MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

Comments

• ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,035
    Try to come earlier.
    Hella traffic from Irvine, man. If I leave at 6 or 6:30 I'll get to rfc at the same time :(
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Hella traffic from Irvine, man. If I leave at 6 or 6:30 I'll get to rfc at the same time :(

heya ytwojay, havent played you since the ffa ranbats last year. we're gonna have to get some casuals in at cal poly if you go and i decide to make it over there as well.
  • RobustRobust Joined: Posts: 2,925

what time you gonig my dude? I'm probably going again tonight, but after the basketball game :(

do they close at 10 today too?

gg rob, keep beasting. your thrax is serious
    gg shortterm, i told you that msp was too serious.

Regency has some serious ass comp. Hopefully i can head out more this week I'll be going tonight if it doesn't get too late <3
    game is the game
  • DeusDeus R U FKN SRS? Joined: Posts: 2,205
    who is thes robuhst?
    i believe in michael ross

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    heya ytwojay, havent played you since the ffa ranbats last year. we're gonna have to get some casuals in at cal poly if you go and i decide to make it over there as well.
    Sup man, I've seen you post but I can't put a face to the name. Be sure to say whats up if you see me again, I'll be at Cal Poly :D
    what time you gonig my dude? I'm probably going again tonight, but after the basketball game :(
    I'll probably be there around 7 or 7:30 <3
  • RickJamesRickJames Joined: Posts: 1,230
    It closes at 10 tonight. Fridays and saturdays it closes at midnight. I will be there till a bit past nine.

See you putos there.

Question: what is wrong with the small cab? I dont play on it. I'll tell them to fix it, but i need to know what you guys are having problems with. If its the stick, they usually cant fix it.
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    I cant make it today, maybe friday tho.

Potts: We gotta run it back. Maybe Ill start playin MS more, well see whats up. Also, theres a guy named dorien that plays there, hes good so watch out for him.

Robert: No idea. Ask luis when you see him or better yet, just have them run a test to check it out.
  • BlackHeartKingBlackHeartKing Retired t('.'t) Joined: Posts: 1,230
    question... what's going on at cal poly and when??
    People complain about how my Blackheart is always running away until I finally come to them...
    THEN they complain about how quickly their team dies! o_O
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    It closes at 10 tonight. Fridays and saturdays it closes at midnight. I will be there till a bit past nine.

See you putos there.

Question: what is wrong with the small cab? I dont play on it. I'll tell them to fix it, but i need to know what you guys are having problems with. If its the stick, they usually cant fix it.

at the beginning of every match 1p presses start on its own and causes a taunt for a free hit. Potter realized what was going on and let me get out of taunt, but that led to his demise. My Thrax is beastly.
    8tROOXi.png
    Dorean is antsy to play. He will be there today for anyone wanting to get beasted on.
  • nasirnasir Whup dat ass. Joined: Posts: 511 mod
    *this is pigadoken*

i'm going to be in the area this saturday and was wondering if anybody would be at rfc to play marvel. ideally, what time is nice for me to come through?
    Thanks to Quiche for the whupass avatar
    Tatsu: i trapped myself today http://tinyurl.com/mnprjp
    Tatsu: i was like wtf. who is that girl in the bottom left?? and i was like oh fuck
  • SanchezSanchez Needs More Powerbomb Joined: Posts: 3,156
    RFC Rob has the sickest CapCom on the west coast. Bar none.
    Passion and Gradualness.
  • ducvaderducvader Godfather of Marvel Joined: Posts: 334
    RFC Rob has the sickest CapCom on the west coast. Bar none.

:confused:
    :looney:

If you only knew.

Duc
    First and foremost, I would like to thank dander for showing me his ways in mvc2. Thanks man, I'm glad you could return the favor, since I taught you 3s. Together, we shall bring mexico to the forefront of fighting games. See you at el nexto torneo, whey.

Rob's capcom is the truth, btw.
    game is the game
    *this is pigadoken*

i'm going to be in the area this saturday and was wondering if anybody would be at rfc to play marvel. ideally, what time is nice for me to come through?

Weekends are random for mvc2 competition. I have some shit today, but I think I can make it later around 5. I gotta bounce at 8 though. I am sure if you post what time, people will come specifically to play you.

Haha, thanks for the commando props. Now I need to learn how to play storm and sentinel. I hear they are good characters and together they will make a good team...
    *this is pigadoken*

i'm just going to show up around 1-3 to play some marvel. if nobody comes through, it's all good.
    Tatsu: i was like wtf. who is that girl in the bottom left?? and i was like oh fuck
    Weekends are random for mvc2 competition. I have some shit today, but I think I can make it later around 5. I gotta bounce at 8 though. I am sure if you post what time, people will come specifically to play you.

