*bAKERSFIELd*

Comments

• Magic213Magic213 Peru champ!!! Joined: Posts: 1,789
    I only play cod. I play that game for like 6 hours everyday.
    Neo: "I've only played this game for 2 years and YOU'VE BEEN PLAYIN FOR 10?!?"
    Jwong: "You're a fuckin punk ass pussy, i'll money match you anyday, any amount"
  • The DarknessThe Darkness HOLLYWOOD CHAMP Joined: Posts: 491
    I only play cod. I play that game for like 6 hours everyday.

Don't forget marvel I seen u playing that shit online sometimes.........The lag on Marvel is the best.... Hey NEO I could make it on sunday anytime and saturday after 7pm because some of us got to work.......
    "The Darkness is the life of the party even if he is not there."
    Yeah that's different then dc believe me way different
    Jwong: "You're a fuckin punk ass pussy, i'll money match you anyday, any amount"
    Yeah that's different then dc believe me way different

Hey watch this video and tell me if it's gonna happen March 27h
    Happy B-DAY Abe
  • TRUTRU Bodied By Tru XBOX Gamertag Truaj79 Joined: Posts: 1,602
    Happy B-Day potato. Ill be takin ur 20 on the weekend after I destroy ur rufus.....
    What the best night for everybody, fri night or Sunday? ???
  • VAD3RVAD3R The Dormammu, Dr Doom Trap Niggas Joined: Posts: 391
    One a land far,far,away it was said that magneto had a secret base that he experimented with the metal elements to create the most destructive robotic metal know to man. He called this robotic thing "Sentinel" but was nicknamed Neo and it was created on February 25,1987...tat it would destroy many teams in the marvel world except a villian called vader lol jk.....Happy Birthday Neo
    Dormammu Is A Beassttttt:)

Xbox 360 Gamertag: FR3SH AZIMIZ81
  • JCannonJCannon F.A.M.E. Joined: Posts: 262
    Happy B day Neo.Also,Im done wit marvel and i retired good times overall gentlemen.
    Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters
  • nakatominakatomi Longdickey! Joined: Posts: 835
    Happy Birthday Abe
    Its going dwn right now. Not too late to come thru. Mm all around and main even neo vs tru 20.00 sf4. Marvel/sf4. Let's go go go!!!
  • onyxmp3onyxmp3 Irish Joined: Posts: 244
    i just want to say thank you aj for hosting. had fun for the time i was there. happy b day to abe. nice work aj on the mm against abe.good shit. first was 7-3 and then 7-6 i think. good shit. eddie....your thrax needs some work. i was handing you your ass and i was playing combo. i suck right? you need cable dawg. :P j/k i had fun. i wish i had time to mm aj. rog vs sagat
    DOWN AND ONE!!!!!!
    The Irish bitch was there mm on marvel then trax vs combot ft3 for 5
  • DisGuileKillYaDisGuileKillYa I'll be right back. Joined: Posts: 604
    We try to play like a team. It's hard when you have all chiefs tho. Know what I mean? We somewhat elected a captain, but nothing too official.
    Money, Power, Respect, Leadership, Street Knowledge and Wisdom.
    I Usually Kill For Money...But Since Your My Friend, I'll Kill You For Free...
  • MixerMixer Triple A III Joined: Posts: 189
    The Irish bitch was there mm on marvel then trax vs combot ft3 for 5

I'll mm your thrax with my combo
    Marvel 3!!! :rock:

NOVA, TASKMASTER, SPENCER

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • Noony187Noony187 Joined: Posts: 139
    Hey mixer, when r we gonna have that MM...imma be at 3d later if u want to stop buy
    GRAB K.I.N.G.
    Ok my trax vs ur combo for 5
    anyone else
  • bender316bender316 team SMD Joined: Posts: 25
    Ok my trax vs ur combo for 5
    anyone else

my vegeta vs ur trax
    Bender " Nick tell me a story "
    Nick " fuck u"
    Bender " ooo, thats my favorite "
    Sounds good
  • MixerMixer Triple A III Joined: Posts: 189
    Hey mixer, when r we gonna have that MM...imma be at 3d later if u want to stop buy

