The Official 3rd Strike Match Vids Thread

Comments

• OkameOkame Joined: Posts: 178
    Realplayer.
    SF4, SFxT, CvS2
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    http://2dfr.free.fr/33videos.htm

haven't watched these vid's yet but they were on my comp. so I'll just post em up.

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/maochan/

Alot of Urien stuff. Also combo's for most of the characters and in the 4th storeroom theirs combovideos. Go to the 3rd link from the bottom on the right for the video's.

http://www.trftrf.com/movie.html

Haven't gotten around to watching these videos either but there's 3S and other fighters on the page
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    http://2dfr.free.fr/33videos.htm

haven't watched these vid's yet but they were on my comp. so I'll just post em up.

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/maochan/

Alot of Urien stuff. Also combo's for most of the characters and in the 4th storeroom theirs combovideos. Go to the 3rd link from the bottom on the right for the video's.

http://www.trftrf.com/movie.html

Haven't gotten around to watching these videos either but there's 3S and other fighters on the page
    whats all this jap talk.

EDIT: on the first link none of the vids work for me. it says "file not found in server"
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • True_TechTrue_Tech dragon the body Joined: Posts: 2,739 mod
    oh damn i didn't know ironfist was jr rodriguez (we're talkin about the same dude that played akuma right?)
    True_Tech wrote:
    oh damn i didn't know ironfist was jr rodriguez (we're talkin about the same dude that played akuma right?)
    neither did i. i saw him play dudley in a tourney though. u got any vids of u tech?
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880
    New FFA RanBat over at combo videos. Haven't seen it yet, downloading now. It's 355mb like, so it better be good.

http://www.combovideos.com/page.php?id=1126
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    the quality = not so good the video is extra bright for some reason but its better then having to watch it on google videos
    Demon Dash wrote:
    New FFA RanBat over at combo videos. Haven't seen it yet, downloading now. It's 355mb like, so it better be good.

http://www.combovideos.com/page.php?id=1126
    Care to list the matchups? Or at least how much Urien/Hugo gets played.
  • SuupaaSuupaa #1 Chief Rocka. Joined: Posts: 474
    JR Rodriguez isn't Ironfist.
    Imma wash up, Imma wash up and be like...BYAAAH!

The y.b.g. Faction:

Naysayism/DJ Suupaa/Neiman/Nastradamus/nyteblitZ
    whats all this jap talk.

EDIT: on the first link none of the vids work for me. it says "file not found in server"

:confused: ha, my bad. Those have been on my computer for like 3 years and I never watched those so sorry for posting up bad links. In terms of the whole being in Jap and all, those were the only other vids I have on my computer besides ones that have already been put up. The only other stuff I have I usually get off CV.com but don' t save it to my cpu.
    9999 wrote:
    Care to list the matchups? Or at least how much Urien/Hugo gets played.
    urien is played by 2 different players. 2 alex's. no hugos (alfredo uses alex instead of hugo). 2 yuns. 2 chuns. 1 ken (amazingly). 1 makoto.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,284
    I can't wait to upload some of my personal, tasty choice cuts.

I gotta wait till I'm done uploading a big ass file to my friend, though.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    Damn, fucking hell, Pyrolee vs Amir is one of the best matches I've seen in a long time, suspense or what. I like the sound effects of the till at the end, over Chun-Li's super. "Clicketiclick, Clicketeclick, CHACHING!!!! :rofl:
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,575
    AB7 vids

Necro vs Ryu
    Necro vs Dudley
    Necro vs Ken
    Necro vs Ken2

I still have a couple more AB7 vids if anyone is interested
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    locoghoul wrote:
    Necro vs Ryu
    Necro vs Dudley
    Necro vs Ken
    Necro vs Ken2

LMFAO necro has the best taunt ever

btw i meant to tell u this a while ago but ur avatar OWNS.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    anyone got amir vs daigo?
  • 2hai2hai Joined: Posts: 171
    Thanks for KSK ranbats Jason. Really hoping someone would upload them for some time now. Hope u upload the rest of season 1 too =).
    locoghoul wrote:
    And for the Alex players (like myself) here it is a KSK match against JR aka Ironfist aka SuperMachoMan - gg my team sucks

JR is JR Rodriguez...Ironfist aka Supermachoman is another guy named JR...two completely different guys

JR Rodriguez plays Akuma

Ironfist plays Dudley
  • polaritypolarity I'M BACK BITCHES Joined: Posts: 1,841
    It'd be cool if someone could up the Game Newton tourney where Pyrolee and Arlieth play.
    polarity wrote:
    It'd be cool if someone could up the Game Newton tourney where Pyrolee and Arlieth play.
    How old is it? I might have it, I can't promose anything, but i have a tourny on here where I don't know what it is. It's pretty old, but.....I'm not sure, got a little bit more information? Does it have blue detail screens inbetween matches and sets?

