The Next Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken thread

Comments

• Mr. MamationMr. Mamation True Love we Making Joined: Posts: 4,925
    I know kenshiro glitches and scrubby CD combos :P
    shin seems like one of the easier characters to use. Good for starting out with definetly. I recently got a copy of HNK, been using Raoh, heart, and jagi. Question, is jagi really THAT bad?! my friends juda was giving him a really hard tyme
    I want to know too. Is Jagi playable at a high level? I play with Heart and Jagi and Jagi is my back up.
    All of them can be played at high level. If you play in the US it really doesnt matter who you use, just how much time you put into it.
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    I am the most beautiful man on SRK
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Poison To You Joined: Posts: 16,308
    Kenshiro glitches? Like the basketball combos?

Question: How do tournies deal with all these combos and infinites and glitches? There must be a set of rules.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    The DP ken glitch is fun!

Basketballing is alowed, ken dp glitch is alowed, rei dp glitch is not alowed, souther time stop glitch is not alowed. I beleive thats it.
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
  • tianyuantianyuan I will be back... Joined: Posts: 574
    If you play in the US it really doesnt matter who you use, just how much time you put into it.

Playing HNK in the US right now most likely end up playing with CPU most of time, of course it doesn't matter. :rofl:
    its cause we are scattered all over the place :(
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
  • SageSage 伝説の仙人 Joined: Posts: 1,729
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
  • PHARAONPHARAON KenOH doesn't die Joined: Posts: 252
    Told you about Ichi. :tup:

Welcome to this Ichi time! :rofl:
    What is Ken's DP glitch?

EDIT: damn that's a beast ass Kenshiro and wears the black colors. Ichi inspires me.

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,200
    Holy fuck Ichi Ken is awesome.
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
    Thanks!:china:

I'm gonna master that!

• psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    I don't know if this was posted already but here is Niigata POPY (or Saitama, I maybe mistaken) SBO6 qualifiers:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DE0532A54A27C4F1

This has Ichi's Kenshiro tearing it up!
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
    Thanks!:china:

I'm gonna master that!
    yeah, its not hard at all and a lot of fun to pul off. IKing someone with it is great.
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    What was with the sudden rise of the Pink Kenshiro? I mean of all of his colors the pink one?

• Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,969 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pink is the manliest of colors.
    Pink is the manliest of colors.
    :wasted:
    Real Ken players wear black.
    Hokuto Shinken Ougi: Tenha Kassatsu!:nunchuck:

:wasted:
    Real Ken players wear black.
    Hokuto Shinken Ougi: Tenha Kassatsu!:nunchuck:

+1 :tup:

Flashback : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=70st7dJBu_o

I really need to stop being lazy and actually upload Mamuuuut's stuff + Hige VS Valentin/Maho ... but we just can't find the special Pharaon VS Shiro tape ! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Also, STUNFEST'08 this weekend ! HNK 2 VS 2 (I'm teaming up with ORO who comes back from the dead)
    http://stunfest.3hitcombo.fr/
    That combo you did was crazy. I've never seen anyone switch sides and go cross screen and back with it before.

lol, this combo is so old though. I was aware of a travelling possibility to finish off Kenshiro, but I kept doing urasai for the 3rd star removal. And to be honest, I hate relying on basket stuff.
    Is it wrong to say I want to learn Raoh?:rofl:

Having trouble getting the super to hit while Raoh is still in the air. Something to do with the 2D, ill try again later but any help would be nice.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XM7m84qqJmw
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
    I think the command is 2A > 2A > 2A > 2C > 2C > 2D > 236236C+E > 2A x n
    I think the command is 2A > 2A > 2A > 2C > 2C > 2D > 236236C+E > 2A x n

It works, thanks TY
    What does the E effect it tho? Thats just strange.
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
    I thought you knew it already :3 It makes super moves come out extra faster even though it costs zero boost gauge.
    I didnt, thats what happens when you suck. A little bit less now tho thanks.
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
    ecc is going to have the most hnk players gathered in the us
    hype?
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    What is ecc?
    exciting crappy combo

--

Second movie of the Dream Fighters Festival, where you can see most of the japanese players. I love how people gathered around Kurenai No Buta. :woot:
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,060
    ty with who do you play in hnk by the way?, its obvious that pharaon plays with raoh (i saw some videos of him).
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    KENSHIRO!!!!!!

Hecatom, you play HNK?!

What is ecc?
    East Coast Confrence
    ty with who do you play in hnk by the way?, its obvious that pharaon plays with raoh (i saw some videos of him).
    He plays Shin.

Tian you should come with the New Yorkers and join us for some HNK fun!
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    Also I already started saving up for Japan AND ahve a good job this time. I'll be there in the fall with Kenji to play GG at DF2 so if HNK is there you know I will be all over that!

I am halfway there for the tickets :D
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    yes, i play with kenshiro, and raoh, but my little brother (not so little ima 25 and he is almost 22) owns me with toki and rei :sad:

i try every fighting game that comes out to the market, even the doujin ones.

what can i tell, im a fighting game maniac :rofl::looney:

i think that it was obvious
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Tian you should come with the New Yorkers and join us for some HNK fun!

I am leaving New York next monday. :sad:

yes, i play with kenshiro, and raoh, but my little brother (not so little ima 25 and he is almost 22) owns me with toki and rei :sad:

I know I know, doing 4:6 or 5:5 vs your brother's Toki / Rei with your Kenshiro / Raoh that's means owning. :rofl:
    I am leaving New York next monday. :sad:

I know I know, doing 4:6 or 5:5 vs your brother's Toki / Rei with your Kenshiro / Raoh that's means owning. :rofl:

it get worse this days, 3:7 :sad:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Also I already started saving up for Japan AND ahve a good job this time. I'll be there in the fall with Kenji to play GG at DF2 so if HNK is there you know I will be all over that!

I am halfway there for the tickets :D

Funny how that message sounds familiar ... :wonder:
    You're almost 1 year late ... :arazz: :rofl:
  • opips2opips2 Joined: Posts: 724
    Hello, everyone......I'm newie

I've a motherboard AW version. I ordered HoK software kit. I'm too late?? ever on EVO tounry?
    Honestly, if you can gather US + JP guys on the game for a nice side tournament during Evo '08, I might seriously consider entering it. Or not. :cybot:
  • Luigi-Bo 87Luigi-Bo 87 Tastemaker Joined: Posts: 4,395
    Is there any other shit besides Dustloop to get info on this game? The DL thread makes my head hurt.:sad:
    "Every nigga that's ignorant is supporting my genius" - Elzhi
    "FRAYYYYYYYYY" - Fanatiq
    Musics - www.hypedog.co.uk
    Matches - www.youtube.com/user/luigiboverfinal