The Regular Sakura Thread

white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!!Joined: Posts: 13,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
While Dark Sakura is cool and all I find that regular Sakura has much better use with 3 meters than her transformation.

-Her basic AC is C.LK, C.HP, J.LP, J.LK, J.MK, LK Senpu Kyaku, J.LP, LP Shouoken. That alone does 60+ points of damage.

-Her best jump in is J.HK, LK Senpukyaku which does 38 damage on it's own.

-When near the corner do this AC: C.LK, C.HP, J.LK, HK Senpu Kyaku, J.FP, J.FK, C.LK, C.HP. This is practically all your opponents life right there.:evil: 90+ points!!!

-Her BNB super combo is C.LK, C.MK, LP Shouoken, XX Haru Ichiban or Shinku Hadouken.

Basic Strats:

-Use Sakura's Senpu Kyaku as a Psuedo Air Dash if necessary.

-Her dash assist can set up many things. (More on that later.)

-Her Shinku Hadoken can plow through Tri-Jumps.

These are the basics, if anyone is willing to know or share more please post!!!:D I will share some of my Sakura secrets with you.;)
It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!

Comments

• HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    I dont really have many Sakura stuff because i suck:(, but i like the stuff here that you posted.

Personally, i don't use Dark Sakura either, i prefer the meter.

Though one thing i DO do, is after Psylocke's air combo that ends in her QCBKK, you can time Sakura's QCFPP so that you catch them before they land. Its good because then you can link to whatever else you need to with your third character from it. But the thing is, you have to obviously use Psylocke with Sakura for that...

I use the Basic LP, HP, LPshoryuken, Super deal...
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by XCTU
    I dont really have many Sakura stuff because i suck, but i like the stuff here that you posted.

Personally, i don't use Dark Sakura either, i prefer the meter.

Though one thing i DO do, is after Psylocke's air combo that ends in her QCBKK, you can time Sakura's QCFPP so that you catch them before they land. Its good because then you can link to whatever else you need to with your third character from it. But the thing is, you have to obviously use Psylocke with Sakura for that...

I use the Basic LP, HP, LPshoryuken, Super deal...

Nice stuff XCTU, though it's better to do C.LK, S.HP, LP Shouoken, Super though. The main reason I use C.LK, C.Mk though is that people can push block and punish your FP, but most people don't.:D

And since someone posted I guess I can tell you some more stuff.

She also has an INF on Sent which is probably one of the easiest INFs in the game: J.LK, J.HK, HK Hurricane Kick X INF. Also because you are using a special move it will never dizzy!!! :evil:

And when you wan't to end it just do C.LK, C.MK, LP Shouoken into Super. Plus you build sooo much meter if you catch it on Sent early.

And if you want a flashy finish you can do w/Sent Ground: INF (Sent hits) Turn into Dark Sakura, C.LK, C.MK, S.HK, Shinku Hadouken. I did this once in the arcade and got oohs and aahs!!!:D :cool:

Shinku Hadoken is VERY FAST, so it can interrupt tri-jumps, pressure tactics, stomping the works.

But here's my biggest thing I've found which is the only original thing in Marvel that no one else has figured out (I hope:().

Repost: My team> Sakura/IM/Sent

Awesome team cuz for example Cable does viperbeam, Sakura does Shouoken, u cancel into Haru Ichiban (Startup is instantaneous!!!) delaying into PC while JAB viper beam is in the middle of firing!!!:D

IM's INF can be comboed from Shouoken assist (J.FP, AD down, J.LP, J.U.FP, INF, Sent's flight combo with Sakura's Dash assist: j.lk *call Sakura Dash* j.hk, jab RP, fp.RP!!!!!

Plus Sakura benefits greatly from IM anti-air assist in combos!!!

U can treat SHDK like Tempest, becuz of the quick startup u can do SHDK delaying into Proton Cannon.