Edit: Ierr, the one I'm talking about (titled versus tourney) is from combo videos so you'll find that one there, no point me uploading it. As for the one you're looking for, I haven't a clue, unless the one I'm talking about turns out to be the one you want lol.
    Shogo wrote:
    JR is JR Rodriguez...Ironfist aka Supermachoman is another guy named JR...two completely different guys

oh i thought they were the same guy (i mean they have the same name), well thx for pointing that out
    Demon Dash wrote:
    How old is it? I might have it, I can't promose anything, but i have a tourny on here where I don't know what it is. It's pretty old, but.....I'm not sure, got a little bit more information? Does it have blue detail screens inbetween matches and sets?

Edit: Ierr, the one I'm talking about (titled versus tourney) is from combo videos so you'll find that one there, no point me uploading it. As for the one you're looking for, I haven't a clue, unless the one I'm talking about turns out to be the one you want lol.

"For crazy 3S tournament footages from Japan, head over to Denjinvideo.com. They have up ten matchs from May 6th Game Newton 3S tournament which featured US 3S SBO team members Pyrolee and Arlieth as well as top tier Japanese players such as Georgia, K.O., Mester and others. Go check out the crazy 3S action!" - from VO's forums last year

obviously the vids arent there any more
  • LEVALEVA I want your lamer soul Joined: Posts: 251
    locoghoul wrote:
    Necro vs Ryu
    Necro vs Dudley
    Necro vs Ken
    Necro vs Ken2

Tnx for those vids man, i have a question for you since i used to see you in the goforbroke hub, the hub is closed now? I can't connect to that address anymore with DC++.
    polarity wrote:
    "For crazy 3S tournament footages from Japan, head over to Denjinvideo.com. They have up ten matchs from May 6th Game Newton 3S tournament which featured US 3S SBO team members Pyrolee and Arlieth as well as top tier Japanese players such as Georgia, K.O., Mester and others. Go check out the crazy 3S action!" - from VO's forums last year

obviously the vids arent there any more
    Ahh, Denjin? I have 5 Denjin vids, although I don't think they're the ones you're talking about, they're Gvision casuals from combovideos.com. They're in the match video archive.
  • DooMDooM Joined: Posts: 1,036
    I have those videos, it was a little tourney with Mokumokufu, Mester, Georgia, Tama, Deshiken and other players =) *top of my head, dont trust me* Its a good tourney, If I can find all those vids ill up it sometime soon =)
    http://www.combovideos.com/page.php?id=1130

FFA RanBat 2.2 is over at combo videos.

Edit: I have to say this is one of the better, if not the best FFA RB. Not only are the matches seriously intense, but the comentary and croud noise is excelent, gathers the whole atmosphere. It's only let down is the video quality, but besides that, still worth the download.
    Demon Dash wrote:
    http://www.combovideos.com/page.php?id=1130

FFA RanBat 2.2 is over at combo videos.

Edit: I have to say this is one of the better, if not the best FFA RB. Not only are the matches seriously intense, but the comentary and croud noise is excelent, gathers the whole atmosphere. It's only let down is the video quality, but besides that, still worth the download.

Yeah, somehow Rockefellars commentary was alot less annoying on this one, like almost to the point of listenable. His laugh is still annoying as fuck, though.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    ParryAll wrote:
    Yeah, somehow Rockefellars commentary was alot less annoying on this one, like almost to the point of listenable. His laugh is still annoying as fuck, though.
    I expected more from Mike-Z, but oh well.
    ParryAll wrote:

He's definitely getting better, I noticed that in RB 2.1. His laugh.....well, it has personality.
  • forgenjuroforgenjuro Joined: Posts: 1,403
    TheWiLL wrote:

Im glad to see that "willvolution" videos have gotten much better.

I remember the first video I saw of willvolution was a Ryu vs Sean match and holy fuck was that scrubby. I remember that there was 1 parry, and only a 2 hit combo in the whole match.

But honestly you guys are still pretty scrubby.

Tell Seanawesome to not use hcf+k like ever. Move sucks as an attack. Only really good as a fake out. Or changing sides. oh and dont pick Sean......

Tell Lovecraft dont press the roundhouse button ever again with Hugo. Pretty much the same with fierce.

I hope the Kens know what they are doing wrong. Too many random Srks and Supers. Stop ticking with crouching jab. Ken aint Chun.

You need to stop doing sweeps with Remy. That shit is parry bait.

