Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,568
    edited July 2016
    Funimation is having a sale on all dbz shit right now on their site

http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop_Filter.ss?scategory=1339156
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Fan made English Dub of Super would be alright if Goku didn't sound Canadian.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,557
    odin wrote: »
    Hey DSU, are the fusion summons worth using?

Gotenks and Vegetto are beasts, but the rates are trash. Might wanna give one multi a go since it's discounted (I did, and got crap), but I think you are better off spending stones in stamina refill sfor the tournament.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    jebop wrote: »
    Just blow up Earth. Then we can stop seeing stuff like Krillin struggling to fight Frieza's 2nd class men, when Roshi himself was doing fine.

How in the world people still get this from the scene?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,403
    supermanko_custom-32c8844630db428995d15e4ba932ed6b8258aa68-s6-c30.jpg

851949dd94499cfaaad06b700224fdc1.jpg

CANON
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    edited July 2016
    He was scared, that's still struggling. Movie he flew into a tree and got saved by Gohan. End of.
    Nah, just blow up Earth. Kill Goku with them.
    Nah, just blow up Earth. Kill Goku with them.

You know they did it in F. And it was boring, anti-climatic and completely unearned in-story. I thought after that movie people would saying this moronic shit, but I was wrong.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,496
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I mean damn, Freeza brought his whole fucking army to Earth... I would expect even the toughest guys there to have trouble-- They were outnumbered, surrounded, and at any time, Freeza could have stepped in himself and ended everyone.

The entire scene was doing something we've always complained about DB not doing- Giving the other Z-fighters some shine... and niggas STILL find a way to complain.

DBZ fans are the worst.

Not to mention the creativity that went into the fights. We didn't get random punches being thrown. We got actual techniques. We got variety. More in that one scene than the entire Z series.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    Such a Goku fan boy, nothing was anticlimactic about RoF except that Bullshit time shift.
    Such a Goku fan boy, nothing was anticlimactic about RoF except that Bullshit time shift.

That's exactly what I meant lol.

Freeza just blowing up the earth leads to a horribly anticlimatic ending to the movie because we know it doesn't matter.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,461
    So:
    #18 was talking to Trunks about how he destroyed her in the future and joked around about it. Zamasu was originally a Kaio that's in training to become a Kaioshin for his great fighting ability. This nigga hates humans with a passion and is mad a shitty mortal like Goku is hanging with Gods. He's obviously way more powerful than pussy ass Kaioshin, but he seems like an untrustworthy dude. His Chi is stated to be similar to Blacks even though it's not exactly the same.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,356
    RE: Spoilers
    But Goku isn't human...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,163
    Manga confirms what everyone assumed already:

8d4NxUY.jpg

What's going on here?

I'm a little bit out of the loop here
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,233
    po pimpus wrote: »
    RE: Spoilers
    But Goku isn't human...

Geekdom explains that in his video review.
    When they say human, they essentially mean mortal.
    Pretty much. Just to give a prime example of this:
    Ginyu: “If you’ve gotten confident from that brief exchange just now, I’ll soon take you down a notch…The truth is that I am also the type of human that can freely alter their battle power…!”
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Very interesting. All I wish is that they cut off the Mai/Trunks teen hentai and this saga would be perfect.
    So they going with time paradox huh? Kinda interesting to see the present events trigger the future apparently. Or at least that's why I got from this episode. Zamasu super salty about that L lol.

LOL at 18 trolling Trunks
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    So:
    #18 was talking to Trunks about how he destroyed her in the future and joked around about it. Zamasu was originally a Kaio that's in training to become a Kaioshin for his great fighting ability. This nigga hates humans with a passion and is mad a shitty mortal like Goku is hanging with Gods. He's obviously way more powerful than pussy ass Kaioshin, but he seems like an untrustworthy dude. His Chi is stated to be similar to Blacks even though it's not exactly the same.

Add in Whis' statement that Black's Ki is, but isn't like Goku's and the Potara, and yeah... pretty clear cut now.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    My theory on Black's identity
    I think I know what happens. Zamasu has this inner hate/rage/evil for reasons and he can't be a Kaioshin with them SO he goes OG Piccolo style and splits himself into the evil side (Black) and the good side (Kaioshin Zamasu) just like Piccolo did to become Kamisama. That would explain why Black only has one Potara earring and not 2. The evil side probably went to Vegeta planet on Universe 10 and found Kakarotto and well Toriyama will fill in later.
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    Manga confirms what everyone assumed already:

8d4NxUY.jpg

What's going on here?

