Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,760
    CoCZ_VMUMAARHvc.jpg

Lol, Gorus.

facepalm-ernie.jpg
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Wil wrote: »
    If Broly came to DB Super, he would be relegated to farm duties with Piccolo and Krillin. That's how weak he is now.

Now try convincing the Brolytards of that. Considering Piccolo almost took out Frost, even he could own that fucker.

That Fusion would end Dragon Ball because everyone would starve to death.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,362
    Wil wrote: »
    If Broly came to DB Super, he would be relegated to farm duties with Piccolo and Krillin. That's how weak he is now.

Do it right. If Broly came to DB Super, he would relegated to one of Gohan's students.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,310

Scenario:

Android saga base SSJ1 Goku(no more heart virus), base SSJ1 Vegeta, base SSJ1 Trunks, and everyone else as they were at the time with the exception of Piccalow. Who has fused with Kami.

Brought to the future by Trunks -AFTER- they've been warned and allowed to train for a few years up till the point that they originally fought 19&20. In order to fight future Android 17 & 18.

No holding back. Who wins?

The Future Androids would still win, imo. While Vegeta was considered the strongest Super Saiyan in the early part of the Android saga, it was stated that all 3 of the Super Saiyans were basically in the same league. Trunks was the weakest, but not by that much. According to him, his Super Saiyan was powerless against the Androids. Vegeta and Goku would put up a better fight than Trunks, no doubt, but not good enough.

I think any pre-rosat Super Saiyan is getting bodied by the Androids.

you do remember that years before training goku blocked trunks sword with one finger right? so that same trunks going to the future where they've trained and ready for the androids they're probably three to four times stronger than trunks by then
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,200
    If Goku got that much stronger, Vegeta would've never been the strongest Super Saiyan. Goku would've been way too ahead of him.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,942
    If Goku got that much stronger, Vegeta would've never been the strongest Super Saiyan. Goku would've been way too ahead of him.

He wasn't? lol At no point in DBZ history was Vegeta > Goku. Even in the saiyan saga, Goku overpowers him.
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,354
    They have been at some points virtually equals, at least up to the ssj2 form.
    Is just that Goku has access to SSJ3 and now Kaio Ken with SSJB so he can easily erase any notion of them being comparable in power.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,061
    edited July 2016
    The Future Androids would still win, imo. While Vegeta was considered the strongest Super Saiyan in the early part of the Android saga, it was stated that all 3 of the Super Saiyans were basically in the same league. Trunks was the weakest, but not by that much. According to him, his Super Saiyan was powerless against the Androids. Vegeta and Goku would put up a better fight than Trunks, no doubt, but not good enough.

Even with Kami-fused Piccalo? Who was about-even with present day Android 17 who, according to Trunks, was supposed to be stronger than Future 17? So right there you have one character who is stronger than Future 17&18.

Plus they now have Goku with his unshakeable willpower giving it 110% every step of the way like he did against Freiza. And even though he is still base SSJ1, Goku also has Kaio-ken that might give him the edge(he HAS used Kaioken before after achieving SSJ1).

Then you have the human characters who MIGHT make be able to make a difference now. Future Tien died like nothing but, present-day Tien after being warned, was able to train harder and Super KiKoHo back Semi-Perfect Cell for a while. Who was stronger than both androids by a mile.

Kami-Piccalo could take on 17 himself, and then everyone else could gang up on 18. Or Tien w/a few sensu beans could Kikoho back 18 to keep her busy for a while. In the meantime, everyone gangs up on and kills 17 first. Then 18 would be by herself, and i don't see her surviving alone against all the Z fighters when they are giving it their all like that.

The only real problem i see here is, the Z fighters are not exactly known for their "cohesive Teamwork". They aren't the X-Men lol.
    Post edited by AlphaCharlie on
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,532
    Piccolo would lose to #17 on long term battles and #18 would demolish everyone else.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    They have been at some points virtually equals, at least up to the ssj2 form.
    Is just that Goku has access to SSJ3 and now Kaio Ken with SSJB so he can easily erase any notion of them being comparable in power.

That's not being equal son. It's called holding back. And Vegeta actually gave him shit about it later.

About Kamicollo, he should have challenged 18 and killed her instead of going for 17. He would have had a chance to destroy her as opposed to being equal to 17 and then get worn out stamina wise.
    locoghoul wrote: »

He wasn't? lol At no point in DBZ history was Vegeta > Goku. Even in the saiyan saga, Goku overpowers him.

Piccolo said Vegeta most likely surpassed Goku once he became a Super Saiyan. When Goku healed from the heart virus, he said if Vegeta couldn't beat the Androids, then he definitely wouldn't be able to. The least you can do is have them as equals, but Goku is not stronger in the Android saga. Vegeta actually surpassed Goku a few times, though it was very brief.

Even with Kami-fused Piccalo? Who was about-even with present day Android 17 who, according to Trunks, was supposed to be stronger than Future 17? So right there you have one character who is stronger than Future 17&18.

Plus they now have Goku with his unshakeable willpower giving it 110% every step of the way like he did against Freiza. And even though he is still base SSJ1, Goku also has Kaio-ken that might give him the edge(he HAS used Kaioken before after achieving SSJ1).

Then you have the human characters who MIGHT make be able to make a difference now. Future Tien died like nothing but, present-day Tien after being warned, was able to train harder and Super KiKoHo back Semi-Perfect Cell for a while. Who was stronger than both androids by a mile.

Kami-Piccalo could take on 17 himself, and then everyone else could gang up on 18. Or Tien w/a few sensu beans could Kikoho back 18 to keep her busy for a while. In the meantime, everyone gangs up on and kills 17 first. Then 18 would be by herself, and i don't see her surviving alone against all the Z fighters when they are giving it their all like that.

The only real problem i see here is, the Z fighters are not exactly known for their "cohesive Teamwork". They aren't the X-Men lol.

If Kamicollo was there, he'd be the only one capable of fighting the Future Androids. There's still the issue with stamina, which the Androids don't have. If he's able to take #17 out with a Light Grenade quickly, then they can win. If he doesn't and his stamina starts to go down, then there'd be an issue. Unlike the Androids of the regular timeline, the Future Androids would kill by any means necessary. Team work is one of those things that never really goes well in the series. Goku and Piccolo were able to take down Raditz, but that was mainly because of Gohan. I can't really think of many situations where it was successful in overwhelming a stronger opponent.

As for Tien, it makes you wonder why he waited till Cell was about to absorb #18 to use the Neo Kikoho when he could've used it against the Androids earlier. Yeah, plot and all that, but he actually admitted he was so useless that he didn't belong there with everyone else. With a move like that, the Androids would've been obliterated or damaged at the very least.

The weird thing about the main timeline Androids is Cell seems to know what level he needs to reach to surpass them despite being from an alternate future similar to Trunks. Since his Androids were evil just like the ones in Trunks' timeline, it's more likely that they'd be around the same level. All Cell has to go off of is data on the Androids since they have no actual Chi to sense.

Knowing this, it seems there really isn't a huge difference between the main timeline Androids and the ones from the future. After Cell absorbed well over 100k humans, he sensed Piccolo fighting #17 and said he can finally confront the Androids now that he's surpassed their power. So overall, Kamicollo would be their only chance against the Future Androids--and they'd still need solid team work to win.

Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks

Piccolo said Vegeta most likely surpassed Goku once he became a Super Saiyan. When Goku healed from the heart virus, he said if Vegeta couldn't beat the Androids, then he definitely wouldn't be able to. The least you can do is have them as equals, but Goku is not stronger in the Android saga. Vegeta actually surpassed Goku a few times, though it was very brief.

He said based on what? An ill Goku fighting an android? lol Nah man, Vegeta himself says some bs explanation on how he *should* be stronger and it was based on he is the saiyan prince... Please elaborate where Vegeta surpassed Goku cause saiyan saga Goku>Vegeta, Freezer saga Goku>Vegeta, Cell saga rofl Goku>>>Vegeta (the fact Vegeta took two days at ROSAT and Goku barely trained 22 h and surpassed him is hilarious) and ofc Buu saga Goku>>>>>>>>>>Vegeta (even with Majin boost mind you). The only possible scenario where Vegeta was stronger was perhaps when he came out of ROSAT with Trunks just before Goku went in with Gohan. Other than that you are just talking speculation
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 973
    Pretty sure that Vegeta > Goku during Super, when Whis was training Vegeta while Goku was chilling on Earth.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
    edited July 2016
    He said based on what? An ill Goku fighting an android?

Considering Piccolo is the one that told Tien and everyone else that Goku's true power was far greater than what he showed against #19, it'd be nonsensical for him to be comparing Vegeta to an impaired Goku. Piccolo trained with Goku for 3 yrs and saw his power. If he says Vegeta appears to be stronger than Goku, then it means he most likely is. Why would Piccolo lie?
    Piccolo: “He really had lost a lot of stamina…when he confirmed that the androids sucked out energy with the palms of their hands…He ought to have lost if he had fought that No.20 guy…But he talked as if he still had something up his sleeve…Vegeta really is a fighting genius…He might have sur-surpassed…Goku…”

Piccolo: “…But…It seems that Vegeta really has obtained power surpassing Goku now that he’s become a Super Saiyan…He just might be able to take care of them like he says…”

Goku: “Don’t worry…I won’t fight them yet…After all, if even Vegeta couldn’t beat them as he is now, then I can’t beat them either…”

They're equals or Vegeta is stronger. There's nothing remotely implying Goku is stronger in the Android saga with or without the heart virus.
    Vegeta himself says some bs explanation on how he *should* be stronger and it was based on he is the saiyan prince...

