*bAKERSFIELd*

Comments

• FlyingGuyFlyingGuy Joined: Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so ya... when im not working 80 hours a week, i actually get time to post. anyways when are we gunna play. hell, ill be by tonight..... ill send out some texts and see whats up.

"rattle rattle thunda crattle BOOM BOOM BOOM---- DONT WORRY JUGGERNAUTS HERE!"
  • metrock1metrock1 Can't Wait Joined: Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thanks to the Pasadena mapquest, Illan jr Cl0ck jr and Ant for coming down yesterday, it was fun as always. Sorry for the lack of support I cant help others even when they say they are already coming :confused: . I think Im at ,y limit again. Ant hows the stick??? I should have another one ready soon in a week maybe.
    Shot Match Rules:
    Winner of the set: What ever is agreed upon
    OCV: One shot automatically per round in a set
    Perfect: Two shots per round in a set
  • Mr PasadenaMr Pasadena Joined: Posts: 696
    Thanks to the Pasadena mapquest, Illan jr Cl0ck jr and Ant for coming down yesterday, it was fun as always. Sorry for the lack of support I cant help others even when they say they are already coming :confused: . I think Im at ,y limit again. Ant hows the stick??? I should have another one ready soon in a week maybe.

You feel like bashing your head into the wall again? :rofl:
    Ignignokt: You and your third dimension.
    Frylock: What about it?
    Ignignokt: Oh, nothing, it's cute. We have five. [pause]
    Err: Thousand.
    Ignignokt: Yes, five thousand. Err: Don't question it.
    This thread is slowly dying guys........................ what's going on in Bakersfield? :confused:
    This thread is slowly dying guys........................ what's going on in Bakersfield? :confused:

Ive been working on sticks slowly since you guys came down.
    Shot Match Rules:

A.) ive been working TOOOOO much!
    B.) ive been dealing with my car, (ya...it JUST went into the shop)
    C.) jason never calls me like he used to:annoy: :annoy: :annoy: hahaha

but ya.... other than that ive been WANTING to play, but these 20+ hour days take its toll. i know, blah blah blah...anyway, i think im scheduled tonight at the hospital, but if enough people wanna play, ill call in or out...whatever.

"you know damn well the last time i went to Jugg-rasic park to get he haircut by a velociraptor i ended up with a tat on my nuts and prince albert and a tatoo across my chess that says "long dick willy"
    Notice how my motherfuckin' wheelchair doesn't have a scratch on it, you know why, cause this motherfucker is custom made by the Juggernaut, and I need to save his life.
    good thing i got on these steel toe house shoes
    Beast, did you know that Juggy got a new music video called, Police Can't Fuck with the Juggernaut? It's kind of tight, ya know?
    ya i know... i was tryin to work out and beat mah dick at the same time, but the shit wasnt happenin... messed around and came in my ass.

btw.... good games tonight.... even the people that SHOULDNT have played.:wink:
    i got most of it on video, just gotta find a way to separate the matches into individual files, so its not just one massive 2gb file. then ill post em online somewhere, and let everyone know. nice work on that arcade machine tonight guys! A +
    ya i know... i was tryin to work out and beat mah dick at the same time, but the shit wasnt happenin... messed around and came in my ass.

I wouldn't know cause I can't feel anything from the waist down, Bitch.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Just to bring everyone upto speed on that sweet marvel cab, It's up and running!! $490 on auction + $60 to a friend to go pick it up +$80 on sticks and buttons +$20 power supply +$20 misc = one sweet deal for a working mvc2 showcase cab. It'll reside here in my garage next to Dustin's - aka (Big3d) aka (whiteboy) - beatmania machine core remix. I'll try and have casual play as often as possible during late afternoons 5pm-9pm whenever I get the chance, mostly on weekends, and I'll still be going to Jasons aka (The Dojo) as much as possible to get some edjumacation. Anyone interested in coming over tomorrow (SAT) night lemme know.......... I'm near the intersection of Ming and H st. about 5 mins from high voltage.
    $490 on auction + $60 to a friend to go pick it up +$80 on sticks and buttons +$20 power supply +$20 misc

.....the look on jasons face when he realized that, for the first time, someone OUT DID him:

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but for real..... thats good stuff. if enough people wanna head over, then im in.
    1500 for a jap cab+mvc2
    75 worth of parts
    60 gas to pick it up.
    Custom built DC stand that gets abused daily, Cant price this thing cuz I forgot how much I put into it.
    Another Jap cab with a DC in it 400.
    Plus all the money Ive blown on this game for miscellaneous shit.

