Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,048
    pretty sure the ones he grows doesn't give him any satisfaction.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 8,698
    Super Saiyan White, really?

We got full rainbow now?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    I don't care for anymore transformations. I just want to see Gohan fight.... whether he's plain ass ultimate gohan or ssj2. It's pretty obvious this arc isn't about power levels but strategy. I mean that's why we having a battle royale where no flying and killing is involved right?
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 6,319
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    17155709_1020888358055031_2181400786771088162_n.png?oh=f164161c8c3cb937cb2acbdcdbd8aaf0&oe=596B9333

You want to know why Goku is comfortable letting him play daddy while he's off training and fighting? Piccolo couldn't slide a special beam cannon into Chichi if he wanted to... poor guy was designed as a eunuch.

Piccolo is smart enough to use the Dragon Balls to solve that problem. Goku thinks Piccolo isn't piping Chi Chi down. She putting Goku to work to get him out of the house.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    17155709_1020888358055031_2181400786771088162_n.png?oh=f164161c8c3cb937cb2acbdcdbd8aaf0&oe=596B9333

You want to know why Goku is comfortable letting him play daddy while he's off training and fighting? Piccolo couldn't slide a special beam cannon into Chichi if he wanted to... poor guy was designed as a eunuch.

Piccolo is smart enough to use the Dragon Balls to solve that problem. Goku thinks Piccolo isn't piping Chi Chi down. She putting Goku to work to get him out of the house.

makes sense.... explains why piccolo was trying to get that drivers license too. he needs to take bae on a night out when goku isn't looking.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh WHHHoooOooO waaAAAAAantsSssS tO SmAAsssSssHHHH.... WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrglrgl Joined: Posts: 8,115
    People in here acting like Chi Chi is someone worth the wish......
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,889
    No flying actually benefits shit characters like the Metal Man who can't even fly. Should have used Super Pedestrian Goten.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,971 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

gotta feed the heel. no one else is trying to make all those fuckin meals that could feed all of africa.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,210
    maxx wrote: »

gotta feed the heel. no one else is trying to make all those fuckin meals that could feed all of africa.

Goku gotta make gains somehow my nigga
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,125
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Y'all gotta cut Chi-chi a break. Poor girl thought she was marrying the man of her dreams, not a manchild who eats more than a military platoon and can't hold down a real job.

She deserves an award for managing to raise Gohan into the man he is today(with Piccolos help).

She married Goku because he tapped her pussy with his foot. She learned everything she knows about relationships from shitty girl mags.

She is as much of a moron as Goku is. Heck, she can barely talk proper japanese as well, and her accent is even thicker then Goku's ever since the voice actress changed waaaay back in the late 80s.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 21,970
    Never said she was bright, just that she deserves more respect than the fandom gives her for raising Gohan and Goten into respectable kids and keeping Goku fed.

Hell, she taught Goten martial arts, and he's able to keep up with Trunks, who was "taught" by Vegeta.

She's a good mom, if nothing else.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 790

She dumb and deserves him.

Funny how I could apply that quote to a couple of people in real life.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "mawp".
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 6,319
    I have no respect for Chi Chi, she forced Goku to marry her when she shoulda dipped out the moment he said he thought marriage was cake.

She dumb and deserves him.

What makes it even worse is that her family was well off. She didn't have to settle for Goku.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,971 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao chi chi tried to pussy trap goku and she fucked up badly. shes like every hood bitch who tries to preg trap niggas and shit goes super sideways.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,706
    Then she found piccollo

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,647
    I dunno, dudes fuckin pissed off all the time...Could be a lack of sexual satisfaction.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh WHHHoooOooO waaAAAAAantsSssS tO SmAAsssSssHHHH.... WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrglrgl Joined: Posts: 8,115
    I dunno, dudes fuckin pissed off all the time...Could be a lack of sexual satisfaction.

You guys remember King Piccolo, right? And how he gave birth? Does that seem like a species that actively enjoys sex?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,647
    edited March 15
    That proves my point. All that testosterone and even sex is shitty experience for his race. I'd be grouchy as fuck all the time to if I couldn't at least jerk off.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 7,871
    edited March 16
    enemy-18-wtf-gif-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.gif
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Bubblegum Thug Joined: Posts: 4,914
    aXCF6LK.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    The BoG arc in the manga exists literally to justify Battle Powers and characters are exposition machines. This is what happens when a fan that's a mediocre writer gets to write official material.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 338
    edited March 17
    Vegeta goes SSG huh?

Interesting. I can only assume he achieved said form w/o the 5 Saiyan ritual thing if he already was able to tap into god ki... it might've sped things up a little.
    Rip sig.
    Vegeta no longer THICC af

a2REse4.jpg

And Manga!Goku has the attention span of a literal toaster. He didn't even bother to check if he picked the talisman. I can't believe Toei's version legitimately made the character come of better.

omf7UV7.jpg
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 7,871
    This is more interesting
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 8,698
    We getting a new episode this weekend?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 21,970
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    We getting a new episode this weekend?

Super should be back on schedule this week. Now to watch Toppo job out Goku and set up the rubber match.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    First half was meh, second half was really cool.

Decent episode all around.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Bubblegum Thug Joined: Posts: 4,914
    The latest chapter is up: https://mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/022/4114/1

020.png

I like Vegeta's use of "salty" there.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,130
    40 hours to level up everyone?
    hyperbolic time chamber

lol at one of the gods being named margarita

also holy sh*t did whis actually use time to speed up bulma's labor? I thought could only go back in time
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,123
    less than 40 hours for the Tournament of Power!! EEEEEEE!! So exciting! that means there's probably less than 4 episodes dedicated to recruiting the other members. the other characters are self explanatory, they should get the tournament started asap. it's great Grand Priest isnt wasting any time. they know how quickly the tiers could shift if they were given more than 40 hours to prepare.

FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,130
    Speaking of I still think something is up with the grand priest, I think he is up to something; I feel a heel turn coming
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 338
    Toppo gave me some Zamasu vibes, if only because he couldn't stop bitching about 'muh justice' for the entire episode.
    Rip sig.
    Gohan getting hyped about Toppo's posing :lol:

Hoping Toppo gets a few more wrestling moves in the actual tournament.