The Official 3rd Strike Match Vids Thread

ParryAllParryAll Dangerous PostsJoined: Posts: 3,311
Since 3rd Strike is the only game I care about, I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to video releases so I'm not tirelessly looking around SRK all day long. This will be the place to post links or updates or info on 3s match vids or match vid releases.

Also, if you need a video or wanted to request a specific tourney or something character specific, members can help other members find what they are looking for or upload it themselves through an upload site. If someone can recommend a good upload site (preferably one that lets you download and keep the videos) please let us know.

Of course I wouldn't open the thread if I didn't have at least something to kick it off with: http://www.popy.tv/movie/ Somewhat old, but good matches none the less.

Enjoy and please feel free to contribute.
"Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll

Comments

• Duy NguyenDuy Nguyen Thug life!!! Joined: Posts: 830
    Great idea and thanks for the site.

If anyone wants any old Gvision ranbat videos, I still have a good amount of them.
    I'd be glad to upload it for you guys if you need them.
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    alex & yang OWNAGE
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • cam347cam347 Joined: Posts: 841
    I'll upload all my vids later, anyone got some vids of characters like Remy, Necro, Hugo, Sean, Twelve, Q
    XBL- FKE SNK
    oh and i'd like to see more vids of alex and urien please if there are any. preferably KSK and RX ;D ;D ;D
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • HenakiHenaki Joined: Posts: 2,661
    oh and i'd like to see more vids of alex and urien please if there are any. preferably KSK and RX ;D ;D ;D
    just dl all the ksk ranbats and you'll have enough RX/KSK...
  • Makoto ScrubMakoto Scrub FXLK Joined: Posts: 989
    I need some Makoto stun action! :looney:
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880
    If someone can give me a good free upload site and give me a heads up on the file size limits, I can fish through the endless pit of infinity that is my computer and see what I can dig up.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • AbhiAbhi Best Team EVER Joined: Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I want to see Ryu matches ?

Do I need some sort of torrent like bit comet or can I view it with window media
    I'm like an Hadoken

I'm like Down Right Fierce
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Good shit peple good shit...reps for everyone!!! on me
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Demon Dash wrote:
    If someone can give me a good free upload site and give me a heads up on the file size limits, I can fish through the endless pit of infinity that is my computer and see what I can dig up.

Ditto on that.

Preferably an upload site that lets you download and keep the videos. Cause I'm 3rd Strike pack rat like that.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • DooMDooM Joined: Posts: 1,036
    I have pretty much 30 gigs of 3s vids on my comp, give me a holla and ill upload =)
    Give me a site and I'll upload.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • Golden_GunmanGolden_Gunman Joined: Posts: 636
    I started this on the Dudley section. There are now over 50 files:

To download the files, go here:
    http://hosted.filefront.com/Dudley3S

I also started an Akuma one as well, although I have left the updating of it to other as he is not my main:

http://hosted.filefront.com/Akuma3S

Maybe someone should start another one up for KSK ranbats of stutf like that. Oh yeah blatant plug, www.rankingbattles.co.uk has lots of UK match videos if you check it out.
  • Duy NguyenDuy Nguyen Thug life!!! Joined: Posts: 830
    http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06HTE28OFLAHD3KT4F9032NG72

For those who want Ryu and Dudley matches...here's a whole tournament on nothing but Ryu and Dudley. It's an old KSK Gvision video.

Download while the link is still up. It runs out fast, so yea.
  • JasonJason Random Q Guy Joined: Posts: 84
    Maybe someone should start another one up for KSK ranbats of stutf like that.
    Well, I guess that's what I've slowly been building towards over here. All of season 2 and 3 are up, plus the random ryu vs dudley video. I've got a couple of season ones and a sbo qualifier left to upload.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,133
    ParryAll wrote:
    Preferably an upload site that lets you download and keep the videos. Cause I'm 3rd Strike pack rat like that.

like which one? i only know yousendit which only lasts a week or limited downloads and rapidshare which is everything but "rapid". and why the hell would u put luke perry in ur av?
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • SuupaaSuupaa #1 Chief Rocka. Joined: Posts: 474
    locoghoul wrote:
    like which one? i only know yousendit which only lasts a week or limited downloads and rapidshare which is everything but "rapid". and why the hell would u put luke PARRY in ur av?

fixed.
    Imma wash up, Imma wash up and be like...BYAAAH!

The y.b.g. Faction:

Naysayism/DJ Suupaa/Neiman/Nastradamus/nyteblitZ
    I can only DL .zip vids!! I hate my office!!!
    I'm testing out mega upload now, so we'll see how it turns out for me. If all turns out good, I'll upload a bunch of 3rd Strike stuff.

Edit: Okay, first video. Sugiyama vs Ushi, like discribed in the video this match is rated R for rape. Ownage at its bet, credit to combovidos.com for hosting the origional file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5YISD91

More to come.

Edit2: Damn, I can only upload 1 file. If someone gives me another decent site, where I can host a 150+ I'll upload a video that was wanted a while ago.
    locoghoul wrote:
    like which one? i only know yousendit which only lasts a week or limited downloads and rapidshare which is everything but "rapid". and why the hell would u put luke perry in ur av?

That's my new name. Luke Parry. Coming to a tournament near you.

New Cali ranking battle is up.

It's google video only right now:

http://users.adelphia.net/~arlieth/

• Golden_GunmanGolden_Gunman Joined: Posts: 636
    Jason wrote:
    Well, I guess that's what I've slowly been building towards over here. All of season 2 and 3 are up, plus the random ryu vs dudley video. I've got a couple of season ones and a sbo qualifier left to upload.

Very good stuff. I have all those videos anyway, but the KSK's and Co-Op Cup Videos are the best ones to watch. Well done.
    Hugo vs. Chun (yes, THAT match vid):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MECY4M0I

Hugo vs Ken (great reactions):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1GKIAM29

Alex vs Yang, Hugo vs Ken (dont blink the second round of Hugo vs Ken!):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z5XFEWUT

YSB's Hugo vs. Ken (Taichi's ftw):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08ZILQDO

Holy fuck, megaupload tried to attack my computer like a dozen times :tdown:
    Demon Dash wrote:
    Where can I upload a 3 figure file? I have a match video of Ryu vs Dudley with loads of crazy parrying going on, it's quite entertaining. I know a few people wanted it a while back, I have no problem with uploading it, if some one can direct me somewhere, or tell me how I can remove my existing file on mega upload I'll upload it.

Edit: I don't know what's up with mega upload, last time I went to the site it took me to my previous upload, but it's letting me upload now, so the video is on its way. It's smaller than I thought, only 80 odd mb so it'll be available in a couple of hours.

P.S 512kb blows! :tdown:

Are you talking about the Dudley - Ryu ranbat from KSK's site a while back? If so yeah, that video rules. Alot of top name players you'll recognize, all forced to use Dudley or Ryu. Very cool little tournament.

Where can I upload a 3 figure file? I have a match video of Ryu vs Dudley with loads of crazy parrying going on, it's quite entertaining. I know a few people wanted it a while back, I have no problem with uploading it, if some one can direct me somewhere, or tell me how I can remove my existing file on mega upload I'll upload it.

Edit: I don't know what's up with mega upload, last time I went to the site it took me to my previous upload, but it's letting me upload now, so the video is on its way. It's smaller than I thought, only 80 odd mb so it'll be available in a couple of hours.

P.S 512kb blows! :tdown:

Edit2: Okay, next up titled SFIII_0001. This is a really good video filled with loads of Parrying, definatly worth the download. Dudley vs Ryu all the way through then Ryu vs Chun-Li (can you guess what happens?) at the end. Lots of suspense too, there's an awsome come back.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QW9KYU10
  • srt4mikesrt4mike Fargo Scrub Captain Joined: Posts: 165
    Vid

Awesome parrying in the air at the end!! Let's keep the vids like these comin'! Good work man!
    Ah i remember that video. sfmaster43 i think is the ryu. I believe this used to be considered fake, as he said it was like his friends first time playing dudley, the dudley sucked A LOT, and there was a HUGE argument about if they set up the whole thing, including the parry at the end, its on CV forums somewhere probably.

The y.b.g. Faction:

Okay, coming up next; Nican! Excelent combo video from roughly a year ago, some of you will know what it is. I don't know what videos people have or have seen, so I'm just going to keep uploading crap. It'll be ready in about half an hour.
    That vid was tight DD, some great parrying all matches, and especially at the end.
    Here it is, Nican SF3 Combo Exebition.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKJZAGX4

Next to come, SBO3 Justin Wong and Ricky Ortis vs Kuroda and Hayao.

Edit: Here you go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9W67VCP8
    Suupaa wrote:
    Ah i remember that video. sfmaster43 i think is the ryu. I believe this used to be considered fake, as he said it was like his friends first time playing dudley, the dudley sucked A LOT, and there was a HUGE argument about if they set up the whole thing, including the parry at the end, its on CV forums somewhere probably.

Lol wow, you all are giving my friend the biggest Ego boost right now.

SFMaster lives here in Pittsburgh (go Steelers) near me, and we play all the time.

The fact that anyone woulda thought that was fake makes me laugh. I'm surprised he still gets mad praise for that video, but that's nothing compared to what he can really do. I keep telling him we need to make some vids but it's like we never have the time or we get caught up in playing casuals..

All of us out here can parry down Chun's and everyone elses supers in the game I don't think that's a big deal at all. But he can red parry most supers and strings at any point, and his execution is near flawless. As for that Dudley he's a huge scrub, and basically just a parry dummy for Tj lol. But seriously I can't believe ppl are still impressed by that video that makes me wanna go out and make an actual good one with SFM right now

• srt4mikesrt4mike Fargo Scrub Captain Joined: Posts: 165
    You should!

You should make a vid with him. It would be awesome to see some red parrying. Hell, people who see my friends and I play don't even know what the parrying system is! We strive to find any cool vids of mastery of parrying. Fucking shitty :annoy: Fargo, ND!
  • True_TechTrue_Tech dragon the body Joined: Posts: 2,742 mod
  • Riot GuardRiot Guard Old School Joined: Posts: 3,907
    Suupaa wrote:

Lol. Can't download but I know what video this is. I only saw the Dudley vs. Ryu match which didn't look set up but it didn't look spontaneous either. Parrying the same two to three hit wake up strings consistently did look a little set up.
  • aznctguy00aznctguy00 Chai Tea Joined: Posts: 175
    Yun vs Chun

Me vs one of my uci friends in a casual match.

:wgrin: :wgrin: :wgrin:
    True_Tech wrote:

nice zoning by Calipower.
    gonna upload some vids this weekend, i have like 20 Gb. Is megaupload good for hosting videos?
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    ParryAll wrote:
    Lol wow, you all are giving my friend the biggest Ego boost right now.

SFMaster lives here in Pittsburgh (go Steelers) near me, and we play all the time.

The fact that anyone woulda thought that was fake makes me laugh. I'm surprised he still gets mad praise for that video, but that's nothing compared to what he can really do. I keep telling him we need to make some vids but it's like we never have the time or we get caught up in playing casuals..

All of us out here can parry down Chun's and everyone elses supers in the game I don't think that's a big deal at all. But he can red parry most supers and strings at any point, and his execution is near flawless. As for that Dudley he's a huge scrub, and basically just a parry dummy for Tj lol. But seriously I can't believe ppl are still impressed by that video that makes me wanna go out and make an actual good one with SFM right now

Well seriously, get some other videos with him up there. That dudley makes him look way too godly. I didn't really doubt the dude, i'm sure he has skill, but I mean, shit looked kinda set up. who presses forward when they're jumping forward and chun's jumping backward? And dudley wakeups...gah. Make one with him Luke Parry.

The y.b.g. Faction:

ok, first upload
    Yung vs Yang

more to come
    locoghoul wrote:
    ok, first upload
    Yung vs Yang

more to come
    that...was an AWESOME match. i love the first round of yang coming back with like nearly 4 pixels left.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    aznctguy00 wrote:
    Yun vs Chun

Me vs one of my uci friends in a casual match.

:wgrin: :wgrin: :wgrin:
    niiiiiiiiice. good shit to yun. no offense to the chun player but i dont think he was as good as the yun player, he tried to link f_mk into SAII (slap me if it links).

lol wow good shit to the yun player, daigo'd, except with more health. lol.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that