Who was outdid son? It seems like you forgot about my ancient marvel cab thats in storage son.
    Shot Match Rules:
    plus the setup u had in yur civic.... that was crazy.

but im just messin, makes me wonder though, if u had no other obligations, what kinda setup u would be runnin....

JASONS ARCADE----all u can play MvC2 buffett!!!!!!!!

EDIT---btw, u killed the joke:shake:
    plus the setup u had in yur civic.... that was crazy.

but im just messin, makes me wonder though, if u had no other obligations, what kinda setup u would be runnin....

JASONS ARCADE----all u can play MvC2 buffett!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS bout that DESEART HEAT BABY.
    Seriously if I didnt have obligiations I prolly would have an arcade of all MVC2 and a buffet at the same time while my bed was inbetween the buffet and the cabs :pray::pray::pray:

EDIT---btw, u killed the joke:shake:

havnt u seen my AV
    Shot Match Rules:
    Oh wait u said a mvc2 buffet, well fuck it. A buffet and mvc2 would be good also.
    Shot Match Rules:
    Oh wait u said a mvc2 buffet, well fuck it. A buffet and mvc2 would be good also.

ya.... although marvel and a buffet would be interesting, best of both worlds.

and yur av cracks me up every time i see it, and whenever i see a bus on the street, guess who im lookin for in the back!:rofl:
    ya.... although marvel and a buffet would be interesting, best of both worlds.

and yur av cracks me up every time i see it, and whenever i see a bus on the street, guess who im lookin for in the back!:rofl:

Bitches to the back!!! :l::l::l::l::l::l::l::l::bluu: :bluu: :bluu:
    Shot Match Rules:
    The cab is in my garage now so anyone interested in heading by today can stop by, just lemme know on here first. I'll go over to high voltage around 6pm and anyone can meet me there at the marvel machine to get directions.
    The cab is in my garage now so anyone interested in heading by today can stop by, just lemme know on here first. I'll go over to high voltage around 6pm and anyone can meet me there at the marvel machine to get directions.
    just drive to the white ghetto, I mean not the 08
    Shot Match Rules:
    heres the first vid that i was able to seperate from the massive 2gb single file of our play the other day. i dunno what to do about the quality...sorry.

oh, and this is me beating jason... interesting that this is the first match i post, huh?:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

BAKO MATCH

ill be workin on the rest tomorrow and the next day
    Whats up with the other vids dawg????? God i was a lil fucked up last night. When did u guys bounce? And has anyone heard from Irish Im worried bout that fool.
    Shot Match Rules:
    All the good players went to jason's last night apparently. I shoulda went over there too. Dustin picked up some guys he knew from high voltage but it was a peanut gallery of losses to my santhrax. They asked me "have you ever gone to Jason's house?" but they've never been, I guess the Terminal's reputation preceeds itself. Your famous dawg. What are you guys doing next weekend?
    Whats up with the other vids dawg????? God i was a lil fucked up last night. When did u guys bounce? And has anyone heard from Irish Im worried bout that fool.

man you suck. let's mm.

Welcome to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous! That's right, bitches, this my crib. Oh man, look at all this money. Hell Yea, selling them hos is easy as hell.

Nigga I don't sell hos, I sell candy. Can't you see my fuckin outfit?
    man you suck. let's mm.

