Not another Gay thread... version 2.0.5

1362363364365366368»

Comments

• MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mechanica wrote: »
    What is it with those really manly lesbian couples with mullets? How can they be attracted to each other? Would it not make more sense for one manly lesbian to be attracted to a non-manly lesbian? Doesn't the butchness cancel itself out?

Hopefully my questions make sense.
    No one answered my stupid question on the previous page!

pablo plz

laskjf;alskdfjasdf lol I know dis guy IRL

I love you too MECHANICA

Sext me some time, come to one of my sessions plz we need you.

Hit me up dawg I love you too!! <3 My number is the same, you still got it? 876?
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly why is SRK so ugly???/// it won't be SRK without the forums. RIP.
    edited January 9
    oops double post and i can't figure out how to delete
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly why is SRK so ugly???/// it won't be SRK without the forums. RIP.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oops double post and i can't figure out how to delete

Don't worry. End of days, no one gives a shit. :D
  • AzagtothAzagtoth weight of the world Joined: Posts: 1,749
    -lvl 3 mega feels-

For real, bud. This thread is a fucking treasure trove. <3

My twitter is @whatisadantron btw.
    SRK's Chubby Chaser
    KOFXIII: King, EX Iori, Mr. Karate
    VF5FS: Kage, Taka
    TTT2: Bob/Kuma
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    This thread was fun to read until you guys started trading dick pics. Thread stay godlike because it inherently fucks up all the people claiming SRK or the FGC was full of bigots.

Also, no, don't send me dick pics. :confused:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    ShinAkumax wrote: »

when straight boys came in posting selfies awwwwww not that the link works but still kind of adorable
    Uhm, does that mean 69?

No, not quite. . .
    I'll show you what it means when we get together

:rofl:

When straight boys wonder what flip flopping means. :smile:
    throwback to that time GTC had a wet dream about prince and a stereo system

LOL .. okay okay.. I'll tell you guys something.

So the only wet dream that i can vividly remember having was about oddly enough.. a stereo.

I'm not making this up..

So in this dream I saw this stereo i wanted and me and this giraffe were talking about how awesome the sound would be. But he didn't have any money and I was in my underwear so I said lemme go home and get my pants..

So we hoped on this rollercoaster and it broke down infront of this house so the giraffe was like lets rob this guy for some money and get that stereo..

So the giraffe puts on a mask and I take off my underwear..

We kick in the door and It's prince.. with my stereo. and he's dancing around in a circle around the stereo so my giraffe breaks out on me.. and i'm left in a room
    pantsless with prince and the new power generation and a stereo.

So prince comes over to me dripping with sweat cause he was really into the dancing...
    hes out of breath and he says to me:

"I can tell that you really want this stereo."
    and looks at my naked crotch..
    "go on.. you can take it."

I go :
    "whoa really thats really - - "

*spooge*

I woke up covered in spunk.

true story .. er... dream.

Sweet. So I get to be a guest barback at this cafe owned by this gay bear couple. :lol: :party: Saturday/ Sunday and if I do well I'll get an interview and hopefully a job! It's right downtown in Edmonds by where my boyfriend lives...

Funny story my boss at this cafe wound up being my second boyfriend. (A while after our professional relationship ended.) For like almost four years.
    edited January 10
    This is a question for all the gay guys:

A girl is attracted to you but she doesn't know your gay, and you guys are getting along really well, great conversations and all. Then she tries to go to the next level with you, whether it'd be by trying to exchange numbers, a kiss, etc.

I'm just wondering, how was that situation for you? Did you feel awkward or what?

Oh did any of your girl friends ever have a crush on you even though she knew you were gay? How did you handle that? Did it change things between you two?

I'm a girl and I was in this situation probably once each and that shit sucked major ones for me.:sweat:

I was very impressed by how respectable and interesting this line of questioning was for a straight guy at the time and then the reveal.

...I've definitely felt awkward in that situation, to answer the question a decade late.

YES YES YESSSS!!! I got the apartment!!! :bgrin: :party: :bgrin: :bgrin: :bgrin:

Awww this is when I got my first apartment! I was a spoiled sob, my dad paid my rent for six months as long as I was in school. This is bringing back m e m o r i e z

bear wrote: »
    Wasn't there a fighting game tournament in Orlando last weekend as well? I'd planned to go, but couldn't work it out.
    i dont know how you guys copewith this weather though.

Easy. You sweat all the damn time and consider killing yourself. Welcome to Florida.

Fun fact, this guy 'bear' makes beautiful music under the moniker Radical Face. (Also one half of Electric President.) I was literally on my way to go see Radical Face, chatting with blodiavulcan5 from this thread and he's like "...you do know that's bear, right?" and I had no idea lol

Green trench coat is.. a long story. one that would require much beer.. and/or intrest in hearing a long story about a trench coat.. that saved my life. Kinda.

Now is the time, tell us the story??