I'm a little bit out of the loop here

It's a promotional manga that comes every once in a while, not the actual Super manga. Just a tidbit confirming that Pilaf Gang was indeed wished back to kids roughly during the Android arc.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,801
    Episode was acceptable
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    This show is shit and just drags. Just hurry up and give us Monaka vs Mr Satan already.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ginyu: “If you’ve gotten confident from that brief exchange just now, I’ll soon take you down a notch…The truth is that I am also the type of human that can freely alter their battle power…!”

Did Ginyu actually say "ningen" when they translate him as saying "human"?
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Very interesting. All I wish is that they cut off the Mai/Trunks teen hentai and this saga would be perfect.
    So they going with time paradox huh? Kinda interesting to see the present events trigger the future apparently. Or at least that's why I got from this episode. Zamasu super salty about that L lol.

LOL at 18 trolling Trunks

We're just lucky there's no Future Trunks/kid Mai pron out there.

...Who the fuck am I kidding, it's JAPAN, there probably IS.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    edited July 2016
    Monaka vs Mr Satan already.

4738163-5390190426-mr_sa.png

MR SATAN IS STRONGER THAN SIX TANKS CONFIRMED
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    so they seem to be going with the celestial idea that human = form (two arms, two standing legs and a head)

you might find some interesting ideas and insights from this notion; MIGHT :rofl:

and it's fine for kaio to dislike humans because humans are supposed to rival angels (humans have freedom). and I guess this explains that kaioshin = angels

Ray Kurzweil
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,568
    Are the Kai's in universe 10 aware of Saiyans? When they mentioned Goku was a Saiyan, Zamasu was like what, and was still shocked. I'm assuming maybe universe 10 Saiyans aren't strong or aren't warriors or etc. But yeah like someone mentioned in terms of them calling Goku a human even after it was stated he's a Saiyan, they prob just mean mortal or anyone that looks like a human. Since Saiyan's do look human as opposed to a Frieza race or etc.

But damn Zamasu is one salty ass nigga, him hating humans reminds of Sensui from YYH. But this is a bit cooler since this is literally a god turned bad situation. Yikes lets gooooo
    Saiyans wont be as strong anywhere, it's the Gogeta show. If they were, we'd just get a boring Broly 2.0.
    edited July 2016
    Rhio2k wrote: »

Did Ginyu actually say "ningen" when they translate him as saying "human"?

Yep. Same exact wording. The context seems more accurate for "mortal", though.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,980
    DrellyFish wrote: »
    Are the Kai's in universe 10 aware of Saiyans? When they mentioned Goku was a Saiyan, Zamasu was like what, and was still shocked. I'm assuming maybe universe 10 Saiyans aren't strong or aren't warriors or etc. But yeah like someone mentioned in terms of them calling Goku a human even after it was stated he's a Saiyan, they prob just mean mortal or anyone that looks like a human. Since Saiyan's do look human as opposed to a Frieza race or etc.

But damn Zamasu is one salty ass nigga, him hating humans reminds of Sensui from YYH. But this is a bit cooler since this is literally a god turned bad situation. Yikes lets gooooo

dbz has been a YYH rip off. Its not cooler or better. its cornier especially now
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,026
    I really enjoyed the episode. It's funny, but this episode felt like the Beerus and Whis show, with Goku hanging along... I wouldn't mind that.

I know some of you already mentioned this and I tend to agree... Zamasu steals the rings of time, then separates his good and bad forms like Piccolo, the bad taking over Goku's corpse, from Trunks' timeline, hence why he's there. As for how strong he is, Goku mentions he has enough potential to reach Beerus... sooooo he is very strong.

So far, so good.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Monaka vs Mr Satan already.

4738163-5390190426-mr_sa.png

MR SATAN IS STRONGER THAN SIX TANKS CONFIRMED

That isn't true. The two feats are completely different. One with the tanks is separating 2 phone books whose pages have been interleaved. The other is ripping 3 phone books from the spine to the front. There are also tricks to make it easier, like baking the books so the pages become more brittle. Also ripping from the spine down is much easier than ripping them across all the pages.

• Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,178
    Zamasu is an interesting character, Id like to see him fight Hit

also 18 trolling trunks, that is the most screen time she has gotten since super debuted, trunks was about to slice her ass in half
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file