EX: I was playing my friend and since he knew my trick I did above he did Cable's s.fp (I did Shouoken) XX into scimitar (here I did SHDK) XX into AHVB (I delayed into PC) and PC still hit him!!! See the usefullness!!! :D
    So as you can see above Sakura is just as good as Dark Sakuras without the stupid 3 meter transformation and has a better assist.:o

Edit: what I also like about my team is that if I happen to catch the Sakura infinite on Sent you can combo into Shinku Hadouken and DHC into Ironman's Proton Cannon (killing Sent) then Guard Breaking the next character into INF with IM. TOO GOOD!!!:cool:

I've defeated many of teams who though I was just some scrub for using Sakura and boy did they pay!!!:evil:
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    Wow, thanks, thats cool. An infinite on Sent is ALWAYS helpful. :D

I like your team, and how well it works with IM, but i play a bit different it seems. I find Sakura to work really well with Psylocke in just about any occasion. She has one of the most damaging AC's off the ground from Psy's AAA, and Psylocke has the universal comboer, with the whole C.LK (Call assist) C.LK then you can launch them there or do a super or whatever. I'm not sure if you can actually get a guaranteed C.LK C.HP off the ground right away due to rolling, but its still powerful.

Also, the way i play, i found her Expansion type assist more useful because i play a pressure game with Psylocke and Chun-Li (Yes, i use Chun, i'm a scrub :p) and it seems to keep them on their toes more.

Thanks for the info, gonna go to the arcade and try some stuff out now. :D
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow, thanks, thats cool. An infinite on Sent is ALWAYS helpful. :D

I like your team, and how well it works with IM, but i play a bit different it seems. I find Sakura to work really well with Psylocke in just about any occasion. She has one of the most damaging AC's off the ground from Psy's AAA, and Psylocke has the universal comboer, with the whole C.LK (Call assist) C.LK then you can launch them there or do a super or whatever. I'm not sure if you can actually get a guaranteed C.LK C.HP off the ground right away due to rolling, but its still powerful.

Also, the way i play, i found her Expansion type assist more useful because i play a pressure game with Psylocke and Chun-Li (Yes, i use Chun, i'm a scrub :p) and it seems to keep them on their toes more.

Thanks for the info, gonna go to the arcade and try some stuff out now. :D

Nice. Actually you can juggle the C.LK the same way Magz does, it all about the timing.;)

Here's my combo I do with IM's assist: C.LK (Call IM AA), C.MK, S.HP, *Assist hits* (wait for the direction of opponent to be seen when falling.) dash or backdash, C.HP or DF.HK, SJ, J.LP, J.LK, J.LK, LK Senpu Kyaku, J.LP, LP Shouoken. OR if near corner: (After the launch previously mentioned) J.LK, HK Senpu Kyaku, J.FP, J.FK, C.LK, C.MK, C.HP.

Because of the highly damaging IM assist and the highly damaging Senpu Kyaku this combo does A LOT of damage, roughly 50-75% of your opponent's life depending which combo you do (the last one is obviously the most damaging.)

Here's more stuff I forgot:

-You know the same Shouoken canceled into Haru Ichiban to counter Cable's Viper Beam thing? Well you can do the same thing to Storm's Typhoon XX Hail or Sent's C.HP/Drones.:evil: Muhahaha!!!:evil:

-The Sakura IM AA combo could also end with Shinku Hadouken instead of the AC after IM AA finished juggling.:D

-Sakura's DF HK has a lot of priority and horizontal and vertical range making it a good move if you want a safe noncomboed launch into an AC or Shinku Hadouken. but C.HP is good when used in a combo.

-Remember all shotos have VERY highly damaging Hurricane Kicks including Sakura so remember to base your AC or gameplay on this move. That includes the J.HK, LK Senpu Kyaku jump in I mentioned earlier.:p

• RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,516
    I've been playing a bit with Sakura with Cable/TBone. I've noticed that Sakura's running uppercut goes through a lot of assists moves and such, which can save your ass if they have sent/doom/etc... Maybe not all the way through, but damn that bitch can be annoying on the receiving end! Like having Capt. America go through your super stupid. They wasted a meter and she not only went through their super/assist's projectile or whatever, but she can set you up for combos/super... another of Cable's favorite assists in the game IMO.

