Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,569
    Goku acted more like Goten in the first half of this episode then himself, but everything was back on track when the fight with Zamasu started. Toei is really hammering home that whole "Goku is socially inept when not dealing with stuff that he knows." aspect of him, but other then that, fine episode.

Its funny to me that Goku still dont know how to act around people with status lol.

But yeah Black has def been interesting so far. Even though his hate for humans is clear, I wonder if he just made whatever plan he had and took a Time Ring or if there was something specific that drove him to do all this.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,404
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    jebop wrote: »
    Monaka vs Mr Satan already.

4738163-5390190426-mr_sa.png

MR SATAN IS STRONGER THAN SIX TANKS CONFIRMED

That isn't true. The two feats are completely different. One with the tanks is separating 2 phone books whose pages have been interleaved. The other is ripping 3 phone books from the spine to the front. There are also tricks to make it easier, like baking the books so the pages become more brittle. Also ripping from the spine down is much easier than ripping them across all the pages.

Ripping books from the spine to the open pages is easier than ripping books from the pages to the spine? Never seen that test done, how did you find it out?

He can also pull three huge coaches. I don't think he knew he was weak till he met the z fighters
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • LilBarlogLilBarlog Joined: Posts: 97
    Trunks to be the first halfu to go Super Saiyajin Blue?
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,247
    LilBarlog wrote: »
    Trunks to be the first halfu to go Super Saiyajin Blue?

I don't know but I hope so. I'd like for someone not named Goku or Vegeta to be relevant in a fight. I hope he gets the kill on Black.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,695
    Vegeta or Trunks killing Black is fine with me. Anybody but Goku or the Son family honestly

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    I think Vegeta would be crap, just a cheap way for him to beat Goku. Then again they had Goku Vegeta Copy. -_-

At this point, Trunks is the only relevant halfling. Gohan being a bitch, Kid Trunks being thirsty and Goten being John Cena... You can't see me.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,569
    Trunks needs to be the one to beat Black. I know he went back to the past for help but Trunks has a beef with Black, Goku and Vegeta dont. This nigga Goku actually think this shit is all fun and games too...

But yeah assuming Black cant go back to the past again or etc. I'd like for Trunks to get stronger and go back to his time and whup his ass.

OR

If Black does come to the past I want Trunks to convince Goku and Vegeta to step down and he'll handle it
    Yeah I want Trunks to get the win. Also it would be nice for him to level up because he's the only one left in the Future that can defend the Earth. The fact that he bodied Dabura shows that, unlike Super Simp God Gohan, he keeps up his training to defend others.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,474
    I'd rather see Trunks be the first to reveal Super Saiyan White instead. Make that shit like a hybrid exclusive.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    BadMojo wrote: »
    How many Vietnam flashbacks has Trunks had since returning to the past? Gotta be at least 4-5 now. Next episode I want to see Trunks take a walk in the woods only to be stopped by Park Ranger #17 reminding visitors not to litter or leave campfires unattended.

That would actually pretty damned funny. Although someone better be with him or #17 won't survive their encounter.
    Doubt he'd do shit. Dumbass Goku was like HEY GUYS, WATCH OUT IT'S 18!

He also made no effort to kill 18 when Cell was chasing her. He knows the present androids are different.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016

That isn't true. The two feats are completely different. One with the tanks is separating 2 phone books whose pages have been interleaved. The other is ripping 3 phone books from the spine to the front. There are also tricks to make it easier, like baking the books so the pages become more brittle. Also ripping from the spine down is much easier than ripping them across all the pages.

Ripping books from the spine to the open pages is easier than ripping books from the pages to the spine? Never seen that test done, how did you find it out?

He can also pull three huge coaches. I don't think he knew he was weak till he met the z fighters

Technically, he's NOT weak. He's just weak compared to anyone who can use their ki. Compared to the average human, he's damn near a friggin meta-human. He stopped training right about the point where he started showing his potential. I think even Kame Sennin could help him out greatly.

Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    Doubt he'd do shit. Dumbass Goku was like HEY GUYS, WATCH OUT IT'S 18!

He also made no effort to kill 18 when Cell was chasing her. He knows the present androids are different.

He was ready to wreck 18's shit. Thankfully for her sake Krillin and Marron were there.
    Rhio2k wrote: »

Technically, he's NOT weak. He's just weak compared to anyone who can use their ki. Compared to the average human, he's damn near a friggin meta-human. He stopped training right about the point where he started showing his potential. I think even Kame Sennin could help him out greatly.

So he's weak.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

So he's weak.

I think he could give Raditz little trouble.

Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!

So he's weak.

Satan would get wrecked by Yamcha at the time of Raditz's arrival.
    I remember seeing Satan's power level somewhere. It was over 1000
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil

bender-laughing.gif
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,807
    edited August 2016

So he's weak.

Satan is still bound to what a normal human is capable of on the DBZ universe.
    Pretty sure that if power levels meassures were still a thing he wouldn't be near 100

bender-laughing.gif
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 923
    I've come to the conclusion this thread is impossible to keep up with.

Also behind the times and only up to episode 30 in super
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,474
    He ain't anywhere near 1k. Gohan said Videl was already stronger than him before she started learning how to use Chi to fly.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,027
    Dracula_X wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion this thread is impossible to keep up with.

