINEDBY 2/3" so you feeling happy about beating knihes 2/1 means nothing. Beat him in a long set and then you can feel like you actually accomplished something. Jeez. I was very well aware about you beating him by 1 game in a 2/3 set. I was simply saying that that wasn't definitive. (said it twice hoping you would get it)
    Again more dumbass accusations...I do friendly MM with Regency homies/friends. None of them are scrubs so indirectly you're saying Regency is full of scrubs. And you aren't even at Regency so you have no clue whats going on and just saying stuff. Obviously you dont know I MM Wes/blockable laser every week, MSP John, Dex/Ricky, RegRow, Ivan, etc...

Scrub is subjective. I've been to regency several times. I don't have anything against the players there personally but I definitely think they're pretty scrubby. This is just my opinion, but most gamers fall into these two categories: Scrubs and Top players. Out of all of the people you mentioned, only one of them would likely be considered a top player so...BTW are you trying to use the words accusations and assumptions interchangably? I'm not making assumptions and I'm not really making any serious accusations. Seriously you are unnecessarily hostile.

No I don't want to play u I can't stand being around u I hate yo ass an u better get off my nigga round house head u bitch made ass nigga no more of this over the Internet shit I'll be there Jan 8 if u still think u hard see me trick
    CABLE "PUSHED TO FAR"
    No I don't want to play u I can't stand being around u I hate yo ass an u better get off my nigga round house head u bitch made ass nigga no more of this over the Internet shit I'll be there Jan 8 if u still think u hard see me trick

I'm not on round house head but if i was i would say whatever it is that i wanted to i dont know why u hate me but it dont matter cuz you dont mean anything to me if you dont know how to keep things marvel that are marvel dont say anything to me when you see me ill just collect the money that u donate to neo through my side bets u regency niggas just dont have normal reading comprehension this shouldnt have even gone this far whoever said i was hard

Lol I was called a scrub indirectly.

Don't worry. You're not alone. I'm a scrub too. FFA is full of them also. I think I had 20 or 40 win streak some random weekend I showed up. And (before you ask) no, I won't mm you.