I agree about the Dark Sakura. She's good, but not worth the meters. They can go towards DHC or saving them for your other characters. Sent inf with Sakura owns!
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
    Originally posted by RoTeNdO
    I've been playing a bit with Sakura with Cable/TBone. I've noticed that Sakura's running uppercut goes through a lot of assists moves and such, which can save your ass if they have sent/doom/etc... Maybe not all the way through, but damn that bitch can be annoying on the receiving end! Like having Capt. America go through your super stupid. They wasted a meter and she not only went through their super/assist's projectile or whatever, but she can set you up for combos/super... another of Cable's favorite assists in the game IMO.

I agree about the Dark Sakura. She's good, but not worth the meters. They can go towards DHC or saving them for your other characters. Sent inf with Sakura owns!

:evil: The way I found the infinite was when I watched Julius Jackson's "Dumbass Combo Video and saw Ken doing that INF, and out of curiousity I said to myself "Hey maybe Sakura can do it too?!!!" and it worked. And IMO Sakura is WAY better than Ken. :o Plus thie INF is 10 times easier with Sakura because of the angle she descends.:D

Not only does Sakura's Dash Assist go through Doom's Rock or Cable's Viperbeam, but even Captain Corridor, Storm Proj., IM AA and Tron Proj.!!!!:eek: Oh and if your being pressured by a stomping Sent who has Doom or the ever so common Capcom assist, you can Guard Switch into Sakura's Dash which neutralizes Capcom's/Doom's and then Cancel into Shinku Hadouken to Punish flying Sent!!!:cool:

But Never EVER do Shouoken in the air cuz you don't block until you reach the ground. BTW could someone test if Shouoken can go through BH's AA?:bluu:

I tested it just now...Sakura's Shoryuken DOES go through Blackhearts AAA
    Sakura=tourney worthy? I've heard that some top players have started using Sakura or added her to thier arsenal for tourney play. Also with Cable/Spiral/Sakura you can do some pretty good damage. With Spiral on point, you have Sakura to take care of assist projectiles and such, keeping Spiral safe (being the battery) then you can switch in Cable to chip with Spiral's assist and punish mistakes/whiffed special moves and supers with Sakura=AHVBs. You can call Sakura, do a regular hb, you'll finish before Sakura if you're using lp hb, then she'll continue her uppercut and the opponent will be getting launched and you can add a AHVB! Cable/BH/Sakura is another pretty good team.
    I tested it just now...Sakura's Shoryuken DOES go through Blackhearts AAA

Woo Hooo Thanks for the info. I was always too scared to test that out in a real match.:p

EDIT: In my opinion she is a tourney worthy character. BTW Rotendo even if you don't hit Sent with the Sakura INF you can still do it along with Sent Ground as a pressure tactic.

Why do I think she is tourney worthy here are the reasons.

-Suprise factor. Most peeps will think your some kind of scrub for using her and not even transforming into her Dark counterpart. If you use her wisely it can catch them off guard.:)

-Highly Damaging Combos. While Sakura might not have the high hit rate like Mags has if she ever hits you it will HURT PERIOD. Thanks to her highly damaging Senpu Kyaku you will put a hurting on even Sent.

-2 INFINITES. Yes She has another infinite that can be done in the corner after a guard break. J.LP, J.LK, J.HP, LK Senpu Kyaku, and becuase you are using a special move in the INF it will never dizzy!!! And you can do Haru Ichiban or SHDK to DHC and finish them off if the inf is scaling badly. Not to mention most people don't even know she has a inf on Sent that is not only easy to do but will never dizzy either.:evil:

-Gaurd Break. Yes she has a guard break that is J.LK, LK Senpu Kyaku. Or with Psy J.Lk w/ Psy AA Sart inf or combo.

-Pseudo Air Dash. Her HK Senpu Kyaku can be use as an AD to get further. Unlike an AD though you can't block on reaction so used it wisely.

-Awesome Assist. Her Dash assist can setup many things like IM's inf, AHVB, Proton Cannon, the highly damaging Sent Fly combo I posted earlier, and HSF (Kind tricky so I need to practice it.:p). Oh and who could forget go through projectiles but also BEAMS!!! :evil:

-Very Fast Supers. Her Shinku Hadouken destroys Tri-Jumps with it's near instantaneous start up and it's Range. Her Haru Ichiban can frame kill into Proton Cannon or Hail Storm due to it's instantaneous start up similar to Magneto's Tempest ('cept he can do it in the air).

So as you can see she may not have the tools to be Top Tier but she can get the job done. Trust me my win record with my Sakura/IM/Sent has proved me so me this.:D I hope this tournament I'm going to in January (FL, Ft.Lauderdale) will prove this to some people.:) Even though I'm truly a Rogue player Sakura is still tight!!!:cool:

Sakura = Anti-Sentinel?

Maybe...;)

That alone may be enough to make her tourney worthy.
    HMMMM!!!!!
    Sakura = Anti-Sentinel?

Maybe...;)

That alone may be enough to make her tourney worthy.
    :evil: :evil: :evil: You never know!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

• Magnetic HailMagnetic Hail **Retired** Joined: Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I use storm sentinel ironman.Since i can't really use sentinel and don't really like him (I've always had terrible luck playing with big fat characters), I'm thinking of adding sakura. Would Sakura Storm Ironman be a good team ? and which order would you arrange them ? I'm also thinking of Ruby Heart,Sakura ,Ironman....I unno, when all seems to fail, Mags Ironman Psylocke prevail:evil:
    Originally posted by Magnetic Hail
    I use storm sentinel ironman.Since i can't really use sentinel and don't really like him (I've always had terrible luck playing with big fat characters), I'm thinking of adding sakura. Would Sakura Storm Ironman be a good team ? and which order would you arrange them ? I'm also thinking of Ruby Heart,Sakura ,Ironman....I unno, when all seems to fail, Mags Ironman Psylocke prevail:evil:

The team sounds fine.:) But remember what I said about the frame kill technique and put it to good use.;) Because both Storm and IM have instantaneous DHCs which is useful to Sakura.

Oh on a low tier team I usually recommend having at least one top tier character to make it stable.

Man I'm drained, I gave all my Sakura knowledge away.:( Oh wait Sakura's Shouoken goes through Doom's Photon Shots.:rolleyes:

And you can OTG after her C.FK but people will always roll and she can do reset combos with her air throw but that's also rollable. Now I'm drained. :(

Yeah, if i want to play seriously, i should have one top tier character for my team. That would mean i would have to ditch Chun-Li, but then i have Sakura and Psylocke...who works really well with them? I'm thinking Sentinel...since im pretty bad with Magneto, Storm, and Iron man...
    Yeah, if i want to play seriously, i should have one top tier character for my team. That would mean i would have to ditch Chun-Li, but then i have Sakura and Psylocke...who works really well with them? I'm thinking Sentinel...since im pretty bad with Magneto, Storm, and Iron man...

Definately Sentinel cuz his Gorund assist is perfect for every lower tier character in this game. Plus he's an awesome character look at me Sent fly combo with Sakura.:evil: heh.

How should I play these teams?

#1 Cable/Spiral/Sakura

#2 Cable/BH/Sakura or C/S/BH

#3 Cable/Sakura/Sent

#4 Spiral/Sakura/Sent Team Triple 'S'

Any help would be appreciated. Looking for anit air strats, anti-rushdown strats, anti-four horsemen (Mag/Storm/Sent/Cable) strats. Thanks.
    I've been practicing Felicia/Sakura/Doom lately and have had success against the cpu and some scrubs. I'm afraid of how this team will fare against, shivers, storm or sentinel players. Anyways, my question is this, do you think my new sakura team is good or a no no ? I want to keep Felicia and Sakura for sure but suggestions on who would occupy the third slot would be greatly appreciated. I'm undecided on which felicia assist to use .Sakura is on dash. Doom obviously is set on Anti air.
    I've been practicing Felicia/Sakura/Doom lately and have had success against the cpu and some scrubs. I'm afraid of how this team will fare against, shivers, storm or sentinel players. Anyways, my question is this, do you think my new sakura team is good or a no no ? I want to keep Felicia and Sakura for sure but suggestions on who would occupy the third slot would be greatly appreciated. I'm undecided on which felicia assist to use .Sakura is on dash. Doom obviously is set on Anti air.

Yeah, I use to use Felica a bit back in the day with Son Son and Tron Bone. It was a fun team to play with, nothing but chicks owing up everyone :D Use should use her dash or anti air. Don't remember what she has really, but that's an unusual team. It's nice to hear people using odd/hardly used characters once in a while you know.
    How should I play these teams?

#1 Cable/Spiral/Sakura

#2 Cable/BH/Sakura or C/S/BH

#3 Cable/Sakura/Sent

#4 Spiral/Sakura/Sent Team Triple 'S'

Any help would be appreciated. Looking for anit air strats, anti-rushdown strats, anti-four horsemen (Mag/Storm/Sent/Cable) strats. Thanks.

1. Kinda unorthodoxed and lacking team dynamics, but if you are good with Spiral offensively more power to you!!!;) BTW Sakura's Dash assist can set up AHVB.

2. Yes a nice team, You can set up Inferno XX HOD from Sakura Dash assist. Sakura's AA assist can also be used to have a quick offensive AA.:)

3. Awesome team. In fact that's my old team . It's better IMO that you put your team in this order: Sakura/Sent/Cable so it's more DHC friendly. Her Dash assist can set up HSF even though the timing is kinda tricky and also a very damaging fly combo with Sent.

4. Nice team. Too bad the main idea for this team is to build meter for Sakura to transform into her Dark counterpart to teleport for the rest of the match and since this is the *Regular* Sakura Thread I'm conflicted.:o :lol:

I'll post anti strats l8er cuz it's kinda late. PEACE!!!:D

What would be sakura's strongest super and evil sakura's strongest super out of curiosity ?
    Originally posted by white shadow

1. Kinda unorthodoxed and lacking team dynamics, but if you are good with Spiral offensively more power to you!!!;) BTW Sakura's Dash assist can set up AHVB.

2. Yes a nice team, You can set up Inferno XX HOD from Sakura Dash assist. Sakura's AA assist can also be used to have a quick offensive AA.:)

3. Awesome team. In fact that's my old team . It's better IMO that you put your team in this order: Sakura/Sent/Cable so it's more DHC friendly. Her Dash assist can set up HSF even though the timing is kinda tricky and also a very damaging fly combo with Sent.

4. Nice team. Too bad the main idea for this team is to build meter for Sakura to transform into her Dark counterpart to teleport for the rest of the match and since this is the *Regular* Sakura Thread I'm conflicted.:o :lol:

I'll post anti strats l8er cuz it's kinda late. PEACE!!!:D

Thanks.
    #1 team, yeah I know it's a bit odd, but that will throw a lot of people off a bit cuz they haven't played a team like that before.

Thanks.
    #1 team, yeah I know it's a bit odd, but that will throw a lot of people off a bit cuz they haven't played a team like that before.

No problem, I was waiting for you to post so I could put anti strats (Sakura Specific)

Magz: Use Shinku Hadoken to counter any Tri-Jump attempt by Magz, this is actually one of the better fights for her. When without meter try to use her df HK launcher which starts up fast and has good priority and range and helps stop Tri-jumps which is Magz obvious rushdown too. Plus make sure the launcher will end in a damaging AC that Sakura is known for.:evil:

Storm: Surprisingly not as much as an uphill battle as you may think but definately not easy. Sakura's FP Hadoken's annoy her runaway attempts and SHDK hurts her tri-jump attempts just like Magz. But what makes this fight tough is that she outprioritizes you in every way!!! :( (That's why I use Sakura/IM/Sent to counter her.) lukily most people will rush you down because you are using a low tier chracter like Sakura and underestimate you which give you a chance.

Sent: Her ABSOLUTE BEST MATCHUP!!!:D Shinku Hadouken stops his stomping. Mainly try to do the INF on him, that alone traps him even if it doesn't hit. If he has an AA (which he always does) always pause for the AA to come out then continue. If you hit Sent with it don't lets up even when it scales the INF will never dizzy because you are using a special move!!!:evil: Not to mention it will build 5 meters in no time which will help your teamates. Also when you feel tired from the INF do C.LK, C.MK, Super and DHC killing him off. Make sur you have an AA yourself too.

Cable/AA: I left the worst for last: Her worst matchup IM:o unless you use my team (stated why already.) Shouken eats through viperbeams and FPs but Cable's runaway is too good. The only hope to win is to use Sent G to aid rushdown and hopes Cable trys to go on the offense once in a while and jump in so you can do SHDK and DHC. Use her air Senpu Kyaku as a psuedo air dash but use it wisely because you can't block until it finishes. A hard matchup for her but also for everyone.:lol: If it's Cable by himself it's not that hard though just rushdown wisely.;)

1 more thing NEVER do Shouoken in the air unless in a combo because you can't block until you reach the ground.:o

1 more thing NEVER do Shouoken in the air unless in a combo because you can't block until you reach the ground.:o

Yeah, I noticed! :D
    What would be sakura's strongest super and evil sakura's strongest super out of curiosity ?
    I find Sakura's Shinku hadoken to be her strongest, so easy to combo and it can link to so many other supers. I find Dark Sakura's Shinkuu Hadoken to be rediculously good, though. LK, MK, LP Hadoken, QCF+PP. It does a hella lot of chipping damage, too.
    There's a tourney october 18th =D. This is going to be my first one. Any tips on how to handle myself around probably a lot of scary people ?

I'm thinking of showing off first my
    Sakura / Tron / IM team
    Then Rogue Storm Cyclops
    Then Strider Sentinel Doom
    If all else fails, sigh, Storm Sentinel Cyclops(cable if I'm desperate)
    Don't know the exact rules of it yet though :bluu:
    I find Sakura's Shinku hadoken to be her strongest, so easy to combo and it can link to so many other supers. I find Dark Sakura's Shinkuu Hadoken to be rediculously good, though. LK, MK, LP Hadoken, QCF+PP. It does a hella lot of chipping damage, too.

Well if strongest he means the Best then you are right it is SHDK for both forms. But in damage terms Haru Ichiban.

Magnetic Hail I'm coming for you!!!:evil:

There's a tourney october 18th =D. This is going to be my first one. Any tips on how to handle myself around probably a lot of scary people ?

I'm thinking of showing off first my
    Sakura / Tron / IM team
    Then Rogue Storm Cyclops
    Then Strider Sentinel Doom
    If all else fails, sigh, Storm Sentinel Cyclops(cable if I'm desperate)
    Don't know the exact rules of it yet though :bluu:

Wow those are all good teams. I suggest that you use IM in 2nd place because he's more DHC friendly. Sak/Tron will probably have 100 damage potential if you use her Ultra damaging Hurricane Kick AC. It's all good!!! :D

Rogue/Strom/Cyclops is hella good, I personally think Rogue/Sent/Cyke is a better trio in terms of team dynamics but whaterver floats your boat.:o

I hope you are very good with Strider/Doom cuz one misplaced teleport could lead to Strider's death.:(

I'm not gonna even talk about your last team cuz everybody knows it sucks big time!!!;) j/k

Eh, I've minimized my wall clings with strider in the past two months of using him and I finally learned to block tri-jumps =D.
    Unless I'm playing my storm sentinel team, cable is getting harder and harder to beat -_-. I want to use spiderman magneto psylocke because everyone thinks that spiderman sucks but psylocke assist makes it possible to easily combo the ultimate web throw super:evil:

Back to sakura, I think I'll move IM to second spot if my tron's having a bad day because my spiderman and tron are sneaky because there aren't much of those players where I live and no one really knows how to deal with them . I just wanted to know if i have 3 meters, should I or should I not turn into sakura's other form?:bluu:
    Eh, I've minimized my wall clings with strider in the past two months of using him and I finally learned to block tri-jumps =D.
    Unless I'm playing my storm sentinel team, cable is getting harder and harder to beat -_-. I want to use spiderman magneto psylocke because everyone thinks that spiderman sucks but psylocke assist makes it possible to easily combo the ultimate web throw super:evil:

Back to sakura, I think I'll move IM to second spot if my tron's having a bad day because my spiderman and tron are sneaky because there aren't much of those players where I live and no one really knows how to deal with them . I just wanted to know if i have 3 meters, should I or should I not turn into sakura's other form?:bluu:

Preferably not. While her Dark form is very good and better in some aspects it makes you sacrifice 3 levels that could've lead to MUCH more damage. Plus if you doing the transformation while losing you baically lost the match cuz teleporting will get you nowhere.:( Of course you can expect this kind of bias talk in the Regular Sakura Thread but it's also a fact.:)

Well if strongest he means the Best then you are right it is SHDK for both forms. But in damage terms Haru Ichiban.