Sorry Daryl. I read the thread after I went to 3d yesterday plus I didn't have any cash. But next time
    Marvel 3!!! :rock:

NOVA, TASKMASTER, SPENCER

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • JCannonJCannon F.A.M.E. Joined: Posts: 262
    If anybody is interested I'm selling my arcade box for 60 bucks.Its in perfect condition,pexi glass on it,and cap under.Pm if anybody wants to buy it.
    Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters
  • shaktazukishaktazuki Heel-ground tortillas for sale! Joined: Posts: 538
    Anyone else notice that their "phat" PS3 is now a very expensive brick?
  • Big3DBig3D Manbirthing...!? Joined: Posts: 924
    Well apparently I unsubscribed to the baki thread... But I'm back bitches
    My You tube channel, Bakersfield Street Fighter IV matches uploaded all the time
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Biginitiald

Jesse's Steve Fox = Free!
    Hey so idk what the fuck is going on with tht fagot ass bakersfieldddr.com website but everytime i try n go to it, it say error 501. Another question sense joe hasnt accepted my challenge doesnt that mean i take his spot and i can challenge teasa.
    GRAB K.I.N.G.
    Hey so idk what the fuck is going on with tht fagot ass bakersfieldddr.com website but everytime i try n go to it, it say error 501. Another question sense joe hasnt accepted my challenge doesnt that mean i take his spot and i can challenge teasa.

well since the website is down you cant really say that, if you challenge him one of the mods gotta be there to watch it, so if you do it on wednesday then its cool cause one of the mods will be there
    and i think the server went down which is why i havent seen matt online lately
    My You tube channel, Bakersfield Street Fighter IV matches uploaded all the time

Well i Posted after i beat you for your spot that day. But tberes noway to get ahold of joe cause i dont even think hes signed on that dumbass website
    GRAB K.I.N.G.
  • DisGuileKillYaDisGuileKillYa I'll be right back. Joined: Posts: 604

What?
    Money, Power, Respect, Leadership, Street Knowledge and Wisdom.
    I Usually Kill For Money...But Since Your My Friend, I'll Kill You For Free...
    Anyone selling an xbox for cheap let me know
    Well i Posted after i beat you for your spot that day. But tberes noway to get ahold of joe cause i dont even think hes signed on that dumbass website

yeah his name is digital bluntz
    and anyway we are trying to do more to bring people in and possibly more competition than your asses are doing
    sorry that dumbass website is ran off of his own personal server at his house... shit happens and it goes down sometimes, so dont talk shit.

What?

its a site ran by my friend, it started out as a ddr forum but its expanding to a local gaming forum, i am holding a ladder session for all the fighting games (besides MVC2) on the site just to keep up competition and some business for the michaels, more business = better games

Neo tossed rudy I to losers on mvc2 tourney.....lol.....later the mm starts. ....easy money for abe.
    Neo put roam in loser
    Abe won the tournament good shit neo
    Neo tossed rudy I to losers on mvc2 tourney.....lol.....later the mm starts. ....easy money for abe.

He did it with msp..... his 3rd best team....

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Fraayyy indeed. Nxt stop my mm with jewelman @ evo. "Too easy"
    Shut the fuck up dustin, get off of matts nuts already.
    GRAB K.I.N.G.
  • metrock1metrock1 Can't Wait Joined: Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Heard Abe took it 15-5
    Shot Match Rules:
    Winner of the set: What ever is agreed upon
    OCV: One shot automatically per round in a set
    Perfect: Two shots per round in a set
    15-5 Abe.....free money. Plus mm's winnings. And won the tournament. ...... And a free tix to Florida. Holy shit!!
    And I'm called out that guey jewelman for 100.00.
    Gonna be a good yr at evo.
    15-5 Abe.....free money. Plus mm's winnings. And won the tournament. ...... And a free tix to Florida. Holy shit!!
    And I'm called out that guey jewelman for 100.00.
    Gonna be a good yr at evo.

Never gonna happen. He'll duck you every step of the way. But why wait till EVO?

FT7 Honda/Boxer vs. Sagat/Ryu

I like me over TRU for $20... any takers?
    I got 5 on tru vs u tony? Thats all he is worth......:razz: