Not another Gay thread... version 2.0.5

Comments

• MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Apparently the booty clapper.
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly why is SRK so ugly???/// it won't be SRK without the forums. RIP.
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,100
    edited March 2014
    Someone came up to me at work and said "hey are you hardstud88 on scruff"

So I download an app called "scruff"

What.

The.

FUCKKKKKKKK
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,732 mod
    Im too scared to even look that up.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,100
    Its a gay mans app for "bears" and "cubs"

Evidently somebody cropped out my head and you can see my beard and tattooed chest.

Whatever.

I've had people claim to have seen me naked all over the internet and it turned out to be someone taking my face pics and putting them with their nude images. I dont like strangers looking at me like that.
  • booty clapperbooty clapper Grrrrrr Joined: Posts: 1,726
    525689_10151462424585760_297803797_n.jpg

Cute boys pls! Oh onch, I want to slap you with my dick until birdies flap around your head! =D
    #SNKPlaymore & #Alpha2 on efnet
  • booty clapperbooty clapper Grrrrrr Joined: Posts: 1,726
    Bgh16FaCEAA-lc8.jpg

usuke devil so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    #SNKPlaymore & #Alpha2 on efnet
  • LemresLemres The Two G.O.A.T Joined: Posts: 1,600
    So I have a bit of a dilemma. I was friends with this guy for 3 years in high school. We never really hung out outside of school, but we do get along in our own way. We joke around and make fun of each other alot but it's all in good fun. Where it gets complicated is at the part where I began to like him. I'm not really sure if he's gay or not, but I think he gave me very strong hints of flirting that he would only do to me. For example, he loves to look at me whenever he can and for long periods of time too. And anytime I catch him staring, he either looks away quick or tries to make me laugh. When we were on the soccer team together, he said sometimes how he liked being in the position behind because he liked the "view". I swear he's an idiot lol. I don't remember much after graduation but I swear it was strong. The only reason why I didn't pursue him was:
    1. I wasn't ready to come out yet. I went to a Christian high school, so you know...
    2. He was kinda "homophobic". I put quotes because he only was around his friends and he would try his hardest to be as vocal as they were about it. I could tell he was just saving face. And even then, the loudest ones are the ones with internalized homophobia. However his friends aren't really gay tho. They were just ignorant idiots.

But anyway, 10 months have passed after graduation and I recently talked to him the other day over text. We again had our usual sarcastic, make fun of each other thing, but that was it. So i plan to actually have a normal conversation with him tomorrow asking him how he is and stuff although I'm not good at that. I feel like I'll run out of these to say/ask fast. He also kinda tends to send one-worded responses as well. Sorry but the real dilemma is that I really want to go out with this guy. But I just can't bring myself to tell him that I'm gay let alone tell him that I like him. I honestly haven't told anybody. I'm just scared of doing so. But what I do know is that I'll be the one who needs to make the first move and try. Even though he flirted with me alot, he would tend to get very shy around me as well. If anything were to happen, I'd have to be the one to act. He's sensitive, defensive, and shy: all similar traits that I share so I understand what he's going through (if my gut is right about all this). So what would be the best approach to this? I don't want to sound desperate, but I don't wanna be missing out on a relationship that could last forever... Fuck love lol.
  • Lion_JakLion_Jak Joined: Posts: 1,207
    Worst case scenario is that he doesn't like you like that at all. It happens it's a crush and I'm sorry that you might get devestated. Best case scenario you two start dating or have a fun or kiss or whatever. Who knows? Just shoot for it and see. Maybe wait for the perfect opportunity...

I'm glad this thread just popped up. I met a guy on St. Patty's day and he came over to our (my roommates) Irish dinner. My roomies were at school and my one roommate told me to tell her if he were coming over. I brought him over and we talked a lot and I forgot to tell her and she later gave me shit about it but during dinner they got along really well. So I think I got my best friends approval on him. Anyway he was over (I have to sleep in the living room lol) and we were just chilling on the bed and talking and trying to get to know each other. Learning as much as we could. I showed him my tumblr... Lots of guys lol and random shit. And he showed me his tumblr. He then saw pictures of me on tumblr which are slightly nsfw but whatever. And he said he's impressed with my body. So he felt my arms which are veiny and he was wearing this beanie and I wanted to see what his hair looked like lol. So I took it off and he said slightly receding hairline an I said that's fine I have the same problem. Then I put the beanie back on his face and covered his eyes then I kissed him. It was too romantic and I couldn't help it lol. So uhh he stayed over the night. Eventually we got to the point where we giving each other bj's in the living room. Then my roommate walked in on us. Luckily we hurried and put on clothes slightly. She played it cool and just walked to her room. So uhh yea. We had dinner/watched movies/ drank a lot. He stayed the night. We cuddled, fucked and cuddled more. Now I'm waiting for it to be Saturday so I can see him again and we'll be playing games so I can dominate him like the other night. I also actually really like him lol.
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,064
    The gayest part of that story was the sharing of tumblrs.