Magnetic Hail I'm coming for you!!!:evil:
    Yeah, i meant best.

And i used my Sakura/Sentinel/Psylocke team for the first time against real comp, and it went well considering the lack of experience with the game that i had. My team was called "original":p. But yeah, i gotta work on my Sentinel a bit, but my Sakura did well considering the fact that she's not top tier. ANd yes, she is VERY good against Sentinel (considering he owns just about every character in the game), QCB LK owns sentinel for more than free. And doing J.LK J.MK QCB LK over and over, even if they're blocking is good, as is mixing it up with a C.LK C.HP juggle or C.MK SRK, Haru Ichiban or SHDK.
    Yeah, i meant best.

And i used my Sakura/Sentinel/Psylocke team for the first time against real comp, and it went well considering the lack of experience with the game that i had. My team was called "original":p. But yeah, i gotta work on my Sentinel a bit, but my Sakura did well considering the fact that she's not top tier. ANd yes, she is VERY good against Sentinel (considering he owns just about every character in the game), QCB LK owns sentinel for more than free. And doing J.LK J.MK QCB LK over and over, even if they're blocking is good, as is mixing it up with a C.LK C.HP juggle or C.MK SRK, Haru Ichiban or SHDK.

You know it!!!:D I use the HK Senpu Kyaku though because when they push block it still catches them because of farther range and longevity.:cool:

I just found out this chinese guy Alex is going to be at the comp
    :(

His magneto is going to eat me alive :(

Then that other guy with a big beard whom I've never played but my friend said is better then Justin Wong (LIES) is gonna be there also :( . Apparently his Thanos is dangerous :confused: How do you handle Thanos, I've never faced anyone who uses him:bluu:
    I just found out this chinese guy Alex is going to be at the comp
    :(

His magneto is going to eat me alive :(

Then that other guy with a big beard whom I've never played but my friend said is better then Justin Wong (LIES) is gonna be there also :( . Apparently his Thanos is dangerous :confused: How do you handle Thanos, I've never faced anyone who uses him:bluu:

OK now I know what you're facing.:lol: Thanos is a decent character but not as good and useful as Sakura IM:o .

Here's his Pros and Cons you can exploit.

Pros:
    -His Power super has zero recovery time and can combo into his Soul super.

-His bubble proj. can be used as a inf but that's mashable.

-His bubble projectile is a good trapping assist but is easily avoidable.

-His Soul super also starts instantaneously and tracks you everywhere so what out, it also soaks up your health and gives it to him. (Very little but still.)

Cons:

-He's slow VERY slow.

-Slow normals and punishable specials.

-His combos don't go anywhere. Meaning no expansive 50% combos to use unless you don't roll which you should.

Seriously this guy is no contender for Sakura or almost any other 2nd tier. Just play smart and remember my strats. I hope you win to show how much better than the Thanos J-WO killer is.:lol:

Oh last but not least if that guy EVER does the D.HK angle stomp move you can punish him even if you gets hit.;) And use Sent Ground!!!!:p

I went downtown with my friend yesterday to practice at the arcade where the tournament will be held, the keys felt sooooo weird at first and my strider sent doom team got raped badly by the mag sent psylocke team of some other guy. Then I came back with MSP:evil: on my second quarter, won a lot of games before losing then I used Sakura IM Tron in that order and won several games against the top tier users :evil: before losing to MSP :mad: . At one point Magneto snapped in my tron and first thing I did to magneto was jumping lk, standing lp mp XXX lunch rush = his death. Then storm raped sakura and damage ironman badly but I manage to kill storm because she tri-jumped straight into a PC, my ironman then caught psylocke in his infinite but I missed connecting the PC at the end. I then called tron then psylocke (who had like a little pixle of life left) somehow launched botch of us and killed ironman and then psylocke proceded to just killing my tron assist with crouching fierces:mad: . The guy felt all proud before I came back with strider storm doom where I owned people with them before losing to cable juggernaut cyclops -_- then I went home . . .