Yeah, that's what Vegeta said. The guy who isn't bias said Vegeta appeared to be stronger than Goku. You can believe he's telling a lie if you choose, but it's still stated.
    Please elaborate where Vegeta surpassed Goku cause saiyan saga Goku>Vegeta

Oozaru Vegeta>>>>>>>>>>Kaio-Ken Goku. Goku could no longer move when he was done getting his ass crushed by Oozaru Vegeta. He's weaker.
    Freezer saga Goku>Vegeta

When Goku arrived on Namek, Goku>Vegeta

When Vegeta got a zenkai after fighting Reacoom, Vegeta>Goku. Vegeta tussled with Freeza while Goku got put in a full-nelson by Ginyu and considered him too powerful to fight without Kaio-Ken.

After healing, Goku>Vegeta.
    Cell saga rofl Goku>>>Vegeta (the fact Vegeta took two days at ROSAT and Goku barely trained 22 h and surpassed him is hilarious) and ofc Buu saga Goku>>>>>>>>>>Vegeta (even with Majin boost mind you). The only possible scenario where Vegeta was stronger was perhaps when he came out of ROSAT with Trunks just before Goku went in with Gohan. Other than that you are just talking speculation

Goku was indeed stronger than Vegeta during the Cell/Boo saga. No one's disputing that Goku has had the upper-hand throughout the series. I'm just saying he wasn't always weaker than Goku. I've shown examples where he wasn't.

Also, Goku said Vegeta might be the stronger of the two after his training with Whis:
    Goku: "Amazing, Vegeta! I can't believe how much stronger you've grown! You might already be even stronger than I am! Your ki has a completely different quality to it than back when you were on Earth."

Vegeta did that in 6 months without a ritual to reach God level.

Goku is known to praise his buddies and to never look down on anyone. He told Piccolo he had turn really strong after RoSaT, he told base Freezer the same during F arc, and he told the same to Majin Buu during his first encounter even though later he says he woulda won. When it comes to comparing his own strength, Goku always makes it look like he is the underdog, as opposed to Vegeta who would always think he is the one with the upper hand.

Also there is no way Piccolo knows Goku's max from training. Goku never even lets ppl get a hint on how powerful he is during training. Happened on the android training with Piccolo and Gohan, happened during RoSaT training with Gohan and happened during Super before the universe tourney. Goku and Vegeta trained together and Vegeta couldn't tell what Goku's max was. Also no shit Oozaru beats a non Oozaru, it's a power up. Is like saying SSJ Goku > base Vegeta. Both in base showed who was stronger
    Goku is never shown to look down on anyone? Let's look at what he says to Vegeta right after he exited the rosat:
    Vegeta: “Well, well…So even the great Kakarot admits defeat against the rigors of that room…”

Goku: “Maybe…But pointlessly toughening up my body more than this is just torture, not training. But I won’t object if you guys enter that room again. It looks like you still have room left to toughen up more.”

Vegeta: “What was that…? I don’t like that…The way you said that made it sound like you’re saying that your true ability is greater than mine…”
    Goku: “Yeah, a whole lot greater, I think.”

Told Vegeta straight to his face that he was way stronger than him. Goku ain't that humble.

That's not true. Piccolo and Gohan are able to deduce that Goku's full-power as a Super Saiyan against #19 was rather weak compared to what they know. If these two can quickly pick up on the fact that Goku's full-power is way greater than what he was showing, it means they know how strong he should be. Goku has no reason to hide his power from them anyway. Goku was using Super Saiyan as his Base when he left the rosat, so he was highly suppressed. None of them could even sense his power until he showed Karin 50% of his power.

Lol, come on. Vegeta straight up beat the shit outta Goku in Base. Vegeta was 18k and Goku was 8k when they fought. He had to surpass Vegeta with a Kaio-Ken x3 because his regular Kaio-Ken wasn't strong enough. If you're going to say Oozaru doesn't count, then let's eliminate the Kaio-Ken because that damn sure ain't Goku's Base level.