But aside from that I'm jealous. Too much romantic anime and manga has left me feeling way too affectionate and I have no one to snuggle with. I could always find a random bitch but, it's not the same.
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,607
    The gayest part of that story was the sharing of tumblrs.

But aside from that I'm jealous. Too much romantic anime and manga has left me feeling way too affectionate and I have no one to snuggle with. I could always find a random bitch but, it's not the same.
    I'm kinda jealous too, but I'm also happy for you. However, I will say romantic anime and manga gave me the wrong idea about romance and messed me up.

Not that it's a bad thing, but my friend's really into LGBT stuff. Again it's not bad, but when we were all in the library yesterday it was just a spree of from Pride parade videos, A-List Dallas/NY clips, LGBT films (which were actually appealing for me to watch), and other stuff...and some reason it irritated me. However, I will say it's because he's able to be open about his sexuality while I cannot, and I don't wear mine on my sleeve (unintentionally - I try not to). Aside from that, we did watch some fight scenes from action movies, so I guess it was fair.

Then there was hanging out with my straight guy friends and how they felt they needed more girls in our group (about four to match with us four guys - one has a girlfriend, I'm gay, and the other two are single), because it gets boring after hanging out together with no woman, which I don't understand actually. One will be texting his girlfriend, the other two will be talking to the other girls, and I'll probably be stuck with some other girl (though apparently women flock to me due to my height and the gentle ascept). So in other words, we won't need another gay guy in the group...

...Which brings up the fact that they said that I don't attract men because of my height (I'm pretty sure it's because of my shit personality).

"Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • SoftShocksSoftShocks Joined: Posts: 83
    Hello all, its been awhile since i have posted on here.
    Lately i have been debating on taking hormones...

• Mangy_CatMangy_Cat Joined: Posts: 602
    I find Dafeetlee kinda cute. I like the way he dresses.
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
    Mangy_Cat wrote: »
    I find Dafeetlee kinda cute. I like the way he dresses.

I find Elite (a Tekken player) cute.

I'm surprised someone dug up this thread.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • ZuluZulu Mighty Mighty Joined: Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn I totally forgot about this thread. Memories.
    All seeing. All knowing. All that.
    hey girls heyyy
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly why is SRK so ugly???/// it won't be SRK without the forums. RIP.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    Bumpin' a 9 year old thread. Good job!!!
  • UglylittlebirdyUglylittlebirdy idiot. Joined: Posts: 441
    I'm tryna quit smoking.
    What kind of vaporizer should I get?
    SFV: M. Bison/Alex/Necalli
    SF4: Akuma/M. Bison/Fei Long
    3S: Oro/Akuma/Alex
    Hey ladiessss
  • ZuluZulu Mighty Mighty Joined: Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm tryna quit smoking.
    What kind of vaporizer should I get?

Weed.
    All seeing. All knowing. All that.
  • DrumlinerJoeDrumlinerJoe Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Finally met Green Trench Coat in person. Only took like 14 years to do it.
    Hey how was everyone been?
  • Mangy_CatMangy_Cat Joined: Posts: 602
    SoftShocks wrote: »
    if you don't mind me asking, did you ever go and start hormones?
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    Wtf where did they dig up DrumlinerJoe from? Hella old name coming through.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    Mangy_Cat wrote: »
    SoftShocks wrote: »
    if you don't mind me asking, did you ever go and start hormones?

I chose not to, i still crossdress though
  • YunaYuna SRK'S Social Justice Cleric Joined: Posts: 7,592
    As long as we're checking in after ages and ages, I started transitioning about 21 months ago and I got some big-ass titties. Come and get me, ladies.
    "You can go ahead and cry about SJWs at this point if you like (I know some of you will), but it's not that I'm against boobs and asses and vaginas and cocks and all that. Love 'em! Genitals? Brilliant. Love lookin' at human genitalia. I love to watch genitals just poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it..."
    --Jim Sterling
    Yuna wrote: »
    As long as we're checking in after ages and ages, I started transitioning about 21 months ago and I got some big-ass titties. Come and get me, ladies.