In Mikes terms that would mean lets MAN MILK :looney: He almost cost us the pizza delivery with that line and I wouldnt doubt it if there was man milk on hte pizza when it arrived :annoy:
    Shot Match Rules:
    In Mikes terms that would mean lets MAN MILK :looney: He almost cost us the pizza delivery with that line and I wouldnt doubt it if there was man milk on hte pizza when it arrived :annoy:

your favorite topping dawg....................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    your favorite topping dawg....................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember when you were reading me your diary you told me and i quote "I lust for man milk daily" end quote. Come on dawg :wink:
    Shot Match Rules:
    I remember when you were reading me your diary you told me and i quote "I lust for man milk daily" end quote. Come on dawg :wink:

you're real funny dawg. man, your av makes me crack up everytime i see it. you brainwashed me w/ the dee jay/deep image. when i was at ffa friday, i was playing mvc2 next to the AE head to head cab, and the guy playin lost to cpu (dee jay). so i was thinking, hey, that guy lost to deep. :rofl:
  • The DarknessThe Darkness HOLLYWOOD CHAMP Joined: Posts: 491
    Thats some funny shit Mr. Pasedena that you watched me kicked someones ass at FFA.
    Marvel at Bus's toinght but, the Bus is not answering the phone so dawg hit me up when everyou get this. :lovin:
    "The Darkness is the life of the party even if he is not there."
    Thats some funny shit Mr. Pasedena that you watched me kicked someones ass at FFA.
    Marvel at Bus's toinght but, the Bus is not answering the phone so dawg hit me up when everyou get this. :lovin:

Make that money! :smokin:
    damn...they should draw a chalk outline around this thread... cause its DEAD LIKE A MUTHA!!!!!!:lame:

strider mike hit me up to play tonight but i gotta work at the hospital tonight...however, if enough people wanna play, i could be convinced to call out. although mike suggested i :d: :df: :r: :uf: :2p: my boss

i dunno....who wants to play?
    damn...they should draw a chalk outline around this thread... cause its DEAD LIKE A MUTHA!!!!!!:lame:

strider mike hit me up to play tonight but i gotta work at the hospital tonight...however, if enough people wanna play, i could be convinced to call out. although mike suggested i :d: :df: :r: :uf: :2p: my boss

i dunno....who wants to play?

i do, but i sure don't live close anymore............. :tdown:
    good games guys.... i was able to take out a bit of frustration, and thats always nice.
    i recorded some more matches and ill get to working on em when im not at workin either of my jobs.....so we'll see.

oh and jason, i forgot to tell u before u went to sleep, that i should have the speakers tomorrow before she goes to work, either way ill text u
    good games guys.... i was able to take out a bit of frustration, and thats always nice.
    i recorded some more matches and ill get to working on em when im not at workin either of my jobs.....so we'll see.

oh and jason, i forgot to tell u before u went to sleep, that i should have the speakers tomorrow before she goes to work, either way ill text u

Sorry guys for the short stay, I was feeling sick all day. Ive had a massive headache and been feeling dizzy, still do to.
    Shot Match Rules:
    ya dawg... u kinda looked like ass. u said u had a headache but i figured u was kinda sick too. nice work on yur new cabinet too....u should put a little 3-pointed star on the front cause it weighs as much as a Benz!!!!!

either way....no games tonight for me. got paid from both jobs today so im doin the whole "dinner and a movie" thing:rock: :rock:

but ...wait no, i work sat. so maybe sunday. i might swing by 3d today see if anyones playin, but i gotta run to circuit city and check out this BAD motorized touchscreen EVERYTHING player for my car, cause u gotta stay fly:looney: :looney: :looney:

just got off work? PLAY MARVEL!
    just got paid? PLAY MARVEL!
    just got done playin marvel? PLAY MARVEL!
    :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
    Sorry guys for the short stay, I was feeling sick all day. Ive had a massive headache and been feeling dizzy, still do to.

I bet you were faking so you wouldn't get ran over baby bako's finest.............
    I bet you were faking so you wouldn't get ran over baby bako's finest.............

he got ran over anyway:hcf: :2k: haha. videos to come!
    he got ran over anyway:hcf: :2k: haha. videos to come!

i got whooped by :lk::lk:
    Shot Match Rules:
    i got whooped by :lk::lk:

actually it was Blackhearts :d: :lk: :lk: +commando xx :qcb: :hp: xx:qcf: :2k: