3rd Strike across the Globe

2»

Comments

• forest31forest31 No throw break! Joined: Posts: 785
    I think that I am still making the transition from Street Fighter 2 to Street Fighter 3.
    youtube.com/user/ForestTekkenVideos
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I think that I am still making the transition from Street Fighter 2 to Street Fighter 3.

Again, random, out of context, irrelevant, and totally useless.
  • 2nd Face2nd Face Joined: Posts: 4
    Hi. For those who want to know

The German Hardedge Website moved to www.Hardedge.org
  • EnvyMaskEnvyMask Dubai, United Arab Emirates Joined: Posts: 104
    No 3s Scene here in the United Arab Emirates =/ ...
  • RyadRyad Space Cowboy Joined: Posts: 920
    lol no kidding... barely found an arcade when I was there...

Updated: German hardedge website change
    "El Niňo is spanish. It is the spanish word for child. Like all things spanish, it is dangerous" - Jeremy Lavine
    lol no kidding... barely found an arcade when I was there...

About that i know! I joined this forum hopefully of finding some hidden middle eastern gamers somewhere here lmao! we had a 3s arcade machine like 4 years ago thats it... Thats in Abu Dhabi i mean ofcoarse.. but there might be a tourny coming up soon! small one though
    heh, yeah... the only arcade I found was this place near the El dorado movie theatres... it was very hidden, and it had some very interesting and weird japanese games I had never seen amongst some well known franchises... but no 3s... I'm surprised there is enough people for a small tourny, let me know how it goes. In fact video tape it if you can... I wouldn't mind seeing how you play :D

nice place though, I enjoyed the 15yrs I spent growing up there...
    "El Niňo is spanish. It is the spanish word for child. Like all things spanish, it is dangerous" - Jeremy Lavine
    heh, yeah... the only arcade I found was this place near the El dorado movie theatres... it was very hidden, and it had some very interesting and weird japanese games I had never seen amongst some well known franchises... but no 3s... I'm surprised there is enough people for a small tourny, let me know how it goes. In fact video tape it if you can... I wouldn't mind seeing how you play :D

nice place though, I enjoyed the 15yrs I spent growing up there...

Ah! I believe that place is called Happy World! i used to live there hahaha! (sarcastic) . Ahem, there was a 3s arcade machine there long time ago! and in liwa center if i'm not mistaken... when action zone used to be there!
  • MixBlenderMixBlender Get some. Joined: Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    For good third strike, a lot of japs living in Australia play at a sydney arcade called Good Games.

search youtube for Ozhadou or Good Games for some good comp videos
    What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven
    Youtube account displaying some 3s ranbats from the philippines added

Thanks to ev1LRyu
  • ev1LRyuev1LRyu 100% Stunned Joined: Posts: 133
    Thanks too ryad! Youre awesom! ^_^
    insert kick-ass one-liner here
    :china:
  • The Electrifying OneThe Electrifying One Coming4EVO Joined: Posts: 1,282
    Hello, gentlemen. I play Elena. SAI, SAII or SAIII. And no, there is no footage of me online.... until this Christmas. :)
    Capcom Exec and co-producer of Streetfighter 2 in interview with Sega Saturn Magazine, 1998:
    "The Days when people really loved playing computers games has ended. This is mainly because of Sony. Sony has created a new era of light users who consider games to be just an everyday form of general entertainment- nothing special. The kind of games we used to see from Nintendo have gone. These are the games that children used to play, but now they don't."
    Capcom Exec and co-producer of Streetfighter 2 in interview with Sega Saturn Magazine, 1998:
    "The Days when people really loved playing computers games has ended. This is mainly because of Sony. Sony has created a new era of light users who consider games to be just an everyday form of general entertainment- nothing special. The kind of games we used to see from Nintendo have gone. These are the games that children used to play, but now they don't."
  • 1002198510021985 J-ISM Joined: Posts: 107
  • COMMONSENSECOMMONSENSE Veni Vidi Vici Joined: Posts: 564
    Hello, we've got a community here aswell, very small, barely anyone who play's good aswell. You have to start at some point :) .

YouTube - UAESF3rdStrike's Channel

The country is United Arab Emirates .
  • COMMONSENSECOMMONSENSE Veni Vidi Vici Joined: Posts: 564
    Keep it up yall show come over and play here sometime. Us 3rd Strike players need to stick toghther around the world.
  • nozarexnozarex . Joined: Posts: 121
    There will be a nice Event in Vienna (Austria) this summer in july featuring 3rd Strike.
    VanDammage|2.1
    The game ist still very popular over here :)
  • CyroxCyrox ~famous swedish yun~ Joined: Posts: 42
    Hey. Awesome thread. I guess I'm a bit late but anyways.

As for Sweden. Please update the URL to www.bitterharmony.se/forum

Here's two of the better/more noticable videos featuring some top players.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJYmOJV9WFE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOBsVOB5t4

Peace!
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    I like this thread title, so I am going to post in here so that I am reminded of new posts in this thread.
    8tROOXi.png
  • nozarexnozarex . Joined: Posts: 121
    Here in Vienna[Austria] we are again doing a Season Opening Event, the VanDammage|3.1 - Bloddsport! where we once again will play 3rd Strike :)

Videos from the last Season Opener can be found here: VanDammage|2.1 - No Retreat! No Surrender (with a bunch of other and newer stuff)
  • jeauxjeaux It's Fun with Yun! Joined: Posts: 42
    Is anyone in Belgium? please e-mail me - Joe.Congdon(at)gmail

I'm here for work and I'd love to get some games in!
2»