MD/VA CvS2 Thread

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,846 mod
    P groove Terry, Geese, R2 Chun FTW. Gots to stay random.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    so where are yall playin??? I would invite over my crib........buuuuut i don't know how many of you have transportation aka a car... cause im not pickin anyone up...etc.. etc..
    Respected... simple as that.
    I can try to get people picked up from the metro. Seeing that I'm right down the road from you it shouldn't be a problem getting people to your place.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    so where are yall playin??? I would invite over my crib........buuuuut i don't know how many of you have transportation aka a car... cause im not pickin anyone up...etc.. etc..

We're playing wherever anyone wants to. I can't have crowds at my house (well, I can, I just don't want to), but I'm down to have 1-2 people over to play. Other than that, I'll play anywhere.

bchan- I'll be there early afternoon. Give me a time.
  • Baltimore ChunBaltimore Chun SKILLS MADE FLESH Joined: Posts: 409
    This is the shit I like to hear. I'm off saturday and sunday and i get off all week at 11pm lets get it started.

Peace
    James
    Leader of the Old School
    There is Strength in Numbers
    A BITCH......is a Bitch, is a bitch is a bitch.
    This is the shit I like to hear. I'm off saturday and sunday and i get off all week at 11pm lets get it started.

Peace
    James

Let me know when yall need to use my crib... bring a extra tv cause nothing is like waiting on a turn for CVS...

• SieClaytonSieClayton Dark Geese Must Go!! Joined: Posts: 652
    I wish NC had it together like you guys seem to have it.
    Certainly...they existed. Those blinded by ambition... Those consumed with vengeance...
    But here, they do not exist. Only winners...and losers here.
    FOR HERE THE MIGHTY RULE!

NEC...Mark, of the TRIAD!
    on wed come to reljins again the earlier the better for me too

CvS2's going down tomorrow at No D's. It's closer, and he's better :wgrin: :razz:

You should come down.
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fight a new challanger!!!

Glad you guys are playing this game its fun
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
  • BchanBchan Team Hate Member-MAD Joined: Posts: 446
    CvS2's going down tomorrow at No D's. It's closer, and he's better :wgrin: :razz:

You should come down.

who the hell is that
    ?? ill bring steve i gusse if i get some gas:confused:
    beast chan
    bchessy

Geting better threw the power of HATE!! MAD!!!and HYPE!!!
  • ''Rugal.B''''Rugal.B'' MORTON'S CEO MD/VA Joined: Posts: 1,188
    Hit me up and let me know what time everyone is playing. Hav you gotta
    look at my stick cause one of my buttons are going out.
    Xanadu Games
    410-501-5040
    3921 Suite B Vero Rd
    Baltimore 21227 MD

xanadu_games
  • ramzaramza hmmm Joined: Posts: 2,481
    I'll MM you Eric.:bgrin:

i was considering this aaron, but i couldn't even get one win off of Eric V, hav or jose...i'm still too green, but i'm gonna enter cvs2 this c3.
    Are YOU still single?!?!?
    R.I.P Reggie Etheridge

He tortured me...with his awfulness
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,274
    im down to get back into cvs2 i just need a ride if possible.
    fuck you all
    This weekend lets playi'm gonna order my new stick. Gotta practice my new groove and shit.

Peace
    James
    Leader of the Old School
    Let me know what ya'll wanna do... an when n where for the weekend. i wanna get my athena back into shape...
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    yo young hav big up's for taking that nigga flashmeathead's money son
  • ROCKMANROCKMAN Undiscovered Actor Joined: Posts: 234
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: STFU ho. u sucked even before u quit.
    Silence fat one!!When u talk to me u direct yourself to me as sir and only sir:tup:and you gaaarrbaaage!!! in all games even poker

Had fun with kimmicks,havoc,eric v... stuff i learn

-i don't remember match ups
    -i can't custom
    -fucking square gates rape me**but i'm sticking with them until i learn them** next c3 i'm playing with a jap stick.

:wow::wow:koop that is one big juice ass you have in your avatar:wow::wow: i like :tup:

This weekend lets playi'm gonna order my new stick. Gotta practice my new groove and shit.

Peace
    James
    What happen to your old one?? or your learning jap stick like me??
    HATERSSS

ALL UP IN MY COOLAID AND DON'T KNOW WHAT FLAVOR I'M DRINKING:mad:

FUCK XBX LIVE:mad:
    ... stuff i learn

-i can't custom
    -fucking square gates rape me**but i'm sticking with them until i learn them** next c3 i'm playing with a jap stick.

- C-Groove can't activate

GS to Eric, Eric, Jo and Pat on Friday, and GS to Jason, Brent and Sharingan Steve with the Mint yesterday.
    Evo East room booked! :cool:

Now.... I got the King room, because I might have my girl with me (she lives in the BX, like 20 minutes from Evo East). I don't wanna bring her around that environment, but I've already decided I'm gonna be pillmatic at all majors now, and I'm gonna need that...

soo..... don't count on staying with me. Things may change (and knowing me, they probably will), but for now, it's me and my girlfriend (co. Pac).
    Booked already? WTF happened to last minute itis? GS tho with getting that done early. After FRX I've learned to start planning things a bit earlier myself.

