Advanced A2 Discussion

Comments

• DreamfireDreamfire ~And it's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.~ Joined: Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It isn't just a free CC...it's a free BnB for most chars on hit or block, and also a free CC on hit or block. Only just barely, with ungodly super ultra inconsistent spacing is it ever safe. Jaguar tooth is also a free CC before he hits the ground, any strength.
    <randomdps> Yes, it's like your characters are walking through a sea of gummy bears
    Darian on how slow A3 is.

<Hakero> fucking brazil is in tropical geography
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,690
    Jaguar tooth is also a free CC before he hits the ground, any strength.
    Glad to see nothing's changed over the years! :rofl:
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
  • CSSCSS i quit mashing custom finally Joined: Posts: 174
    And most people don't know it, but he can be CC'd after he does c.fp..hit or block.

my life has been forever changed.
    NickRocks wrote: »
    And GGPO players wont travel, they are like 14 and play on keyboard
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    So, I haven't played in forever (about a year) I usually main Guy, I like Sodom but I had to drop him because I suck at doing 360's. No other character in the game appeals to me except for Rolento. But I played online and I was reminded of why I never quite adapted to A2, though I think it's the best game of the Alpha series easily.

This is a common tactic on GGPO, I don't know if this works just as well offline though:

You jump at them, they crouch, you don't hit 'em but you're directly behind them when you land. I try to throw or do crLK or crMK into whatever, and they immediately start mashing crLP/Lk. The hits don't combo at all, but my normals can't get in, I certainly can't throw them, and they push me out.

Happens the other way around too: They jump in HK/HP, I block, they don't do anything else that combos, just crLP/crLK and basically just that, the occasional Special.

I'm just not getting this strategy. Keep in mind I come from 3S where that strategy really doesn't work and can be punished in many ways. So I'm either a massive scrub at this game and can't realize that crLP/crLK mashing without going into a combo beats most normals, or Guy just sucks that bad in A2 and I should just pick up Rolento?
    STOMP!
  • MiddlekickMiddlekick r.mika stalker Joined: Posts: 604

You jump at them, they crouch, you don't hit 'em but you're directly behind them when you land. I try to throw or do crLK or crMK into whatever, and they immediately start mashing crLP/Lk. The hits don't combo at all, but my normals can't get in, I certainly can't throw them, and they push me out.

You are likely jumping past them where Guy is too far away to throw. Additionally at this distance, Guy is landing so is most likely trying to counter normals that are probably already in their full hitting frames. As a general rule with Guy, you should not jump over them unless you're trying to cross-up with his jumping MK or D+MP. I think as Guy you should focus less on jumping in to start your offence but rely more on his poking with his ground attacks: standing MK (great reach), standing MP (reach and speed, can be cancelled into a run or the flying elbow drop), crouching MK and the occasional QCB+LP. Use his CC (standing MK-> QCB x n-> HK Hurricane Kick) to punish whiffs, and use higher Levels of his CC to go through projectiles on reaction.
    Happens the other way around too: They jump in HK/HP, I block, they don't do anything else that combos, just crLP/crLK and basically just that, the occasional Special.

Use his anti-air moves: early standing LK; d+MP cancelled into a HK Hurricane Kick; level 2 and above QCFx2 Super; walk-under and throw, or use his anti-air CC which starts with a standing LP followed by HK Hurricane Kicks. I think you should have a look the Guy guide in the RSX teaches A2 thread.
    Hey, thanks for the advice dude.
    STOMP!
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,540
    if they mash crouching normals.. you could do MK tatsu to blow them up or activate custom combo

i never had trouble against such a tactic.. what you descibed reminds me of my early problems in SF4 :D
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Quick question, since I don't play A2 much- can you tech throws while crouching (d/b+normals)? I was trying it the last time I played, and it didn't seem to be working. Was my timing just off?
  • epsilon_epsilon_ helpful Joined: Posts: 3,582
    yes, the timing is really tight though. u can crouch tech in every sf where u can tech throws.
    i don't care what the critics say, violence is a beauuutiful thing!
    A few more in general questions here, apologies for scrubby-ness:

Any advice on landing the 360 with Sodom? It doesn't look like Sodom relies a lot on the 360, but mostly on his slashes and CC'ing with Slashes. Unless I'm totally wrong. Because I can do the short cut (HCB/HCF plus UP) for a 360 but whenever I get online it never comes out.

I need advice on how to beat Akuma with Guy/Rolento/Sodom. Basically all of the Final Fight characters. Akuma is a bitch and most people seem to use him. His SRK's are relatively safe at midscreen if whiffed, and they like to do that roll when close.
    STOMP!
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Key to landing Sodoms grabs is to get them used to your up close game. Also in the corner you can cancel from a max range s.mk. Just mix up your pokes when close and change it up with a cancel to 360. For example s.lk, s.lk, go for counter hit c.fp. Next time just do s.lk, s.lk xx 360 etc. Get creative.
    Any advice on beating Akuma?
    STOMP!
    Don't miss any opportunities to punish with a CC. His bleeds pretty bad. Try to limit your mistakes because he can do a lot of damage also. If he jumps in and fireballs you can cc thru it. He jab dp has no lower invincibility, low meaties from a distance limit his wake up options to teleport or super. His hp and mp dp wont knock you down or away if he does it leaving him open for a free combo.
    Thanks. A few more dumb questions and I'm done, promise.

What is the best AA for Sodom? Aside from LP Slash. It looks like his jumping HP can keep them out but I'm curious if anything else is really good.

Any major changes between A2 and A2 Gold? Whenever I visited the A2 Gold section of GGPo it would be dead, but there'd be a few people in original A2. I really enjoy A2, but the only thing I don't like is that Guy is fairly bad.
    STOMP!
    Any major changes between A2 and A2 Gold? Whenever I visited the A2 Gold section of GGPo it would be dead, but there'd be a few people in original A2. I really enjoy A2, but the only thing I don't like is that Guy is fairly bad.

major changes were made from a2 to a2g. check this thread to see system and character changes: http://shoryuken.com/f233/what-differences-between-alpha-2-alpha-2-gold-148506/

a2g is widely considered a worse version of a2. almost every character gets a fatty nerf. the only person you'll ever see playing it on ggpo is this dude blazeu25 because, "guy has a raging demon!" :rofl:
    Lol.

BTW: I played Clorets on Supercade. And aside from the fact that it was skipping frames (nothing can replace GGPO I guess, sorry Damdai) I got the shit kicked out of me by his Guy. I did manage to win one round with my shitty Gen though. How? I have no idea. But I'm honored in playing against and getting utterly destroyed by probably the greatest A2 Guy player out there.
    STOMP!
  • DreamfireDreamfire ~And it's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.~ Joined: Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Guy isn't terrible in the slightest. He has maybe a bad match or two, but that's nothing to get discouraged over. Seh probably doesn't touch a2 anymore, but he easily has the best Guy I've ever played.
    <randomdps> Yes, it's like your characters are walking through a sea of gummy bears

Lol.

BTW: I played Clorets on Supercade. And aside from the fact that it was skipping frames (nothing can replace GGPO I guess, sorry Damdai) I got the shit kicked out of me by his Guy. I did manage to win one round with my shitty Gen though. How? I have no idea. But I'm honored in playing against and getting utterly destroyed by probably the greatest A2 Guy player out there.

Never really had a problem when I played clorets. I think BBH and B-IzM had annoying to fight guys. ACs hurt guy a lot, especially ones he cant ac reversal.
    what is guy's AC reversal? i'm assuming it's hurricane kick, but what strength?
    mk hurricane and both supers depending on character and distance.
  • ShinBlankaShinBlanka 神Blanka Joined: Posts: 7,165 mod
    Rolento's silde is the best slide in the game.

Can rolento make his slide unblockable? If not his slide isn't better than Master Bison's slide. You just can't spam bisons slide like rolento but if you use it as a meaty when they wake up it is safe.
    (FinalRound) A staple in the Fighting Game Community!
    New FR site: http://www.finalround.org
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
    We will have an unofficial A2 tournament at FR15 next year in Atlanta ga. I know Alex valle is already confirmed to come next year. If you play and love A2 you don't want to miss this event. March 2-4 2012 for Final Round 15.
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
    We will have an unofficial A2 tournament at FR15 next year in Atlanta ga. I know Alex valle is already confirmed to come next year. If you play and love A2 you don't want to miss this event. March 2-4 2012 for Final Round 15.

what's up shinblanka? i remember playing your bison a couple years back. what version of A2 is the tournament being run on? i seem to remember final round arcade having an a2 cabinet, is that correct?
    I guess I'll go!

I'm going on leave for this next year, so ill be there.
  • MiddlekickMiddlekick r.mika stalker Joined: Posts: 604
    what is guy's AC reversal? i'm assuming it's hurricane kick, but what strength?

General rule of thumb for AC-reversals: if the AC is a sweep or a crouching kick type of move, you can beat it with the MK Hurricane Kick. Since not all ACs fall into that category, you're forced to used something else. Luckily Level 2 and Level 3 QCFx2+P will beat nearly every AC. Though I like to use Level 2 and save the other Level for something else. The punch super will, however, miss against Chun Li's punch AC, so instead use the Level 2 kick super.

Random Guy notes:

Zangief's kick AC will beat all versions of the ACR Hurricane kick, but will lose to the (Level 2 and above) punch super. Zangief's kick AC will also whiff against Guy if Guy uses any crouching attack to trigger the move. Zangief's punch AC is fairly easy to reverse with any strength Hurricane Kick from a mid-to-far distance, but will consistently beat Guy's Roundhouse Hurricane Kick when very close.

Backwards jumping Strong is an instead overhead against Zangief and possibly Sagat. You need to hit Strong the instant you leave the ground, but is completely safe if blocked, beats any wake-up 360 attempt, and can occasionally tag the wake-up Lariat. Entice your opponent into this anticipating the overhead, and then start throwing Zangief when he wakes up.

Speaking of ACRs. I initially thought an ACR was just an option select, and I think for certain characters you'll be definitely be going for the OS. However, there are times when I am able to simply react to the AC and enter the motion with fairly slow timing. It might be the PS2's slower speed setting or being my too used to online play to be so surprised about this, but I think in most situations you can simply watch for the AC and quickly input your reversal move. Any thoughts? I read something like this literally a decade ago on A.G.S.F.2 - reacting to the AC rather than buffering/using an OS.

Everybody knows that Guy can combo his punch super after a Bushin Chain against a cornered M.Bison - but how well-known is the fact that he can do this against regular characters like Ken? The timing is really severe and I've only actually done this a handful of times, but it could be worth looking into. I think the idea is to delay the Roundhouse input as late as you can, allowing a slightly higher bounce, then do the super as fast as possible. I was only able to connect the Level 2 punch super on the left side corner, if that helps.

His running slide (QCF+Forward,Forward), although laggy and slow and hard to combo, does a lot of stun (I forget the numbers, but standing Strong-> standing Fierce-> Forward slide x 2 will stun most of the cast). I think it's well worth learning the timing, i.e when to press kick a second time so that the slide will combo after the Fierce. I'm almost certain there is a little more technique required than simply mashing kick as fast as possible.

Punch throw versus kick throw when not in the corner: punch throw does more damage than the kick throw when teched; kick throw allows you to follow-up with a cross-up (and possibly into a tick attempt etc.).

Cross-up loop: combo into his [Forward Hurricane Kick-> walk backwards till they land/bounce-> cross-up Forward-> crouching Short->] x N. The cross-up can be difficult to judge/block, which makes whoever is familiar with this loop more likely to recovery roll after being hit with a Hurricane Kick, which you can punish with crouching Forward-> Forward Hurricane Kick-> loop; crouching Forward-> punch super, or a CC. You can use his jumping D+Strong in similar ways, and that move can be even more ambiguous as a cross-up. For Zangief, the loop is cross-up Forward-> standing Jab x 2-> standing Strong-> Roundhouse Hurricane Kick x N. I think his wake-up Lariat can be safe-jumped by Guy's cross-up, which you can then punish with a walk-in CC.

Dreamfire:
    So that combo we talked about a while back, where Chun techs Guy's kick throw and Guy is able to juggle with his punch super, and the fact that it was only possible in SFA2G. Well, I did it today on AA SFA2. However! I was only able to do this once and could not repeat the sequence even after trying for pretty long time. Give it a try. It might just be me. Hint: Chun Li was just about to hit the corner but not quite.

RSX:
    Looks like the scans of the AAZ2 are down. Any chance of a re-upload?
    General rule of thumb for AC-reversals: if the AC is a sweep or a crouching kick type of move, you can beat it with the MK Hurricane Kick. Since not all ACs fall into that category, you're forced to used something else. Luckily Level 2 and Level 3 QCFx2+P will beat nearly every AC. Though I like to use Level 2 and save the other Level for something else. The punch super will, however, miss against Chun Li's punch AC, so instead use the Level 2 kick super.

Random Guy notes:

Zangief's kick AC will beat all versions of the ACR Hurricane kick, but will lose to the (Level 2 and above) punch super. Zangief's kick AC will also whiff against Guy if Guy uses any crouching attack to trigger the move. Zangief's punch AC is fairly easy to reverse with any strength Hurricane Kick from a mid-to-far distance, but will consistently beat Guy's Roundhouse Hurricane Kick when very close.

Backwards jumping Strong is an instead overhead against Zangief and possibly Sagat. You need to hit Strong the instant you leave the ground, but is completely safe if blocked, beats any wake-up 360 attempt, and can occasionally tag the wake-up Lariat. Entice your opponent into this anticipating the overhead, and then start throwing Zangief when he wakes up.

Speaking of ACRs. I initially thought an ACR was just an option select, and I think for certain characters you'll be definitely be going for the OS. However, there are times when I am able to simply react to the AC and enter the motion with fairly slow timing. It might be the PS2's slower speed setting or being my too used to online play to be so surprised about this, but I think in most situations you can simply watch for the AC and quickly input your reversal move. Any thoughts? I read something like this literally a decade ago on A.G.S.F.2 - reacting to the AC rather than buffering/using an OS.

Everybody knows that Guy can combo his punch super after a Bushin Chain against a cornered M.Bison - but how well-known is the fact that he can do this against regular characters like Ken? The timing is really severe and I've only actually done this a handful of times, but it could be worth looking into. I think the idea is to delay the Roundhouse input as late as you can, allowing a slightly higher bounce, then do the super as fast as possible. I was only able to connect the Level 2 punch super on the left side corner, if that helps.

His running slide (QCF+Forward,Forward), although laggy and slow and hard to combo, does a lot of stun (I forget the numbers, but standing Strong-> standing Fierce-> Forward slide x 2 will stun most of the cast). I think it's well worth learning the timing, i.e when to press kick a second time so that the slide will combo after the Fierce. I'm almost certain there is a little more technique required than simply mashing kick as fast as possible.

Punch throw versus kick throw when not in the corner: punch throw does more damage than the kick throw when teched; kick throw allows you to follow-up with a cross-up (and possibly into a tick attempt etc.).

Cross-up loop: combo into his [Forward Hurricane Kick-> walk backwards till they land/bounce-> cross-up Forward-> crouching Short->] x N. The cross-up can be difficult to judge/block, which makes whoever is familiar with this loop more likely to recovery roll after being hit with a Hurricane Kick, which you can punish with crouching Forward-> Forward Hurricane Kick-> loop; crouching Forward-> punch super, or a CC. You can use his jumping D+Strong in similar ways, and that move can be even more ambiguous as a cross-up. For Zangief, the loop is cross-up Forward-> standing Jab x 2-> standing Strong-> Roundhouse Hurricane Kick x N. I think his wake-up Lariat can be safe-jumped by Guy's cross-up, which you can then punish with a walk-in CC.

Dreamfire:
    So that combo we talked about a while back, where Chun techs Guy's kick throw and Guy is able to juggle with his punch super, and the fact that it was only possible in SFA2G. Well, I did it today on AA SFA2. However! I was only able to do this once and could not repeat the sequence even after trying for pretty long time. Give it a try. It might just be me. Hint: Chun Li was just about to hit the corner but not quite.

RSX:
    Looks like the scans of the AAZ2 are down. Any chance of a re-upload?