• The Green Trench CoatThe Green Trench Coat Srk's Original Gay Bear Joined: Posts: 1,847
    I'm gonna fucking cry. I'm seriously gonna fucking cry. This thread was a huge part of my life. If I hadn't met iwst99 through here, I'd be so much more insecure of a person. He vanished of all the social media I had him on, so here goes my last chance of internet-reconnecting.

iwst99 iwst99 iwst99 iwst99

amir amir amir amir amir amir

Green Trench Coat!! Drumliner Joe! Azag!! BlodiaVulcan!!

Even the annoying ones like Zulu and yah b*tch yah! I'm gonna miss y'all hoes.

I still remember when GTC was sending people digital cameras and he was the only reason I had a camera in my teenage years. I'm pretty sure that was him. Thanks man.

Are you guys on twitter or tumblr?

Damn. This is really killing me in the nostalgia feels. al;sdkjfal;skdfjal;sdkf

hehe.. i'd forgotten about the stuff i sent hah.
    I did it because i care though. Each of you hold a special place for me even if you dont realize it. For a little bit i got to play big brother to alot of you and that means alot.
    these days i'm definitely more daddy than brother haha but it's okay .. life goes on. Mechanica i'm sooo glad you're safe, glad to know you're still kicking it. I am on Tumblr though my tumblr has a lot of nude pics of yours truly. if seeing your big green daddybear in the buff doesnt bother you so much i'll put up my tumblr link before we shut down
    The GTC:
    "Gay as a picnic basket. I wish some smarter than average bears would eat me."
    edited January 11
    /\---I still remember meeting you at Bear Bust in Orlando ages ago, and there was that group from a wedding/bachelorette party who were white girl wasted and super curious about why there were lots of big hairy gay dudes around on that particular day. It was a very educational experience for them, but in particular I remember you teasing the bride, saying that you were gonna take her man. Shit was pretty hilarious.

You know we've still yet to play some 3S or other stuff together. I've been looking at coming back to NYC sometime to hang with my man (who you haven't met yet). I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.
    SRK's Chubby Chaser
  • The Green Trench CoatThe Green Trench Coat Srk's Original Gay Bear Joined: Posts: 1,847
    Azagtoth wrote: »
    /\---I still remember meeting you at Bear Bust in Orlando ages ago, and there was that group from a wedding/bachelorette party who were white girl wasted and super curious about why there were lots of big hairy gay dudes around on that particular day. It was a very educational experience for them, but in particular I remember you teasing the bride, saying that you were gonna take her man. Shit was pretty hilarious.

You know we've still yet to play some 3S or other stuff together. I've been looking at coming back to NYC sometime to hang with my man (who you haven't met yet). I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

hehe i remember i snuck you boys into your first bear party haha that was fun. anytime you want to come hang we can hang .. hey whatever happened to your hot drummer friend?
    The GTC:
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    This thread was fun to read until you guys started trading dick pics. Thread stay godlike because it inherently fucks up all the people claiming SRK or the FGC was full of bigots.

Pertho wrote: »

Definitely send him dick pics.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    hehe i remember i snuck you boys into your first bear party haha that was fun. anytime you want to come hang we can hang .. hey whatever happened to your hot drummer friend?

Yeah, that shit was great. Especially the part where you convinced a bunch of hot dudes to hug me. Definitely helped me not be quite as shy as I otherwise would have been. I’ve since become a LOT less shy, but all the bear runs I went to since then plus (as of recently) working at a bathhouse would do that to almost anyone lol.

You mean Chris? He actually moved up to your neck of the woods sometime last year haha. He slimmed up a bit but you’d probably still dig him. I’ll more than likely end up hanging with him while I’m there.
    SRK's Chubby Chaser
    Azagtoth wrote: »

Yeah, that shit was great. Especially the part where you convinced a bunch of hot dudes to hug me. Definitely helped me not be quite as shy as I otherwise would have been. I’ve since become a LOT less shy, but all the bear runs I went to since then plus (as of recently) working at a bathhouse would do that to almost anyone lol.

You mean Chris? He actually moved up to your neck of the woods sometime last year haha. He slimmed up a bit but you’d probably still dig him. I’ll more than likely end up hanging with him while I’m there.

he was such a cutie.

but yeah that was a good time when you come up let me know if i'm in town i'll definitely hang.
    The GTC:
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You still around?

Do you live in NY still or you moved out?
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    is cross-dressing gay?
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,869 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    is cross-dressing gay?

No.

I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    I see. This one chick doesn't mind either...
    You still around?

Do you live in NY still or you moved out?

Back in ny at the moment.. not sure for how long
    The GTC:
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's cool. I ended up moving to Brooklyn shortly after college. Been here over ten years now.

I hope your life has been good. I haven't seen you in, what, 13-15 years?
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    That's cool. I ended up moving to Brooklyn shortly after college. Been here over ten years now.

I hope your life has been good. I haven't seen you in, what, 13-15 years?

It has been at least 15 years man. Life has been... let's say it has been an adventure. All the best to you man.. big hugs
    The GTC:
    If anyone wants to keep in touch message me i'll give you my info and tumblr.. again it's nsfw but i really dont care.
    The GTC:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file