Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,418
    - Goku's characterization this episode was fucking great. He was owning his douchebaggery to a next level. Nigga point blank Kamehameha'ed Toppo and didn't give a fuck.
    - Grand Priest seems to be toying with Zen chan's will. Like he stopped the fight and put words on their mouth. Yeah something fishy is up. Perhaps he thinks like Zamasu (ningen should be erased)
    - I personally want to see what happens when Goku finds out Monaka is a scrub. Don't even know how Beerus is gonna tell him
    - Gohan SSBSSG plz
    - Goku better fucking unlock a new transformation
    - I wanna see Ms Broly clotheslining fools. This Royal Rumble set up keeps making sense the more I know about it.
    - Would a scenario where one fighter from each universe is alive so that no universe gets erased?
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,135
    locoghoul wrote: »
    - Goku's characterization this episode was fucking great. He was owning his douchebaggery to a next level. Nigga point blank Kamehameha'ed Toppo and didn't give a fuck.

He disrespecting gods left and right both in attitude and power.

I wanna see the other 7 universes gang banging on him from the get go.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,575
    I have a feeling the saiyans Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku are going to be on the frontline vs everyone while Tien, Roshi, Piccolo babysit majin boo since he can heal people and the androids and krillen wander off.
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    I wanna see Hit/Goku alliance versus other universes when shit goes down
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 790
    Great episode.

Funny moments with Gohan:

Beerus freaking out and ranting, turns to Gohan...
    Beerus: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???"
    Gohan: "Yeah"
    Beerus: "Oh... ok..."

Gohan enjoying Toppo's poses, while Beerus is like "whaaaat?".

Warp Kamehameha!

Seems Goku is placing a lot of trust on Gohan for this tournament. I also foresee Vegeta getting a power boost to protect his kid.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "mawp".
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Seems Goku is placing a lot of trust on Gohan for this tournament. I also foresee Vegeta getting a power boost to protect his kid.

we doin that cell runback
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,442
    Wow, that fight really picked up by the end. Getting Ginyu Force vibes with the Pride Troopers lol

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh WHHHoooOooO waaAAAAAantsSssS tO SmAAsssSssHHHH.... WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrglrgl Joined: Posts: 8,146
    Spoilers:

Jiren The Grey is Ginyu's original body
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 7,875
    Jiren is in the intro ain't he?
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    edited March 19
    Why do fuccbois say no more transformations? Then waffle on about SSB Gohan and Goku's "new transformation" in the intro?

Keep it like Trunks or gtfo. May be "Super Saiyan Rage", but it's still fucking SSJ2.

That's why I liked Mystic Gohan, so simple. 2 second power up and punch Buu in his fucking jaw.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Jiren is in the intro ain't he?

Yeah, Jiren is Big Alien Dude in the intro.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    The affects of Toriyamania

(dream during a nap)

Goku: No guns at the tournament guys! Or Buu is gonna die!
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh WHHHoooOooO waaAAAAAantsSssS tO SmAAsssSssHHHH.... WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrglrgl Joined: Posts: 8,146
    The affects of Toriyamania

(dream during a nap)

Goku: No guns at the tournament guys! Or Buu is gonna die!

I think I can top that.

Majin Roshi, stop grabbing Macarita's ass
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,218
    I'm guessing the no kill rule allows weaker z fighters and MutenRoshi to compete in the next tournament. Even with mystic boosts some are just too weak.

I still don't understand this Saiyan God thing. I understand it's supposed to be the watered down version of Super Saiyan blue? I hear it is weaker but more stable than the blue version.

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Bubblegum Thug Joined: Posts: 4,963
    edited March 20
    Super Saiyan God is weaker, but allows them to conserve more energy in comparison to Blue. Vegeta used the form to briefly channel Super Saiyan Blue's power every time he attacked without needing to fully transform into Super Saiyan Blue. The transformation just sucks in the Manga.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    C7TK1vCXgAES_7A.jpg:large

I was thinking the same thing

Ray Kurzweil
    Super Saiyan God is weaker, but allows them to conserve more energy in comparison to Blue. Vegeta used the form to briefly channel Super Saiyan Blue's power every time he attacked without needing to fully transform into Super Saiyan Blue. The transformation just sucks in the Manga.

Try to make sense of the events of RoF with how Blue is portrayed in the manga. Seriously, it's even worse then Freeza's Golden Form.
    I'm guessing the no kill rule allows weaker z fighters and MutenRoshi to compete in the next tournament. Even with mystic boosts some are just too weak.

I still don't understand this Saiyan God thing. I understand it's supposed to be the watered down version of Super Saiyan blue? I hear it is weaker but more stable than the blue version.

Or blue is the overpowered version of God.

I CAN'T REACH THIS POWER ON MY OWN.

OH WAIT, YES I CAN!
    i wanna see some interaction between the GoD. Like, if possible get a quote or something to see who is more powerful etc
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,412

That is some nonsense made up for the manga by Toyotaro.
    In his manga, for some stupid reason the SSJB is unstable and consumes a lot of power after the transformation, defeating the whole reason why they were introduced on Super in the first place.