Oozaru raises the Saiyan's power by 10x and Goku was able to quadruple his power with the Kaio-Ken during the Saiyan saga. Let's take away the Kaio-Ken from Goku and Oozaru from Vegeta. Who wins? Not Goku.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,677
    usually dont like to participate in stupid dbz discussions but humor me...why would broly be weak if he showed up in super? like is he just supposed to appear with the same strength he had in the movies cause thats what you guys want?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    Especially how training works in the series lol. If Freezer went from Below SSJ to perhaps above SSJG then Bojack or Broly could be at Whis level with two months of training lol
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    usually dont like to participate in stupid dbz discussions but humor me...why would broly be weak if he showed up in super? like is he just supposed to appear with the same strength he had in the movies cause thats what you guys want?
    The general agreement is that Broly is around SSJ2 at BEST or inferior to SSJ2 but above ascendant level. Or he might be able to take Cell but not SSJ2 Gohan or revived Perfect Cell. That power level is crap in Super. SSJ3 is worthless. Even SSJB is still beneath Whis, Beerus, and Hit and others.

If Broly came back with the level he had in the movies, he'll only dominate characters like Gohan and Piccolo. Once Vegeta or Goku show up,it's GGPO. Either one of them can OHKO Broly.

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    The general agreement is that Broly is around SSJ2 at BEST or inferior to SSJ2 but above ascendant level. Or he might be able to take Cell but not SSJ2 Gohan or revived Perfect Cell. That power level is crap in Super. SSJ3 is worthless. Even SSJB is still beneath Whis, Beerus, and Hit and others.

If Broly came back with the level he had in the movies, he'll only dominate characters like Gohan and Piccolo. Once Vegeta or Goku show up,it's GGPO. Either one of them can OHKO Broly.

Gohan would still demolish him. Base form Gohan was much stronger then Piccolo in RoF. That's low SSJ2 tier at minimum. Weak ass Super Gohan might actually be able to beat Broly in base.

Gotenks also stomps, though he might need SSj. Future Trunks vs Broly might be a match.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    Broly would definitely need God Power or something ridiculous to be relevant in Super. His level of power isn't even relevant by Boo saga standards.

I think broly is only using ussj1. I think broly's max attack power/durability AT THE MOST is on par with ssj2 gohan. the way they treated ssj2 though was like fighting a god, cell single handedly beat the Z fighters too but when ssj2 turned up it was like a god turned up

ssj2 gohan > broly.

and mystic gohan is so retardedly powerful that he's probably only dropped to ssj2 power level. which is why beerus made fat buu and gohan headbutt eachother (fat buu being ssj2 level)
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    SSJ2 isn't that strong. It's just that Gohan had a rage boost.

Why would brolly have the same power level
    CRYING
    Ki Shima wrote: »

I think broly is only using ussj1. I think broly's max attack power/durability AT THE MOST is on par with ssj2 gohan. the way they treated ssj2 though was like fighting a god, cell single handedly beat the Z fighters too but when ssj2 turned up it was like a god turned up

ssj2 gohan > broly.

and mystic gohan is so retardedly powerful that he's probably only dropped to ssj2 power level. which is why beerus made fat buu and gohan headbutt eachother (fat buu being ssj2 level)

Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan form is different than the forms Vegeta and Trunks used.

Even if he came back stronger, he would more than likely still be behind SSJB Goku/Vegeta.

Even if he came back stronger, he would more than likely still be behind SSJB Goku/Vegeta.

thanks akira
    CRYING
    The only real answer is he'd be as strong as the plot demanded him to be. They'd probably say Broly was actually a God himself, but he was too stupid to grasp the power.

The last thing we know about Broly is that he was causing havoc in hell and Goku was ready to go handle him after eating. Presumably as a Super Saiyan 2 because Goku told Janemba he's the 2nd guy to see his Super Saiyan 3 besides Majin Boo.

thanks akira

Anytime Jack Frost. We all know you're useless anyway.

thanks akira

Anytime Jack Frost. We all know you're useless anyway.

Emotional
    CRYING
    "Broccoli, is that something you eat?"
    We need Muten Roshi God, he kicked ass
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,354

Because he is not more powerful than a SSJ2 or SP Cell
    Those 2 while powerful have been left waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on the power echelons of DB.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Could of sworn krillin, goten and trunks wasted broly while ssj1 :confused: Broly was a problem way back just before they fought cell there's like a 6 year gap, he's old news, the terror of ssj1. But everyone is stronger by the buu saga. By Super dude probably would have a tough time fighting goten, shit actually he already did have a tough fight against trunks BEFORE the buu saga

Ray Kurzweil
    edited July 2016
    dudes you need to see this gohan vs broly fight. gohan is so chill, this fucking pre supreme kai gohan so fucking chill vs broly lmao legendary super saiyan broly vs base pre buu gohan lmfao too fucking funny

Ray Kurzweil
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Broly>every movie villain.

Broly>every DBZ villain except cell and maybe frieza.

I liked Cooler better.

Especially in Japanese. I don't care if his Japanese voice is the same as Frieza, THAT VOICE IS A GIFT OF GOD!!!!
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
    So much broly all of a sudden......