Just hit me up on my aim bro
    Dreamfire:

Did you try with a person, or yourself blocking back the entire time with Chun? I just made my gf, or remapped an unused button on my stick for 2p backwards to emulate block. When I attempted to do it several times, they were all able to block the instant the super came out. I admit I just gave it a try again, but I totally forget if the original video showed it was corner only, midscreen, or whatever. I tried vs chun and then I tried vs ken, and with both characters my super kept whiffing on their tech so I forget all the variables here.

• MajinhurricaneMajinhurricane Forced to play super turbo, f%@# Cammy. Joined: Posts: 3,304
    Hey guys.

I got zero 2 on my arcade here. i've been having people over and it's lots of fun. Wondering any rose tips?

I'm trying to learn combo's but it doesn't seem that she has the same combos as ssf4
    But there is no implying that every Rose player picked Rose just so they can go "hur hur hur hur there is nothing you can hur hur hur do about hur hur hur let the spirits guide you hur hur hur hur". -Anton
    Well I was going to be all bitter and just yell at you, while linking to the Teach A2 Thread, but then I realized NONE of the links work in that thread now so that's kinda crazy..I guess they were lost in the recent update or something :(

She doesn't have a lot of combo's in this, but she doesn't need them either. Jump in, c.mp xx lk drill. If you hit confirm the jump in do c.fp xx rh drill. c.mp c.mp xx lk drill can combo but its a little tougher. I guess off a crossover mk you can go for c.lp c.lp c.mp xx lk drill. Corner you can do jumpin, c.mp xx fierce scarf, level 1 air grab super. CC: c.rh xx rh drill xN, end with air grab as meter ends. If you have a level 1, you can do c.fp xx level 1 air grab super for antiair for a nice chunk of damage. Not a whole lot to work with, but again, she doesn't need it with her ridiculous priority and soul illusion damage/harassment.

I guess I could've cleaned that up a bit better, but thats the jist of it.

what's up shinblanka? i remember playing your bison a couple years back. what version of A2 is the tournament being run on? i seem to remember final round arcade having an a2 cabinet, is that correct?
    yes it will be on arcade cab with sanwa joysticks. This will be held on friday to not get in the way of the major tournament games at FR15. So count on it being on march 2, 2012. I'm trying to debate if i'm going to make it a high rollers event or not. What do you guys think? I don't want to scare people away and I would like as many entry's as possible for a2 at FR15.
    I hope all of you A2 players will attend FR15. We will be streaming this event so the rest of the community can see the greatness that is A2!
    Hm, no supergun a la Kajoq? Rdps won't be there if he can't use his ps2 controller!

I would try to see who would be up for a A2 high rollers before making it a high rollers event. We want as many people as possible to play.
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,940
    hello every one, I'll like some people thoughts on birdie. Personally I've been having fun with him. Though he does need to be played in some non traditional way, i find that his tools has some perks and can even nullify a few strategies. I found success in pacing birdie to the match up and building meter to punish.

I'm aware of birdies touch of death but I hope I don't have to rely on it because I find it extremely difficult to use.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
    Pretty much all he has really going for him is his c.fp and c.mk and crazy CC. Most your damage vs smart player is going to come from that cc. Luckily his lvl 1 cc s.lk variation does more than his finals. At lvl 2/3 you need to be doing the final headbutts or you lose tremendous damage.
    yes it will be on arcade cab with sanwa joysticks. This will be held on friday to not get in the way of the major tournament games at FR15. So count on it being on march 2, 2012. I'm trying to debate if i'm going to make it a high rollers event or not. What do you guys think? I don't want to scare people away and I would like as many entry's as possible for a2 at FR15.
    high roller or not, i would be fine with whichever.
    Pretty much all he has really going for him is his c.fp and c.mk and crazy CC. Most your damage vs smart player is going to come from that cc. Luckily his lvl 1 cc s.lk variation does more than his finals. At lvl 2/3 you need to be doing the final headbutts or you lose tremendous damage.

Not all true, c.mp and s.mp are super good as well, most of his pokes all around are really good..he can keep gief at bay almost entirely with c.mp and c.mk + neutral jump mk. I still don't see how you think that level 1 cc does more than 2 finals, I even use turbo LK for the sole purpose of testing and it still isn't anything noticeable. It'd be easier to just do your 2 finals and be done with it.

Hm, no supergun a la Kajoq? Rdps won't be there if he can't use his ps2 controller!

He ain't coming out his cave son! I'm sure kajoq will bring his supergun to f15.
    after a few more sessions, I can see why CC is dire for birdie. But this is going off online experience which I find very difficult for me to play.

But i notice some very difficult match up with Adon/Bison. Besides CC punishing situation, I'm finding little punishable scenario against them. So far I just try to get HP lead and try to turtle them out, how ever its hard to do this consistently.
    Seikuken Disciple
    after a few more sessions, I can see why CC is dire for birdie. But this is going off online experience which I find very difficult for me to play.

But i notice some very difficult match up with Adon/Bison. Besides CC punishing situation, I'm finding little punishable scenario against them. So far I just try to get HP lead and try to turtle them out, how ever its hard to do this consistently.

What do you mean difficult? Are you used to offline play in this? Adon shouldn't be too much of a problem, everything he does is punishable. Any blocked jaguar kick (besides a perfectly spaced one when the moons align) is a free CC, or c.lk xx headbutt. Any strength jaguar tooth he does, is a free CC before he lands as well. Just run typical Birdie game with those in mind. As for Bison, I don't really know I havn't ran that matchup a lot.

yeah, I have no execution problem offline, but supercade and ggpo is another story. I normally read block spark animation for reversal, in online play I have trouble reading. (not to mention input delay)
    Seikuken Disciple
    bump for the GOAT dead game
  • jamiejame911jamiejame911 Ever learning Joined: Posts: 424
    Does anyone on the net upload new Japanese A2 matches?
    Casually playing:
    SFIV: Fei, Yun
    ST: Ryu, Deejay
    SG: Valentine
  • Unlimited2fightUnlimited2fight Joined: Posts: 3
    I upload some good matches from japan and from other countries..check my channel and you will see good A2 matches for sure ;)
    heres the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Unlimited2fight
    I Hope more good players showed up, in the sfa2 room
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    Just a little something..
    Anyone have any starts for keeping the pressure on with ken vs gief?

I've watched mattsun, but extra info would be nice. I do sweeps into rolls and such and try to stay in max footsie range, going in when I feel it is safe. I learned i can blatantly srk or even cc grab attempts, which is good.
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
  • Unlimited2fightUnlimited2fight Joined: Posts: 3
    Well the best characters to face gief (imo) is ken,chunli and dhalsim..so to keep the pressure on gief with ken you have many options.
    You can be agressive using the style rushdown, and pressure him with constant c.lk + c.rh + roll into grab or intead do the blowout CC( be aware that larilat can cut the blowout CC if donne fast, so if you suspect he´s going to do that, wait and activate the CC after and start it with C.rh for Valle CC); point blank C.mk + c.rh into hadoken / roll into another set up..and so on (ken as ALOT of set ups).
    You can zone him too with foot games, and force him to jump at you, so that you can activate your anti air CC ( watch out if he does not have any meter, cuz if he as he can counter your anti air CC with another CC and pass by it..be careful on that).
    You have alot of options and as you said, you can use CCs to escape gief SPD and his super "atomic buster"..its a good way to escape his magic grab strategy, or if youre good in reversals, you can SRK him (but dont get too predictable on that, or he´ll empty jump you to make you think hes going for the "magic grab" and when you do the reversal SRK, he´ll guard and punish you badly for your mistake.

Here some links of 2 good matches of ken against gief:

• otakugamer223otakugamer223 GGPO scrub Joined: Posts: 286
    There's something very strange I discovered when playing A2 Guy the other day... this may be known already but I've never seen it before (if it matters, I was on SF Alpha Anthology A2 regular, not NFBA/GGPO)

I was just practicing corner kick throw in the corner, when, right in the middle of kicking, he thew in the other direction (the animation for the HP throw.) I don't think it does any damage which might make it useless, but does anyone know anything about this?
    fighting games are fun
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227

Background Object removal
    I know this will fix most stages. The only one i'm not sure about is Rolento's stage.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

Background Object removal
    I know this will fix most stages. The only one i'm not sure about is Rolento's stage.
    I'd rather just hold start on Ryu and pick his stage lol.