I'm jealous
  • The Green Trench CoatThe Green Trench Coat Srk's Original Gay Bear Joined: Posts: 1,847
    Hey handsome fuckers.. ltns. They're finally shutting us down. Guess we'll always have the memories.
    The GTC:
    "Gay as a picnic basket. I wish some smarter than average bears would eat me."
  • AzagtothAzagtoth weight of the world Joined: Posts: 1,749
    edited January 9
    I haven't posted on here in aaaaaaaages and now it's all about to go down.

Man, so many memories. :(
    SRK's Chubby Chaser
    KOFXIII: King, EX Iori, Mr. Karate
    VF5FS: Kage, Taka
    TTT2: Bob/Kuma
    2018 is starting off dark.
    I'm gonna fucking cry. I'm seriously gonna fucking cry. This thread was a huge part of my life. If I hadn't met iwst99 through here, I'd be so much more insecure of a person. He vanished of all the social media I had him on, so here goes my last chance of internet-reconnecting.

iwst99 iwst99 iwst99 iwst99

amir amir amir amir amir amir

Green Trench Coat!! Drumliner Joe! Azag!! BlodiaVulcan!!

Even the annoying ones like Zulu and yah b*tch yah! I'm gonna miss y'all hoes.

I still remember when GTC was sending people digital cameras and he was the only reason I had a camera in my teenage years. I'm pretty sure that was him. Thanks man.

Are you guys on twitter or tumblr?

Damn. This is really killing me in the nostalgia feels. al;sdkjfal;skdfjal;sdkf
    Man do y'all remember all the awkward questions that straight dudes would post in here? Glorious. This is so sad. This is gaming history going away.
    Shibuya wrote: »
    i always wonder....what do gay guys like about men....do they like the muscles or the face or the.....dick...
    Also....do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass or do you do it cause ur lover likes it (not 1 girl i did in the ass said they enjoyed it just did it cause i wanted it)

i'm just gonna quote some hilarious finds in this thread.

.Free. wrote: »
    when you give your boyfriend or guy a bj after a long day does his dick smell real bad and u gag? just curious how my GF feels after a long day and my balls have been sweaty.
    .Free. wrote: »
    have u seen so many dicks to know that. The fatter your fingers are the bigger dick u have and if u have skinny fingers the smaller your dick is. I heard that penis length is based on finger width.

SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    do gay people ever fuck in gay bar/club restroom ? like you know..if you find someone attractive, hit the restroom and get busy. just wondering..NO HOMO

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

NO HOMO

System wrote: »
    IS it true that it's not gay if your balls don't touch?
    The_Beast wrote: »
    Heh...so an odd question for you all.

When you get fucked in the ass, do you have bad gas and perhaps the shits afterwards?

I ask because when I have fucked women in the ass, sometimes afterwards when they run off to the bathroom, I hear flatulence that I don't normally hear after plain vanilla sex.

asd;lfkjsadfl;kjbilsjblijsfd lollllll this is gold
    DaemoN_ wrote: »
    Yo do gay guys wear their watches on their left or right wrist?, had this debate with a friend today.

STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE SO WEIRD LOL

What is it with those really manly lesbian couples with mullets? How can they be attracted to each other? Would it not make more sense for one manly lesbian to be attracted to a non-manly lesbian? Doesn't the butchness cancel itself out?

Hopefully my questions make sense.
    No one answered my stupid question on the previous page!

pablo plz

laskjf;alskdfjasdf lol I know dis guy IRL

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mechanica wrote: »
    What is it with those really manly lesbian couples with mullets? How can they be attracted to each other? Would it not make more sense for one manly lesbian to be attracted to a non-manly lesbian? Doesn't the butchness cancel itself out?

Hopefully my questions make sense.
    No one answered my stupid question on the previous page!

pablo plz

laskjf;alskdfjasdf lol I know dis guy IRL

I love you too MECHANICA

Sext me some time, come to one of my sessions plz we need you.

• fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    damn elias and pablo posting in the gay thread
    brings a tear to my eye
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file