• N-KenN-Ken dipthrongjr jr Joined: Posts: 2,935
    wtf is going on here wtf do you think you are Connecticut? This is DC Metro area son, you gotta book that shit 20 min before you arive, fucking traitor.
    SHIPP ITT: hey vietcong SHIPP ITT: nice job sunday
    vietcong01: tyshipp SHIPP ITT: np, hud
    vietcong01: ok gl
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Had fun with kimmicks,havoc,eric v... stuff i learn

-i can't custom
    -fucking square gates rape me**but i'm sticking with them until i learn them** ne?

- C-Groove can't activate

I at least know that :lol:
    wtf is going on here wtf do you think you are Connecticut? This is DC Metro area son, you gotta book that shit 20 min before you arive, fucking traitor.

Son I'm hype. What can I say?

Which would exlpain this...

Games at my place tomorrow?:sweat:

Who's in?

Who's in?
    Shit what time I think i'm down i gotta practice

Peace
    James
    Leader of the Old School
  • ROCKMANROCKMAN Undiscovered Actor Joined: Posts: 234

Who's in?
    damn i think i might make it but damn square gates.I have no american sticks.I'm converting to the hrap,but my jap parts are not coming until next week so i can't practice:sad:.I still yet to understand why i do dp motion during the bison custom and sphyco crusher comes out:confused: :confused:

I hope i do decent at c3:sweat:
    HATERSSS

ALL UP IN MY COOLAID AND DON'T KNOW WHAT FLAVOR I'M DRINKING:mad:

FUCK XBX LIVE:mad:
    Games start around 10PM.

House Rules
    Arcade Mode
    1/1 Sets

None of that 2/3, 3/5 bullshit, and arcade mode so that you have to stick with same teams. The whole idea of all of this is to get better, and I think keeping characters the same will help everyone since niggas will have to actually work to beat the wnners' characters, plus winners will get more practice with specific characters.

Niggas can bring liquor. I don't give a fuck. I've got a ping-pong table for those long-ass waits between CvS2 turns, also.

Jo- If you want, I can install a 8-way into my Sanwa if you'd prefer it. It doesn't matter to me, since I'm sure somebody will bring a 4-way I can practice on. I'm trying to get this Jap shit down too.

GET HYPE. The Danger Room debut!
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,274
    so how does one get to the Danger Room?
    fuck you all
  • ramzaramza hmmm Joined: Posts: 2,481

:wonder:
    Are YOU still single?!?!?
    R.I.P Reggie Etheridge

He tortured me...with his awfulness

2933 Strauss Terrace
    Silver Spring, MD 20904
    2933 Strauss Terrace
    Silver Spring, MD 20904

your own crib or your peoples??

just askin cause i don't do parents crib anymore... had some bad experiences...
    I'm a grown-ass man dog (co. Cedric).
    I'm a grown-ass man dog (co. Cedric).

hey just checkin... like i said i go over these cats cribs thinkin they by themselves then moms comes outta nowhere on some why you got company shyt... oh no i dont deal with it...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  • akumatruniggaakumatrunigga Joined: Posts: 3,312
    Im interested. I know for sure that i'll get killed but I am still interested anyway. Besides I want get better in the game. Now how often are you trying to do this prior to Evo Havoc? I am curious with my C-Groove combination of either Ryu, Terry, Ken, Hibiki (training) and Joe. Im more of a MVC2 person and the only scene for that game in the bmore area is crazy johns only.
    Xanatos: You know the answer to that Owen. Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell.
    I don't know how many times I'm gonna have sessions, but there's gonna be shit going on all the time from now until Evo. I've already played more in the past two weeks than I have in the past year prior. There's shit popping off all over MD/VA.

Where I live is dope because I'm only a 30-45 minutes away from anybody in the area.

I guess maybe my place should be a meeting ground more often.
  • epsilon_epsilon_ helpful Joined: Posts: 3,582
    i completely missed this thread. wtf o_O.

play tonight? um...eric ill call you, ill prolly need a ride.
    i don't care what the critics say, violence is a beauuutiful thing!
    I don't know who all is coming, but if anybody feels like bringing a DC, two converters, and Marvel, feel free.

Everything else is covered.

Well, one more PS2 wouldn't hurt either.
    Just like to say thanks to Jo, Jason, James, Steve, Eric, Brent, Pat, Rob, and Jay for coming through last night. GGs to all.

Thanks for not fucking my shit up too.

Good times. Good times.

EDIT- GS to everyone this weekend. Very productive. I learned some new tricks, and I'm relearning some characters (hence switching to an old av from 2002 :wow: )

I'm free until Wednesday, so hit me up if you wanna play.
    Anyone wanna play today?
    Im open every day after today... even the weekend...
    Lets set up some big shit for this weekend saturday or sunday.

I'm off and i'm down whats good

Peace
    James
    Leader of the Old School