Welcome!

MrWizardMrWizard Supreme CommanderJoined: Posts: 22,135 admin
This new forum called Street Writer will cover all your own short stories, essays and poems. You can also get help with all of the above.

Please welcome your moderator, Bowling Pin!
Shoryuken.com

Comments

• EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thanks for giving us writers our own forum wiz.

I gotta get my thread moved here somehow...
    I'm sorry. Humor me!!
    Fightcade: Ephidel
  • Bowling PinBowling Pin Throwback Era Joined: Posts: 830 mod
    Presenting Copy Pasta from when we were temporarily the Siamese twin of the comic book board:
    I proudly bring you the Street Writer board, with the mission of cultivating SRK's writers much in the same way the Image Mishmash board cultivates artists, and Fighting Game Discussion cultivates money matches. This board will be SRK's haven for discussion and assistance with the following:
    • Original fiction or non-Street Fighter-related fanfiction
    • Poetry, screenplays and experimental writing
    • Roleplaying sessions
    • Essays, articles, academic writing and journalism
    We (read: I) also have something big in store for this board in the following weeks. See you then!

-Bowling Pin
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
  • DeusDeus R U FKN SRS? Joined: Posts: 2,205
    wow

maybe i'll start posting some of my stuff then
    i believe in michael ross

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,040 mod
  • FACENCFACENC Serious Business Joined: Posts: 1,096
    Presenting Copy Pasta from when we were temporarily the Siamese twin of the comic book board:

Um, not that I really care all that much, but isn't there already a Fan-Fiction board?
  • Yeah Dood 120%Yeah Dood 120% Now, 20% more pumped Joined: Posts: 1,926 mod
    :tup: Way to get the mod position and new forum Bowling Pin... dood.
    "A man hurls himself towards his fate, his soul ablaze! There is nothing that can hinder me!"
    UMvC3 teams: Jill/X-23/She-Hulk, Jill/Nemesis/Firebrand, Chun-Li/Jill/Iron Fist, Jill/Spiderman/Felicia
  • shatterstarshatterstar still unauthorized Joined: Posts: 8,553
    Congrats on the new forum Bowling Pin! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :clap:
    :tup: Way to get the mod position and new forum Bowling Pin... dood.
    co-fucking-sign.

today has been nothing but site surprises.

av by Me
    my av makers: 1. Monkeyspank 2. DarkGiygas 3. aLee 4. givequicheachance 5. Nastradamus 6. OrangeCat 7. Seth 8. Yeah Dood 120% 9. PsychoSquall 10. DarkDragon 11. Master Chibi
    http://officialniapparel.blogspot.com/
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    BP hit me up on a PM. My phone is screwy so AIM is a nogo at the moment and I lost the link to the site.
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,040 mod
    Um, not that I really care all that much, but isn't there already a Fan-Fiction board?

Nah man that board's mostly for SF related stuff - this will be for everything else. Think about the possibilities MAAANG! Super Smash Bros. Brawl Fan Fic, KOF Fan Fic, Guilty Gear Fan Fic, or you know what not even Fan Fics - We are talking poems, short stories, potential movie scripts, hell you can post up your school writing assignments for free advice, you name it. This could be great if enough people step up!
  • Rioting SoulRioting Soul Joined: Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This is a really great idea. When I finish my story I'll post it here when it's ready.
  • Tempest253Tempest253 Gwop King ♠ Joined: Posts: 1,505
    I think I should post some of my old/new stuff on here..
    Mickey D'- Kenny you are so RAW!!!
    Jill Scott.....I just don't know why.
    FraNkDaDaNk1 (4:06:19 AM): i will eat his mother fucking face
    Major of Team Clapcom! Clappin Niggas Daily!
    Pablo The Sav- "I just downloaded the entire Bone Thugs n Harmony discography. My life is complete"
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I now have the last posts in the top 4 threads in this forum.
  • LimeGreenNinjaLimeGreenNinja i should change this Joined: Posts: 1,286
    are there any rules to what can and can't be posted? I write some pretty stifling stuff but love to get other peoples reactions and comments on it. basically if i write a short story about some graphic incest will i get banned? I know that's an extreme example but yeah, i don't want to get banned for posting up a poem that starts "Hey God, / FUCK YOU!"
  • EcKo Zero CoolEcKo Zero Cool lolz Joined: Posts: 802
    its a shame alot of these dont get feed back
    These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face.
    These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.