Haha, thanks for the commando props. Now I need to learn how to play storm and sentinel. I hear they are good characters and together they will make a good team...

haha, you know your storm/sent is hot.

ggs again last night to dorean/clack/msp guy/strider guy/everyone else

=]
    game is the game
    *this is pigadoken*

i'm just going to show up around 1-3 to play some marvel. if nobody comes through, it's all good.
    1-3, bah.
    First and foremost, I would like to thank dander for showing me his ways in mvc2. Thanks man, I'm glad you could return the favor, since I taught you 3s. Together, we shall bring mexico to the forefront of fighting games. See you at el nexto torneo, whey.

Rob's capcom is the truth, btw.

for life.

why do you look like the dude in that UCRJesse's avatar?
    8tROOXi.png
    for life.

why do you look like the dude in that UCRJesse's avatar?

That's my cousin Pablito Fernandez Junior. He plays 3rd strike. He likes to hang out with the dips. He said you're his favorite 3s player.
    game is the game
    That's my cousin Pablito Fernandez Junior. He plays 3rd strike. He likes to hang out with the dips. He said you're his favorite 3s player.

omgz! he and I have so much in common!

I'm my favorite 3rd strike player too!

good games to all, and maybe next time I'll let you get a dhc in potter.
    8tROOXi.png
    *this is pigadoken*

I cleared up my work early and got there at like 1:30. It was an intense battle between me and the computer ... :confused: Where you at Pigadoken?

Thanks to Magnus for randomly showing up. Sorry I had to bounce, really wanted to get a few matches against you. That beam guard break with iron man is sick.
    -pig

sorry about that rick...i ended up going with friends to LA to get kbbq. =[
    going to regency today. Should be there from 3:30-6ish. Hope to see some of you gatos there.
    game is the game
    going to regency today. Should be there from 3:30-6ish. Hope to see some of you goyangees there.
  • Blockable LaserBlockable Laser Big Windup Joined: Posts: 249
    rob go tonight, i'll be there at like 5
    rob go tonight, i'll be there at like 5

Be there at 5.

GG's guys.

Clock will be there again wednesday practicing for this big match. I dont think I can make it out the rest of the week. Chances don't look too good.
    I'll stop by today for a little bit around 3-4?
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    I'll be there today to help anyone pratice for dat cal poly tournament, probably around 6/7p.

Get at me..
    GOOD mother fucking SHIT Clock for beasting that MM.

Now you can afford to buy me a pizza. or two.
    8tROOXi.png
    Just got back. Will try to make it out.. hopefully its not me versus computer.

Please say one of you guys recorded Clock's MM...
    Just got back. Will try to make it out.. hopefully its not me versus computer.

Please say one of you guys recorded Clock's MM...
    Yeah, it got recorded.
  • Clockw0rkClockw0rk ~!~!~! Joined: Posts: 607
    prolly gonna go thurs

pino's on me

Clockw0rk
    prolly gonna go thurs

pino's on me

Clockw0rk

BAAAAALLIN'

Let me know what time. I will be there wednesday also .. training to beat Clock on Thursday.
    prolly gonna go thurs

pino's on me

Clockw0rk
    Excellent.
  • Blockable LaserBlockable Laser Big Windup Joined: Posts: 249
    prolly gonna go thurs

pino's on me

Clockw0rk

Can I substitute Pino's for 2 pieces of fried chicken?:rolleyes:
  • Clockw0rkClockw0rk ~!~!~! Joined: Posts: 607
  • BlackHeartKingBlackHeartKing Retired t('.'t) Joined: Posts: 1,230
    congradulations to clock *nods*...can I have some pino's too?? hehe j/k...unless you were gonna say yes =D
    People complain about how my Blackheart is always running away until I finally come to them...
    THEN they complain about how quickly their team dies! o_O
  • NAMMMMMMNAMMMMMM cantcounterpaulfrank Joined: Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    prolly gonna go thurs

pino's on me

Clockw0rk

lol.. i dont even like marvel, but i may come just for this.

<3
    b a NAM a 827 (8:56:19 PM): =\
    b adm on key7 62 (8:56:33 PM): =/
    b a NAM a 827 (8:56:43 PM): =\
    b adm on key7 62 (8:56:52 PM): =/
    b a NAM a 827 (8:57:09 PM): 8========D

MGO: hadoooken/Hello Kitty
    GGPO: namco827
    Will be there today if anyone wants to play.