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,118
    Dabura still in heaven?
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,133
    edited March 21
    locoghoul wrote: »
    i wanna see some interaction between the GoD. Like, if possible get a quote or something to see who is more powerful etc

either way they are WWE custodians compared to the Superstar/Diva Angels

FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Given that normal Clowns are either sad or comedy relief, it's hard to really make a heroic clown that can be taken seriously
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,057
    Given that normal Clowns are either sad or comedy relief, it's hard to really make a heroic clown that can be taken seriously

you go girl! you defend them clowns... cause lord knows we need clowns to be taken seriously.

This is the same series whose lead character is named after carrot.
    edited March 22
    With all that training and using different attacks, Gohan should take a page out of Trunks' book With all that Z Sword training, Gohan should take a page out of Trunks' book. Oh wait, he wasn't there.

By now homeboy should be Ultimate Super Saiyan Blue Rage 3 and know Spirit Special Masenko Kamehameha Bomb.
    jebop wrote: »

Heroic clown? Hi. Have you watched this Shonen called Dragonball? It's about a character named Goku.
    WOKMAN wrote: »

you go girl! you defend them clowns... cause lord knows we need clowns to be taken seriously.

This is the same series whose lead character is named after carrot.

Until Goku starts dressing like this

dbe7013b552c53aff3eddd011222c05d.jpg

the only one getting to call Goku a clown is Vegeta.

To everyone else, he's just pants on head stoopid.
  • mowrmowr NOW LISTEN CLOSELY Joined: Posts: 5,909
    edited March 23
    I just realised, Gohan and Vegeta are going to be the Universe 7 stars of this tournament, not Goku. Goku is being built up right now but I think it's a smokescreen, both Vegeta and Gohan have shown that they actually give a fuck about something, their families. Goku has no motivation right now than just to fight stronger opponents for his own selfish amusement, but it's always the saiyans with the least selfish motivations that end up saving the day.

Vegeta being out of the picture right now is completely intentional. He's going to come back into the fold and blow everyone's expectations away.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=uCbXf6aOfF4

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Alex
    Region: United Kingdom
    edited March 23
    > Story has literally nothing to do with Vegeta.

> Vegeta is gonna be the star of the show.

XXENGxJ.png

Another normal day in the DB Fandom, nothing to see here.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't like it.

Its bad enough that Zamasu successfully implemented the zero mortal plan, and basically shit over that epic Trunks beatdown with super combo dick slice finish.

Now they have turned goku into an actual villain. Goku was careless and reckless before, but he was never the bad guy. He beat up bad guys and always showed them mercy. Now he is responsible for the extermination of billions of lives and doesn't even feel bad about it. TERRIBLE.
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
    it makes sense, Goku was always so stupid he could wind up being a threat to universes if the circumstances align right.

Zamasu succeeding to that extent actually made the series more interesting instead of the usual Sonic the hedgehog episode where the villains dont leave their mark.

even AT is sick of Goku and tried to replace him with Gohan back in the Buu saga.

and Super Goku is definitely going senile. it took him awhile to remember Gohan when thinking about strong fighters for the exhibition.

well Bulma's baby has bluegreen hair, it must be Bra/Bulla.
    affinity wrote: »
    it makes sense, Goku was always so stupid he could wind up being a threat to universes if the circumstances align right.

Zamasu succeeding to that extent actually made the series more interesting instead of the usual Sonic the hedgehog episode where the villains dont leave their mark.

even AT is sick of Goku and tried to replace him with Gohan back in the Buu saga.

and Super Goku is definitely going senile. it took him awhile to remember Gohan when thinking about strong fighters for the exhibition.

well Bulma's baby has bluegreen hair, it must be Bra/Bulla.

Decades old, proven outright fake rumor and people still spout this nonsense.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,733
    Goku relished in being a heel

Dude is more roman reigns now than john cena
    Watching the TFS Gaming Stream, they also said there's one more 'Cell vs' video coming out that didn't make it in time
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 8,716

Well, RIP Satan
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,733
    edited March 25
    I wonder if jiren beats hit

I am more interested in where hit fits into the royal rumble

I think he last until almost the finish where some scumbag dumps him

Probably the alternate freeza as payback
    dab00g wrote: »
    I wonder if jiren beats hit

I am more interested in where hit fits into the royal rumble

I think he last until almost the finish where some scumbag dumps him

Probably the alternate freeza as payback

nah, Hit already got the spotlight in two major fights, they should be one of the first to be eliminated, which would show how there's superior warriors in superior universes.

U7 defeated U6 in a tournament, and Goku defeated Hit in a no rules fight, so Hit is obsolete now.

and U6 really can't be higher than the 3rd weakest universe out of the 8 universes competing. so Hit in Super's Tournament of Power, is equivalent to Raditz in DBZ.

So we're going with mortal rating = power level then?

Ray Kurzweil
    So we're going with mortal rating = power level then?

It's been straight up confirmed that it's not the case.

Human Level is just general development of the civilizations in that universe.
    edited March 25
    I wouldn't be surprised if Hit doesn't show up at all. Despite the fight with Goku, he's the type to go 'Nah, I got shit to do. Pass'. Or alternatively 'Battle Royale? Nah, I suck at those. Pass'.