Also behind the times and only up to episode 30 in super

You should binge watch that shit, it's pretty good!
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,090
    This thread can read like the late 90s/early 2000s message boards of DBZ sometimes. Satan taking on Raditz? WORD? :rofl:
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Sorry I think you misread me. I meant to convey that ripping a phone book down its spine would be easier than the two aforementioned methods.

But yes I am not denying Mr. Satan's strength. He is the strongest regular human in the series during the Cell Saga. During Buu saga, hard to tell with him slacking off on training, and Videl training with Gohan (even if it was just to learn how to fly and learn how to use her ki). Videl might be stronger but she has less experience and might still lose to her father. And seeing how she seemingly stopped training after the Buu saga, Satan goes back up on top.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,172
    edited August 2016
    Chibi Mai or Mirai Mai killing Black would be dope. :coffee:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,189
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Well, i hope that with this every fan of Gohan stops asking for him to be more relevant, his arc is done.

The tease of him training with Piccollo then him getting all ready to protect earth. Only for him to dip out of that tournament. It's a tease.

Pretty much cell games were the peak and the transfer of focus from goku to gohan was welcome

I think for fhe universal tournament Gohan shines because Goku dies.

It's booking 101 people. It is also why they been depicting goku with weaknesses and they kind of made him the stark opposite of Gohan. Who is a family man who is there for his kid and family. Also Goku said he was getting old.

Gohan is being set up because some dark shit will happen with his family.

Something like videl and pan get kidnapped and mr satan gets got

I hated the teases for buu and gohan, but it was to set up the next tournament
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,172
    dab00g wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Well, i hope that with this every fan of Gohan stops asking for him to be more relevant, his arc is done.

It's booking 101 people.

STOP
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,560
    Yep, the Gohan nonsense still didn't stop. Toei needs to humiliate his ass a little more to dig the point further then.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,189
    edited August 2016
    I think gohan needs to die.

That should be the setup for Trunks to go berserk and kill Black

Black destroying the time machine before peacing out was the best
    "Fuck yo couch"

Moment in animation

Black is a fusion

Zamasu mad at mortals like a mortal stole his woman.

Piccolo is the biggest cuck. Raising goku's kids. Doing goku's chores.

Piccolo wants to get inside chichi

bender-laughing.gif

This just proves how retarded peoples notion of power levels are. If he's less then being in the hundreds then that would make the z fighters wayyyyyyyy wayyyy wayy wayyyyy stronger than people seem to give them credit for.

I could imagine that he had a good power level amongst tournament fighters because goku met tien in the tournaments who was very strong, krillin was keeping up with goku for a few years, basically it's assuming that Mr Satan hasn't met a good standard. In the cell games they all seemed pretty confident. I don't think flying has anything to do with power levels btw it's just a technique.

Maybe 1000 is too much but the tournament gravitated strong fighters to it, this is assuming strong fighters stopped appearing.

Ray Kurzweil
    edited August 2016

Good video but

Ray Kurzweil
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,807
    shit

bender-laughing.gif
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited August 2016
    2966738-9386260463-94417.jpg

PLEASE TORIYAMA CLEAN YOUR MESS UP

Ray Kurzweil

bender-laughing.gif

This just proves how retarded peoples notion of power levels are. If he's less then being in the hundreds then that would make the z fighters wayyyyyyyy wayyyy wayy wayyyyy stronger than people seem to give them credit for.

I could imagine that he had a good power level amongst tournament fighters because goku met tien in the tournaments who was very strong, krillin was keeping up with goku for a few years, basically it's assuming that Mr Satan hasn't met a good standard. In the cell games they all seemed pretty confident. I don't think flying has anything to do with power levels btw it's just a technique.

Maybe 1000 is too much but the tournament gravitated strong fighters to it, this is assuming strong fighters stopped appearing.

You're right it does prove how retarded people's notion of power levels are. There are people that think Mr. Satan can beat Raditz. People that think Mr. Satan's power level is higher than Goku, Piccolo, and Tien's combined power level when Raditz arrived on Earth. Who would think something so stupid?
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 984
    Mr satan has a power lvl lower then goku in his teen years.

Still strong enough to do amazing things but minuscule in comparison to the rest of the cast
    edited August 2016

bender-laughing.gif

You're right it does prove how retarded people's notion of power levels are. There are people that think Mr. Satan can beat Raditz. People that think Mr. Satan's power level is higher than Goku, Piccolo, and Tien's combined power level when Raditz arrived on Earth. Who would think something so stupid?

you must dream a lot about this manga since I mentioned that I saw a power level reading that his power was over 1000. I didn't say I calculated this I mentioned that I saw the power level somewhere

so who is the retarded sensationalist here knowing this?

wait a sec. WOW you thought I was insulting you didn't you? that's sad :confused:

Ray Kurzweil

bender-laughing.gif

you must dream a lot about this manga since I mentioned that I saw a power level reading that his power was over 1000. I didn't say I calculated this I mentioned that I saw the power level somewhere

so who is the retarded sensationalist here knowing this?

You're like the SRK version of Wimp Lo from Kung Pow. Admitting you don't know what you're talking in an effort to make me look bad is not how this works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file