And yeah this is all from the first video. I stopped watching at the half.

PS The video is worth to watch when Will (Alex) goes against Daireangel (Yun) Headstomp FTW:rofl:
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TheWiLL wrote:
    Okay, Ram is my new favourite player. :rofl:

And the tracking on that one EX stampede... lmao I'm dying watching this.
    This message will self-destruct.
    Just watched RB2.2, holy shit this was good. Everything just came together; Rockefeller's commentary was on point (though if he's gonna continue with this more play-by-play oriented style, maybe they should consider getting another guy to do more color stuff), incredibly high quality matches; Ed Ma vs Valle, Amir vs. Pyro, Pyro vs. Valle and Ed Ma vs. Pyro could've been match of the night in many tournaments.

I think this video out of all the ranbats so far demonstrates what an insanely high level the top SF players are at, above everyone else.
    TheWiLL wrote:
    so far the matches looks like its computer vs computer =\
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    That was a nice fight with Frankie3s vs Pyrolee.

Why was the crowd booing at Frankie3s for winning?
    Saotome99 wrote:
    That was a nice fight with Frankie3s vs Pyrolee.

Why was the crowd booing at Frankie3s for winning?
    which link was it?

EDIT: RAM>>>daigo
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • PBallaPBalla A Tru Balla Joined: Posts: 3,031
    who is RAM? Vid?
    PBalla wrote:
    who is RAM? Vid?
    look at "thewill"s post and click his link. click match videos 2 and after its done buffering drag the player to the ken player.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • forgenjuroforgenjuro Joined: Posts: 1,403
    There was no Frankie VS Pyro vid. In fact I have NEVER seen one EVER.

Maybe I missed a few FFA ranbats but im pretty sure frankie does not play in any of them.

EDIT: Seems i was wrong. My bad.

EDIT: RAM>>>daigo

Lol.

Those matches were the scrubbiest I've seen in a while. Get that shit outta my thread, please. K thanks.

• PBallaPBalla A Tru Balla Joined: Posts: 3,031
    forgenjuro wrote:

Maybe I missed a few FFA ranbats but im pretty sure frankie does not play in any of them.
    ..i am pretty sure i jsut watched one

labeled UCLA finals, maybe I was seeing things though
    which link was it?
    forgenjuro wrote:
    PBalla wrote:
    ..i am pretty sure i jsut watched one

labeled UCLA finals, maybe I was seeing things though

Lol, this thread has only 4 pages and like one week old and ppl are already being lazy and not reading the previous pages.
    locoghoul wrote:
    Ok more vids:

This is the very first 3s video i ever downloaded, so it's kinda old but still good (sick parry game by Frankie3s)

Frankie3s vs Pyrolee
    lol i have at least like 4 frankie vs pyro vids and yes frankie did play in a ranbat
    post dat ish!

The common folk demand it! haha

EDIT Ouch, frankie friggin' OWNED in that vid. Poor Pyro. First time I have ever seen Pyro get rocked that hard.
  • SuupaaSuupaa #1 Chief Rocka. Joined: Posts: 474
    ram has sick low forward xx super hit confirm.
    Imma wash up, Imma wash up and be like...BYAAAH!

The y.b.g. Faction:

Naysayism/DJ Suupaa/Neiman/Nastradamus/nyteblitZ
    I like how pretty much every player's wakeup game in those Willvolution vids is "Back the fuck up!!"

edit: Christ, how many times did that Ken get hit by Urien cr.Fierce xx nothing? :lol:

I don't really want to talk too much shit because I pretty much suck at fighters, but man, even I could tell these guys suck.
  • manuxmanux Jambo! Joined: Posts: 92
    2/4/06 Ranbat

Video is up for the latest KSK GamerVision Ranbat, for those not aware:

http://kedamono.net/download/20060204ranbat.wmv.torrent -- seeding now :tup:

source: http://gvision.exblog.jp/
    Suupaa wrote:
    ram has sick low forward xx super hit confirm.
    LMFAO along with the godly c.mp into SAIII link. his drumming skills are too nice. what about those c.lk 1 hit xx SAIII reflexes huh?
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
  • JasonJason Random Q Guy Joined: Posts: 84
    manux wrote:
    Video is up for the latest KSK GamerVision Ranbat, for those not aware:

http://kedamono.net/download/20060204ranbat.wmv.torrent -- seeding now :tup:

source: http://gvision.exblog.jp/
    KSK in the finals! Woo!
    If anyone's having problems with the torrent, I've upped the file to the filefront thing in my sig.
    Thanks manux!!

How does kokujin play and do the commentary at the same time???

Is that the same knit that plays CvS2 geese?