Anyways, I'll look out for all those Thanos stuff. . .
    Sakura looks so cool and stylish on a big screen :cool:
    I was playing around with Sakura's infinite on Sent and i had an easier time doing J.LK, J.HK, LK Hurricane Kick than with a HK hurricane kick. And if i thought that i jumped too high when i did it, i just do J.LK, J.MK, J.HK, LK Hurrican Kick and then continue over. I managed to find out how many hits it took to kill a Sent, though. It takes around 66-67 hits, started off with J.HK, LK hurricane kick then the infinite before i C.LK, C.MK, LP Shoryuken, XX Haru Ichiban. That should take him out fully.

Also, I use Sakura/Sent/Psylocke, and i'm having better luck with Sakura's Expansion Assist than her Dash assist because Expansion seems to help Sent out more when i'm rushing down with Flying stuff. Is there something i'm missing with the Dash assist, or should i stick with the Expansion type? Then again, i mostly use Psylocke as an assist to Sent anyways.

And Sents projectile type is good with Sakura. C.LK(Sent Assist) C.MK (Sent hits with RP) LP Shoryuken XX Haru Ichiban or Shinkuu Hadoken. Lotsa damage.:evil:
    I had a friend come over to pick up a copy of Marvel and shit, since his got fucked up at his b-day party.....but anyway..

we were playing and I was using Spiral/Cable/Sakura and he was having mad trouble against that team... he was damn, that bitch goes through just about everything!! He said, "I bet she can go through Juggz headcrush", I was like, that was a good point and I had to find out.

Can Sakura's uppercut beat out Juggz headcrush super or regular headcrush? I want to know her start time of here uppercut to see what happens.

I used her at the tourney and I was against a Sent and he accidently did a super in air (pp super) and I was in the air with Sakura when I did here uppercut and that shit went through that bitch too! Today I noticed that she goes through rocket punches like it was cool and fun and shit!
    I went downtown with my friend yesterday to practice at the arcade where the tournament will be held, the keys felt sooooo weird at first and my strider sent doom team got raped badly by the mag sent psylocke team of some other guy. Then I came back with MSP:evil: on my second quarter, won a lot of games before losing then I used Sakura IM Tron in that order and won several games against the top tier users :evil: before losing to MSP :mad: . At one point Magneto snapped in my tron and first thing I did to magneto was jumping lk, standing lp mp XXX lunch rush = his death. Then storm raped sakura and damage ironman badly but I manage to kill storm because she tri-jumped straight into a PC, my ironman then caught psylocke in his infinite but I missed connecting the PC at the end. I then called tron then psylocke (who had like a little pixle of life left) somehow launched botch of us and killed ironman and then psylocke proceded to just killing my tron assist with crouching fierces:mad: . The guy felt all proud before I came back with strider storm doom where I owned people with them before losing to cable juggernaut cyclops -_- then I went home . . .

Anyways, I'll look out for all those Thanos stuff. . .
    Sakura looks so cool and stylish on a big screen :cool:

L :lol:L!!! Good stuff man!!!:D

OMG ROTENDO I LOVE YOUR AV
    Do you have any spare chun li ones you can spare me ?

The sakura dash assist and using sakura shouken when she's on point do they both have the same properties or is her assist more invincible to stuff ?
    Nah, dont' have any spare ones. This was made for me by Motoki.

As far as properties goes, I really don't know yet. Have to do some experimenting.
    I have no life, after playing downtown again today,thanksgiving for us, here I am home, still in the mvsc2 groove posting on every message board I know =D.

Anyways, could you ask the guy to make me one with chun or sakura or both in it ? I don't mind if he can't.

I have another question, let's say you catch an assist with your qcf+pp super with normal sakura. Can the other point character knock you out of it with a beam or anything ? I know if they try to hit you physically while you're pummeling the assist, they'll most of the time end up just getting caught up in the super (through experience:evil: ) ) but would an AHVB hit you or is Sakura invincible during the super ?